Super Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I certainly wasn't letting anybody swallow my cum. On those rare occasions that I got a blowjob I made damn sure to pull out before I came.

Of course, being a nice guy still has its downside.

My co-worker, Ed, and his wife, Wendy, were well-known for their barbecue parties and I had been invited to all of them. Ed was a forgetful type and Wendy made sure to call each of us to make sure we knew about them. So, while I'm sure Ed noticed that I brought a different blonde to each party, it was certainly Wendy who decided that that meant I was available for escort duty.

Ed came up to me at work one day with a sheepish expression on his face. "Listen Jack, Wendy's cousin is coming to visit this weekend and we were wondering if you would ... I mean, if you're free ..."

I laughed, "Are you trying to set me up with a blind date?"

"No, no, not at all. It's just that Wendy wants to take her cousin out to dinner on Saturday ... I was thinking a barbecue party would be fine, but ... Anyway, Wendy wants to eat out and ... well, you need four for dinner, you know. Three just doesn't work. It would be just for dinner; nothing afterwards, I promise."

I wouldn't let him off the hook, "Listen, you're treating, right? And that includes all I can drink?"

Ed choked, "Well, I guess so. You wouldn't drink all that much would you?"

I laughed again, "No, I'll be driving. My insurance is high enough without a drunk driving arrest."

Ed visibly relaxed, thanked me, and gave me the time and place.

* * *

Ed forgot to remind me on Friday about dinner on Saturday so I was working on my car Saturday afternoon with this nagging feeling that I was forgetting something. I couldn't quite put my finger on it and I kept working under the hood.

The sun started going down and I decided it was time to wrap things up when I suddenly remembered dinner with Ed and Wendy. I was going to be late.

I hurriedly put the car back into driving order, ran upstairs and took a shower and shaved. I looked at my watch and figured that if I caught the traffic lights right I'd only be about 15 minutes late.

That's how it worked out. I was a little rattled and out of sorts, but I wasn't late enough to cause a problem.

I walked up to the hostess and started to explain when I saw Ed and Wendy waving at me from a booth. I quickly walked over to join them preparing to apologize but they were all smiles. Apparently they were just ordering drinks and I stopped the waiter as he was leaving and gave him my drink order. I told him to make it a double. I needed it.

I continued over to the booth where Wendy quickly said, "Jack, I want you to meet my cousin Judy. Judy, this is our friend Jack."

I turned to look at the opposite side of the booth and there she was. I admit it, I froze. I didn't know if I should just make my excuses and leave or wait for her to dismiss me.

It was terribly awkward but Judy always was quick, "Hello, Jack. It's nice to put a face to the name. Wendy has been singing your praises since I got into town."

I forced a smile and said, "Well it's nice to meet you, too, Judy."

Wendy jumped in, "Don't just stand there Jack, sit down and join us. Judy was just telling us why she's in town."

As I was sitting down, the waiter returned with our drinks and I took a long sip. I might be needing Uber for a ride home.

Judy didn't touch her drink but continued her explanation, "As I was telling Ed and Wendy, I've been having a rough patch at home and I've been thinking about relocating. I messed up a relationship pretty bad and I thought a change of scenery might be in order."

I was burning with curiosity and wondered what had happened. I remembered how her choice of Karen as a "friend" had been the start of our whole mess and I wondered if she had made another bad choice when she started the disastrous relationship she was now running from. But, of course, it was none of my business, and I kept my mouth shut.

"Do you have any job leads here?" Wendy wanted to know.

"Oh, yeah. That wouldn't be a problem. My boss has already talked to a friend of his in town and I can start immediately if I decide to relocate here. I just want to be sure I can fit in here first. Like I said, it's been pretty rough at home."

I couldn't help but laugh to myself. If Wendy wanted to give her cousin a good reason not to move her, she had succeeded. Now that Judy knew I was here and that I was a close friend of her cousin and husband there would be no way she'd want to be constantly reminded of the source of all her problems.

With that thought in mind, I relaxed. Judy obviously wasn't looking for a confrontation so I played the part I had been assigned as the harmless friend invited along to make a fourth. We ordered dinner and had a pleasant evening. I kept up my end of the conversation, told some jokes, got some laughs, and it all went smoothly. I was sure neither Ed nor Wendy would have any complaints about my behavior and I was right. Ed even remembered to thank me on Monday.

When dinner ended and conversation started to ebb, I said I had plans for Sunday and I really needed to get going. I never did finish my drink.

I told Ed I'd see him at work on Monday. I told Wendy I'd probably see her at her next barbecue. And I told Judy I hoped everything worked out for her. With that, I left and drove home somewhat pleased that a possibly messy situation had simply faded away. I really believed I had achieved a final closure on that whole strange episode.

* * *

Of course I was kidding myself and it became obvious the next time Wendy called inviting me to one of their barbecues. If I had ever gone to one without a date, I couldn't remember when it was, but I wasn't bringing one this time.

I had never asked Ed for any updates about Judy and he had never volunteered any information so I really didn't know if she had decided to move to town or not. I doubted she had, but there I was, going stag to the barbecue party.

Once there, I grabbed a beer and started to mingle. I told myself I wasn't looking for Judy but I certainly was scanning the guests when I spotted her. It was a deja vu experience. She was standing with her back to the wall with four guys holding red beer cups surrounding her.

The difference this time was that she was laughing, clearly enjoying the attention, and the guys were all quite respectful trying desperately to make a good impression on this blonde-haired beauty.

We had come full circle and if I wanted final closure, here it was for real. I tried to take some solace in the fact that I really was responsible for saving her this time too. This wasn't the same Judy who needed rescue and I was responsible for that. The Greek sculptor Pygmalion couldn't have done any better.

It didn't take me long to find Ed and Wendy and I thanked them for inviting me and told them that, unfortunately, I couldn't stay.

"Did you see Judy?" Wendy asked.

"I did see her, but she looked busy so I didn't want to bother her. I guess she did decide to move here?"

Wendy looked sharply at Ed and then turned back to me, "Yes she did. I thought you knew that."

"Nope." I let that hang there for a moment and then said, "Listen I've got to get going. Thanks again. See you both soon."

I was quickly out the door and headed for my car. I just wanted out of there and as I hurried away I thought seriously about pretending that I didn't hear my name being called, but, as I've said, I try to be a nice guy, even when I'm not in the mood. So, when I reached my car, I stopped and waited.

Judy ran up to me, "I saw you in there. Why didn't you rescue me from those horrid men?"

I didn't think that was funny at all and it took a monumental effort to keep it under control. "You looked like you had the situation well in hand."

"Even so, I was hoping you'd boogie on over and demand that dance I owed you. That would have been so perfect."

She reached out and took my hand, "Wendy just told me that Ed forgot to give you my letter."

I was confused. "What letter?"

"Oh, the one where I apologized for using you so badly instead of simply accepting the magic we had. The one where I said that if you ever found it in your heart to forgive me, I would try hard to earn your trust and respect. The one that had my phone number and address here in town."

My response was totally lame, "What are you talking about?"

Judy laughed sadly, "Well, that just makes it worse. You're such a great guy, you don't even realize how terrible I was to you. You never showed me anything but kindness and when I had a chance to show you how much I appreciate you, I screwed it up completely."

I was still clueless and said I needed to sit down. We continued the conversation sitting in my car.

Judy went on with her story, "I've had a crush on you ever since I've known you. I knew you didn't feel the same way about me but you were always kind and friendly and helpful. It's why I called you that night. I always hoped that someday I might make you care for me and after my transformation I could tell you really saw me for the first time."

I had to interrupt, "That's exactly what happened. I always knew you were a really good person and when you blossomed like that, I thought you might be perfect combination of beauty, intelligence, and graciousness. I felt guilty that I had ignored you because you weren't a bikini model."

"Jack, please stop." There were tears in her eyes. "You're just making this worse for me. I know all your faults. You're not perfect but you'd be perfect for me and I threw you away.

"Instead of grabbing the opportunity to be with the best guy I had ever known, I turned into a bitch and started using you. I wanted to be a queen bee, to have all of my girlfriends see how superior I was to them. I wanted to grant them the biggest favor of their lives and they would always know that it was thanks to me. They would owe me forever.

"And then Diane came along and caught me. I was so afraid that she would tell everyone what was going on and I would be exposed as a vile low-life. I might have killed myself. So, I told her I didn't know what was going on, that it was all your doing.

"I knew you were strong enough to handle it. She couldn't hurt you. And you did handle it. You were tough and just let her spew all her hatefulness and didn't let it get to you in any way.

"At least that's what I thought.

"When everything calmed down, I tried calling you to apologize and see if we could start over, but you were gone. Your phone, apartment, and job had all been abandoned and no one could tell me where you went. I was sick, realizing what I had done. I couldn't even feel sorry for myself. I stopped living. I just went to work and came home and went to bed. I didn't deserve to have a life.

"I had to go to my niece's wedding where everybody was happy and loving and having a good time. It hurt so bad. And then I heard Wendy and Ed talking about this cute guy they knew who had this terribly bad habit of bringing a different blonde to each of their barbecue parties.

"I couldn't stand it and I told Wendy that that sounded like a guy I knew. I made up a name so she wouldn't be suspicious and I asked her if his name was Barry. Of course she said no, because it was you she was talking about. I couldn't believe I had found you; it made me want to cry.

"I wanted to see you and find out just how angry you were with me, so I made plans to visit my cousin and I made all of these ridiculous requests. I wanted to eat out, I wanted a fourth for dinner, I wanted the fourth to be the guy who likes blondes. I'm sure she thought I was being terribly pushy and unreasonable, but I didn't care.

"When you didn't shoot me on sight, I thought maybe I had a chance, so I moved here and wrote that letter and waited. I really hoped you would read my letter and have a chance to think about it carefully and see how sorry I was for what I did to you, but then Ed forgot to give it to you."

She stopped, took a deep breath, and continued, "So, while I know I'm not being fair to you by springing this on you all at once, what I'm trying to say is that I am so sorry for everything I did to you and even though I don't deserve it, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me someday."

* * *

Well, of course I forgave her.

First of all, her version of events wasn't what I remembered. This wasn't some cheating wife telling stories trying to blame the innocent husband; Judy was trying to take all of the blame. This was the first time I had ever experienced the Rashomon Effect and it made me really question what had actually happened. I'm not sure what the truth is anymore.

Second, even if her version is more accurate than mine, I really don't think she was responsible for her behavior. The changes all of those women went through were so quick and so drastic that a touch of madness was probably unavoidable. I don't want to be responsible for doing that to anyone ever again.

And finally, although she never fully believed it was necessary, I wanted Judy to forgive me too. It saddened me to realize that if I hadn't been so shallow in my dating habit, I would have asked that skinny girl out on a date, and when I had earned one of her fabulous blowjobs, we would have avoided all of this mess and lived happily ever after.

No one else knows our full story and Judy and I prefer it that way. We lead a normal, happy life together and we really thought we would keep it that way, but it wasn't meant to be. Soon we were ready for children.

While the women I usually dated always claimed to use some sort of birth control, I always used condoms just to be on the safe side. And after Judy and I married, I continued to use them because Judy had an adverse reaction to birth control pills, so it never occurred to me to consider what might happen when I didn't use one.

Judy's doctor surprised us when she said we were going to have twins, fraternal twins, one boy and one girl. The doctor herself was quite surprised at how quickly they were developing in the womb and how extremely healthy they were.

Judy and I just looked at each other and smiled. Later Judy said it was more magic and I laughed and said that the one thing I was sure of was they would be super kids. I have no doubt we're going to have our work cut out for us with these two, but we think we're ready for it.

12