Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 08

Story Info
Revenge is complete - almost!
7.6k words
4.67
29.4k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the theme of trying something new, this is a completely different idea and approach to that of 'Vegas', but one that has fascinated me for some time. And in writing this, I have taken on board feedback on my first posting, which suggested a tinge of disappointment with the balance between poker and erotica... there is none of the former and the focus in this storyline is most definitely the latter.

And as always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, this story would not have been told.

This is the Final Chapter

*

DAY EIGHT: REVENGE IS COMPLETE - ALMOST

The crime fighters were all asleep after their sexual teasing at the hands of Raven and her team. Asleep, and highly sexed. Raven had each of them bathed whilst in their drugged state and returned them to their sleeping quarters, albeit different bedrooms this time. Each of the four bedrooms contained king sized beds. They also contained video cameras so that every move could be recorded. Giant screens adorned each wall opposite the bed - they would serve a useful purpose.

Amazonian Woman was taken to the room that was already occupied by Myra Jean. The two of them were laid side by side in the large bed and allowed to wake naturally. A similar process was followed in each of the other three bedrooms. BlackCat Girl was placed beside Holly, Feline Woman next to Phenomenon, and StunMan with Louisa Layne.

Whilst Venus Flytrap was already on board Raven's private jet travelling towards her island destination, Raven and her small team gathered in their main lounge and switched on each of their four screens. They opened another celebratory bottle of champagne, activated the video cameras and sat back to wait.

It was Myra Jean who awoke first. As she saw the young woman beginning to stir, Raven pressed a button and lit up the screen in the bedroom. She piped in the recording of Nancy's seductive dance at the club and the gentle but sensual seduction of the beautiful wife of StunMan that followed. Myra sat up on the bed, easing herself up onto her elbows as her drugged eyes took in the scene on the big screen opposite the bed.

She originally thought it was some kind of a blue movie, but as her clarity of mind began to slowly return, she realised with horror exactly what the unfolding scene was.

She watched the display, spellbound at the sight of Nancy slowly dancing towards her and her on-screen eyes widening as she saw Huntergirl unzip her dress, slip her fingers inside the material and unhook her brassiere.

It seemed so surreal, and she felt the burning in her body intensify as the action on the large screen unfolded. Huntergirl had now exposed her breasts and Nancy was kneeling between her legs, pressing her still incredible looking body against her own. She watched as the dancer writhed against her, and then saw Huntergirl turn her face towards Nancy, who wasted no time in kissing her.

Despite herself, Myra Jean adjusted her position on the bed and dropped a hand between her legs, immediately finding and stroking her aroused clitoris. She let out a long groan as she pleasured herself, her eyes closing for a moment but then returning to the action on the giant screen.

Her good friend Huntergirl was now behind her and fondling her soft breasts and she watched as her own body shuddered on the screen as her face contorted as she had actually cum! As she lay on the bed, the action encouraged her busy fingers to work faster on her now swollen little bud. She watched Nancy push Huntergirl's hands away and slide her mouth to her breasts, seemingly biting, licking and sucking until the Myra Jean had orgasmed a second time.

Her mouth was dry as her fingers did their work, taking her to another orgasm in that large bed as she watched, transfixed, as Nancy pulled off her remaining clothing and lowered that sweet mouth to her sex. She watched herself jerk against the woman as it seemed as if a third sweet on-screen orgasm had overtaken her, and that was sufficient for her to reach her climax right there and then on the bed.

"That was impressive..."

Myra Jean swung her head around in shock. Such had been her concentration on the big screen, she had no idea anyone else was in the room with her, let alone lying next to her on the bed. She gasped aloud. It was Amazonian Woman, as naked as she was. Her eyes took in the full curves of the sensational looking Superheroine, flicking across the beautiful face, her full, rounded breasts, the sweeping curves of her hips, before coming to rest on the thick, black, pubic hair between her spread thighs.

The Amazonian spread her thighs further under Myra Jean's gaze, her alert blue-black eyes hooded in anticipation. She gently patted the bed between her legs and laid her head back on the soft pillow.

