Super Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisa scratched her head and looked at Jeff, "Then what the hell is it?"

"Projection. Someone shedding their body for a time to go where it cannot. Since the spirit is still linked to a human body, it can do things ghosts cannot with the proper focus. Some support members in the Brotherhood use it to help their assigned hero. It's very short range though."

"So, someone in the school?"

Jeff nodded, "A member of the school or someone who enters it for their purposes."

Alisa frowned and sat back, "So I need to find the person to stop the phantom? Can you do that?"

Jeff shook his head this time and took a sip, "I am not remotely magical, Alisa. Not even Andrew could do that. It would take a magically inclined person to weed out the culprit."

"Well we don't have that. I'll see if anyone looks suspicious tomorrow." Alisa stood up and yawned. All the running and fucking wore her out. She would need all her energy to beat the shit out of whoever did that to her.

"I will see if there is anything we can do for you on this. Good night Alisa."

She waved her hand and stepped out of the room.

The room was down the hall, a more simple room with a dresser for her clothes and costume, a state of the art TV and computer, some exercise and training equipment, a bed, and bathroom. Alisa didn't really need anything else.

She sat cross legged on her bed and closed her eyes. She had been violated, and she would probably be violated again if she stayed after school again. She knew most girls would be in hysterics. Rebecca probably was. But heroes can't be. For a female hero, the possibility was high. Alisa had read all the cases during her training. Female heroes raped, beaten, killed, broken, or sacrificed. The Brotherhood had a whole facility dedicated to helping those who survived the worst cases.

Alisa became a superhero to help others. It was a simple, plain reason, but it was hers. She wanted to make a difference and now she could. Past heroes had handled worse than a ghost in them. Alisa could not say she was a hero unless she did too.

She breathed deeply in the relaxing meditation the Brotherhood taught to those who needed to face trauma. It would do, until she found the person behind it all.

-

Alisa walked through school the next day as a normal girl would. She needed to if she was going to find her enemy. Someone in the school...someone that might look annoyed or aggravated at how last night ended. If only that was her only problem. She tried to look discreet, but Rebecca had been shadowing Alisa since school started. Anyone watching would know why, so Alisa needed to settle thing fast. The blonde ducked into an empty classroom with Rebecca following shortly.

Before Alisa could even speak Rebecca was running questions, "Who was that? What was that? Are you ok? Why did it do that to you?"

Alisa held up her hand for silence and eventually got her to stop.

"I don't know who it was. It was some sort of ghost. Don't yell like that! Do you want it to know we are here? I'm fine, and it's a horny creep."

Rebecca sank into a chair and shivered. Alisa looked at her and sighed. She would have been like that, if the Brotherhood hadn't found her years ago. It only made her more resolved."

"Rebecca, forget it."

The president looked up in shock, "Forget! I walk into the bathroom to find you getting raped midair and I almost followed!"

"I know, but there is nothing you can do other than do not be in a situation like that again. Stay with a group after classes end and leave if there are no meetings."

"But the clubs! Oh god, who knows how many times this might have happened! No one would confess to being attacked by a ghost."

Alisa nodded. This could not continue at all. Andrew could watch thing on the outside tonight, she would stay here again tonight.

Alisa patted Rebecca on the shoulder and smiled, "Don't worry, they will be fine. I don't think it will try anything so soon after being caught."

"But..." Alisa was surprised how seriously she took her job as president. Piss, that would make it harder to keep her quiet.

"Ask the council and clubs to avoid leaving the rooms alone at night. Bathroom or going home, try and make sure everyone is together. Make any excuse you need too."

Rebecca nodded and calmed down. After taking a few deep breaths she looked at Alisa, "How did you come up with all of that."

Alisa dropped her head slightly like she was embarrassed, "My brother is a huge nerd. He doesn't know how to get rid of ghosts, but you pick up on stuff when you live with someone for years."

Rebecca looked at her and snorted, some of her old personality was back. She stood up and glanced at the clock. They needed to get to homeroom.

"I will try your ideas, new girl. But one more thing happens and I run to the nearest church."

-

After school again. Andrew had been less than pleased over the phone when Alisa gave her orders, but this was part of the job. She knew that while her body was in danger, her life was not. A ghost would not care for death tolls. But a human projecting his spirit would not want people investigating. He relied on fear to keep his victims silent. The moment someone turned up dead then he needed to hide from the police and eventually the Brotherhood.

Alisa avoided the second floor so she didn't have to explain to Rebecca what she was doing here. She just went room to room, looking for the person who was projecting his spirit. She wasn't even sure what to do after that. Shake him? Punch him? Handcuff him to the chair? Beat the living shit out of him for fucking her in a bathroom? She would probably have to wait until he returned to his body to even do anything.

As she passed the stairs leading down to the cafeteria, she thought she heard something bang down there. Shit. Alisa looked around quickly and quietly moved down the stairs. Unless the phantom was making a sandwich, she had a pretty good idea what was happening. When she reached the bottom and looked through the glass of the double doors she was proven right.

Alisa recognized the black haired girl from her homeroom but the name escaped her. She had her shirt open and her breasts bare and she was on her knees and seemed to bob her head in the air. Her mouth was parted around the invisible dick her head slid up and down. The girl looked like she was trying to pull away but the phantom probably had her head held. Soon the girl's head stopped and she was pulled up and tossed onto a table. Against her protest her skirt and panties were removed and Alisa watched as her pussy was split open by the phantom. The hero clenched her fist as the girl was violated, but stayed still. This was more or less magic. Alisa was not magical. She couldn't do anything until she found the source or her team came up with a plan. So she could only watch as the phantom spread the girl's legs wider and apparently thrust harder into her, going by the sounds the girl was making. Alisa felt her face grow hotter by the minute as it continued. Just like in the bathroom the phantom was rough with sex. The girl seemed less turned on by it then Alisa was. That worried the hero a bit; she wasn't supposed to be aroused when random assholes violated her. A loud cry told her it was about to end regardless of her own possible fetish. The girl shook and soaked the table in her juices. The phantom had nothing to shoot into her, but the main body probably experienced orgasm as well. Her legs fell limply on the table and she was left there as the phantom pushed open another set of doors and left.

Alisa narrowed her eyes as the doors swung shut. Those led into the basement where the heater and supplies were kept. Was the phantom from a janitor or was someone using it as a good hiding place for their exposed body? The hero ran into the cafeteria and to the girl first. She had to make sure her classmate was safe first.

"Hey!" Alisa shook the girl lightly and looked her over. Aside from the obvious wetness between her legs the girl seemed fine.

The girl opened her eyes and stared at Alisa like she was the ghost, "What..." Realization hit her and Alisa covered her mouth as she screamed.

"Quiet! He will hear you!"

The scream died in an instant and Alisa slowly removed her hand.

"What is your name?"

The girl sat up and shivered, "Alice. You're Alisa, right? The new girl. What are you doing here?"

Alisa tossed Alice her tattered bra, "I was looking at the clubs when I heard a noise. What were you doing here so late?"

Alice blushed, "I...was supposed to meet someone. I was waiting when that...thing...grabbed me. You saw it, right!"

Alisa shook her head, "No, but I saw what it did to you. Where is the person your meeting? They might be in danger."

Alice's blush went deeper and despite what just happened seemed oddly shy, "Mr...Mr Starch."

Alisa stared at her in shock. Embarrassed, Alice started talking fast.

"We had been flirting since the end of last year. I was turning eighteen during the summer and he was such as nice guy. Always helped people with studying and stuff like that. I knew I wasn't the only girl, but he is kinda handsome. Pretty sure most teachers do this stuff anyway. So he asked me to meet him here afterschool."

Just like that the doors Alisa came through burst open. The blonde spun around to see James Starch run into the room.

"Sorry I'm late Alice, I was caught up with my paperwork..."

Starch saw Alisa and stopped, stopped talking, and went slightly pale. Alisa had to guess that was the usual reaction to being caught with a student. Then he noticed Alice and snapped back into it.

"Alice!"

-

Alisa had left once James called 911. Starch was busy on the phone and Alice was clinging to him, neither noticed her slip out.

The hero walked quickly down the hallway. She couldn't be here when authorities arrived. She would be accused or asked questions and she didn't feel like dealing with it. And she was not all that big on risking have a ghost cock in her again. She was moving so fast she didn't see the other student turn the corner until they collided. Alisa stumbled back while the boy fell to the ground. Right, running into a super strong person probably wasn't all that far off from running into a wall. She was about to apologize when she realized the boy was the same one who saw her with the Crowns. Mike. Shit.

Mike groaned and stood up, "Well, hello to you to."

Alisa flushed and coughed in mock embarrassment, "Sorry, I didn't see you there."

Mike waved his hand, "No problem. I wasn't looking for people either. Hmm, what are you doing here anyway?"

Alisa silently cursed, but she had her excuse made up, "Just looking around. The clubs meet after school so I wanted to check them out. You?"

"Sports. The track team just got done with practice. Just thought I'd say goodnight to Mr. Starch."

Alisa didn't know how, but they ended up walking down the hall together, "Mr. Starch?"

"Yea, he stays here late almost every night. Locks himself in his room and does paperwork."

Alisa nearly stopped, but kept going, "So why say goodnight?"

"Mr. Starch used to be the track team coach last year. He quit this year saying he was swamped with work. He was always working late but I guess it got worse."

She felt like slapping herself. Was it really that obvious and she missed the signs? Alisa noticed Mike looking at her closely. Or looking at a part of her closely. Men.

"Ahem."

Mike blushed a bit and looked away, "Yea?"

"My face is up here."

Mike grinned, "Yea, but it's not the only good looking thing about you."

It was her turn to blush lightly before grunting, "Is that how you pick up all the new girls?"

"Only the ones it works on."

"I guess Mr. Starch taught you more than how to run."

Mike laughed, "He already start with you? Don't worry, it's all for fun. I've never seen him with a student."

Maybe, but Alisa thought it was only half right. Just because no one saw him doesn't mean he wasn't with students. She could attest to that.

-

Alisa waited until school was over. It was all planned out. Her phone had a text ready to send to Andrew, she knew which room, and she knew just how to test her theory. She really hoped she was right or this would be a very humiliating first week of school.

Alisa knocked on the door and stepped in when he answered. Mr. Starch was sitting at his desk. The teacher seemed slightly annoyed until he saw who it was. The lust was obvious. Alisa also saw his desk was clear, not a single paper or test on it.

"Ms. Stanfield! What can I do for you?" James was all smiles.

Alisa walked up and looked down shyly, "I need to talk to you, if it is ok."

James nodded in understanding, "About last night, right?"

Two nights, she figured. But she nodded.

"Alice is ok, though she may be out for some time. Whoever did that to her didn't hurt her much."

Alisa sighed, "I'm glad. But...I wanted to talk about something else."

James cocked his head in question.

Alisa took a deep breath like a confession, "I'm happy Alice is ok, but I was also a bit...jealous. Of you and her."

"Jealous?"

"Yes. I saw how you look at me Mr. Starch. I was too embarrassed to say it, but I think it's kind of flattering."

His brows shot up, but he looked like he bought it. Alisa walked around the desk and stood in front of the seated teacher. Her blush was real, given the dent in his pants.

"When I found you were going to be with Alice I was jealous, because I wanted the same from you..."

James grabbed her wrist and pulled. Alisa squealed as she found herself in his arms. The pervert was already kissing lightly on her neck.

"M..Mr. Starch!"

"You said you were jealous, right? It's only you and me now."

His hands roamed her body, squeezing her breasts and ass as if he knew exactly were to go. Alisa slid down off the chair and knelt in front of him. James understood and quickly unzipped his pants. Alisa held back her disgust as his cock came out, but this was something the phantom hadn't done to her. Something new to keep him distracted. Blushing like the shy schoolgirl she was playing at, Alisa licked at his rod. Either she was a natural at this or James was not hard to please because the teacher groaned in pleasure as her tongue ran up and down his cock at random. Soon her tongue swirled around his tip and she lowered her mouth onto him. James' cock twitched as it was encased in her mouth and wrapped by her tongue. She really didn't know what to do, but the phantom had made Alice move her head. The blonde bobbed up and down with her tongue rubbing against his manhood each time.

"Damn, Alisa!" James gasped and placed his hand on her head.

Alisa kept the blowjob going as much as she could given her inexperience. Suddenly the hand on her head held her down on his cock.

"Come on babe, take it all."

Her eyes widened as he climaxed in her mouth. Slightly panicking, she gulped down as much as she could while the rest spilled out around her lips. When James finally let her go, Alisa coughed and gasped.

James smiled, "First time?"

Alisa nodded, then grabbed his neck in a flash, "And the last time with you."

Now James was the one gasping as Alisa put her hand in her pocket and quietly sent her text. Looks like Jeff was right. Last night she had asked the old man about the phantom's body. If he was using it for sex, his body would be not only be easily aroused due to disconnect but he would also release a lot of cum since the phantom could not. Add that with how quickly James leapt at the idea of sex and his knowledge of her body and she knew.

"James Starch, you have the bad luck to be in the presence of a hero."

-

"Face it. You loved it."

Alisa snorted and clenched her fist. She had her man, now to wait for Andrew.

James sat and smirked at her, "Denying it I see."

"There is nothing to deny, rapist." Alisa didn't want to rise to his bait, but he was getting on her nerves.

"Of course there is...how much you got off on it." James said.

"Is that what you think when you hold girls down with no way for them to resist?"

"Ah, but that was the part you loved. The dominating. I made you watch yourself getting fucked in the mirror and you loved it."

Alisa glared at him coldly, "You have a sick mind."

James shrugged, "So you didn't start playing with your own tits to get off? I sure didn't do that."

She blushed and shook her head, "Mind your business. I don't have sex often at all."

"Which is why you never realized your little fetish. Like a few minutes ago. I held down your head and you drank it all up like a good little slut."

Alisa's face grew hot and she took a threatening step toward him, "It was all an act, you hear me? To keep you from knowing who I was."

James shook his head, "Maybe in part. But I've used my power on a lot of girls, Alisa. I can tell a secret desire pretty fast. Anal, feet, oral, some things even I don't like to talk about. Trust me when I say glue only has so many uses."

He stood up and took a step toward her. Alisa stepped back despite herself. James stepped again, and she stepped into the desk. His arms grabbed the desk on either side of her to cage her in. She could break him like a stick at any moment. Hell, a push would send him into the wall. Why wasn't she doing that?

James leaned in and stopped a breath from her lips, "And your little secret, hero, is control. You love it most when someone else takes the reigns. Your biggest turn on is when your body is used."

"No..." Alisa whispered out.

James smiled and crushed his lips against her own. His hands grabbed her arms and held her there as his tongue forced its way into her mouth. Alisa moaned into the kiss and sparks went up her spine when he pushed her onto the desk. Alisa struggled in his grip, but she couldn't seem to bring herself to use her super strength. James kissed her deeply before parting and smiling down at her.

"See?"

Alisa turned her head and spit, as if trying to get rid of his presence in her mouth.

He just dipped a hand under her skirt and felt her panties, "You're wet down there."

Alisa blushed deeper than ever and bit her lip as his fingers rubbed the damp fabric against her pussy. Her resistance broke when he used a finger to push her panties into her pussy. He poked into her over and over until she was arching her back up in pleasure. The teacher chuckled as he pushed in again and twisted around. The feeling of the damp fabric rubbing into her brought out a deep moan and a small orgasm. James looked ready to move away when Alisa wrapped her legs around him and pressed him closer.

James raised a brow as Alisa sat up and clung to his chest, "Please..."

"Please what, hero?"

Alisa pushed her breasts against him and looked him in the eye, "Please fuck me. I need it!"

James laughed and pushed Alisa back down on the desk. The blonde girl shivered as his erection rubbed against her panties.

"You really are a slut aren't you?"

Alisa nodded and ground against his pants as much as she could, "You got me so horny, just fuck me now. I need more than a ghost in me!"

That seemed to strike a nerve in her teacher as his covered dick twitched, "That's right. I've been fucking girls all this time as a phantom. It feels the same, but it's not the same."

Alisa cupped his pants with her hand and rubbed his cock through it. James groaned and the dent in his pants became worst quickly. Blushing, Alisa unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock for the second time that day.

"Put it in me." Alisa said as she pumped his rod eagerly. James grabbed her hand and pulled it away. Alisa's look of confusion changed to surprise as he pulled her up and pushed her against the wall. The blonde moaned again as his hands mauled her breasts and his breath was against her ear. Her panties came down to her knees and his cock rubbed along her wet pussy. Alisa whined in impatience, earning a chuckle from her teacher.