Super Market Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

I called Letha as soon as I was awake, well almost, I needed to pee first. Letha answered groggy, wondering why I was calling so early.

"You told me to call as soon as I was awake. So, I did."

"Shit Ed, I didn't know you were gonna get up at zero dark thirty to kick the rooster in the ass. My God Ed, it's only 6:35, I'm never up before 8."

"Sorry, I'll call later." Click.

Letha laughed as she talked to herself redialing his number. "That man is so damned literal, I'll have to be careful what I say in bed or he'll drill my ass through the mattress."

Brrrring, "hello".

"Ed you horse's ass, why did you hang up on me?" Her voice was playful, I knew she wasn't mad.

"You told me I woke you up and you didn't get up before 8."

"Touche, you win that round. Can you be over here by 9? With an appetite. I want to cook you breakfast."

"I can take you out for breakfast."

"Ed, sometimes I think you could screw up a wet dream. Just get your cute ass over here for breakfast. Oh, bring my bra and panties, I want those back, I have something you'll like more."

As usual, I arrived five minutes early. Letha met me at the door with a shower of kisses. Taking my hand in hers, she put it on her breast. As she pushed her hips against me, my cock instantly responded.

Releasing me she smiled and whispered, " Yup, today is the day."

I was clearly embarrassed trying to hide the bulge in my pants. Letha looked down, then into my eyes as she spoke softly, "I'm happy to see you to Ed." Then she patted the bulge in my jeans and walked to the kitchen.

My head was spinning. What the fuck was that all about? Did I miss something, was there some kind of hint that I missed? She knows I'm not good at hints. As I sat at the table I couldn't stop staring at her. Letha was my entire focus.

Letha was waving her hands at me. "Ed, Ed are you in there? Are you hungry for breakfast, or me?"

"Yes" was all I could muster, we both burst out laughing. "Letha, you're so pretty, so sexy looking, you make me think and want to do things I haven't done in half a decade. My mind goes numb when I'm with you, am I making any sense?"

"Perfect sense Ed. You do the same to me, why do you think my panties are always wet when I'm around you? I've started carrying a spare pair in my purse when we go out. Geez Ed, you make me feel like a school girl again."

"Letha I know I'm just a big lunkhead, but I'm a lunkhead in love with you. Do you think you'll ever be in love with me?"

Letha got up, walked around the table and sat on my lap.

"Eddie, I'm head over heels smitten with you. I knew last night when you dropped me off that you and I are supposed to be together. I want you to do something for me, okay?" I nodded yes. "I want you to put your hand under my dress and go to third base."

Oh boy, here we go. As I slid my hand up her thigh I could feel the silk stockings, so smooth, so tantalizing, then I felt the strap and my imagination went wild. I had only seen one other woman in a garter belt. I stopped to play with it a little before moving my hand further. I was expecting to reach panties, instead I found a soft bed of curly hair. I twiddled my fingers in her bush a few seconds and felt her legs open ever so slightly. I dipped my finger into the opening, but her legs weren't wide enough to get a finger inside. I gently pushed her thighs apart, when I did I could hear Letha draw in a breath, then hold it. As she exhaled I heard her say in a soft whimper.

"Yes Eddie, spread my legs. Mmm,Hmm, put your finger in me."

As I dipped my finger into her slit I was amazed. Looking at Letha I said, "You're wet, I thought my days of feeling a wet pussy were over. Maryann dried up early, no matter how much lube we used, it was never the same. I can hardly believe I get to feel a wet pussy again, and I'll bet it tastes great"

"I'm past menopause, but I'm one of the fortunate ones who didn't lose all of their natural lubrication at the same time they went through the change of life. I don't ovulate any more, but I still get plenty wet when stimulated. As for tasting good, that you'll have to find out on your own."

I picked her up as I stood, heading down the hall I looked at Letha, she pointed to my left. I found her bedroom and lay Letha in the middle of the bed. I slowly unbuttoned her cotton house dress, then slid it off her shoulders and over her head. My eyes nearly bugged out. She was just as I had imagined. A bright blue sheer bra, her nipples were clearly visible, sheer stockings held up by a garter belt the same color as the bra. Written on her tummy in lipstick were the words, "your cock goes here" with an arrow pointing into her bush.

I spoke as I leaned her forward to remove her bra. "I love the message, can I leave the stockings and straps on?"