Myra Jean was drawn like a rabbit in headlights and felt herself follow the unspoken command, easing her head between the legs just as Nancy had done with her.

"Take your time," murmured the powerful Amazonian.

As she did, she looked over at the screen on the far wall and watched through narrowing eyes. Huntergirl's tongue was playing along Myra Jean's neck and her hands were fondling those delicious looking milky, white breasts. And all the time, StunMan's blonde wife was deliriously and repeatedly humping herself against the woman between her legs.

On the bed, Myra Jean found that the burning in her body had returned despite her orgasm and she did as she was bid, crawling between the voluptuous thighs and for the first time in her life, she lowered her head between a woman's legs, her eager tongue licking at each of her labia in turn, coaxing them to life.

"Suck them..." came the command.

StunMan's blonde wife turned her head slightly and delicately drew a fleshy lip into her mouth before teasing it with her tongue, exactly the way Nancy had teased her. She heard the powerful Amazonian moan with pleasure and shift slightly on the bed, her hand encouragingly running through Myra Jean's blonde locks.

"Mmmm, don't stop," purred the Superheroine.

This was not Venus Flytrap, but Myra Jean's mouth felt like it was a very good alternative.

Myra Jean's heart was bursting through her chest at the realisation that she was pleasuring this curvaceous Superheroine and such was her own lust that she so badly wanted to make the writhing woman cum, just like Huntergirl and Nancy had done with her.


Flattened her tongue, she soon found a rhythm and undulated her head so that her nose ran through the thickness of the Amazonian's black pubic hair with each stroke, hearing the moans above her increase with every lap of her tongue. Her lips took over, pulling the shining clitoris from its hood and sucking it inside her mouth, teasing it between her teeth before sliding her mouth up and down as if she was giving fellatio to her husband.

"Oh fuck," she heard the Amazonian cry.

The thought that she, Myra Jean, was the cause of so much pleasure in this undulating crime fighter sent spasms of pleasure throughout her own body and with the images from the large screen still fresh in her mind, she began to increase her ministrations, flicking her tongue rapidly against the shining bud and then circling slowly around the retracted hood.

It was too much for the Amazonian who scissored her legs behind Myra Jean's bobbing head, keeping the blonde firmly pressed to her clitoris as her orgasm overtook her. Within seconds, her body was violently shuddering and trembling against the young woman's still licking tongue.

StunMan's body was alive. Alive with arousal. Alive with lust. He lay on the large four poster bed and knew something was wrong, badly wrong. He did not recognise the room, but he did recognise the naked woman lying next to him. It was Louisa Layne, Wonderman's girlfriend. His mind attempted to understand exactly what was happening, tried to rationalise what he was doing here.

But he could not. His drugged mind refused to allow any sort of rationalisation and all he knew was that something was wrong. He should not be lying here, naked, with Wonderman's girlfriend. He should be here with Myra Jean his wife. Where was she? He looked across at Louisa and for a few, long seconds he was unable to take his eyes away. God, she had an amazingly curvaceous body. He loved her honey-tanned colour, quite a contrast to Myra Jean's milky, white figure.

His eyes ran over her firm breasts, gently moving with her soft breathing, her short, black hair framing a quite peaceful, beautiful face. He had not realised just how beautiful Wonderman's girlfriend actually was. Nor what an amazing body she had. His eyes returned to her breasts, with her soft nipples set high on the curve of each orb. He experienced a wave of longing, wanting to bend across and take each of those two soft tips into his mouth and bring them to hardness.

Somehow he managed to hold himself in check, just a nanosecond away from carrying out what his body urged him to do. He felt a large knot develop in his throat and he tried to drag his eyes away, but instead found them wandering down to her deliciously flat stomach, the amazingly sexy, diamond stud adorning her belly button. And then there was the incredibly arousing sight of the neatly trimmed bush of black pubic hair that crowned her thighs....

