Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 06

Story Info
The final pieces fall into place.
10.5k words
4.75
21.6k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the theme of trying something new, this is a completely different idea and approach to that of 'Vegas', but one that has fascinated me for some time. And in writing this, I have taken on board feedback on my first posting, which suggested a tinge of disappointment with the balance between poker and erotica... there is none of the former and the focus in this storyline is most definitely the latter.

And as always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, this story would not have been told.

DAY SIX: THE FINAL PIECES FALL INTO PLACE

As Poison Ivy cradled the black telephone after her call, she allowed a small smile to spread across the edges of her pale, glossy lips. She had been able to tell the unqualified success of her plan from the richness of Amazonian Woman's voice. This was a woman who was on a sexual high, and Venus knew exactly what that had meant. Clearly, her plant had done its work.

She had also been able to form a clear view from the breathless warmth in Amazonian Woman's voice that the Superheroine had been pleased to receive her call, clearly associating the strong, sexual sensations that the plant had aroused in her, with the woman who had supplied it.

When creating the plant, as only she could, Venus had not only secreted the Substance AG chemical in its pores but she had also implanted a strong aroma of Wonderman, knowing the direction that would take Amazonian Woman's thoughts. And to complete the delicious mixture, she had infused the plant with her own sweet scent, knowing that the images created would ensure that she and Wonderman would be the two people that Amazonian Woman would fantasise about whilst utilising the plant.

For her trap to work with the most senior of the Superheroines, Venus knew that she had to take a risk. Allowing Amazonian Woman to imbibe herself in such a way would make her vulnerable to any sort of sexual situation, especially should her and Wonderman's paths cross before Venus met her again. But that was a risk she had to take, and now she was in a position to implement her plan.

She knew that the orgasms Amazonian Woman would have given herself by using her plant would have weakened her powers, but was also aware that it was necessary for the involvement of another being to successfully take her powers away from her. That was the role that Raven had assigned her. And that was the task she would give herself so much pleasure in carrying out.

As yet, she was unclear on exactly how to carry out the seduction. That much could only be determined by circumstances and despite Amazonian Woman's state of arousal, experience had taught Venus to take nothing for granted.

She would circle her prey once Amazonian Woman arrived at her apartment, play with her mind, and only then would she feel in a position to execute her trap. But at least she was clear on her instrument of 'execution', she thought, the smile returning to her soft, pale lips.

It had not been that difficult. Raven had arranged for a couple of armed heavies to rob a small drug store, the idea being for the two of them to rough up the four staff who worked there, with a threat to 'take care' of the attractive young female assistant.

Whilst holding the others at gun point, the two of them explained in some detail what they intended doing to the girl and emphasised the point by stroking her fabulous young body through her white, store uniform. That much was straightforward enough, the plan had been a deliberately basic one. The men were given their instructions as to how far they could go and they were sufficiently experienced to make the whole exercise look real enough.

The next step was the difficult one, ensuring that the news reached Feline Woman just too late for her to prevent the two making their getaway.

That would allow the second part of their plan to be put into action and that was to turn Lucas into an instant hero. To do so, split second precision was a necessity and by following Huntergirl's suggestions, they made sure that the Feline Superheroine was called into action just late enough to allow the scene to conclude itself.

Lucas walked in on the robbery, apparently by accident, and made himself an instantaneous star by tackling the two men. Whilst he naturally came off second best, the heavies were under orders not to carry out any real harm to him and to escape from the premises with their haul of money and drugs left behind as a result of Lucas's intervention.

That way, not only had Lucas prevented the robbery, and appeared as if he had taken a beating for it, he had also prevented the grateful young assistant from a fate she had not dared contemplate.

The grateful staff were in the process of helping him recover from his injuries when Feline Woman arrived and after waiting for the police and providing them with a full description, he modestly insisted that he wanted no publicity. He left the building a little later, with Feline Woman offering to walk him to get a taxi. That was exactly what he wanted.

As they hit the street, he stumbled and Feline Woman grabbed his arm to steady him. As she did so, he kissed her on her left cheek.

"What?" she began, turning her head towards him, only to find he kissed her on the right cheek.

As her eyes blazed with anger, he laughed and held his hands up.

"Guilty as charged," he said, smiling softly. "I've never met a Superheroine and i stole two kisses."

He held out his hands, holding them together in a mock pose in case she wanted to handcuff him.

"I'll go quietly," he said.

For some reason Feline Woman felt a sudden arousal flash through her, and any anger she had immediately vanished into the night air. She laughed.

It would not be long before Melissa had planned to leave the Headquarters' building, with BlackCat Girl, but before that moment arrived, she was wickedly determined to test out the young girl who seemed to so perfectly co-ordinate the Super hero and heroine activities. The curvaceous, twenty year old had plenty of attitude, a quality Melissa loved, and had recently displayed an almost defiant manner whenever Melissa had any sort of contact with her.

That only made the diminutive, young seductress even more determined to tame the stunning young, blonde woman. She had frequently licked her lips as Holly had blatantly flaunted her figure, with the section of waist that displayed the delicious dove-like belly button ring habitually on show. And as for the thrusting cleavage that occasionally threatened to burst out of one of her low cut tops, and those perfect, shapely, peach-like buttocks...

But of even more interest was the knowledge that after her interview with BlackCat Girl, she had watched the young Superhero head for the recording room. Following her, Melissa had seen BlackCat Girl enter then quickly leave the room and before going after her, she had snuck up to peek through the crack in the recording room door. To her delight, she had seen the unsuspecting twenty-year old use her hands to hurriedly finish what it appeared she had started during the interview.

Now Melissa was the voyeur and she watched for the few seconds it took Holly to reach her orgasm, after which she made her way towards BlackCat Girl's room just as the blonde young assistant began to recover. Since then, the sexy young girl had given Melissa surreptitious glances every now and again, especially when Melissa had been displaying some flesh of her own, and she thought that if her instincts were correct, she could indulge herself before returning to Raven Towers.

She had successfully maintained BlackCat Girl's arousal throughout her short stay, and had convinced the Superheroine that her loss of powers was virus induced and that the two of them should go off together on a short break. But that was for a little later.

As BlackCat Girl slept after another heavy session with Melissa, the diminutive seductress prepared to test her intuition with the young, blonde girl. Holly was by herself in the main rest area, her feet tucked under her as she watched the television, when Melissa slid into the room wearing a thigh length plain dress, specifically chosen for the occasion.

"Hi," she purred, leaning over and kissing the young assistant on the cheek before she knew what was happening.

Holly pulled away, making a point of wiping the kiss from her face. Too late, thought Melissa with an inward grin. Too late.

"Where's BlackCat Girl?" the grumpy young woman responded

"Sleeping. I think this virus has really taken it out of her."

"Hmmm," mumbled Holly petulantly. "I bet."

"Meaning?" asked Melissa, flopping down onto the opposite side of the couch to the young woman.

She took a sip of her coffee and set down the mug on the glass table in front of them. Holly looked at Melissa with some disdain, raising her eyebrows as if to suggest that diminutive woman opposite her knew exactly what it was she was referring to.

Melissa was amused and decided, for the moment, to let it go. In fact this might create the perfect opportunity...

"You sound cross with me?" she asked.

"Now why would I be cross?" Holly responded, her sweet blonde eyebrows raising again.

"Tell you what," suggested Melissa, starting to get up off the seat and move towards the young girl. "Give me a hug and we'll start this conversation again."

A hug and one more kiss, she thought. And then you'll be mine. In normal circumstances she would have gone for a conventional seduction, but time was against her. Unfortunately for her, so was Holly's hand.

She held it up as Melissa started to cover the distance between them, her eyes blazing.

