Super Seven Ch. 04 - Catie

Story Info
A night of dancing and a couple negative feelings.
6.5k words
4.74
12.5k
12
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabsls
mabsls
237 Followers

Author's note

I apologize for the delay on this chapter. Sometimes life gets in the way. Hopefully, I will be back on track, and will continue to post a chapter at least once per week. Thanks for the positive support.

**********

Continued from Chapter 3

**********

Greg sat and wondered what the night would bring. The last three nights had certainly been memorable. He still wasn't sure how he had gotten into this.

Just before 5 o'clock, Greg heard a car pull into the driveway. He started heading toward the door, knowing that it would be Catie arriving for the evening.

Catie was another one of those girls that had been such an important part of his teaching career. They did everything together, but where they picked up their nickname was because of volleyball. They started playing for the school, but soon the group decided to sign up for a private traveling team. Their skills noticeably improved.

Within a year they were winning every tournament they entered. By the time they got to high school, they were regulars at the state tournament.

Their freshman year, the traveling team took a group photo that they turned into a poster. They handed them out to friends and family members. But there was one poster that was different.

One day at practice, each of the girls signed a poster right next to her picture. On the back, they listed all the information you would expect to see on the back of a baseball card.

You would expect a poster like this would go to the coach, so she could remember her players. However, this poster was destined for Greg. The day they did the signing, the coach was a little confused. "Who is this Mr. Stevens, and why does he need this poster?"

Apparently it was Catie's mom that jumped in and said, "He was their English teacher a couple of years ago. He encouraged them to work together and to go for their dreams. You can claim credit for improving their skills, but you better give him sole credit for making them come together as a team."

The coach looked around at the other moms standing around, and saw that they were all nodding in agreement.

The next day, the girls showed up in Greg's room. He hadn't seen them together as a group since the year before. When they showed him the poster, it brought a tear to his eye. He immediately walked over to hang it on the wall where he would see it everyday.

All of this came back to him as he watched Catie come up the walk. Allison may have been the confident spokesperson for the group, but Catie was clearly the best athlete.

The best way to describe Catie was that she had a dancer's frame. She claimed to be six foot tall, but considering she was usually wearing heals, she always towered even taller.

There's a line in a Jethro Toll song about a girl whose "legs went on forever." They could have been writing about Catie. She had the longest legs Greg had ever seen. Of course, it probably helped that she liked to wear shorts and skirts that were cut well above the knee.

Tonight, she was wearing her long brunette hair up. Most of the time, it was in one of those ponytails that young girls seemed to like to swish back and forth.

She was dressed in a sequined blue cocktail dress. It was cut low enough between her breasts to guarantee that she was not wearing a bra. But it really wasn't necessary anyway. Like most top athletes, Catie was small breasted. Honestly, she looked like she was a fairly small B cup.

The hem of her dress was cut short. If she had been in school still, her dress wouldn't have come close to meeting the dress code. If she held her hands at her side, her fingertips would have been well below the bottom edge of the dress.

Greg just thought "Wow."

Before she stepped onto the porch, he opened the door to let her in.

"Wow, Catie, you're gorgeous!"

She stepped up to him, placed her hand on his chest, and leaned into him to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you!"

"So, what are the plans for the night?"

"Well, you need to go up and put on something nice. We're going dancing."

"Um, you know I'm not much of a dancer. I mean...I'm sure you're unbelievable at dancing, but I'm pretty much a klutz."

"Nonsense, it will be fine."

"No, I'm serious. I'm an idiot when it comes to dancing."

"Don't care. We're going dancing. You'll just have to let me lead." She smiled an evil smile.

Greg knew it was time to surrender. There was no way he was going to win this round. He stalked up to his room to get dressed.

When he came back downstairs, she told him, "Don't worry, we're going to keep it pretty low key tonight. But I love to dance, and more than anything, I want to dance with you."

Something about the way she said that made his heart jump a little.

They stepped out and went to her car. He opened her door, and waited for her to get in. Her dress was so short that it rode up her thighs. He was just trying to be a gentleman, but of course, he was treated to a lovely view of her lacy blue panties.

