Super Quickie

Story Info
Supergirl comes to metropolis to visit Jimmy Olson.
1.9k words
4.05
23.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,342 Followers

"Now Kara you know better than to fly directly here!" Clark tried to look angry with his nineteen year old cousin but he knew he was failing when she just smiled back at him. "Next time at least come in through the front door."

"Calm down cuz. I think it's safe to say that if nobody has figured out who you are despite the fact that you duck out whenever Lara-"

"Lois." Clark quickly corrected.

"Whatever, when she's in trouble, that you look exactly like Superman if he was a super dork and you always manage to end up in somewhere-i-stan when Superman goes into space. If none of that has sent up any red flags they probably won't notice that your super cute cousin sometimes just appears in your office." She leapt up into the air but decided to stay there for a second longer than gravity should have allowed.

Clark was about to reprimand his cousin again when he noticed Jimmy Olson had stumbled into the room his face partially hidden behind a pile of photographs. "Hey Mr. Kent, I was just wondering if you had any preference which photo you wanted to go alongside your front page article. Hey Kara." He walked right past the girl who had decided to stop falling just a few inches off the ground. "Kara?! I didn't notice you come in." He was talking a little faster than normal to Clark's annoyance and Kara's amusement. "And when did you get so tall?"

She had to give him credit for so quickly coming up with a reason why his eyes were focused on her chest rather than her face. She stretched her toes down to touch the floor then subtly eased the rest of the way down. "I just flew in from Smallville." She made a flying motion with one of her hands. It was a good thing looks couldn't kill, or more accurately that Clark had no intention of killing his cousin because his looks could kill if he wanted. "I was just about to come find you, see if maybe you wanted to grab a cup of coffee."

Jimmy stumbled slightly over the last word. "Yeah, that sounds great."

"I think I'll use the one with Superman holding the flag." Clark finally answered but when he looked up Jimmy had already left the room. "What do you think got into him?" He spun to face his cousin but she was gone as well. She'd left fast enough though that he'd did notice the audible pop when the space she'd just occupied filled back up with air. "I wonder where she went?" Clark didn't have time to think about it though; he settled behind his desk and started typing out another story for the paper.

Jimmy Olson didn't have super speed but he certainly looked like he did zipping through the hallways of the Daily Bugle to an old copy room. It hadn't seen much use since before Jimmy's time and now it was the unofficial official make out room. Jimmy quickly checked to make sure nobody had followed him before he shut the door and spun around to find Kara hovering just slightly out of reach. Jimmy leapt back and would have bumped into the door if Kara hadn't snatched him by the collar and pulled him close for a quick kiss.

"Man, you're so slow Jimmy. I've been waiting here for like fifteen seconds. A girl could get the impression you aren't that interested in her." A jovial smile beamed across her features. She heard his heart skip a beat. "I'm kidding."

"I know. What was that Kara?! You were flying, in front of Clark Kent! Do you know what he does for a living?" Kara had to fight to keep from rolling her eyes at her red headed partner. It had taken the adorable idiot all of three months and Kara forgetting that unlike Supergirl, she kept her hair in ponytail, for him to put two and two together. He'd worked with Clark for six years, been rescued from all manner of criminal big and small by Superman and somehow failed to figure out the same simple equation.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it. I get so excited at the thought of you that it feels like I can walk on clouds." She stretched her long lithe legs more for the hungry look Jimmy gave her than any need. Kara gripped her shirt over her chest and tore the fabric apart revealing the baby white tee with the 'S' shield emblazoned beneath it. Beneath her trousers which lasted only a couple of seconds longer than her shirt Kara was wearing her signature red miniskirt. The skirt wouldn't have covered up the fact that she was bare beneath it if she'd been on the floor and a full head shorter than Jimmy but up in the air it just gave him an eyeful.

"Hurry up and save me." Jimmy whispered staring.

Kara smiled and gently brought herself down with her thighs resting on Jimmy's shoulders. "Before I rescue you, you gotta rescue me." Jimmy waste a single second pulling the girl forward and kissing her bare shaven slit. Kara was careful to keep from squeezing down on the red head too tightly but it was a constant struggle. She didn't have anything to compare him to but she he seemed extremely enthusiastic at least by comparison to the guys in the videos Clark had forgotten to take out of the barn when he left Smallville for Metropolis.

"That's enough, that's enough!" She pulled Jimmy back by the hair then winced at the look in his eye. "Sorry! I forget how squishy you are."