"If you like them I'll wear them all the time, and yes, I'd like to leave them on while you ravage my body. I can pretend I'm your high society French whore getting fucked in her lingerie."

I groaned as I took my his clothes off, laying them with Letha's on the chair.

She smiled as my cock came into view, "Oh Eddie, I love your man meat. Full length and fat as a sausage. My pussy will love this, my late husband wasn't very long or big around. He was the only man I'd ever had and knew nothing else, girlfriends would tell me things about big dicks, but I had no real concept of what big was."

"I'll go slow and be gentle. I don't want to hurt you."

"You'd better not be gentle once you're in me and I adjust to your size, you'd better fuck my ass into the mattress. What was that you said earlier about tasting?"

I crawled in between her legs, kissing her inner thighs above the stockings, then trailing down the stockings kissing as I went. Letha squirmed and shifted around the bed, on her elbows looking at me, then flopping back down. When I kissed her clit hood right below her muff she jumped, pushing her hips up looking for more attention. I curled my arms around her thighs, extending my arms along her body to caress her breasts. As my hands touched her breasts my tongue touched her labia for the first time.

A very slow flat tongued lick from asshole to just below her clit. "Oh shit Ed, oh geez, I haven't been licked in years, this is so good Eddie. Tongue fuck mama, make my pussy quiver, make my body shake Eddie. This is so good baby."

I was lapping for all I was worth, listening to her cheer me on, suddenly she dipped her hips down and slammed her clit onto my tongue. "Yes baby, right there, now lick mama good."

I wasted no time and concentrated on the clit, teasing it, circling it with the tip of my tongue. When I licked the left side, she lifted her hips and moaned. Ah, her hot spot. I concentrated my efforts licking the left side, sucking it ever so softly, soon her body was starting to shake, her hips were pumping, and her legs were beginning to clamp shut on my head. Her mouth was wide open, eyes squeezed shut, and a scream that never left her mouth. As she exhaled she let out one loud "Ahhhh" and then collapsed.

She was still cumming as she loosened her vise like thigh grip, I quickly pulled my head out. I had my hands on her tits, Letha pushed them aside, she began squeezing and pulling her tits. Pinching the nipples and moaning. Regaining her breathe she let go of her tits. Since my face was coated in Letha's juices I was going to go wash, Letha beckoned me for a kiss.

"Don't you want me to wash, my face is full of your pussy."

"Kiss me Ed, I haven't tasted myself in decades, I need to be reminded."

As we frenched she also licked around my lips.

"yup, I taste as good as I remembered, menopause hasn't changed a thing in that regard."

After I washed my face I sat on the edge of the bed playing in her pussy fur. Letha smiled and wiggled her ass side to side as she lifted her groin.

"Eddie, I see you're hard, but would you like me to suck you?"

"Can I take a raincheck on that? I love getting my dick sucked, but right now I'd like to ram my cock into your tight little cunt."

While I spoke, I slid my hand along her tummy right into her muff, it had been so long since I'd been able to reach a pussy without going over a fat tummy and flab. I leaned down to kiss Letha.

"I love your figure, I haven't seen a skinny girl like you naked in a very long time. Were you serious when you said you'd put on pretty panties and stuff for me?"

Letha was thinking as Ed spoke, 'if he thinks I'm thin, what must he have had to live with before she died. He's so sweet and kind, I'm sure he accepted it as fate and resigned himself to that end.

"Yes honey, if you like lingerie I'll wear lingerie. Unlike many women who feel bound by stockings and straps, I find them enticing and erotic, I feel sexy even if no one else sees them. Eddie, the time has come for you to mount me and hit a home run. Baby, just so you know, when I'm in the bedroom I talk pretty raunchy, hopefully that doesn't turn you off."

Teasingly I said, "Not at all dirty slut, now spread your legs and prepare to get fucked. Oh, and my name is Ed, not Eddie."

"Oooo, I like it when you talk dirty, and If you want to stay between my legs your name is whatever I call you, climb on cowboy."

Letha giggled and wiggled her ass as I chuckled to myself.

It felt wonderful to lay down in the saddle of her hips and thighs. It felt so good to be between a woman's legs. As I positioned myself I kissed Letha and sucked her nipples. As the tip of my cock was aimed at her vagina, I looked into her eyes seeking approval. Letha smiled, "Yes baby, all of it. I want every inch of your cock in my pussy."

