Super Sub Ch. 05

Story Info
Kara gets what she needs from her new boss.
12.5k words
4.5
11.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Kara Danvers didn't like to judge people she didn't know, or make assumptions about them just because of their friends, or family. Or at least, she tried not to. But it was kind of hard when her new boss was a Luthor, which was literally something out of her nightmares. Only this wasn't that Luthor. The one who tried to kill her cousin, and succeeded in killing so many innocent people.

This wasn't Lex Luthor, it was Lena Luthor, who as far as Kara was aware hadn't done anything wrong. Unfortunately she still had the overwhelming urge to call up Ms Grant and ask her why on Earth she would ever sell her company to a Luthor, and had Kara done something to offend her and she was looking for a punishment that Kara wouldn't enjoy? Although as it turns out, it wasn't a punishment, but Kara would enjoy it.

She didn't known that the first time she met Lena Luthor though, and Kara couldn't help being on edge, mostly because Mrs Luthor wanted to speak to her personally at the end of the day, but also because the sister of her cousin's arch nemesis was even prettier in person. Beautiful even. Like, when Mrs Luthor was introducing herself to the Catco employees Kara couldn't stop staring at her. And not because she didn't trust her.

Well, a little of that, but mostly Kara was just staring at her new boss with heart eyes, which was extremely inappropriate given the circumstances. But Kara just couldn't help herself. She did however avoid ringing up Ms Grant, and although she was proud of herself for that Kara found herself regretting it, especially when she walked into Ms Grant's office for her meeting with her new boss.

"Kara Danvers?" Lena beamed as she looked up from her laptop.

"Ye, yes." Kara stammered.

"Lena Luthor." Lena unnecessarily introduced herself, closing her laptop and leaning back in her chair, "Cat has told me so much about you."

"Oh." Kara blushed.

"Yes." Lena grinned widely, before insisting, "Please, closed the door and sit down."

"Am, am I being fired?" Kara stammered.

Lena raised an eyebrow, "Is there a reason I should fire you?"

"No, no, no... I, erm." Kara blushed.

"Wow, you are easy to tease." Lena grinned, "This is going to be fun."

With a deep calming breath Kara finally moved to close the door and then sit down in the chair in front of the desk before nervously asking, "So, what did Ms Grant say about me?"

"That you're smart, determined, and hard-working, although opinionated and too stubborn at times. Which trust me, for her, that's gushing. And she never gushes." Lena confessed, looking Kara up and down, before casually adding, "You must have really impressed her."

"Oh." Kara blushed again, "Really?"

"Best assistant she ever had." Lena admitted with another smile.

"Oh, erm... I'm not-" Kara began hesitantly.

"Not an assistant any more. I know." Lena soothed, "You're moving up in the world, following in your cousin's footsteps. I can relate."

"What?" Kara frowned.

"I'm not even thirty, and I'm already the CEO of a large company. No wonder Lex went insane." Lena laughed softly, and sadly, "Although he was a man. His father-son. Given every benefit of the doubt. I have to earn my way out of his shadow, even when most people have made up their minds about me."

For a moment Kara thought terrible at thinking the same way, before a particularly nasty thought came tumbling out of her mouth without her permission, "That's not why you bought the magazine, right?"

There was a brief and terrifying silence, and then Lena laughed, "Do you really think I'd try anything so transparent? Kara, what kind of fool do you take me for? No, I can't just buy a good name. I need to earn it. That's why I need honest journalists, who will stop at nothing to seek the truth, even if it's at my expense. Cat assures me that's you Kara. Is it?"

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Kara quickly replied, then when there was more silence she nervously added, "I, I know I'm new to all this, but I really think I've found my calling."

"I'm glad." Lena said, looking Kara up and down, "I expect great things from you Ms Danvers. And not just as a reporter."

Kara frowned, and nervously asked, "Wha, what do you mean?"

Lena smiled softly, slowly got up and poured herself a drink, "You know, I'd rather you didn't repeat this, and I'll deny it if you do, but... the main reason I bought the company? A favour to a friend. Well, more like favours, but the biggest one was to make sure her legacy wasn't destroyed or tarnished. As someone who's had their name dragged through the mud lately, I know how terrible that is, I really want to save Cat from that."

"You do?" Kara asked softly.

"Yes." Lena admitted, poured another drink, and then walking back over to her new employee, "This might be hard to believe, but I don't have many friends. Not real ones. Often I'm surrounded by too many people with their own agendas, just telling me what they think I want to hear. It was never like that with me and Cat."

"How was it like?" Kara asked curiously.

"A conversation for another time." Lena smiled, offering Kara the drink.

"Oh, I don't-" Kara began weakly.

"Worried that it's poisoned?" Lena joked, and then when Kara didn't laugh added, "Don't worry, I would never poison someone before I got to know them."

"It's not that..." Kara lied, "I'm... I'm just not really a Scotch kind of girl."

"Suit yourself." Lena shrugged, downing Kara's glass and then leaving it on the table before making her way back to her seat, "I find it really takes the edge off after a long day. Although with everything I've gone through with Lex I'd probably be an alcoholic by now if it wasn't for my family."

"Your Mom?" Kara guessed.

"God no." Lena laughed loudly, before turning her attention to a picture frame on her desk, which she smiled warmly at before turning it towards her new employee, "My real family."

"Oh." Kara blushed with embarrassment at having no gay-da, and then smiled warmly at the picture of Lena with a woman her age and a younger girl, who was presumably their daughter, "You're-"

"Married to the most wonderful woman ever, Sam Luthor." Lena beamed, "I'm surprise you don't know. It's not like I try to hide it."

"Yes, well, I've heard a lot of different things about you." Kara said in her defence, immediately hating herself for it, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean any offence."

"None taken." Lena reassured her gently.

There was a brief pause, then Kara quickly told the other woman, "You have a beautiful family."

"Thank you." Lena smiled.

"So, how did you meet?" Kara asked out of curiosity.

Another brief pause, then Lena smiled and confessed, "At L-Corp. Well, it was Luthorcorp then and I wasn't in charge, but I was still higher up the food chain and her boss, so it was awkward. I had only just joined the company and everybody thought I was only there out of pure nepotism, even though I was working twice as hard as everyone else, and had the exact same qualifications as everyone else. But Sam, she wasn't like that. She was nothing but respectful and helpful, to the point where I slowly started leaning on her. She was my rock those first few years. People called her teacher's pet, made all sorts of accusations before anything happened between us, which initially stopped me from pursuing anything with her. But it was like swimming against the current, and after she confessed to having feelings for me I just couldn't hold back any more. After that things moved pretty fast, and now I just couldn't imagine life without her. Or our daughter Ruby."

Yet another brief pause, and then Kara softly murmured, "Wow."

"I'm sorry." Lena blushed, "When I get talking about my family, I tend to ramble."

"No, no... I think it's sweet." Kara beamed, "Please, tell me more."

"I'm the one supposed to be finding out about you." Lena chuckled.

"We can do both." Kara smiled, desperately avoiding thinking about the scary thought of a Luthor finding out more about her, even if this one seemed nice, "Tell me about Ruby, and I'll tell you more about me."

"Deal." Lena quickly agreed with another smile, that smile getting wider she explained, "Sam had Ruby before we met, and I wasn't expecting her like me, but she did. Granted this was before Lex went crazy, but it was still surprise, and when I lost my brother to his madness they were both me when no one else was. I'm not sure I could have survived without them."

"I don't know, from what I can see you might be selling yourself a bit short." Kara smiled softly, before adding, "But I'm so glad you had people you could depend on. No one should go through, something like that, alone."

Lena smiled, nodded and then confessed, "I hear you are also lucky in this regard."

"What? No, I don't have a daughter." Kara quickly corrected.

"No, I mean there are people in your life you can rely on." Lena clarified.

"Oh, right." Kara blushed, feeling embarrassed, "Absolutely. There's James, Winn, J'oh... I mean, erm, Hank, and-"

"Your sister Alex?" Lena grinned, "Sorry, I mean adopted sister. Yes, Cat told me all about how you... rely, on her."

"Oh." Kara blushed, cautiously asking, "Erm, what exactly did Cat tell you?"

Lena beamed wickedly, "Everything."

This time there was long pause and then Kara cautiously asked, "And is that... a problem?"

"Not at all." Lena reassured with another wicked grin, "In fact, it's exactly the opposite."

Kara's eyes went wide, "But... what about your wife?"

