Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard himself moan at the incredible sensations she was creating, her now leisurely but deadly undulating movements creating an extra infusion of arousal in him. Fuck, he had to stop this, but for some reason his body felt weak and those incredible sensations she was drawing out of him were becoming too much for him.

She was leaning over him as she fucked him, her gold-flecked eyes staring into his to emphasise the control she had and the pleasure she was providing. When she saw him close his eyes in an attempt to shut her out, she pulled his wrists upwards and raised his hands to her delicious bouncing globes.

His mouth was dry and he found he was unable to prevent himself from grasping her jutting breasts, feeling the incredible hardness of her nipples against his palms. He saw her smile widen as his hands held her and watched helplessly as she threw her head back as she began to build up the pace. She wanted to cum and to take him over the edge with her.

She dragged his hands downwards, holding them to her smooth hips as she fucked down on him, an animal now, riding her own pleasure, using him to gain maximum enjoyment. She had turned into a wildcat and her deliciously smacking against his naked thighs and the urgency of her movements, conveyed that she was not far away. Nor was he and as she thrust up and down, she purred at the knowledge that his hips were now finding the same rhythm as her own.

Neither spoke as they hurtled towards the finishing line, any hopes that StunMan harboured of unseating the gold-flecked haired temptress and being faithful to Myra Jean long gone. Leaning forward again, her moist pink tongue found the inside of his ear and it was then that his orgasm hit him. Despite himself, he cried out loudly, his sperm erupting inside her in thick ropes as she took him to the limit.

As he continued to fire inside her, Raven's overworked body could take no more and she exploded too, convulsing wildly on top of his jerking form, her beautiful face contorted with pleasure at her own orgasm and at the sensations created by his. Her victory over the attractive young Superhero who had slumped underneath her, completely drained, was complete.

Nancy was waiting for them in the small room. It had been previously arranged that when she saw Huntergirl pull a non-too reluctant Myra Jean to her feet, she should immediately leave the stage and exit into the small room which was normally used for lap dances. And she would make sure that this was going to be a dance StunMan's wife would never forget.

Myra Jean looked at Huntergirl as they entered the room, having seen the exotic dancer waiting for them. Her hungry, light blue eyes were staring, barely able to hide the incredible burning sensation inside her body and yet at the same time, conveying an innocent look of bewilderment. She had never been in a situation like this, or even a club like this, in her life and she was unsure of what she should be doing, how she should react.

All she knew was that she wanted StunMan. She needed sex.

"Okay," Huntergirl softly said, pulling the blonde woman down onto a chair beside her as Nancy switched on the music and began to undulate her body.

She moved with a grace, but at times in the most provocative way possible, dancing close to the two women but focusing more on Myra Jean, in line with the plan. The blonde watched as she danced, transfixed, her eyes glued to the sensual body movements she was seeing. Her sexual arousal ran up another couple of notches as the eroticism of the situation further fuelled the fire burning deep within her.

Huntergirl's eyes were partly on the dancing woman, but kept flicking to her blonde friend, gauging the increases in her arousal levels from her heavy breathing and the way she continually licked her bow-like lips. She surreptitiously snaked an arm around Myra Jean's shoulder, casually stroking her blonde hair and the side of her neck and being rewarded with a dreamy like sigh from her aroused prey. Her other hand dropped to the slim, long, leg beside her, her soft fingertips renewing the stroking motions she had instigated in the booth.

Nancy was focussing exclusively on Myra Jean now, smiling as the almost hypnotised woman watched her every move. First it was Wonderman's girlfriend, and now it was StunMan's wife! Her own arousal levels were high and irrespective of their plan, she wanted to satiate herself on this stunning Superhero's wife.

Reaching behind her, she unhooked her brassiere and freed her large, lightly tanned, upthrusting young breasts, shaking them at the enthralled young woman from a distance of no more than a couple of feet away.

"Fucking hot," Huntergirl whispered to the innocent blonde, her highly skilled tongue licking along her neck just beneath her blonde locks.

Myra Jean just nodded, watching as Nancy turned away and then whirled around to face her again, her large breasts bouncing as she did. The blonde woman let out a small moan as she watched the full, upthrusting globes bounce and then settle back into place. Her mouth felt dry, her hands clammy. Her sex was wet and needed attention, but she could not tear her eyes away from this voluptuous young brunette performing in front of her.