Letha was slick, not only from my tongue but her own juices as well. Letha reached down, took my dick in her hand and guided it to the opening. As I pushed I could feel resistance, Letha was pushing back, wiggling her ass side to side helping my cock work itself in. As the head popped in she groaned, I was going to stop but she was smiling and moving her hips. I pushed forward about two inches, pulled back and sunk another two inches, on the third thrust I felt my balls touch her ass.

Letha reached down grabbing my ass, holding me still. "Give it a minute to adjust big boy, mama will rock your world real soon."

Letha began to move her hips up into me, I took that as my cue and got busy stroking my cock in and out. Slowly to start, she was raising her hips to meet me, cooing, telling me it felt so good, that she felt so full with me inside her.

"Eddie baby, mama's pussy is nice and stretched now, I think it's time we got busy burying that monster deep inside me." I picked up the speed and penetration, bottoming out each stroke.

Letha's bedroom talking continued, "Mmmm, that's it baby, fuck her hard, make her gush all over your cock. Shoot that cum in my puss."

I was slamming my cock into her as hard as I could, the room was full of the sounds of flesh slapping flesh, moans, groans, little yips, and her continuous chant of fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, between breaths when she wasn't making other noises. I could feel her body begin to stiffen and knew she was approaching climax. Her breathing was ragged, the chant had subsided, her head was thrown back, eyes closed, and her hands were gripping my forearms like she never wanted to let go.

"Letha are you getting ready to cum?"

"Oh geez, yes, cum with me Eddie. Dump your load inside mama's hot box."

I drove hard a few more times as her body slowly, almost hypnotically, raised off the bed, pushing up with her feet, meeting my downstroke with force. Her mouth opened, yelling what seemed a long time, but was probably a few seconds. As I felt her climaxing I slammed my cock into her as far as it would go. I was holding myself tight against her body, grunting like a pig. I hadn't cum like that in years. It was as if euphoria poured out the end of my cock, squirting inside Letha's vagina. Letha began sinking back to the bed and I went along with her. I lay on top of her, braced on my elbows I started to pull out.

"No Ed, leave it in me. I want to savor this moment, to permanently engrain into my memory the moment I gave myself to you. You own this pussy now Ed, take good care of it lover boy."

In a few minutes Letha pushed me off, cum running out of her all over the sheets. I pulled her into my arms, kissing her, fondling her tits.

"You horny bastard, don't tell me you're ready to go again."

"I wish, I just like playing with your titties, Maryann's were nothing but flab and laid flat on her body. I love your body Letha, every bit of it. If you're wondering, do not shave my playground. I enjoy the forestation, it's nothing my tongue and cock can't get through."

"I so love you Ed. We should shower and wash the sex smell off, so you can take me to brunch, since you were in such a hurry to fuck me, we never did eat breakfast."

As she got up I swatted her ass to a squeal and laughter.

Letha was living in an apartment, so we decided to move her into my home. We shared paying utilities, water, groceries, any household stuff. I shared my office with her, she enjoyed having a large yard and nice home again. Sex was often and steamy, Letha wore exciting underwear, driving me over the edge as I would watch her dress each day. Many mornings I had her undressed again before she was ever fully dressed. The raunchy language in the bedroom was soon the norm. She called herself my little cum dump, she would tell me to fill her tummy with baby juice.

If I was in the shop a long time she would walk out and sit watching. If I was running machinery and didn't hear her she would flick the lights, I'd shut down, hold and kiss her. Sometimes we would talk, other times if she wasn't ready to go back inside the house I'd give her a pair of earmuffs and go back to what I was doing.

We had both been known at the neighborhood market as individuals, but we soon became known as a couple. We would hold hands as we roamed the aisles, at times playing grabass when we thought no one was around. She would push her tits into me and move her chest sideways to entice. If no one was around I would cup her ass and squeeze it. Once we were caught necking in the back corner by the paper products. The manager who caught us was a younger married gal and suggested we make love before grocery shopping. She caught us kissing again about a week later. "I thought you guys were going to make love before you came shopping."

Letha smiled big, "Oh, we did. We're just keeping the engine warm for later on."

With a shocked look the manager spoke, "I need to make sure you never meet my husband, he already has me on my back with my legs spread every other night. If he meets you two sex fiends he'll put me in the hospital."