He allowed himself a long sigh, dragging his eyes back up again to the beautiful, sleeping face. He looked down at his own body, his rapidly hardening, almost obscenely long penis which was growing to its maximum length before his eyes. He gulped again. His body was burning with desire. In an instant, his mind recalled his sex with Raven and he knew that he badly needed to fuck again. Where was Myra Jean?

With a strength of mind that had always served him so well, he repeated to himself through closed eyes that it would be his beautiful, faithful wife he would soon be making love too. Until then, he would resist any temptation placed in his way. Raven had tricked him. He would not allow himself to be tricked again. Myra Jean deserved so much more than that.

No sooner had he made his commitment to himself than a giant screen, that had gone unnoticed on the far wall , flickered into life. His eyes were drawn to the erotic scene unfolding. There were three women, one dancing sensually in front of the other two. It took but a moment to realise that Myra Jean was one of the two seated women. The other resembled Huntergirl but his eyes were focused only on his blonde wife

He was transfixed as she appeared to allow the dancer to spread her legs and lower her head, the sound from the screen vivid as she was taken to one orgasm after another. He shook his head. This was wrong. This was not his Myra Jean. She must have been drugged, whatever it was that was causing the burning sensation in his own body right now must have been running through hers.

He comforted himself with the thought that she was the passive receiver of their lustful attentions, attempting to rationalise what was happening and drill into himself that she had no choice. It was then that the scene changed and this time his wife was lying on a bed similar to his own, with... yes, that was right, with Amazonian Woman. His mouth was dry as he watched the action unfold, unaware that it had taken place less than half an hour ago in an adjoining room.

This time there was nothing passive about his wife. She was crawling between Amazonian Woman's long, powerful legs, erotically lowering her head between the Superheroine's welcoming thighs and from the reaction of the Amazonian, was using her mouth to very good effect. And this time there was no coercion, she was pleasuring this woman of her own volition.

He felt his penis aching with lust and he turned again to Wonderman's girlfriend lying beside him on the bed. This time, there was no way he could prevent himself from following his urges and he leant across and lowered his head to her gleaming, breasts, running his mouth over the velvet skin. He sucked first one hard, expectant nipple into his mouth whilst his fingers ran across her firm left orb and squeezed around her nipple.

His long tongue snaked out and flicked each nipple in turn, then stroked across the full curve of each globe, the pliant flesh yielding beneath it until he returned to her dark points, each nipple beginning to swell in his mouth. He took his time, watching the sleeping face for any signs of her eyes beginning to open, but instead he was rewarded by soft groans from her now open mouth, even in sleep sensually licking her full lips in arousal.

As he lavished attention to her breasts, his hand gently ran down to the inside of her tanned thigh, stroking her soft skin until his fingers reached her rounded pubis. He stroked gently until she willingly opened her legs. He heard her groan more loudly as his eager fingers sought out her clitoris, his gentle fingertips softly stroking the little nubbin.

Despite her sleepened state, he felt Louisa begin to rotate her hips against his fingers. She was involuntarily moving her legs even wider to allow him better access to continue with his pleasuring. He felt her body jerking with the sensations he was creating as his fingertip slid easily back and forward, now inside her. He expertly masturbated her in a way his wife loved, but knowing that for some reason it was important for him to use his lovingly learned technique to bring this sleeping woman, Wonderman's girlfriend, to orgasm.

Her arousal was clearly increasing and now she was squirming her bottom against the cream, silk sheets on the bed, his fingers attending ceaselessly to her growing needs. He heard her now constant moans and they only served to arouse and encourage him further. Her breathing was now ragged such was the sensations running through her superb body.

As her orgasm approached she bucked against his hand and his mouth left her breasts so that he could watch her face at the moment of fulfilment. And then it happened. She clamped her thighs together, trapping his fingers inside her and squeezing her muscles to hold the invaders in place. He felt her legs start to tremble and began to frantically rotate his trapped fingers. Her whole body was trembling, and then she exploded on his fingers, emitting a loud, deep, wild moan as she came.

Feline Woman and Phenomenon reached consciousness at around the same time. Neither quite appreciated where they were, their befuddled minds still partly in the same place as they had been before their final, drugged, drinks had taken them back into their aroused unconscious sleep.

"Need to fuck," Phenomenon gasped.

His fuzzy mind was returning to Huntergirl's teasing words just before he passed out again.

"Please... I need to fuck."

He reached out for the woman on the bed beside him, his drugged eyes not yet taking in that this was Feline Woman and not Huntergirl.

"Please," he implored, pushing Feline Woman back against the soft, black, satin sheets. "I need to fuck."

The words sent shivers of delight through the Superheroine. Her mind was back with Lucas, recalling the way she had thrown herself down on the bed, legs open as she had pulled him down and onto her. Her fevered arousal remained as great, as urgent, and she complied willingly. Her wild hips began to move against him as 'Lucas' urgently pushed her thighs apart and began to move into position.

But as her legs willingly widened, revealing the delectable, narrow strip of dark black curls, his mind recalled the way that Huntergirl had used him. And instead of attempting to enter her it was his face he lowered to her thighs, not his thick, aroused penis.

As he settled himself between her aroused thighs, his lips and flicking tongue arrowed straight to her half exposed clitoris. Despite her initial disappointment that it was his tongue rather than his penis that had found her, she moaned and writhed against his face, feeling the tingling heat rippling through her body.

"That feels good," she encouraged, undulating her hips, wanting and needing to cum.

She gasped as he eased two fingers inside her soft folds, and began to finger-fuck her. Her breathing had quickened in time with her frantic movements, her hips rotating back and forth in rhythm with his probing fingers and searching tongue. Phenomenon responded with the same urgency, his mouth working as furiously as his fingers, whilst his other hand reached up to her aching nipple, caressing it as she writhed beneath him.

Feline Woman pulled his head tighter against her sex and desperately ground herself against his mouth as she searched for the release she urgently needed. He increased the pace of his combined movements of hands, lips, mouth and tongue and was rewarded when he felt her body stiffen.

A few second later, she cried out as powerful tingling jolts rippled through her aroused body as her orgasm overtook her. Phenomenon held on to her undulating hips as she erupted in wild spasms, continuing to lick her with his tongue and fuck her with his fingers until her heaving body relaxed, her soft mouth emitting an audible sigh of relief.

Only then did he ease himself upwards and as she opened her legs again, her hands grasped his taut buttocks. She arched her hips, awaiting the penetration they both urgently required.

He guided himself to her vulva, momentarily rubbing the bulbous head adorning his erect shaft against her soft skin. It sent an electric bolt through her as brushed against the sensitive clitoris. She gasped and twitched at the sensation, her fingernails leaving pointed indentations as they dug into his hard buttocks and pulled him into her.

She adjusted her body to guide the rounded head inside her waiting opening, feeling him push inside and thrust all the way, her soft, velvet walls now circling the entirety of his pulsating hardness. Immediately, she frantically began to move her hips in sweeping circular motions, hearing his welcoming groans in response.

Phenomenon was groaning in pleasure as her tight sex throbbed around his penis, he needed this so very badly. Huntergirl had teased him for too long. For Feline Woman, the feeling of Lucas buried deep in her felt a little different than before, but still exquisitely good.

Their mouths met and their tongues entwined in a passionate tongue kiss as they set off on their journey, a competition to match each other's thrusts. His hands reached for her superbly full breasts and her sweet, red lips moaned against his neck as they paused momentarily, before resuming their frenzied fucking motions. They both needed this and as Phenomenon drew back and drove forward, Feline Woman widened her legs and co-ordinated her motions against his so that they fell into a comfortable, albeit urgent, rhythm.

Her hands reached across and gripped his buttocks again. She pulled him forward as her hips thrust in an attempt to take him as deep as she possibly could. Sweat was dripping from their thrusting, undulating bodies as they noisily slapped together. They were both closing in on their climax.

It was Feline Woman who erupted first, shaking beneath his weight and tightening her thighs against his waist. Her body went rigid as an incredible climax gripped her, her juices soaking his penis as she quaked in spasms of intense delight. The ever present burning heat engulfed her still thrusting loins.