Super Horny Guy Bags Dream Girl

Story Info
Horny guy finds lady love.
1.8k words
4.18
74.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers

Authors note: Please give me feedback on what you think of the story. And please if you don't like it constructive feedback works best. Thanks.

I have known a particular girl for a year since I started at my college. Her name is Amy. Amy has a gorgeous face, long wavy blonde hair, big blue eyes, pouty red lips and the most stunning body. She is just over five foot tall, but her tits are gigantic on that pettite figure of hers.

My name is John and I am not bad looking myself. I am an African-American male with big brown eyes, short black hair, with a pro bodybuilders physique with an enormous cock to match.

Most of the time I have known Amy, who is white, she has been dating a mutual friend of ours named Ryan, who is also white. I figured I had no chance with her.

...But all that changed when I went to a college party the other week. It was not like I was going to miss Amy wearing the tightest leopard print bodysuit you could imagine and "fuck me!" high heeled shoes on her feet.

Amy's whopping bazooms stuck out awesomely, so did her plump nipples. I could also see the outline of her snatch and knew that she was wearing no underwear underneath her sexy bodysuit.

Amy looked amazing!

"How are you doing Amy?" I said walking up to her in my tight, blue, short sleeve shirt and tight blue jeans that made my enormous muscles and huge cock bulge incredibly.

"Fine John, How are you?" she asked looking over my body hungrily up and down as she licked her lips.

"I am fine Amy.' I answered. "Where is Ryan?" I asked.

"Oh, he is back home with his folks." Amy replied.

"Oh," I said, soon fantasizing that maybe, just maybe, all the same I was not going to push it with Ryan being my pal and all and Amy not being the cheating type.

After chatting a bit with Amy I just kicked back and enjoyed the music. I kept seeing Amy though and each time she gave me a big smile. I could not keep my eyes off those amazing hooters whenever I saw her.

As the party waned down after around four 0' clock in the morning I was feeling pretty beat. I went upstairs to find my jacket and saw Amy chilling out with a sexy girlfriend of hers.

Amy's girlfriend was a pretty redhead but her body could not compete with Amy's. They called me over so I went over and passed some time with them. Eventually Amy's girlfriend had to go, leaving me and Amy alone.

"I guess it's you and me." smiled Amy.

I shrugged and said "I guess we have more stamina then the others at the party."

That comment brought a smile from Amy's lips amd I followed up by asking when Ryan would get back from his parents.

"Not till Monday." Amy replied.

"Why, were you thinking of moving in on his territory?"

"No way, I quickly replied, thinking to myself "Shit!" but then Amy looked at me very hungrily and said, "You know you could if you wanted." as she then started to giggle excitedly as her immense bosom bounced up and down.

I nearly fell off the chair, I was so surprised.

"How come?" I asked her. "I thought you and Ryan were so tight.

Amy shrugged her shoulders, her mountainous breast rising slowly up. "Yeah, but you can get bored of the samething, can't you?" and here she thrust her chest towards me as she shimmied them from side to side giving me a massive hard on that could plainly be seen through my pants.

"Besides I know that you like me John." she laughed.

I was still numb from amazement when she leaned forward and kissed me. My shock fell away and soon we were necking furiously and my hands were moving up towards that beautiful bust of hers.

"Not here John." Amy said quietly, "I know a much better place!"

Amy then quickly took me by the hand and led me down to the basement of the house. The showers were down there. Amy walked up to one and turned on the water.

"All that dancing got me really, really, sweaty I need a shower bad right now. How about you?"

I said nothing, just stared as Amy reached in back and zippered down her leopard print bodysuit and pulled it down sexily. Now Amy was completely naked except for her high heels which she soon took off.

My eyes bugged right out of my head seeing Amy naked in front of me like this, Her breast's were even more magnificent than in my whack-off fantasies. They were hung full and heavy, perfect full twin hemispheres of flesh capped with rose-pink nipples with wide areole.

Amy saw my awestruck face and said teasingly, "You like great big titties, then?" All I could do was nod like a dumbass. As Amy then teased me some more by giving her breasts a sexy shimmy and pumping them up and down excitedly with both hands as she Then stepped into the shower.

