Super Seven Ch. 06 - Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judge McCoy took his daughter's hand, "I'm happy, Sarah."

Rachel smiled at her family. "Let's go find our seats."

Greg was amazed. When Sarah told him they had box seats, he didn't realize she meant the raised box seats on the side wall of the concert hall. Sarah and Greg took the two seats on the rail at the front on the box. Rachel and Sam sat in the seats behind them.

Sarah pulled her seat close to him and took Greg's hand. She leaned over to talk to him. "These seats aren't as nice for plays and operas because the view is usually a little obstructed. But they're perfect for concerts. The sound just floats up here."

They watched the members of the symphony as they got settled and finished their tuning.

The lights dimmed. A spotlight popped on. The audience applauded as the conductor appeared on stage and walked to the center.

He raised his baton, hesitated, then punctuated the beat as he brought it down.

Greg didn't watch. He and Sarah looked into each other's eyes to see their reaction.

The first beat of the drums. Again. The call of the trumpets. The orchestra joined in.

Greg felt a chill through his body. A tear ran down his cheek. He mouthed the words to Sarah, "I love you."

Rachel watched all of this from behind. She was happy as she reached for her husband's hand.

**********

After the concert, the four of them went back to the parking garage. Sam argued that it made sense for them to all ride together. He had the perfect place for them to get a late night dessert. He would bring Sarah and Greg back to their hotel. Because it was just around the corner, they wouldn't even have to move Sarah's car.

Sarah and Greg climbed in the back of the SUV. Her mom half-turned in her seat so she could talk to them more easily. When they got to the restaurant, they continued to talk. Most of the discussion focused on Greg.

Sarah tried to object, "Mom, please don't interrogate him like he's asking me to the prom."

"Sweetie, I'm trying not to do that." Rachel apologized for putting him on the spot. She explained that even though they had known him ever since Sarah was in his class, they really didn't know much about him. "Greg, I hope you know I'm not trying to embarrass you. If I ask something that makes you uncomfortable, just say so, and it will be fine. It's just that you're obviously a very important part of Sarah's life, and we want to accept you in the same way."

"Rachel, believe me, I understand what you're talking about." He talked about his parents. He explained about his dad dying, and how he was a little protective of his mom. He talked about his sister, and that they really weren't very close. She lives across the country with her family, and they only come back for a few days each year. Because of that, most of the responsibility for taking care of his mother fails on his shoulders.

He talked a little about Mary and their kids. He told them that he really didn't want to talk about what happened, but he did want them to know that he was still very close to Mary's parents, and he intended to keep it that way. He was basically the only thing connection left to their only child.

Rachel had an empathetic look on her face, "I understand that completely. If something happened to Sarah, it would probably kill me."

"I have to stay a part of their lives to help them hold on to her."

Sam had been quiet most of the night, but he decided it was time to talk. "Sarah, he's a good man. You never cease to make me proud of your choices."

Sarah broke into a big grin. "Thank you, daddy."

"Now, I think it time for your mother and me to go home. Let's get you dropped off at your hotel."

"We do need to go back by my car to get our bags."

**********

Thirty minutes later they had driven back to the garage, said their goodbyes, walked to the hotel, checked in, and gone up to their room.

As soon as the door to their room closed, Sarah stepped up to Greg, reached her arms around his neck, and whispered, "I not wearing anything other than stockings under my dress."

Greg tilted his head down to kiss her. His hands reached behind her to slowly unzip her gown.

They continued to kiss as he slipped the strap off her shoulder letting the dress fall into a pool of fabric at her feet.

He stepped back to look at her. She gave a nervous little laugh and wiggle of her body. "Like anything you see?"

"I like everything I see. You're beautiful."

"You're pretty nice yourself, but you're a tad overdressed."

She ran over and sat on the edge of the bed. "I want to watch you get undressed. Do it sexy for me."

He laughed. "That's something you really don't want to see."

He tried to take off his jacket and tie in a way he thought was sexy, but it felt kind of awkward no matter what he did. "Sweetie, I don't think this is working. It's just making me feel self-conscious." He started to unbutton his shirt.

Sarah jumped off the bed and over in front of him. "Let me do it."

She undid each button slowly working her way down his chest, running her hands over his chest and arms as she went. When she had all the buttons undone, she pushed the sides apart a little and leaned in to lightly kiss him across his chest. She moved around to his back, and reached in front to take his shirt and slowly slide it off his body. She ran her fingers across his back, leaned in again, and lay more kisses along his shoulder blades. She lightly scratched her fingernails across his skin.

"Ooh. Yeah, that feels good."

Sarah maneuvered around in front of him again and dropped to her knees. He lifted one foot at a time so she could take off his shoes and socks. She placed her hands on his knees and leaned forward to lightly kiss the bulge in the front of his slacks. Then she settled back onto her heels while she ran her hands up his legs. She unbuckled his belt, popped the button and slowly unzipped his zipper.

Greg let out a slight moan. "Oh God, that's so sexy."

Sarah grabbed the waistband of his slacks on each hip and slowly tugged them down. He was left wearing a pair of boxer briefs. She used one hand to rub his cock through the briefs, while the other came up to cup his balls. She then quickly grabbed the waistband and pulled them down, causing his cock to bounce forward.

"Yum." She practically leapt forward to capture him completely in her mouth. Her hands reached around to cup his ass, while she bobbed up and down on his cock a few times. Every few strokes she would hold him all the way into her throat and tickle the underside of his cock with her tongue.

"Oh God, are sure this is your first time?"

"Yep." She dove in for a few more strokes. "But that doesn't mean I didn't do a bunch of research." She took him deeply again.

"Oh God, I can't take much more, and I don't want to come yet." He reluctantly pushed her back from his cock, and lifted her up to her feet. He took her head in his hands and kissed her deeply. He moved them slowly back, turning them around until he could push her backwards onto the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows so she could she what he was doing.

"Your turn." He dropped down in front of her, and before she could react, he pushed her knees apart, and dove into her pussy, licking and nipping aggressively with his tongue and teeth.

Her head rolled back. "Oh God, that feels so good." She instinctively put her feet onto his back and tried to pull his body tighter into hers. Within moments she began to cum the first time. She arched her body forward. Her hands wrapped together behind his head. Her legs and abs began to convulse.

The sound she started to make was impossible to describe. It wasn't a moan, but it also wasn't a scream.

Greg continued to suck and nibble on her clit while he slipped a couple of fingers between her lips searching for her g spot. He backed his face away a little and worked the clit with his thumb. In seconds, Sarah was starting to scream.

"OH, MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME? OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

She started to squirt. "UUUHHHHH!! OH, GOD! IT'S SOOOOO GOOODDDD!!!

Greg started to slowly ease her down. He waited until her breathing returned to more normal, moved up her body, and penetrated her with his cock.

Her immediate reaction was to wrap him up in her arms and legs. She wasn't quite screaming, but she was still very vocal.

"OH GOD, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! FINALLY! OH GOD, I LOVE YOU!" She was kissing his cheeks and lips. "OH YEAH, FUCK ME! OH, I LOVE YOU! FUCK ME HARD!"

Their lovemaking had been passionate and aggressive. Greg could feel his need to cum growing. He pounded into her as hard as he could, considering she was holding him tightly with her legs behind his back.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum hard." He gave a couple more hard thrusts, and began to shoot his cum deep into her.

"Oh wow, I can feel it! Weird! Good, but weird!"

Greg collapsed onto her body. This was one of the most energetic lovemaking sessions of his week. Slowly, his breathing was returning to normal.

After a couple of minutes, he became aware of the fact that he was still laying on her. He started to roll to the side.

"No." She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him again. "It feels good to have you on top of me. It makes me feel more like I'm yours."

"Okay, a couple more minutes like this. Then I roll off. And remember, I'm just as much yours, as you are mine."

"All the more reason to keep you tightly wrapped up on top of me."

They lay together for a few more minutes, and then Greg rolled to the side. The still held onto each other as they lay side by side.

"Sarah, sweetie, I do need to talk to you about something, and I don't want you to take it personally."

"Well, that sounds ominous."

"No, it's really not. It's just that I'm wearing out. After Mary died, I didn't have sex until last Friday. I mean, I didn't even jack off during that time. Nothing. At all."

"As hurt as you were, that doesn't really surprise me."