"No, I don't need a hug. I'm cool."

Melissa smiled. She knew she would see how cool the angry young woman was in a few moments, when her kiss kicked in. It was a shame was unable to deposit another kiss, but on anyone other than a Superhero, even one would have a significant effect.

"What's up, Holly?" she asked.

As she did, she flopped back down on the couch but pulling her legs up so that the young assistant could see her tanned, naked thighs under her skirt. She saw the girl's soft, brown eyes drawn to her shapely legs before she quickly pulled them away.

"Okay, you asked," Holly said, her accusing tone apparent. "First, I've hardly seen BlackCat Girl since you arrived and quite frankly, I feel I'm missing a good friend. And..."

"And...?"

Holly shifted uncomfortably, but then took a deep breath as her defiant smouldering eyes stared into Melissa's.

"And I've heard the two of you."

"Heard what?" asked Melissa, softening her voice.

"You know..."

"I don't..."

Of course, Melissa did. But she wanted the frustrated young girl to introduce the subject.

The brightbrown eyes stared defiantly again, as if they were attempting to look right into Melissa's mind. Then they softened and she looked away.

"It doesn't matter..."

"Tell me," Melissa insisted.

Holly looked at her, her eyes momentarily drooping again to Melissa's long legs as her would be seductress deliberately shifted position, allowing them to open further.

"I said," the young blonde spat out, emphasising each word, "It doesn't matter..."

"Oh but it does," Melissa responded. "And I know exactly what you mean."

Holly looked at her, her eyes having now taken on a different complexion. Almost lustful, Melissa thought with a smile. Substance AG was kicking in.

She held Holly's challenging eyes in hers as she spoke. "You mean you've heard us fucking..."

Amazonian Woman felt an incredible surge of arousal as she travelled to the address provided to her by Venus Flytrap. She knew that, in part, the excitement was as a result of finding out exactly what it was that this strange yet compelling woman had to tell her. Whilst she had partly dismissed Venus's proposition that she knew something that could alter the shape of the world, the fact that her truth-band had confirmed her words to be accurate was a puzzle.

She would listen to what this mysterious woman had to say with great interest!

But the other part of the buzz that pervaded her whole being was simply the fact that she was going to see the woman again. Her mind carried images of Venus's voice urging her on as she attacked the plant's stem, Wonderman's thick penis, with her mouth. She remembered the vision of the botanist's naked body as Venus had encouraged her to take the stem inside her.

She realised that she was in an acute state of sexual excitement and that feeling was somehow entwined with the woman she was about to meet.

The thought of walking into a trap was still on her mind, but then if the trap allowed her to rid herself of these all pervading sexual feelings, that might be worthwhile. She chastised herself for having such a wicked thought, but knew she would not be able to get rid of these sensations until her body gained the relief it needed.

But how that was going to happen in her unattached state, she had no idea.

After taking the call, she had headed straight for the plant and had fucked herself once again. But as she had done so, thinking of Wonderman and his immense penis whilst bringing herself to the edge, it was a picture of Venus Flytrap that her mind had also conjured up and she had held onto that image as she reached another orgasm.

The orgasm had been satisfying enough, but she realised with a deep sigh that it had only left her burning body desperate for even more.

"The City owes you a favour," Feline Woman smiled, as Lucas dropped his hands to his sides.

"You are not going to handcuff me, then?"

She laughed along with him. "Not this time," she responded.

"Okay... in that case, could I call in the favour?" he asked, looking to exploit the opening as they stood outside the store on the corner of the street.

"What do you mean?" she asked warily.

"Well, it's not every day I meet a Superhero," he retorted, his grey eyes shining brightly. "Have you eaten?" he asked.

"I'll eat when I return..." she began.


"Please?" he implored, his attractive deep brown eyes shining at her. "Then we'll be even."

"Two kisses don't mean we're even?" she asked, twitching her nose.

"You just said the City owes me a favour," he immediately responded.

She laughed again.

"Please?" he repeated.

She could not help but feel another surge of arousal. This man was very attractive and for some reason she felt a strong sexual chemistry between them. But then, he was a mortal.

"One hour," he said, not allowing her to dwell for too long. "Spend one hour with me. We'll have a quick meal and then you can be on your way. Please?"

As she stared at him, he pointed behind her. She glanced in the direction of his finger and saw the sign over the restaurant window.

"Chinese food?" he said. It was a question, not a comment.

"I love Chinese food," she answered, her sparkling green eyes beginning to sparkle.

"And I love black haired women wearing skin-tight, black, leather," he replied. "Especially those who have such ravishing beauty and a body to match."

She felt the arousal multiply inside her. This was the first time he had complimented her, the first occasion he had mentioned anything sexual, and whereas that would normally have been a turn off for her, in this case it had the opposite effect.

"One hour only," she said.

"In that case," he said, taking her arm and softly kissing her cheek, "We have no time to waste."

That was the third time his lips had found her cheek and he knew the impact it would have. He doubted there was any way that anyone could have persuaded this black haired beauty to join him for dinner under normal circumstances and so she had to be feeling the effect from his earlier kisses.

That third kiss should clinch the deal, he thought. If it had anything like the impact it had had with Louisa Layne, he was in for a treat.

The waiter led them to their table and they immediately ordered, choosing a banquet for two. Feline Woman refused the offer of wine and instead asked for water. She saw him give her an amused look and raised a quizzical eyebrow. He leant forward conspiratorially.

"Look around," he whispered. "Everyone is looking at us. Do you think it's me they are interested in?"

She laughed, a purring, sexy laugh. "I get used to it," she responded.

"Oh," he said, his chin dropping in disappointment.

She frowned. "What?"

"Then it isn't me they are looking at," he said, his eyes half closed in mock disappointment.

She laughed again and this time he joined in.

Suddenly she felt his foot touch her leg and a jolt of electricity ran through her toned body. She licked her lips as her shapely bottom squirmed in her seat and whilst she felt heat rising around her neck, she made no effort to move her leg away from what could well have been a completely innocent touch.

The food quickly arrived and whilst they became engrossed in conversation, she was definitely aware of the compelling sexual tension that was building between them. He seemed to know an incredible amount about all the Superheroes, but perhaps that was not surprising as he confessed himself to be a keen fan of them all, particularly of hers.

She could not help but feel the burning inside her body at every compliment and the feeling was compounded by the continuous stroking of his foot against her leg. It may have been innocuous, she thought, but it was producing a particularly sensual impression on her body and mind.

"I have seen so many photographs of you," he murmured. "And I've watched you on so many telecasts. I thought I knew everything about you, Feline Woman. But I didn't realise just how beautiful you are in the flesh."

She felt herself redden as she stared into those attractive dark brown eyes and blushed further as she watched them drop to her superbly full breasts, and then travel up and down her body.

"Nor did I know how incredibly sexy your figure is," he added.


She felt herself blushing brightly now, and strangely enough, what she would have considered to be cheesy chat up lines not worth a second thought were having quite an effect. She was feeling turned on to a degree she did not think possible. Giving a large gulp, she eased the dryness in her throat by draining the last of her water.

"Our hour is up," was all she could respond.

He grinned and nodded, motioning for the waiter. Five minutes later he had paid the bill and they stepped out into the darkness of the evening, interrupted by the bright streetlights running down the road.

"I don't live far," he said. "Would you mind walking back with me before you go?"

She smiled and raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"Frightened they will come back or afraid of the dark?" she softly purred.

"Neither," he answered, maintaining contact with her sparkling, green eyes. "I just don't feel able to let you go, yet."

The feeling is mutual, she thought, leaning into him as he again planted a firm kiss on her cheek.

That must do it, he told himself. Four kisses. Four injections of Substance AG. She would soon be beside herself.