Jimmy smiled up at the blonde hovering just over head and smiled. "It's okay, no harm." He licked his lips savoring the bits of her flavor still lingering there. "So were you serious when you said we could try it?"

Kara loved the way Jimmy's eyes seemed to sparkle when he looked at her. He treated her like she was magical and the feeling sent her heart into palpitations. "Of course, you promise to hold on tight?" Jimmy nodded excitedly. "Okay well you're gonna want to stri-" Jimmy might not have meta-human speed but he could certainly accomplish things in the blink of an eye when he was properly motivated. Kara was the one taking her sweet time while her eyes lingered on his now nude form. Jimmy didn't look anything like the boys back home either Krypton or Smallville. He wasn't sun kissed and toned like the Kansas boys who spent their summers working the farm or chiseled and proper like the Kryptonians who were just naturally fit. Jimmy was a little on the skinny side. None of the boys back home had his fiery red hair though which she was always a little surprised to note was his actual color. Kara walked over and opened the window leaning out with her legs spread invitingly.

Jimmy had never hesitated when he was offered some pussy, especially not by a smoking hot blonde college girl. Of course just because he was the one who thought that joining the mile high club without a plane was the coolest idea in the world didn't mean he wasn't having second, third, tenth and thousandth thoughts about it now that he wasn't promising his girlfriend that he'd take her in the starlight this was leaping out of a window with nothing but a slender blonde between him and a date with the pavement. Well that or having to explain to Big Blue how he ended up several thousand feet in the air without any clothes

"You coming?" Kara reached between her legs pulling her folds open with an inviting smile. Whatever was left of Jimmy's apprehension evaporated then. After an awkward moment trying to figure out exactly how the logistics worked out. It didn't help that Kara took off like a rocket the moment he was inside her. He knew he couldn't actually hurt Supergirl but that didn't stop Jimmy from trying his best not to wrap his arms around her throat too tightly. He felt it was strictly necessary to hold her as tightly as his breath was held in his chest. It was the realization that those tiny dots moving in perfectly organized little rows weren't ants but rather cars driving around Metropolis that inspired his vice like grip. Kara thought it was adorable.

Supergirl made a note to tell Jimmy what an incredible idea a flying fuck truly was. She'd thought he was joking the first time he said he want to try it and had been joking when she said she'd let him mount her in the clouds. Now that she was feeling the contrast of his hot flesh thrusting inside her and grasping at her against the cool wet droplets forming on her bare skin she realized it was an incredible idea.

Once Jimmy settled into a comfortable position where he was certain he wouldn't fall he started building up a steady rhythm with Kara. The rush of being hundreds of feet in the air had his heart racing so fast he was certain Supergirl could feel it thudding through his chest and directly into her back.

"Hey Jimmy." Supergirl twisted in his grip enough to see his face.

"What?" He asked.

She couldn't tell if the droplets on his freckled shoulders were sweat or dew but either way she knew she wanted to taste them. They looked delicious. "Make me cum." In the blink of an eye she turned around wrapping her legs gently (for a Kryptonian) around his waist and kissed him. At the same time she closed her eyes and let gravity take them both.

The sudden rush of adrenaline into Jimmy Olsen's veins gave him one last push of that nearly superhuman speed he'd already used to catch Supergirl off guard twice in the same day. This time he was focused entirely on the hard body wrapped around him and trying to ignore the clouds whipping past him. It seemed like only a few breaths before the tops of buildings were becoming distinct and then some of them were overhead. Kara was writhing against him, eyes closed and head thrown back in delight. She was definitely going to leave a few marks on his shoulders but considering that she could easily have broken his back with an errant jerk Jimmy knew he was getting off easy with just a few scratches.

Kara Kent was so caught up in Jimmy and her wonderful climax erupting throughout her entire body that she very nearly forgot that she'd stopped flying. The two of them were less than ten feet from the asphalt and eye level with a very surprised truck driver when she reversed their course and shot them both back skyward. Even though it didn't hurt her at all she felt Jimmy squeeze her with every ounce of strength he had while the two of them rose back into the sky.

"That was the best idea in the world Jimmy." Kara exclaimed kissing him again. Jimmy smiled happily at her but his arms were starting to tremble. "I've got you."

"You better. I don't want to have to explain to your cousin why I'm bungee jumping without a bungee." Kara's eyes widened. "I mean Supes already chides me for following Lois around knowing the trouble she gets into." Her blue eyes rolled back slightly. It was a good thing he was a good lay because he really was a doof.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,342 Followers