"Well, now I've cum fifteen times over the last six days, and while I love it, I'm starting to wear out. What I'd like to do is this. We cuddle and actually sleep for a while. I know you've probably heard from the other girls that I like a good morning wake up blowjob. Yeah, those are fun, but I think we should skip it tomorrow. A little oral foreplay is fine, but let's save my orgasm for actual lovemaking. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess. But I still want to try other things."

"Oh, we will, I guarantee you! I'm going to be making love to you a lot this summer. I just think we need to pace ourselves a little more."

She tried to make sure her voice was playful as she said, "I guess. If we have to."

"Have I told you I love you?"

"Yes, but I'll never get tired of hearing it. I love you, too!"

Greg pulled her body into his, spooning against her back. She sighed a happy contented noise. Both of them were soon asleep.

**********

Greg started to stir early the next morning. He still had Sarah cuddled up next to him, but he realized she had rolled over to face him, and now had her arm draped across his chest.

He turned his head to look at the clock, and saw that it was about 6:30 in the morning. He suddenly felt the need to go to the bathroom. He tried to slip out of Sarah's grip and the bed without waking her. It didn't work.

"Mmmm. Don't go."

"Sweetie, I have to... I need to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, alright. But you better come right back."

He was gone only a few minutes before he was crawling back into bed beside her.

"Oh crap, now I have to go." She hopped out of the bed and into the bathroom. A couple minutes later she was back.

"Now that we're awake, I think it's time to play a little." She giggled a little.

He laughed, "Sounds like a good idea.

Last night, their lovemaking was aggressive. This morning, Greg taught her how to be gentle.

Afterwards, they cuddled more. Sarah's voice was contented when she said, "Mmm. That was nice. You really know how to make a girl feel loved."

"It's pretty easy considering how much I love you."

"I hate to spoil the mood, but what time is it?"

"About 8:30."

"I guess we need to start getting cleaned up, and think about something to eat. We'll need to be on the road by 11:30 to have you home by 2:00."

"Let's just hold on to each other for a few more minutes. If you don't have me home precisely at 2:00, I won't turn into a pumpkin."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

About 45 minutes later they were taking a shower together. They caressed each other's bodies, and quickly became aroused. And even though Greg was the one that suggested they slow down and pace the number of times they made love, he was the one that initiated this time. He had her bend over at the waist, and brace herself on the shower bench, while he took her from behind. It was a quick, hard fuck, but they both came after just a few minutes.

They gently washed each other clean again, and got dressed. Holding hands the entire way, they went downstairs to the hotel restaurant. They didn't talk much as they eat, but they did look in each other's eyes most of the meal. They each felt it was one of the most romantic meals of their lives.

After breakfast, they finished packing, checked out, and started their drive home.

**********

Greg happened to be looking at his watch as the time hit 2:30. One second later his iPad dinged with Allison's FaceTime call.

"Right on time. Hey, love of my life, how are you this afternoon?"

"A little worried about you. How are you doing? How did yesterday go?"

"How much do you already know?"

"Well, Sarah told me a few days ago that you would be double-dating with her parents. Then Breanna called me last night to say that her mom had called you yesterday afternoon. So, how did it go?"

"Surprisingly well. In both cases, I think they know that we're being intimate, but we're not talking about it. Both times, they acknowledged that the girls are adults capable of making their own decisions about their lives, and that it is a private matter between me and each girl."

"That's good."

"But both times, they also expressed a real desire to not see their daughters get hurt. I told everybody that I love them so much that I would do everything I can to keep them from getting hurt."

"Sounds great so far."

"Overall, I think it's going fine. I'm a little worried about when they find out that I'm sleeping with all seven of you. That may be too much for them. They'll really freak out about whether someone's going to be hurt."

"Let's cross that bridge when we get to it."

"Oh, and Sarah and I had another little talk last night. I hate to say it, but I'm wearing out. I went for a long time without sex, but counting this morning, it's been seventeen times over the last six days."

"Seriously, you're going to complain about seven hot girls all wanting to fuck you over and over again?"

He knew she was joking. "Look, I'm still going to make love to everyone, but we may need to keep it to no more than twice a day for a while."

"Sorry about that. We just had a lot of love for you bottled up, and we need our fill. We'll try not to drain you too much."

"You are my everything. I think I going to thank you for your love every day for the rest of my life."

"I do love you."

They talked for a while longer. Greg kept thinking about how much better his life was getting.

**********

to be continued...

12