Super-unnatural Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a length of time, he covered her with the towels once more, and gently shook her shoulder.

"Miss? Are you OK?"

"Wha..? What happened?"

"You became unconscious during the ritual. The spirit was stronger than I thought, so I had to take a longer time to get rid of it."

"Is it gone now?"

"Yes, it's gone. It won't bother you again."

"What did you do to me while I was...?"

"I didn't do a thing. The spirit made you unconscious, then it had its way with you. I did everything in my power to stop it before it could finish but..."

"It... finished? You mean it..? Then that means I'm no longer..."

"Miss, don't be upset. This spirit was a particularly malevolent one, and you're lucky I managed to disperse it before it could do worse things to you."

"But how will I explain to my..."

"Most men won't be able to tell anyway. It's just a piece of flesh inside you, and... you know what? I'm not even sure the spirit manifested in physical form enough to break it."

"But... I've been fucked..."

"Only by a spirit. What you're feeling inside you is the physical manifestation of the spirit's essence. I managed to prevent it from becoming solid, so it only managed to reach a liquid state before I got rid of it."

"Oh. Oh, thank you. Thank you for saving me."

"That's alright, Miss. No need for thanks. Tell you what, here's my contact number. Call me if you feel threatened by spirits again. Sometimes they come back, so you might want me to conduct another ritual next week."

"OK. OK, that'll be fine. Next week then."

"Right, I'll be leaving now," he grinned cheerily as he put his hand on the doorknob. "No need to show me out, Miss. You'll tired after an ordeal like that."

"That's very true. How thoughtful. Thank you."

She saw him smiling as he opened the door and stepped out of her room, but he didn't seen the triumphant grin on her face.

12