Lena chuckled softly, "Unless Cat is pulling a prank on me, it seems I have the same arrangement with my wife that you have with your sister. We're totally devoted to each other, mentally and spiritually. But physically... we can do whatever we want, within reason. Although as a general rule we sign off on each other's choices, especially if there is the chance we'll invite her into our bed."

"Wow!" Kara found herself saying again, albeit for very different reasons, "You guys really are like me and Alex."

Which caused Lena to chuckle again, and further confess, "Of course, I'm the Alex, which is why Cat thought we would get on, and I'm happy to report so far she was very right. Also she was hoping that I would take care of certain... needs of yours, which I am more than happy to do now that I've met you. Not that there's any rush. If you would feel more comfortable, we could have dinner first."

"We could do that." Kara nodded, before leaning forward and in the most bold move of her life pushed, "We could do anything you want, Mrs Luthor."

"Wow... Cat, you do not disappoint." Lena murmured happily to herself, before telling her new friend, "I'm impressed, but I'm sure Cat was wrong about one thing... you can't possibly be a bigger bottom then my darling wife. Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, Sam is easily the biggest bottom I've ever met. I've never met a girl that was such a slut for a spanking before. Or a whore for my cunt, and strap-on. She even let me share her with Cat. That's right, we passed her around like the hot little fuck toy she is, then sandwiched her between us and did every twisted thing imaginable to her. And she loved every second of it. Surely Kara, someone like you would never stoop so low?"

Feeling like she was being teased, and loving it, Kara leaned in and flirtatiously told her new boss, "You know what I call that? A good Friday night."

"Oh Kara." Lena beamed, leaning in even more, "I think we're going to get along just fine."

With those words their lips connected, and Kara was officially kissing a married woman. Which made her feel a little guilty, despite the fact that as far as she knew Lena was telling the truth about being in an open marriage, which seemed plausible given she was a friend of Ms Grant.

She also felt guilty because the last few times she had kissed another woman who wasn't her adopted sibling she had gotten Mistress Alex's permission first, although hopefully that would lead to Kara receiving an extra hard spanking in the near future. Finally she felt a little guilty because this was her new boss, which of course was a ridiculous feeling given the kind of relationship she had with her old one.

These feelings were more or less forgotten when the kiss actually began, because Kara felt like she was being struck by lightning. And maybe Lena felt something similar, because they both briefly hesitated before melting into each other and becoming lost in a truly wonderful kiss.

This was a romantic movie kiss, where the couple finally gave into their feelings for each other, or maybe even the one they had at the climax of the movie. Which was kind of scary considering they had only shared one conversation with each other, and again this was a Luthor, but Kara couldn't help it. There was just something about this woman which made kissing her better than almost anyone else. Second only to Mistress Alex, which was really saying something.

Who knows how long after that Lena broke the kiss and gasped, "Wow, that was... wow..."

"Yeah." Kara agreed softly, then after a brief awkward silence she pleaded in her best little girl voice, "Oh please Mrs Luthor, punish me. I've been a bad, bad girl."

Which caused Lena to burst out into a fit of giggles, "Oh my God, you're adorable."

"Too porny?" Kara asked nervously.

"Maybe." Lena admitted with a wicked grin, "But not enough to put me off."

"Good." Kara smiled, and then after a few long seconds of her new boss staring at her she began, "So..."

"Stand up! Turn around. Slowly. That's it..." Lena ordered, watching with delight as her new employee followed her instructions perfectly, "So, what is this look exactly? World's most fuck-able assistant?"

"I'm not a assistant any more. I'm a reporter." Kara pointed out proudly.

"Turn so that you're facing away from me." Lena abruptly ordered, taking a few seconds just to stare at Kara's ass before reaching out and squeezing it while murmuring, "You've still got a look though. And God, this ass is just perfection. Your whole body is, but I'm definitely an ass girl, and wow. That's the second most fuck-able, and spank-able, ass I've ever seen. And you're actually pretty close to the best."

Briefly Kara was offended, before realisation hit and she smiled, "The best being your wife?"

"Uh-huh." Lena nodded, taking a few more seconds to enjoy the feeling of that ass before she slapped it and ordered, "Now let's see if you take it quite as well as she does. Bend over my new desk. Mmmmm, I hear it's a position your very familiar with."

"Yeah it is." Kara happily agreed, quickly moving into position.

Lena quickly got up and followed so she could watch this masterpiece of a woman bend over her desk. It was definitely worth the effort, as Kara got into the perfect position, hands, elbows and the lower part of her arms resting against the desk while she stuck out that perfect little ass of hers.

God, Lena just wanted to take a picture of it so she could hang it up on these walls to liven them up, or at least take it home so she could prove to Sam just how heavenly this ass was. Then briefly Lena was struck with the wonderful thought of her wife on her knees behind Kara, Sam kissing that beautiful behind for Lena's amusement. Then giving her a deep, passionate rim job to prepare Kara for Lena's strap-on.

It was a fantasy Lena got lost in for a few long seconds, and probably would do again before the end of the night, but she tried to ignore it in favour of reaching out to grab that ass again and go right back to squeezing and groping it just like she did before.

Partly because she still couldn't believe there could be an ass which truly rivalled Sam's, but mostly because Lena just love to tease her lovers, and she could tell that the simple act was already having an effect on her new employee, Kara not even attempting to hide her annoyance at not getting what she wanted. And Cat had called her a Super Sub? More like, Super Inpatient Sub, the thought making Lena smiled briefly.

Then she abruptly gave that perfect ass a nice hard strike, obviously catching Kara off-guard as she cried out loudly. The following strikes didn't get quite the same reaction, mostly because there was plenty of time in between them in which Lena massage the pain away with her gleeful groping. But that was kind of the point, as this was still supposed to be just the early stages, and Lena was still very much in the mood to tease her new lover.

After all, she had made sure they wouldn't be disturbed, and the first time with any woman should be savoured, not rushed. And Kara Danvers was definitely worth savouring. Hell, it was impressively long before Lena gave into temptation and finally revealed her prize properly to her.

"You were right Kara, you have been a bad girl." Lena said almost casually, "Shamelessly seducing other women, letting them do all sorts of obscene things to you, and to be in a Dom/Sub relationship with your own adopted sister. And now here you are, dressed like a slut, shamelessly seducing your new boss, just like you did with your old one. Such crimes can't be left unpunished. Mmmmm, and you can't possibly be properly punished while still wearing these tightfitting pants. So they'll have to go, along with everything else you might be wearing. Understood?"

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Kara nodded, trying and failing to sound sorry, "Thank you for giving me the punishment I need."

"You're welcome Kara." Lena grinned, "And keep calling me that, I like it."

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Kara grinned.

During those final words Lena was already in the process of reaching around Kara's body so she could undo her pants and pull them down around her ankles. The plan was to then pull down the underwear, but as she slipped her thumbs underneath the pants Lena was delighted to find new underwear, so instead she made sure to remove the pants nice and slowly and leaned down so she could get the best possible look of that reveal.

God, it almost made her want to start using her fingers, tongue or a toy on one or both of the tantalising fuck holes which were being revealed to her, but she just about fought that urge so she could give this ass the spanking it deserved, and Lena so desperately wanted to give it.

Kara had been taken by surprise from that initial blow, which was why she had cried out. That, and just the delight of being treated to a spanking. Unfortunately after that she let out very few sounds, not because she was holding back, but because the spanking wasn't causing her any pain.

To be fair Lena was just teasing her, and this wasn't all she was capable of, but Kara didn't have high hopes, as without something dulling her powers Mistress Alex could barely hurt her, and she was a highly trained government agent. Lena Luthor was just a businesswoman. One who was clearly in shape, but a businesswoman nevertheless. There was no hope of Lena hurting her physically, nor should Kara be tempting fate by hoping that she would find a way.

Fortunately Kara had found a way to enjoy being spanked by Mistress Alex long before they started using Kryptonite and red sunlamps, and that was simply to get off on the sheer humiliation of it. After all, this woman hopefully didn't know it, but she was Supergirl. The most physically powerful woman alive.

She could fly, survive a nuclear explosion, and knock this entire building over if she wanted too. And here she was, bent over a desk and receiving a spanking like a naughty child from a woman who didn't have a fraction of her physical strength. True, when her powers were dulled this only added to the experience, but there was definitely something to be said for that sensation alone.

Especially because this wasn't just her new boss doing this to her, it was a Luthor. Lex Luthor's sister was spanking Superman's cousin, and the only person to truly know that fact right now was Kara. And boy, was she enjoying that twisted fact. Perhaps far more than she should.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers