Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing only to include some tongue action, she increased the pace to such an extent that the voluptuous bodied beauty thrust her hips against her busy lips, the oral ministrations taking over nearer and nearer a third completion. Feeling the frantic response, Venus continued her delicious efforts, sucking the hard nub in and out in a delicious quick fire attack until the oral assault was too much for the Amazonian.

Her fingers grasped Venus's red hair, her powerful thighs and strong hands holding the pleasuring mouth in place as her closed eyes could see the picture on the wall of the redhead between her thighs. And then her third climax overtook her, her hips trembling, shudder after shudder passing through her ravaged body as her orgasm rippled through her. She felt Venus move away as her tense body collapsed, her legs aching, her chest heaving and her rapid breath coming in short, sharp, staccato bursts.

Eventually, the Amazonian's breathing began to return to normal, her body at last beginning to feel some relief after her three rapid orgasms. She slowly managed to prise her heavy eyelids apart, turning her head to look for her lover. What she saw made her groan with anticipation, her breath catching in her throat.

"Ready for me?" Venus asked, naked except for the strap-on.

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to email feedback, vote... or ideally do both.