Super Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara was definitely hoping that it would cement their relationship, something she tried to make very clear when Alex broke the kiss, "Oh my God Alex, that was amazing."

Not wanting to believe it Alex gently wiped Kara's face while softly pointing out, "You're crying."

"Happy tears." Kara insisted, gently taking the hand that was wiping her face, and had just beaten her butt, and softly kissed it, "I promise."

Alex looked thoughtful for a moment, and then ordered, "Get on your knees."

"Yes Mistress." Kara quickly obeyed.

Kara wasn't sure where she should kneel, as unfortunately this was one of the times Alex didn't specify, but taking a risk she dropped to her knees and then shuffled back a few feet. Mostly because she was hoping that Alex was about to get naked.

Luckily that was the case, and while Kara was horny and would have liked Alex to be quick about it the truth was she preferred when her big sister slowly stripped in front of her as it gave her more opportunity to anticipate what was about to happen, and admire her sexy body.

Plus Alex only really looked hesitant once at the beginning, the rest of the time she seemed to be deliberately teasing Kara, which filled Kara with even more happiness and excitement.

She was even more giddy when Alex finally removed her panties, revealing Kara's favourite thing to lick. And she had no doubt she would be soon licking it, but how soon?

Would asking for it make her wait longer for it? Maybe make her beg for it? Kiss her feet? Both? Oh she loved the idea of both, or either one, but not as much as just getting right to it, given that she had been thinking about little else all day.

Again as luck would have it Kara got what she wanted, Alex first beckoning her forward and then roughly grabbing her hair and shoving her face first into her cunt.

Kara didn't even have to let her, making sure she didn't have the strength to resist. Not that she wanted too. Hell, Alex barely got the chance to order her to do it before she started.

"Lick me Kara, lick my pussy oooooooooh Goooooooodddddddd!" Alex moaned loudly, taking a long moment to get her bearings before continuing the verbal encouragement, "That's it, lick me just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, don't tease me Kara. Just make me cum. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, I want my baby sister to make me cum! Ah fuck!"

Strictly speaking Alex should have probably punished Kara for being so eager at the beginning without permission, or even saying 'yes Mistress, thank you Mistress' like a good sub should.

But Kara was glad she didn't, because for the most successful spanking session ever clearly both sisters were ready for Kara to perform her duties as Alex's personal pussy licker.

And not with slow, teasing strokes of her tongue either. No, Kara went right to the rapid and needy licks, at least partly because she had to do if she wanted to get even the majority of Alex's juices.

Because Rao, Kara had never seen Alex so wet before, which was really saying something considering she was very good at turning her sister on.

After a very short while it was tempting just to shove her tongue as deep into Alex's pussy as it would go and then tongue fuck her big sister to orgasm.

Given Alex's current condition it would be so easy, but no. Kara was a good sub, a super sub, and there was a limit to how disobedient she was willing to be. So she would been strong and wait for permission. Not top from the bottom, again. Because once was bad enough, but twice in one session?

No, Kara would wait for permission to make Alex cum. Which was why she made sure to mostly avoid her sister's clit, prolonging the pleasure for them both, no matter how desperately Kara wanted to taste the heaven that was Alex's cum.

Alex could tell how badly Kara wanted to make her cum, how badly she wanted to taste her cum, and that pure desire for her helped push Alex closer to the edge of orgasm.

In a way it was nice to be wanted from just about anybody, but to have her little sister lust over her had always been truly intoxicating for Alex, even though it shouldn't be. It was so wrong, and Alex knew she should be disgusted, but she just wasn't, at least not at that moment.

No, in that moment she was struggling not to shove Kara's face as deep as it would go into her cunt and order her kid sister to make her cum in her pretty little mouth and all over that superhero face.

It was almost overwhelming, but at least for now Alex held back. Partly because she wanted to maintain her dominance over Kara, and partly because she wanted to prolong her own pleasure, but mostly because of her own stubborn pride.

After all, she had held back from cumming despite Kara's best efforts before, so why would she give in so soon? Well, it was tempting, but Alex would rather maintain her air of dominance than receive quick satisfaction.

Besides, it was what Kara wanted. Perhaps even needed. Yes, Alex didn't like to encourage such thoughts in Kara, but maybe her little sister really needs a dominant Mistress which could help keep her in her place.

Such thoughts definitely didn't help Alex with her growing desire for an orgasm, so she did her best to block out such thoughts in favour of going over the cases she was currently working on, and even some old ones just to take her mind off it.

As a result her mind briefly drifted to her missing father, and what he would think if he managed to return only to find that she had perverted her relationship with her sister and violated the perfect creature she had promised him she would protect at all costs.

Which was always too good at dampening her desire, guilt overwhelming Alex for a few long seconds before she concentrated on the breath-taking sight of her kid sister in between her legs, which quickly wiped those thoughts away.

Concentrating even briefly on Kara's pretty little head in between her thighs almost made Alex cum, so as soon as she thought it was safe she closed her eyes and tried to block out what her adopted sibling was doing to her.

Like everything else this was just a temporary fix, and arguably the worst because even with all of Alex's training to resist torture she couldn't block out the torturously wonderful pleasure she was receiving.

Hell, it even made everything she was experiencing that much more intense, a liberty Alex permitted for herself for a little while, before it all became too much and she was forced to open her eyes and start trying to concentrate on the mundane things in her room.

Of course while Alex may be one of the most resilient humans on the face of this earth, or any other, she was still exactly that. Human. She had her limits, and it was only a matter of time before she couldn't resist the literal goddess who was currently on her knees for her. Which was something Kara reminded her every time her eager tongue touched Alex's clit.

Because even though Kara was being the perfect sub and only touching Alex's clit as often and with as much force as she was allowed it was still enough to drive Alex crazy. Everything Kara did always drove her crazy one way or another, and all she could do was direct her to go slowly as possible.

"Okay, now you can suck it." Alex whimpered, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck my clit, oh Karaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Temporarly losing the ability to speak Alex was almost literally forced to her knees. More accurately she was forced to her butt, her legs no longer having the strength to hold her up properly, forcing Alex to sit down on the bed to support her weight while she tried to regain the ability to tell Kara to make her cum.

Because she just couldn't take it anymore, she needed to cum, and worst of all she knew Kara wouldn't do it without permission, not because she was deliberately trying to tease her, but because being a good sub was that important to her. Just like being a good Dom for her sister was that important to Alex, which was why the older sibling found the strength to say what she needed too.

"Kara..." Alex said weakly, "Make me cum. Tongue fuck me. Ooooooooh yessssssss, fuck me, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, OHHHHHHHHHHHH KARA!"

Pretty much as soon as Alex gave permission Kara pushed her tongue inside her. Which was hardly a surprise. Kara was eager to obey, and at the time Kara had been taking a break from sucking Alex's clit to licking the entrance to her cunt, sneakily decreasing the pleasure and heightening her sister's desire for a tongue inside her.

Normally Alex wouldn't have taken the bait, but she just needed to cum so bad. In fact she was surprised that she didn't cum as soon as that tongue entered her, and she probably would have if the penetration had been just a little bit harder.

On the bright side Alex got to enjoy the feeling of Kara's tongue slowly sliding inside her and then beginning to thrust in and out, her kid sister officially starting to tongue fuck her.

It was that thought just as much as the tongue fucking which sent Alex over the edge of an incredibly powerful orgasm, the older sister tightening her grip in the younger sister's hair and pushing her face deeper into her cunt as she threw her head back and let out a loud guttural cry.

She then continued to cry out, and scream, and even whimper as she came wonderfully hard into her little sister's mouth and all over her face. And the worst part was Alex wasn't thinking about how Kara was her foster sister and there was no real blood between them.

No, she couldn't stop thinking about how for as long as she could remember this girl had felt like her sister. And she was making her cum. And the fact that her sister was making her cum wasn't distracting or subtracting from the experience. No, it was exactly the opposite. It was only making her cum harder for her baby sister.

Kara loved making Alex cum. It was pretty much her favourite thing in the whole wide world, but especially when her face was pressed right up against Alex's pussy like it was right now, meaning that she would either get hit right in the face with her big sister's cum or she could really swallow it.

During that first orgasm she chose to greedily swallow every single drop, Kara using her super speed to remove her tongue and seal her lips around it so that heavenly liquid could flow straight into her mouth, down her throat and into her belly were it belonged.

Then when there was no more cum to swallow she pushed her tongue back inside Alex and repeated the process, so for the second climax Kara let her big sister cum all over her face.

Honestly Kara wasn't sure which one she loved more. When Alex squirted onto her face it felt like she was being marked as property of Alex Danvers, Kara feeling like hours or even days later people were looking at her and somehow seeing a drop of girl cum on her face and recognising her as a rug munching slut who loved pussy so much she couldn't stop gobbling her own sister's muffin.

But maybe some would be jealous too. Either way they would all know she was Alex's. Sadly that wasn't really true, as boys continued hitting on her, but it was easier when she felt like she could still feel Alex's cum on her face, even if she had made sure to clean it off.

Except for the cleaning it off part that's how she felt about walking around with Alex's cum in her belly, and the taste of it in her mouth. Except, in her mind, it wouldn't be as obvious that she was her sister's sub, and while that would be bad in real life the fantasy was incredibly powerful.

Of course while Alex came in her mouth she got to taste it, and nothing, not even Alex's pussy cream, could compare to the pure heaven in liquid form which was her big sister's cum.

Oh Kara could never get enough of tasting her sister's cum, which always made this choice so hard for her, and she loved them both, and she knew Alex loved them both too.

Ultimately she tried her best to do both, although it wasn't easy. And Alex wasn't exactly helping by backing grinding her cunt into Kara's face. Sure, was another thing which made her so wonderfully submissive, and normally Kara loved it, but with the kryptonite collar securely around her neck she wasn't fast as usual and she even felt a little faint as Alex began fucking her face.

It was almost enough to make Kara remove the collar, but she didn't, because here was everything she'd ever wanted. To be helpless and completely under Alex's control, the person she trusted over everyone else using her as a fuck toy. If that meant the majority of the cum ended up on her face instead of an even amount on it and in her belly then so be it.

Alex always got a little lost in her own pleasure at this stage. It had never been a big deal before as Kara could easily take any amount of abuse she gave her, leaving Alex to enjoy multiple orgasms. But this time was different, and somehow Alex had forgotten that somewhere between Kara sticking her tongue inside her and making her cum.

Which wasn't actually that surprising, but it certainly didn't excuse her actions, Alex feeling overwhelmingly guilty when she finally realised what she was doing and immediately pulled her sister away from her cunt and kneeled down to see if Kara was okay. Maybe she should have known better, but she was kind of delirious from the pleasure she'd just received.

Certainly Alex was being a little stupid for trying to ask if Kara was okay considering how much she liked to be abused, and more importantly how much she liked to eat pussy. Because of course Alex would barely get a chance to open her mouth before Kara would practically attack Alex with her mouth.

At least this time her powers were dulled so it didn't hurt when Kara shoved her tongue into her mouth, Alex found it easier to encourage the other girl to slow things down so they could savour the kiss, and Alex could savour tasting herself in Kara's mouth, and on her little sister's lips and tongue. Then after a few minutes of that Alex pulled back, receiving a goofy grin from her sibling.

Taking a calming breath, and audible gulp, Alex asked, "Do you truly want to be mine?"

"More than anything." Kara promised.

"Then prove it." Alex challenged, "Give me all your holes."

Kara smiled shyly, "I already have silly."

"Have you?" Alex raised an eyebrow, then when Kara looked at her in confusion pushed, "Really think about it, have you?"

Kara thought about it then frowned and confessed, "I don't get it."

"Your butt. I want to fuck your butt." Alex explained, and then when she wasn't sure if Kara looked embarrassed or confused added, "I want to fuck your butt hole with my strap-on."

"Oh." Kara blushed.

"Of course we don't have too, but-" Alex began.

"Do it." Kara interrupted, her eyes lighting up, "Oh my God Alex, that sounds so painful and humiliating. Please do it. Fuck my butt! Please Mistress, I want you to fuck my butt hole. Use it like you use my pussy. Make it your fuck hole. Please? Fuck my ass and make it yours."

Alex let out a soft gulp and commanded "Get on the bed on your hands and knees."

It would always amaze Alex how Kara could be so hesitant to swear in public, and most of the time they were alone together, but then she got turned on and it was like a switch had been flipped and she was suddenly Alex's Super Sub again.

It was amazing, and so hot Alex struggled to maintain control of her senses, just as it was a struggle to tear her eyes away from the sight of Supergirl on all fours and waiting for her, but she did in the name of performing the ultimate forbidden act, and perhaps trying one last effort to push Kara away.

Although it looked extremely unlikely at this point. Either way Alex retrieved her harness, strapped it to her and lubed up the dildo in the daze before taking her place behind Kara on the bed.

Then after a moment's hesitation Alex cautiously pushed a finger into her little sister's virgin ass hole, causing Kara to softly cry out, "Oh Rao!"

"Are you okay?" Alex asked nervously.

"Yes." Kara blushed, "Please keep going, mmmmmm, oh Mistress, it feels so good."

From her tone of voice Alex doubted that Kara was enjoying this in the traditional sense, at least entirely, but if she was experiencing discomfort or even pain Kara would probably enjoy that even more.

So Kara began thrusting her finger in and out at the same slow and cautious pace she had neutral in the first entering Kara's previously untouched back hole, the entire time amazed at the incredible tightness she felt.

Although considering who this was Alex should consider herself lucky her finger wasn't being crushed. Not that the thought stopped her from pushing her luck, first by pushing a second finger up her sister's butt, and then replacing it with her dildo.

"Just relax, okay?" Alex softly murmured as she did it.

"Okay." Kara whispered, doing her best to obey.

Kara then gasped as her poor little butt hole slowly began to stretch, her eyes widening along with it until the head of Alex's cock finally slipped past her anal ring and into her virgin ass, making the mighty Supergirl cry out pathetically.

It hurt so bad during those first few seconds, but it was mostly out of shock. She'd received far worse, at least physically, but the damage to her pride was like nothing she could ever have imagined. And it... it was actually kind of nice.

Kara loved submitting to Alex so much, and this was a greater submission than Kara could have ever thought of. Or could have thought she could possibly take. And most amazingly of all she wanted more.

After a few long seconds Kara even croaked, "More. Give me more."

Without needing to look back Kara could tell this took Alex by surprise, and her protective big sister had been on the verge of asking if she was all right and/or if she wanted her to stop, despite the fact that Kara had taken far worst pain in her life, and would no doubt do again.

Although it had certainly been unique pain, one to a lesser extent Kara experienced again as Alex slowly and cautiously pushed forwards, causing inch after inch of long thick dildo to slowly slide into her widely stretched back door and deep into her back passage.

But as well as pain there was also something else, something which deeply embarrassed Kara. Which of course only made her like it even more.

She continued to feel like that as the anal penetration was slowly completed, at one point Kara thinking it would never end, the dildo suddenly feeling longer and thicker than it ever had in her pussy or mouth, and the next Alex's thighs were resting against her butt cheeks, announcing that her big sister had buried every single inch of that strap-on cock deep within her butt.

Kara had what felt like an eternity to try and get used to that weird feeling, although it was probably only a couple of minutes until Alex slowly started to thrust her hips back and forth, causing the dildo in turn to slide in and out of her ass hole officially beginning to give Kara her first ever butt fucking.

As Alex began pumping her butt the initial pain and weirdness briefly increased, and then faded away disturbingly quickly, leaving Kara feeling only amazing pleasure. And a tremendous amount of embarrassment.

Kara had thought she had known just how twisted she was. What kind of forbidden things she needed to get off. But this, she could have never imagined enjoying this. But she did. Not with anyone else. Just with Alex.

With her wonderful old sister who knew her better than she knew herself. Maybe even more than she was aware of, because both sisters seem to be amazed when shortly after the sodomy began Kara began moaning softly in pleasure.

Alex hadn't truly believed this would put Kara off their forbidden affair. If she had been she probably wouldn't have done it. But she definitely wasn't expecting her to moan in pleasure from it. At least not so soon after violating her most private hole.