"That's great John, because I love big, black dick! Aren't you going to join me in the shower John?" she said giggling, her huge juggs jiggling.

I then quickly ripped off all my clothes as fast as I could and stepped under the water with her. As our bodies pressed together, those heavenly hooters were crushed against my chest. My huge cock soared,throbbing mightily hard as I began to fondle her while we kissed. Her breasts were so smooth, so heavy and so firm. As I teased her nipples with my lips they sharpened even more, evidence of their sensitivity.

It was not long before I felt her long fingers against my rock, hard, cock.

Her grip was tight and she breathed, "Oh, god, you're so big!"

I knew if she carried on that way I was going to have an accident, so I slid down her body till I had my knees down on the ground with my face close to her neat trimmed cunt.

The lips were fleshy and parted easy as I slid my tongue into her gash. Amy's very erotic moans echoed around the basement as I probed and licked her clit. Her fingers gripped my hair as her thighs went tight around my head.

I intensified my licking and a sharp cry of pure animal lust, and spurt of juices told me I'd hit the right buttons.

Urgently, Amy eased me to the floor, straddled me and fumbled my hard on into her juicy cunt, but my joy was doubled by her gigantic, wet,breasts slapping in my face.

As Amy rode me she crammed her nipples into my mouth, clearly desperate for as much stimulation as she could possibly get. Amy was almost pushing her stalks in my mouth, cramming her glorious tits together as she urged me to lick and suck.

I held back as long as I could, long enough to make her cum two times more. Finally I sensed I couldn't hold out any longer as my nuts tightened unbereably as my stuff started to jet up.

I squeezed Amy's massive swollen cans hard with both hands as I jetted her womb gull of cum. I can never remember an orgasm as intense as that!

Amy was not through yet though as she bent down in front of me and took my huge cock between my lips till she sucked me off to another enormous hard on.

Amy then got doggy style in front of me. "Bang me hard big boy. Fuck me with all that you got!"

I did not need her to tell me this twice as I rammed my cock into her willing pussy and started to ride her like a wild stallion.

"Oh, baby, You sure know how to fuck a woman don't you?" she asked as I kept on plugging away.

"Harder man. harder!" Amy cried as her body then stiffened and she came mightily over and over and over again. Seeing Amy come this mightily triggered off my own orgasm as I came mightily into her.

After this Amy and I got out of the shower, dried ourselves off and got back into our clothes. That was the last time I planned to do anything with Amy but I could not stay away from this incredible girl so I asked her on a date which she readily accepted.

Amy and I went to see an action movie. We ordered two large sodas and shared one jumbo popcorn. In the darkened theater I thought of doing the "Popcorn Surprise" on her as I zipped my zipper down and put my huge cock right up the popcorn box which was on my lap.

Amy kept eating away not noticing anything when her fingers ran into my enormous, swollen cock. Amy immedietly knew what happenned, as my very excited cock grew even bigger, as she let out a laugh which she covered with her hand quickly.

Amy and I had seats in the back of the movie theater right against the wall so nobody could see us as we then really pushed the envelope and decided to get naked.

Amy was wearing just a pink mini-skirt and pink "fuck me please!" high heeled shoes and I was just wearing a T-shirt, jeans and shoes with no underwear on as we both were soon naked and having sex in back of the theater without anybody noticing us.

There was a big, loud action scene in the movie were a car crashes and this is the point were Amy let out a huge, scream of sexual delight which nobody heard as she came many times in orgasm and I did too. After we had sex Amy and I actually put all our clothes back on and enjoyed the rest of the movie. The movie was great but not half as great as the sex between me and Amy.

Me and Amy had a problem though her boyfriend, Ryan was coming back from being at his parents and I did not want to lose Amy.

It all remarkably worked out for the best though when one of Amy's girlfriends told her that Ryan was cheating on her behind Amy's back. Amy then confronted Ryan and decided to quickly end their relationship together, as Amy told him about her and me and Ryan told Amy about his new lady love. Amy and Ryan then parted friends as I then had Amy and her super-stacked bod all to my damn self.

Me and Amy have a great sexual relationship, we have sex in every imaginable position you can think of....

but we love to get back to our roots and love to have sex in the shower together.

THE END?

MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers