Super Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So impassioned was she that her orgasms seemed almost continuous. She shrieked, twisted and moaned, "Oh, YES, Steve, you know how to make me FEEL like a woman!!! Shove that hard cock into me!!! Faster!! FASTER!!! You will KNOW what it's like to fuck a goddess!!! FUCK me like I'm the only woman you've ever wanted to fuck in your whole life!!! Oh, GAAAAAAHHHHHDDD, make me COOOOME!!!" All the while, enmeshed in her grasp, he mindlessly slammed away at her. It seemed like there was no way he could sate her inhuman lust. He had no idea how long she was going to keep him there.

Finally, after it seemed like he could go no further, he felt the boiling surge within. He pumped hard, screamed out "UUUUUURRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!" and began coming like he never had before. Rather than short, hard spurts, his cock felt like a gushing fire hose as he poured his semen into the squirming goddess beneath him.

She yelled, "Oh, YES, Steve!!!" as she felt his penis jerking and his pounding increase.

He eventually slowed, gasping for breath, and lowered himself to the super-heroine's shoulder. She nuzzled him, then kissed him on his ear.

"You keep screwing me like that, Steve, and you may never get off this island. Wow, but you're good."

She held him close, softly kissing and rubbing his shoulders as his cock gradually softened and fell out of her.

She hefted his nearly-limp body and carried him over her shoulders in a fireman's carry back to their camp. She said softly, but almost in a warning tone, "Just remember how much stronger I am than you. I'm restraining myself because I don't want to hurt you while we're making love, but I would keep this in the back of your mind: it wouldn't be a good thing if you tried to escape again."

For the rest of that afternoon and far into the night, the Caribbean air was filled with the sounds of lustful groaning, girlish giggling, animal grunts and growls, ecstatic screaming and screeches, and even a few yells of pain as Steve struggled to keep up with Wonder Woman's unrelenting desire. No woman had ever made him come seven times in a single night. Even as he began complaining of pain and a rawness on his penis, Wonder Woman's solution was to coat his dick with her saliva and pussy lubrication as she yearned to feel the continual, beautiful friction of his manhood against her vulva.

The morning found Wonder Woman splayed out on the ground, a blissful, contented look on her face as she contemplated what she was going to do to pleasure Steve today. Feeling around with her hand, then suddenly sitting up and looking around, she realized he was gone.

Damn him, she thought to herself. I'm really going to have to show him who's boss.

"I know you're around here someplace, Steve," she said quietly, "and it will be so much easier for you if you just quit playing games and come back here now. If you force me to chase you down again, I promise you that I will ride you until you beg me for mercy, and then I will ride you some more. I want to feel your cock erupt in me over and over again, and I don't intend to let you go until you give me what I want. Where are you?"

She walked to the top of the highest hill on the islet, so that she could get a better overall view. It was then that she thought to look up.

It was all too simple. There he was, trying to hide himself in the fronds of a tall palm tree.

"There you are," she growled lustfully. "Do you really think you could hide from me up there?" She began to gently shake the tree trunk, her ultimate plan to dislodge him, catch him, and fuck him silly.

"I-I-I was just trying to see if there were any nearby ships." Then, finally, whimpering, Steve said "My penis is raw. I can't do this anymore."

Her answer was to shake the tree a little harder. She warned, "As soon as I catch you, I'm going to start shaking your cock the same way. I'm going to shake it until it's as hard as this tree. I hope you're ready for it, because I need a good hard fucking from you!"

A loud whoosh filled the air. Both Steve and Wonder Woman turned their heads towards the strange sound.

"Look, up in the sky!!!" Steve said, pointing towards a bluish shape rushing at them.

"It's a bird," Wonder Woman said, dismissively.

"It's a plane!" Steve exclaimed, hoping for imminent rescue.

The shape blew past Steve, and knocked Wonder Woman fifty yards backward from the tree. Her body scored a trench in the sand more than thirty yards long from the sudden impact.

Wonder Woman looked up at the tall, slim, blue and red clad figure of Supergirl standing over her, her strawberry blonde hair and red cape billowing out behind her.

"Have you lost your mind, WW?" Supergirl asked, incredulous. "We're supposed to be above all of this. You've told me so many times how much you love this guy. What are you doing?"

The two women, longtime friends and allies, were very careful not to address each other as Diana and Kara, as they normally did, for fear of giving away their secret identities.

"Stay out of this, Kryptonian," Wonder Woman hissed. "This is between me and him."

"And now, me. I don't give a damn if you're an Amazon and think the rules don't apply to you. You can't take a man and use him for your sexual pleasure just because you feel like it."

The two heroines stared at each other. Although Wonder Woman was taller, more muscular and experienced, she didn't stand a chance against Supergirl's superior alien strength and super-powers. If she couldn't outfight the Kryptonian, Wonder Woman thought, she'd have to try to outsmart her.

"How many times have you told me about your desire for that man," Wonder Woman asked, referring to Supergirl's unrequited love for James Olsen. "Or trying to keep that other one at arm's length," talking about Winn Schott.

"They're my friends, WW. Unlike this guy, they both know my secret identity. They're part of my jobs - both in the real world and as a super-hero. I could never do what you're doing here. I accept that I can't ever have either one of them, and I'm content to have them as my friends."

Wonder Woman sighed. "You're so naïve, Supergirl, but that's because you're young. I'm finally understanding what I desire as a woman. Can't you allow yourself to feel the same?"

"Maybe my sense of duty is stronger than yours, WW," Supergirl sneered. "You're blinding yourself to what your mission here is supposed to be."

Wonder Woman finally launched herself towards Supergirl with a yell. It was over all too quickly. One only slightly restrained punch later, Wonder Woman was once again flat on her back.

"You just stay there and think about it," Supergirl sternly intoned. She flew over to Steve, who warily shrunk himself into the tree. "There, there, Agent Trevor, it's alright. I'm here to protect you." She gathered the shivering man into her arms and flew off, leaving Wonder Woman rubbing her cheek and lying in the sand.

Landing an hour later at the Fortress of Solitude, Supergirl quickly lay Steve down on a bed and covered him with a large down comforter while she searched around for some spare clothing. She appeared stunned by what her compatriot had done.

"What happened, Steve - and is it okay if I call you Steve? We've never been formally introduced, but I've heard so much about you from her."

Steve trembled, not from the cold - the fortress was temperature-controlled - but from the memory of what he had experienced. "She went absolutely nuts - pushed herself on me. Even when I asked her to stop because it was becoming painful, she wouldn't. It was like she didn't care. Look what she did to me." He lifted up the comforter to show Supergirl the extensive bruising around his pelvic area, especially on the underside of his penis. "Oh," he suddenly said, "I hope this doesn't embarrass you."

Supergirl smiled and spoke gently. "While I'm still a virgin myself, Steve, I'm not completely unfamiliar with the male anatomy. I did go to school, don't forget."

"Of course."

"I may have to fly to the city and get some clothes for you. I'll do that tomorrow. But in the meanwhile, I might have something that will take care of that injury."

"Really?"

"It's an old Kryptonian remedy. It's an ointment that can almost instantly cure just about any ailment, cut or bruise. If it works on me - and it has - I can only imagine what it would do for a human. Do you want to try it?"

He sighed. "Sure, why not?"

She handed him the vial with the ointment in it, and let out a high-pitched chortle. "I don't quite think you want me rubbing that on you... you know, THERE... after what you've been through. Just rub a little bit on the affected areas. It'll take a few minutes to start working, but you'll be surprised what happens."

She looked at him curiously as he tended to his wounds. Ruggedly handsome, gentle, caring... everything Wonder Woman said he was. Supergirl had known lust, but only under the influence of red kryptonite. But now, regarding this man in front of her, she started to understand what might have influenced Wonder Woman to do what she did.

Supergirl herself knew unfulfilled passion, and had often lain in bed naked, fingering herself and crying out James' name in the throes of orgasm. She had also damaged several vibrators and dildos in the process. She shook her head, trying to clear the evil thoughts out, when Steve looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you, Supergirl. I feel better already. Would you mind if I just go to sleep now? I'm really exhausted by that workout Wonder Woman gave me."

"Sure, Steve, whatever you need," Supergirl sighed. "Just answer me one question - was it good?"

"What?"

"Having sex with Wonder Woman - was it good?"

"I suppose a gentleman shouldn't kiss and tell, but she was absolutely animalistic - insatiable. I really thought, until you came in, that she wasn't going to stop until I was dead. Thank you for saving me."

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Supergirl almost had an orgasm right then and there.

"I suppose if I had done that to Wonder Woman earlier, we wouldn't be here now." He rolled over and was soon deep in the throes of sleep.

Supergirl watched the sleeping man for a few minutes, then carefully peeled off her skintight outfit. She regarded her naked form in the mirror for a moment - perky, high-set breasts, narrow shoulders, a curvy but not voluptuous figure, flat stomach, long, muscular legs, tight, firm ass. She wondered to herself, will a man ever desire me that way? And will it be a man such as this?

She decided she was going to take matters into her own hands. Carefully, so as not to wake Steve, she slid into bed beside him, and lay in the darkness, listening to the sound of his deep breathing.

Her fingers found their way to her slickened labia. She began caressing herself as she debated whether or not she really had the nerve to do what Wonder Woman had done - surrender to her lust and take what she desired.

She lay there for hours, pleasuring herself, but trying to be careful not to make too much noise or wake the sleeping man.

Steve finally stirred, rolled over and turned towards her. He instantly recognized the look on her face.

"Oh, no. Not you too." Steve knew that as difficult a time as he'd had with Wonder Woman, he had no chance at all against this girl's super-strength.

"I do want you, Steve, but it depends on a few things. First, how is your penis?"

She lifted off the sheet and blanket, exposing the naked man. His penis was fine - not a mark on it, as Supergirl's remedy had worked wonders - and it was also swelling.

"Only if you want to, Steve. It looks to me like you feel some sort of attraction towards me. That penis isn't just growing by itself."

"Just please don't push me too hard. It seemed like I would shoot, and then five minutes later she would be trying to get me hard again. I don't think I could take that."

Supergirl leaned in and softly kissed Steve. Her kiss was a reassurance to him. She lay in his arms and softly, carefully massaged his manhood until he was groaning with desire.

"Oh, YEAH, Supergirl, that feels GREAT. There's a difference between being seductive and being assaultive. At least it doesn't feel like you're trying to pull my cock off."

Supergirl looked up at Steve and smiled. "Just relax. I'm not going to hurt you. You let me know if this is in any way painful." She continued softly stroking and massaging his cock, which was soon standing straight up on its own. "I've never been touched by a man... you know... THAT WAY. Could you... do what you can to get me stimulated?"

Reaching down to feel her pussy, Steve said to her, "It's so wet. It feels like you're already there." He stuck a finger into Supergirl, expertly massaging her clit with one hand while cupping one of her breasts with the other. Supergirl put her head back, moaned softly and continued stroking his cock.

"Please, Steve. PLEASE enter me. I also want to know what a woman should feel like!! I NEED you to fuck me!!!" The young Kryptonian super-heroine rolled onto her back, legs parted and bent, and pleaded, "PLEASE put your cock into me!!!"

Slowly, Steve worked his quivering eight inches into Supergirl's soaked cavern. It was tighter than Wonder Woman's, and Steve twisted and pushed carefully. Supergirl shuddered and cried out, "Ooooh, YES, YES, YES!!!!!" as Steve began methodically thrusting.

Remember, he's human, Supergirl thought to herself as she was being fucked. I CAN'T force him too much. I could kill him without breaking a sweat. "Yeah... yeah... oh yeah... please... please... oh, how I LOVE that cock!!!" she exclaimed.

"Your pussy is so wet, and so tight," Steve grunted as he continued pushing. Supergirl could see the effort in his face, which was bright red and pouring perspiration.

"Yeah, Steve. Oh, yeah, fuck me. Fuck me HARD!!! Yeah... oh, GOD, yeah... please... please... PLEEEAAAASSSSE!!!!!!" she wailed out as her body exploded in orgasm.

"Oh, GOD, that's the greatest feeling EVER!!!!" Supergirl cried out. It was all she could do to stop herself from grabbing the now-furiously pumping Steve and attacking him. You don't want to do to him what SHE did, she thought to herself.

Steve was groaning and panting, pushing himself to the very limits of his physical endurance. "Oh, yeah, Supergirl, you are so fucking HOT!!! I want to come!!! I want to fucking COME!!!"

"Let me have it, Steve!!! Fuck my hot pussy and dump your steaming load into me!!! I see you're ready to blow!!!"

"Oh, God... oh God, here it comes... YAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! YEAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!" Steve cried out as he felt the surge and the massive detonation in his pelvis. Eight massive squirts of juice poured into the writhing Supergirl underneath him.

"YES, Steve, YES, I feel you COOOOOMMMMING!!!" Supergirl squealed as she, too, had a sizable orgasm. As Steve slowed his pushing and fell panting onto her shoulder, Supergirl held him close and gently rubbed his shoulders and hair.

"Oh, STEVE, that was INCREDIBLE!" Supergirl gasped as she held him in her arms. "I've never IMAGINED it could feel so good!"

After a few minutes, Steve rolled off Supergirl and lay on the bed, still recovering from his massive orgasm. Supergirl turned towards him, embraced him, and lay her head on his shoulder. Soon the two were sleeping quietly.

Supergirl awakened first the next morning, and quickly flew to the nearest town and found some clothing that would fit Steve. When she returned to the Fortress of Solitude, Steve was still lying in bed, sleeping deeply.

She regarded the sleeping man, and smiled to herself.

She now understood why Wonder Woman had done what she did, although with her own strong moral fiber, she could never do something similar.

And yet... and yet... and yet...

The memory of what she had experienced last night caused her uterus to stir and her pussy begin to dampen. Her heart began to beat that much faster.

She stripped off her uniform, and quietly slipped into bed next to Steve.

He turned towards her, looked up at her, and saw the pure animal lust on her face.

"Once wasn't enough, was it, Supergirl?"

She smiled, leaned down and kissed him. "Only if you're up for it, Steve. As I told you, I don't want to attack you the way Wonder Woman did. If you want, I will take you back to Washington right now."

He took Supergirl's face in his hands, and kissed her softly on her mouth. "I think I could manage once more. You were sweet and gentle and I liked that."

As she began stroking his cock, she suddenly asked him, "Are there any special ladies in your life, Steve? Or are you one of those 'all work and no play' kind of guys?"

"Well, there's one lady I've worked with for a long time. She always seems very attentive and is a hard worker, but as long as I've worked with her, I can't say I really know her well."

"What's her name?" Supergirl asked, as if she didn't already know the answer.

"Prince. Special Agent Diana Prince."

Boy, there is a special level of stupid going on here, Supergirl thought to herself. All these years he's worked with her, and he never recognized even a slight resemblance between Diana and Wonder Woman? Or the fact that he never saw the two of them at the same time? Wow, how dense can this guy be?

The young super-heroine cast the thought from her mind. She mounted Steve, who lay back as his cock was swallowed up by Supergirl's soaking tunnel.

She rode him slowly, reminding herself frequently that she had to be careful, that this was a human and that she could injure or possibly kill him if she let herself lose control. Steve stiffened, then relaxed and looked up. She may be a super-heroine, he thought to himself, but my goodness, is she hot!

He reached up and began massaging her pert breasts. Supergirl responded by rolling her head around, sighing out "MMMMmmmmmm!!!!" and slightly quickening her pace. His hands on her breasts made her absolutely melt.

"Oooh, that feels so good, Steve! Play with my nipples!!! Oh, YES, just like that!!" she moaned as he rolled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Steve then sat up, wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, and plunged his mouth down on her right nipple. Supergirl shuddered.

She picked up her bouncing action, again reminding herself not to go too fast. His moaning and gasping told her that she was using just the right amount of action.

It was hard for her to concentrate, though, with him sucking on her tits. She began to feel a mounting explosion of pleasure within her. The warmth soon overwhelmed her, and she wailed out her gratification with a long, high-pitched AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH as her bucking increased. Steve fell back down on the pillow, grasping Supergirl's undulating ass firmly.

"Oh, YES, Steve, your cock feels so good inside me! Keep doing that! Play with my ass!! Oh, GOD, how I want to make you come!!! Come hard for me, baby!!! SHOOT your hot cum into me!!!"

He suddenly began bucking against her, pounding at her pussy as his own explosion built up. With a loud UUUHHHHHHHNNNNN he pushed his cock in deeply, and sprayed five long shots of his seed into her. As he did so, Supergirl put her head back and exhaled long and deep, in satisfaction. As he slowed down, she lay her head on his shoulder again and kissed him on the neck. He was perspiring heavily.

The two lay, intertwined, for almost an hour, saying nothing. Nothing really needed to be said.

They took a quick shower together, then dressed as they prepared to fly back to Washington, DC.