As Nancy slowly started dancing towards Myra Jean, Huntergirl took this as her cue to slowly unzip the back of the blonde's dress, slipping her fingers inside and deftly unhooking the sheer, white brassiere. Myra Jean felt the covering slacken and looked down, and then across at Huntergirl, who smiled sweetly in return as she pulled the dress and brassiere away, exposing her delicious milky-white globes.

She opened her mouth to say something but realised that Nancy was now kneeling between her legs, pressing her curvaceous body against her, leaning up and into her so that their breasts pressed against each other. The blonde gasped at the sensation, feeling Nancy's hard nipples pressing into her, and her own erect tips pressing back. She felt the dancer's body continue to writhe to the music, massaging her full globes against her body.

It felt heavenly and she felt that she might climax if she continued the delicious friction. As her bow-like lips parted with a soft gasp, she could not resist parting her legs wider to release some of the tension. She turned to look at Huntergirl, only for the Superheroine to reach out and turn her face back towards Nancy.

The dancer stared the blonde in the eyes as she leaned forward and kissed her on those beautiful, bow-like lips, her hot tongue sliding into the shocked mouth. At first Myra Jean resisted, but as she felt the soft lips working on her, she found it difficult to hold back and began to return the kiss, her soft hand reaching around Nancy's neck to pull and hold her beautiful head closely into her own.

The Superhero's wife felt a soft pair of hands encircle her soft breasts and pulled her head away to see that Huntergirl had shifted her chair so that she now sat behind her, and was gently fondling her soft globes. She gasped at the thought of this Superheroine, her friend, pleasuring her body and felt herself tense, as she felt her climax rapidly approaching.

Her knees tightly gripped the dancer, her body spread-eagled back against the chair, her heart pounding, as the orgasm overtook her. She shook her head as she trembled, disbelieving that she could reach an orgasm so quickly, without her sex being touched. But she had, her body continuing to shudder in the sandwich that the two women had created.

Nancy purred. This was amazing, the blonde woman was as aroused as Louisa Layne had been and she intended to take full advantage. She pushed Huntergirl's hands away from the milky-white breasts and replaced them with her pouting mouth, her soft lips devouring each nipple in turn, biting, licking and sucking until the blonde threw her head back and shuddered again and again as a second orgasm overcame her.

Nancy looked at Huntergirl. "So impressive," she purred.

Huntergirl smiled back. Impressive indeed. This young woman was on a sexual high that would only increase as they worked on her. She slid her hands back to the milky-white breasts as Nancy's mouth worked its way down to her stomach, whilst the dancer's deft hands pulled off the short black dress and shed it onto the floor, quickly followed by the white, wet panties. For a moment, her eyes devoured the erotic, white strip of pubic hair that crowned her sex, and then she lowered her head as the blonde willingly opened her thighs to accommodate her.

She circled her hot tongue around the already swollen, pink clitoris, feeling the blonde's body jerk against her mouth as her third orgasm appeared from nowhere. The sensation was like offering food to the dancer, she had never known a woman cum so often, so quickly, and the fact that it was StunMan's wife only contributed to her own increasing arousal. She held the wanton little nub between her lips until Myra Jean's climax abated and then allowed her hot tongue to continue on its erotic journey.

Myra Jean could not understand how she was here and what it was that she was allowing this woman to do to her, nor why Huntergirl was still caressing her sensitive breasts. But what she did realise was that her body needed this so very badly and she found herself pushing her bottom back against the chair whilst spreading her legs even further to allow Nancy more opportunity to bring her more of those exquisite sensations.

This was sexual heaven, she thought, not wanting to betray her Superhero husband, but realising she was powerless to prevent her aroused body from searching for further excruciatingly powerful release. She kept telling herself that because this was with two women, she was not being unfaithful in the true sense.

Huntergirl grinned as her tongue continued to play along Myra Jean's neck, watching as the previously innocent young wife was stretching her milky, white thighs apart to allow room to repeatedly hump herself against Nancy's pleasuring, hot tongue. The Superheroine roughly manipulated the two milky-white globes in her hands, feeling a strong arousal beginning to quickly form between her own thighs.

Relishing the control she had over the young woman's body, Nancy increased the pace of her hot tongue whilst at the same time, her eager fingers slipped inside the welcoming body, eliciting a gasp from the blonde. As she ever so gently found and began to tease her swollen G-spot, she felt the firm hips frantically gyrating on her face as yet another orgasm swept through the sexually lost woman.

This was going to be a deliciously long night, she wickedly thought.

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to email feedback, vote... or ideally do both.