She again smiled a wicked smile as she met his eyes. Greg blushed.

He got in the passenger seat, and they took off. She headed for the highway out of town. They had been driving for about 45 minutes, and he started to wonder where they were going. She pulled into the parking lot of Tony's, one of the nicer restaurants in the next town. He had heard a lot about this place, but hadn't been here before. After all, he and his wife were both teachers. They couldn't afford to come to a place like this very often. He also knew this place usually had live music and a little dance floor.

For some reason, he was briefly concerned. When Allison took him to dinner, it was in an out of the way booth. This was more public. He knew it was only 6:30, but even from the parking lot, he could see there were already more people here.

But then Greg had an epiphany. He loved these girls, and he had made a commitment to be with them. He was incredibly proud of the women they had become, so why shouldn't he proud to be seen with them. Besides, how often does any man get to go out with a woman as beautiful and sexy as the young lady beside him?

He got out of the car and stepped around to her door. He opened it and reached to take her hand as she stepped out. As before, he was treated to a clear view of her lacy panties. It was clear that she shaved everything completely off. He felt his cock briefly stiffen as he thought about the evening to come. He had a feeling he would have a stiff cock on and off all night. Either that, or he would get so excited about how sexy Catie was, and have a hard cock all night long.

Because it was still fairly early, they were seated immediately in a booth near the little dance floor. It looked like the band was still setting up for the evening. The hostess seating them casually remarked that they usually started playing around 7.

Catie smiled and said, "Perfect. That gives us time to eat a little something first."

The waiter came over a few seconds later to take their drink orders, and to bring them some fresh rolls. Catie ordered an iced tea, reminding Greg that she was only 19 years old. He thought for a minute and decided to order a glass of white wine.

As soon as the waiter left, Catie dove into the basket of rolls. "I know carbs are bad for my figure, but I can't help it, I love the smell and taste of fresh bread."

Greg couldn't help but look her over. What he could see above the table was perfect. "You know, you clearly still train like a top athlete. As long as you do that, you can probably eat all the carbs you like, and still look as stunning as you do now."

She was just taking a little bite of a roll when she blushed and swallowed hard. "Do you really think I'm pretty?"

"I didn't say you were pretty. I've seen you sweaty on a volleyball court, hair pulled back in a ponytail, but still a little bit of a mess. Even at that point, I think you're one of the prettiest girls I've even seen. Tonight, I said you were stunning. You are gorgeous. You are a goddess. You are wearing the sexiest dress, your hair is perfect, you have unbelievable legs that go on forever, and you have the most beautiful eyes that show me the soul of the true Catie that's deep inside you."

He thought she was going to blush again, but she just looked at him in wonder, and said, "I love you so much."

"Catie, I love you, too."

Fortunately, they got a little break as the waiter brought them their drinks. They placed their orders, and then they were alone again.

"Catie, I'm still working through the complexities of being the lover to seven women."

"I can imagine it's a lot to figure out."

"Of course, I've know that I loved all of you since you were in my class. You were my girls, and I cared for you a great deal. But it was never a sexual kind of love. I never thought of any of you in that way, even up to last week. Well, the other thing I've found out the last few days, is that I'm a firm believer in love at first sight. Apparently I fall in love almost instantly. It happened with my wife when we first met. I knew immediately that we would be together for the rest of our lives."

He paused, and his eyes teared up a little. "Little did I know how that would turn out."

Catie reached her hand across the table to take his. With his other hand, he wiped his eyes.

"The last three nights, I fell in love each and every time. I'm falling in love with you as we speak. I look into your eyes, and I can't imagine my life without you in it forever."

Now, he could see tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't know what to say except that I'm in love with you, too. And I want to be with you forever as well."

They got another much needed break as the waiter brought their salads. While they were eating, they noticed the band was almost ready to begin playing. They played an eclectic mix of music. Because the restaurant and bar catered to a more middle aged crowd, the band tended to focus on songs that were easier to dance to from the 40s to the 70s.

They didn't do too much talking as they ate, but they also couldn't keep their eyes off of each other. The server continued to check on them, although they generally ignored him. They really didn't need too much. They both recognized that they had everything they needed in the person sitting across from them.

Just as they were finishing their food, the band started to warm up. Catie felt a sense of pride. She hadn't planned many dates, but the timing tonight seemed to be perfect.

Their server came to pick up their plates. "Can I get you something sweet for dessert? We have a wonderful chocolate and caramel cake. Or maybe strawberry shortcake? The strawberries are just coming into season."

Greg and Catie looked at each other, and smiled. Catie spoke, "Both of those sound delicious, but we want to do some dancing first. Why don't you bring us the strawberry shortcake to split between us in about 40-45 minutes? Then we'll dance some more. Then you can bring us the chocolate and caramel in about an hour and half."

The server looked a little disappointed. Greg could tell he was worried about his tips tonight. To have one table tied up all night by one couple was going to severely cut into his income. Greg looked back into Catie's loving eyes and made a quick decision.

"You know, I'd like to settle our bill now, so that we can just relax the rest of the evening." He reached into his wallet and pulled out three 100 dollar bills. "Tonight is a very special night for the two of us, and we want to share some of our joy. This should take care of all of food and drinks for the night. We want you to have the rest. Then you can keep an eye on our table while we're dancing, and make sure my lovely date has her dessert when she wants it."

Their server's demeanor totally changed. He knew their bill would probably be less than 100, so his tip would be well over 200. He always made good tips here, but he'd never had a night like this.

"Yes, sir. Is there anything I can get for you right now?"

Greg looked for his name tag. "John, I think we're good. I think we're going to dance a little, so why don't you take care of our drinks while we're up?"

"Yes, sir." And he was off with a smile on his face.

As they stood to head to the dance floor, Catie was beaming. "You just made his day. And I loved what you said about this being a special night for us, and that you wanted to share it."

"Of course, it's special. How often have I been able to go to dinner and dancing with the most beautiful woman I've ever met? And not only that, but she loves me, and I'm in love with her."

"Well, look at it from my side. How often do I get to go to dinner and dancing with the most handsome, generous, and loving man I've ever met? And not only that, but he loves me, and I'm in love with him. Forever and ever."

"Ok. Enough talking gushy before we both start to tear up. Let's do this dancing thing. I hope I don't trip up all over the place."

Luckily for them, the songs were all pretty easy to dance to. Their steps were a little tentative at first. They held each other, but there was a little distance between them. Greg knew that even though they loved each other, they were still trying to gauge the physical part of their relationship, and taking the first steps in public was a little scary.

But with each song, they moved in a little closer. By the time they reached the third song, they were holding each other more tightly. It was a much slower number, and Catie put her head on Greg's shoulder, nuzzling into his neck. He felt his cock start to swell again.

When the song ended, Greg said, "why don't we take a break for a song or two?" He knew it would be a few minutes still until their shortcake would be served, but he could see their drinks had been topped off.

They just got seated when a rather tall and very handsome young man stepped up to the table. He barely glanced in Greg's direction before turning his attention to Catie. "May I have the next dance?"

Before Greg could say anything, Catie spoke up, "I'm flattered, but tonight I'm totally devoted to my date. Maybe another time." And she smiled at him.

"I guess I understand. I'll hold you to that another time."

Greg felt a surge of jealousy, but he kept it to himself. He took a drink of his wine. Catie took a drink of her tea, and looked into his eyes. She could see something was bothering him, but she didn't ask yet what it was.

Before the current song ended, another young man showed up at their table. It was almost an exact repeat of the the previous encounter. "May I have the next dance?"

Greg's heart fell into his stomach as Catie started to stand. But she didn't take the young man's hand. Instead she reached for his. Both men were confused.

"I'm flattered, but my date and I were just headed for the dance floor. I had already promised this next dance for him. Maybe another evening?"

"I guess that's alright." And he stepped away.

Greg was still feeling jealous and a little dejected by what was happening. They were still so new in their relationship that he was sure that Catie would dump him for someone closer to her age.

They started to dance. They were again holding each other fairly closely, but Catie could feel the difference. Greg was stiff as he held her and danced. Well, most of him was stiff. She could feel that his erection was completely gone. She was puzzled. They danced two more songs, but this time he didn't warm up as they danced.

They needed another break. John saw them heading for the table, and knew it was about time for the first dessert, so he headed to the kitchen to prep it.

Greg and Catie made it back to their table. Another young man asked Catie to dance. It was an almost exact repeat of the first time. Greg's jealousy was really starting to surge within him. This time Catie was looking right at him, and saw the fear and pain in his eyes.

She said almost the same thing she had said earlier. "I'm truly flattered, but tonight is all about my date. I'm totally devoted to him. But thanks for asking."

He walked away clearly disappointed.

"Greg, we need to talk." His heart fell a little again.

At that moment John showed up with the strawberry shortcake. Catie took one look and said, "that looks absolutely yummy." She grabbed a spoon and started to dive in. Greg sat still.

"Greg, we're supposed to share this."

He just looked at his spoon.

"Greg, do you know why I didn't accept any of those offers to dance? Do you know why I told them maybe another time?"

No response.

"In both cases, it was because of you. Let's start with the promise of another time. I have absolutely no intention of dancing with ANY of those men, EVER. If I have my way, I will NEVER dance with anyone but YOU for the rest of my life, and I intend to live a very long life, so you better be prepared to take me dancing once a week for the next 60-70 years."

He still looked a little hurt as he looked into her eyes. "So, why did you tell them you'd dance with them later?"

"Because you taught us to always be polite. Remember you used to insist on it. You wouldn't give us a pencil, a piece of paper, or even a tissue unless we said please and thank you. Well, in this case, I thought it was more polite to tell them "no" with a little bit of hope, than it was to completely crush their souls by telling them they will never hold a candle to the true love of my life."

He smiled a little, but his eyes still looked a little unsure.

"Greg, sweetheart, I think you're thinking about tonight all wrong. I know we're calling it a date, and I know it's only our first date, but that's not really what it is. This whole week is just to show our devotion to you."

"I don't understand."

"Normally, when you start dating, your goal is to test people, right? You're looking for likes, dislikes, compatibility, and maybe even a spark of love. Dates are usually an experiment."

"Yeah, I guess."

"My sisters and I don't need that. Yes, we still going to be learning about likes and dislikes just because we're now in a more intense part of our relationship. But the commitment is already there. We all love you, deeply, and that's not going to change."

She saw his eyes start to lighten up a little, but he wasn't quite there yet.

"We love you, we want to be with you. We don't want anyone else, and we never will. I could tell you were getting a little jealous when those guys asked me to dance. I'm sorry you were made to feel that way. I can't stop them from asking, but I will NEVER accept any of their offers. They're the ones that need to feel jealous, because YOU are the only guy that gets to dance with me FOREVER."

She could see his eyes starting to tear up a little. She thought he was starting to understand their love. It was time to lighten things up a little.

"Pick up your spoon, and start helping me to eat this shortcake. We can't waste these strawberries. Then, we'll dance some more. Then, we'll eat the chocolate. Then, dance some more. After that, we go back to your place, and you can have your third dessert of the night, my cherry." She smiled her wicked smile again.

Greg blushed, but he also found his heart warming.

"Catie, I love you."

"You bet your sweet ass, you do." Another wicked smile. "I love you, too.

Greg reached across the table, and took Catie's spoon. He knew it was a little cheesy, but he decided a little cheesy romance would be perfect.

"True love is trusting someone else to feed you." He scooped a spoonful of shortcake and held it to her mouth.

"Hmm. I think I may like this." She reached for his spoon, so she could return the gesture.

After they finished the last bite, Catie reached for Greg's hand to lead him back to the dance floor. They danced through three more songs, when Greg asked Catie to wait where she was for a minute. He saw their server John at the drink station, and wanted to make a request for their dessert. He told John they would dance to three more songs, and then they'd like their chocolate dessert, as well as a bottle of ice wine.

mabsls
mabsls
237 Followers
12