Super Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spider1
Spider1
385 Followers

The king-size bed dominated the room, with an adjacent L-shaped white leather sofa and table. The kitchenette area was off to the right.

"One bed," Katie murmured, her skin and nipples tingling from the wash of cool air.

"Is that a problem?" Carman asked.

Katie and Rick both looked at one another.

"NO!" they said in unison.

Carmen winked. "I didn't think so." She gestured at the conical object on the nearby desk. "If you need anything you can just ask for Carmen, not Alexa" She laughed. "But it works the same. My voice will come back with any answers we have. You can request room service 24 hours a day. Food, drink, personal items. You'd be surprised at the requests we can accommodate. The cocktail hour starts at 5 later today, dinner at 6. The reception following."

Carmen's hands touched both their arms, looking into their eyes. "We're happy you've joined us, Katie, Rick. This is place to learn, explore. Teach." Her eyes flicked to the bed, back to the couple. "Take a chance."

Katie's heart raced, she reached to touch her lovely, fair, round cheek. "Thank you, Carmen. Everything is perfect. We can't wait to meet everyone tonight."

The young woman smiled. "And it's only the start." Carmen winked at Rick and pecked his cheek. "We'll see you both tonight."

After Carmen left, Katie excused herself to the bathroom to rub her clit and cum. She leaned her back against the cool tile wall, thighs pressing as she fingered herself, circling her clit. Her breath rapid, huffed. Katie's legs shook as the orgasm washed through her, moaning. Eyes opening, Katie admired the huge, glass-walled shower, with side sprays, two rain heads and multi-wall heads.

Alone in the suite, Rick stood at the glass doorwall to the patio. He was looking at the hot tub, rubbing his hard cock through his shorts, hoping his mother would be out of the bathroom soon so he could go in himself and get off. He knew his mother was in there getting herself off. Her pussy's heat still hung in the room. Rick knew he wanted to fuck his mother Katie and he suspected she wanted him, too. The mood in this whole place was sex. His attention was drawn to the room across the sidewalk.

Against the glass, Cyndi and Beau were both naked, seated. Cyndi was riding his cock reverse cowgirl, Beau's hands cupped and squeezed her rock-hard tits. Rick could see his long cock slicked with Sheri's pussy juice, her head whipping, mouth open, yelling out. Her torso snaked and bobbed as she fucked her son. Rick unzipped, licked his palm and started stroking as he watched them fuck. Cyndi caught his eye, smiling at him. Her lips pursed and she blew a kiss at Rick as he jacked, watching them.

He realized his mother was standing next him. Her hand slid over Rick hard cock. Katie watched Sheri riding her own son's cock and realized the thoughts and fantasies and needs within her were becoming real. She was going to fuck her son, Rick. Fuck him and love him forever.

She looked up at him, just above a whisper. "Would you like to take a shower with me, Ricky?"

Her green eyes were glassy, lips parted. Rick dropped his head closer and their kisses exploded. Tongues rolling, lips nipping at the other in pure hunger. Katie's hand barely closed around her son's fat long cock. Her other hand unsnapped his shorts, yanking them down. She stroked and caressed his warm skin, his inner thighs, cupping his heavy, cum-filled balls. At the same time Rick, fought to get his mother's dress off, unsnapping her bra. Her bare pussy was steaming, it was so hot and slick. As Katie licked the side of his face, tonguing his ear, Rick brought his wet palm, up, licking the slick sweet honey. Entangled and naked, the pair fumbled, kissing and groping sideways to the shower.

They stepped easy, aware enough to be careful, into the glass enclosure. Rick hitting every switch and turning the water to a medium hot. Warm spray burst from everywhere, the rain heads pouring down on them. They continued kissing. Rick leaning in to suck his mother's long, fat, brownish nipples.

"Mmm. God, it's so good Ricky. Suck them."

"So good. Mom. I want to fuck you so bad. I've wanted to for so long. I love your tits, your ass. I want to eat you, fuck you..."

"Me too, baby. Mommy's all yours. All of me. I want this big cock in me. Everywhere. I'm seen and smelled your cum, baby. So hot. God, I want it. You need to cum, Ricky."

She dropped to her knees, taking the pink plum head of her son's cock into her mouth. The deluge of hot water streamed down her thick hair, cutting off all sound. Her cheeks hollowed, sucking so hard, like a milkshake straw, tongue snaking around the muscle, her left hand stroking the wet shaft. The drowning feeling fit the screaming need inside her. She was aching to suck the cum from her son's balls. Katie wanted abandon. She wanted reckless.

Rick looked down at his Mom, her rain-cascaded head twirling side to side as she sucked his cock like a vacuum, hand jerking him just tight enough. He gripped the back of her head, grunting, groaning. His balls went tight, the express pouring up his shaft.

The sweet, hot sticky cum erupted in Katie's mouth. Her pussy twitched in orgasm as she swallowed the first spoonful. She pulled her mouth off to breathe and the second rope streamed over her cheek, into her matted hair, the rain shower washing it away. She gulped down onto Rick's cock and swallowed the third and last shot, sucking and sucking until the last drops ceased coming out. Katie scooted back out of the rain shower's pour, smiling up at him, licking her lips.

"You taste so good baby. I can drink that the rest of my life."

Rick leaned down to pick her up. "And I need to taste you to Mom." He positioned her against the tile wall, her arms against it. He lowered to his knees in the warm spray. Katie spread her legs wide as Rick's mouth slurped and licked at her pussy and pink asshole. Soon his strong fingers worked inside, probing her pussy steady, rubbing at her G-spot as his tongue licked her ass. She was so proud of her baby boy, knowing his way around a woman's pussy.

"AWWW. God, yes, Ricky. Lick Mommy's asshole. Oh I fucking love this so much. Make Mommy cum hard, baby."

Rick pushed his face further into her ass cheeks, tongue darting inside her. Her pussy so smooth and slick and tight, so alive, gripping his fingers. His thumb rolled around her hard clit. Her back arched, hot juice squirting down to this wrist as she shouted, cumming.

He stood and grabbed his mother at the waist, turning her, unfazed by powering her around his arms. They kissed, his hard cock pressing against her belly. Katie pushed the soaked, heavy hair from her eyes and forehead, her eyes full of fire as she grabbed his cock and shook it.

"I need to you to take this big cock and put it in my pussy and fuck me, Ricky."

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, Mom."

Dripping and warm with the water still spraying, they dashed to the bed, Rick tossed her onto her back, grabbing Katie's ankles and putting her wet legs on his shoulders. His cock slipped into her warn, wet slot like butter. They both groaned in unison at the sensation, eyes locked to each other, his thighs slapping into his mother as he fucked her deep and long, sawing into her pussy, in and out, each stroke of his eight inches, all the way.

"Oh, God Ricky. Fuck me. Fuck me baby. Yesssss. Oh yessss."

"Oh my God Mom. So good. So fucking good."

Katie grabbed his tight arms, holding on and riding. Another orgasm ripped through her body like fire. She groaned, feeling her pussy squeeze and spurt wet heat again. Her son was this primal man. Totally another being but still her son, fucking and loving her like she'd never known. Rick looked down at his mother, this total slut, pleasure whore, but still his mother totally in love with him, devoted to him. The woman he would do anything for.

Rick flipped Katie onto her knees, ass up. He slid his cock inside her, to his balls, into her pussy. Gripping her hips and fucking her. He gripped her wet, dark hair, pulling her head up. Katie looked at the both of them in the full-length mirror behind the headboard. Her son fucked her from behind, soaking wet, skin enflamed red from the hot water and exertion, grinning and shaking his head as if he didn't believe it. His hips smacked Katie's plump ass, steady. Her face was glowing.

"You look really fucking good back there, baby," she said.

"You're so fucking beautiful Mom. I love fucking you so much."

"Keep doing it baby. Keep fucking Mommy so good. I love it. I love you."

The next wave was building in Katie, coming to crest. She wanted to cum with her son, feel his hot load filling her pussy. "Cum for me, baby. Cum. Cum in Mommy's pussy. Please baby. Do it."

He pulled on Katie's hips and shuddered as his cock erupted inside her. Katie yelled out, brain throbbing and nearly blacking out as her arms gave way, wet face falling into the thick, soft pillows. Rick fell onto Katie's back, embracing her, his cock still inside, pulsing, throbbing. Katie's head turned. They kissed, less frantic, satisfied, dream-like, breathing deep. It was only the first day.

Spider1
Spider1
385 Followers
12