We found that humorous but decided we should cool things down in public. Normally we were Mr. and Mrs. Proper, but that damn store seemed to bring out the hornier side of our relationship.

Lying in bed one night after making love, Letha ask me if I liked anal sex.

"Truth be told, I only did it a few times in college, but Maryann wanted nothing to do with it."

With her face right in front of mine she whispered, "I like anal, in fact I love anal. It was part of our love life when my husband was alive. Would you want to make love to me in my ass?"

"Would I want to? Now would be great, but I just came."

"Tomorrow night cowboy. I need to prepare myself. I know lots of women do it without an enema, but I don't want to take chances. Tomorrow night you take me out for a nice dinner. Dessert will be your cock buried in my ass. Okay?"

My mind was a whirling dervish. I'd dreamed of anal for years, and now Letha brings it up to me. I need to marry this girl before she gets away.

"Okay Letha, you continue to rock my world, just as you said you would."

Next day the atmosphere in our house felt like it was charged with electricity. We were teasing and playing little sex games all day, the foreplay to the upcoming event of the evening. So many young people don't realize sex begins in the kitchen, long before you get into bed.

We went to a nice steak house. I ordered the filet for both, Letha wanted a baked sweet potato, I had a regular baked. We strolled the sidewalk a few blocks afterward, stopping outside a club to listen to the live band. Soon it was time to go.

"Eddie, take me home and make love to me."

Letha told me to shower in the guest room bath, wait 30 minutes and come to our bedroom. I complied, upon entering our bedroom I liked the scented candles she had lit, a pine smell, reminded me of where I'd moved from. The room had a soft glow to it, Letha was on all fours in the middle of the bed. She smiled as I entered the room, beckoning me to her with an index finger.

As I crawled on the bed she lifted her torso so just her knees were on the mattress and kissed me.

"Eddie, I want you to go round back. I've lubed myself both inside and out, I want you to lube heavy. The lube is on the end of the bed, once you're lubed tell me and I'll give you the next step."

She kissed me once more as I moved. Behind her I got another surprise, in her anus was the glittery head of a butt plug. I recall muttering, "What the" before Letha spoke.

'Once you're lubed Eddie, gently pull the plug out and then slide your cock in it's place. Go ahead."

I coated my dick with a heavy amount of lube, I'd read you can never have too much with anal. Scooted right behind her and removed the plug, immediately pushing my cock against her butt hole. Letha pushed back and the head popped in.

"Okay Ed, wait there a moment and let me get used to it. As soon as I start moving you can fuck away, don't feel as though you need to be gentle. The harder I'm fucked in the ass the more I like it."

After about 30 seconds Letha pushed back onto my cock then pulled forward, the next stroke she was all the way to my balls.

"Now Eddie now, fuck mama hard baby. Show that ass no mercy."

I did as instructed. I was giving her every fraction of an inch my cock had and using every ounce of energy my body could produce as I hammered against her ass. She urged me on with a litany of encouragement.

"Yes Eddie, so deep baby, I love my ass being pounded, give it to me daddy, dump your cum in me."

I raised up off my knees with my cock still inside and squatted flat foot over her ass. Letha pushed her ass higher and I continued the onslaught. At this angle I had deeper penetration and her ass was spread as far as possible. I knew I wasn't going to last long as tight as her ass was and as hard as I was pounding.

"Baby I'm getting ready to shoot my load, I can't hold off any longer."

Shoot Eddie, shoot. I'll cum when you dump your load in my ass, just keep fucking."

I kept hammering as she told me to, within a few strokes I was soon toppling over the edge of an orgasm, my body was pushing hard against her, my cock spewing spurt after spurt into her ass. As she said she would, upon feeling my cock swell and begin pumping sperm into her, her body started to convulse and gyrate as she cried out in low guttural moans.

My legs were so weak and wobbly that I pulled out and sat down trying to catch my breath. Letha flopped down, laying across the mattress sated and exhausted. Doing these things at our ages simply wore us out.

"Oh my god Ed, where did you learn to reem an ass like that? I thought you had minimal experience."

"It just made sense, I evaluated the best angle and got on my feet. Did I hurt you?"

"No Ed, you didn't hurt me, it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had being buttfucked. I only wish I could get my ass a little higher. We'll hafta think of something for next time."

Next time, there's gonna be a next time? Now I know I have to marry this woman.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers