Super Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank watched the sexually stimulating scene as one after another the four stockers and two baggers took turns pumping their cocks in and out of his sister's mouth and pussy. The baggers, like Frank were high school seniors, and like Frank it was obvious from their smiles that they just had their long awaited first sexual contact.

He had never thought of Trish sexually before today, but looking at her today he noticed for the first time how sexy she really was. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine the awesome thrill he experienced exposing her lacy bra.

He knew this was wrong but was helpless to stop it. His own excitement level was so high. This was his first time getting up close and personal with a pussy and he was thrilled. However nothing compared to her weird squeals as he pushed his hard cock into her tight fuck hole.

The sensations of her hot cunt surrounding his cock were almost more then he could take.

He heard her squeals when he popped her cherry. Nothing existed nothing mattered now except fucking. Fucking Trish blew his mind. His naked ass was pumping in and out between Trish's wide spread legs. Her tits jiggled in concert with his pumping hips. He would remember this orgasm as the best ever.

Chuck lined up on her, pushing his thick cock into her depths in one thrust. The sight and feel of his hard cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy was a tremendous thrill. He hadn't had pussy this good since high school. Her pussy was so tight it didn't matter that Frank took her cherry it made it easier for Chuck to pound the fuck out of her.

He pounded her young pussy with gusto, going deep, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. Her tits jiggled up and down as he drove his cock deep. In long body jarring thrusts he womb fucked her. With a deep groan he shot a load of hot cum into her pussy.

Frank watched as one after another the six grunted and groaned as they took their pleasure from his sister.

She stopped struggling after Chuck pulled out and exclaimed, "She's good, real good!" After that it wasn't like she enjoyed it, but more like she just let them take her.

The excitement was still high they had experienced sexual gratification and wanted another shot at her.

Chuck stepped between Trish's legs and said, "We did her pussy well, now I want a crack at her sweet ass. He rubbed oil on his cock and around her puckered opening.

Trish cried and struggled as he violated her anal opening. He forced his cock into her tight rectum enjoying her struggles as his cock slid deep into her anal cavity.

Trish grunted continually as he thrust his cock in and out of her tight ass. With a loud grunt Chuck shot his load deep into the depths of her anal cavity.

Seeing her face down, her ass cheeks quivering, hearing her grunts, and seeing her dangling tits swaying each time Chuck pushed his dick in and out of her ass. Frank realized it had to be a painful first time butt fuck for her but when Chuck finished Frank quickly took his place. The fact that Chuck was there before him spurred him on. He thoroughly enjoyed his first butt fuck.

They continued fucking her in different positions for the next few hours. Her tits were sucked, her pussy, ass, and mouth repeatedly filled with deposits of cum.

A few hours ago Trish was pure, saving her virginity for marriage. She never sucked or fucked, not even giving a hand job. Now her virginity was gone forever lost to her brother and his co-workers.

Chuck and the others finally left, leaving Frank to help Trish get dressed. Trish was dazed, cum was dripping from her holes. Her pussy lips were red and puffy. A red ring surrounded her puckered opening. Her breasts had hickeys on them and her nipples were red and swollen. Trish dressed minus her missing bra and panties. Her dignity was gone along with her bra and panties.

This was the perfect opportunity to get his friends a first fuck.

While she finished dressing Frank slipped away for a minute to call some friends. He couldn't wait to share his good fortune. Unknown to her, on the way home they would meet his friends at the athletic field.

As they drove home Frank couldn't blot out the images of her bare pussy.

Yah! She was in for another good fucking.

All they had to do was raise her skirt spread her legs and dive in!

Comments welcome.

12