Super-unnatural Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you mean like Kevin or Trudy?"

"Exactly. I mean, I didn't like what they tried to do... and yeah, I may have been a little upset with them but..."

"Don't you humans even understand yourselves?" the djinn shot back. "When you have a particular emotion, it fills up your being. There is no ambivalence about your emotions. For the moments when they happen, they are your real desires."

"Yes... Yes, I guess you're right. But that doesn't mean I wish for anyone to be hurt..."

"That's when your rational side kicks in. I'll respond to that with two points: one, djinns work on feelings, emotions and sensations first and foremost. Two, by the time you start rationalising, sympathising and feeling that you need to abide by whatever rules or customs you learned to accept as a human, the deed would have been done and dusted. I'm not going to lie to you -- if you have murderous thoughts about somebody for an instant, the person will be dead before you start to feel bad about having those thoughts. That's our nature. Unlike you humans, we don't try to suppress our natures."

"So that means... I'll have to be careful to guard my emotions?" Hazel said, wondering if she would be able to do it. After all, there were times when even her boss made her so mad she wished he would go away and never be seen again.

"If you can. I've not come across a single human being who was able to do that in all my existence. And that's a very, very long time."

"But I can't have you go around hurting people around me!"

"Can you go around not feeling anything about everything? Not reacting to anything bad that happens to you?"

"No. I don't think so. But that's not... wait. The last time we... did it, does that mean you'll be inside me forever?"

"Well, technically, I AM still inside you," the djinn grinned, flexing his cock inside her vagina and making her wince. Her stomach bulged as his cock moved inside her and she felt the tingling begin again, deep inside. Shit, she wanted it again.

"Come on, give me a straight answer. Does that mean we're sort of bound together or something? Forever?"

"Yes, that would be the long and short of it."

"Damn you djinn," she muttered as more of her fluid leaked out of her. It was certainly difficult to continue a conversation with a djinn whose cock was still buried deep inside you. Even harder if that cock was moving, massaging and stretching your vagina and distracting you while you spoke. "That's something else you should have told me."

"Well, if you'll recall, you were in such a hurry to finish you weren't too bothered about the details."

"Still, that wasn't very n... nice," she pouted as his cock bounced once more and her pussy reacted like a baby to its mother's teat. Her vagina began drooling and sucking on his erection in response. "I should have been made aw... ware of the facts."

"Are you regretting our pact then?" the djinn asked, clearly enjoying the reactions his cock was inducing in her.

"N... no," she said. "I... stop that... I'm glad the old man got his just de... desserts. I said stop it! I can't... oooooh... At least it means h... he won't be doing stuff to other w...women from now on."

"So what's the big deal?"

"The big deal, as you call it, is that I can't afford to ha... have people around me hurt or dying just be... because of a fl... flash of anger."

"Well, there's a way we can unbind, if you so wish."

"What? What's that? How c... can that be done?"

"You have to give to me a part of you that you haven't given to any man."

"What? Oh, you mean... but I'm m... married. I mean, I was married... I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Yes, I'm aware of that. You have given your vagina to another, but there is one part that is still virgin."

"One p... part? What part? Oh, you mean..." Hazel's face coloured as she realised which part he was referring to.

"Yes. Your buttocks. Your ass is still virgin."

"But I can't! I've never..."

"That's precisely the point!"

"Besides, your huge mon... monster here will just rip me apart!"

"My dear, don't you think that if I was that destructive, your vagina would be in shreds by now? Don't you trust me enough to know that I won't hurt you?"

"I d... don't know. You say it... fucking me in the ass would untie us? Are you fucking with me? As in, with my mind?"

"To state the obvious, my dear, I did fuck with you. And I'm still fucking you. But no, I'm not fucking with your mind. If you give me a part of you that you haven't given to any man, you will untie us, and I'll be free to go on my own way."

"But if fucking me in my womb tied us to... together, won't this m... make it worse?"

"A woman's womb is the seat of great power. The same can't be said of her rectum."

"So it's true and you're not just saying that just so you can put your cock into my asshole? Like Ted and Kevin tried to..?"

"This is getting tiresome. I don't have a manual for djinns to show you, so you'll have to take my word for it. In any case, what have you got to lose? I won't hurt you, and you get a lot more pleasure from fucking with me than you have had with all the men you've had combined."

"Still, it's my asshole. And it's kind of... you know, funny. I'm not sure I'd enjoy it."

"Your pussy says otherwise. It's been twitching like mad since the topic was brought up. But ok, if you can't bear the thought of being plugged up your rear, we can always stay bound together..."

"Fine, fine. I think it's a worse alternative having you around, with the potential that you might hurt or kill someone I know just because I got angry with them one day."

Hazel sighed as he removed his cock from her reluctant vagina, then pulled her legs up and clasped her knees to her chest, giving him access to her anal cherry.

"No, that's not going to do," the djinn said. "You'll be able to take it better if I go in from the back."

"You mean I should turn around and..? But I want to see you..."

"Like I said, you'll be able to take it better. For this to work, it has to go ALL the way in. That way the motion of fucking in your asshole will stimulate your womb into expelling my essence."

"Oh. OK, I suppose," Hazel said, getting gingerly onto all fours as she positioned herself for anal penetration. Her body ached from the pounding she had received between her legs, but she hadn't been aware of it until now. The area between her legs felt a little sore, but she did not hesitate to present herself for penetration once more, arching her back slightly so that he would have better access to her forbidden hole. "Oh god, I'm not sure I can take this."

"Trust me," she heard the djinn say behind her, then she felt his hands on her buttocks, gently spreading them while the head of his cock pressed at the entrance to her backside. Oh god. What if he's wrong? It's so big I'll... ooooh.

The head was pressing in, and... no, wait. It wasn't the head of his cock she was feeling at her asshole, it was something softer and wetter. It was... oh god. He was licking her. Back there. And the feeling was glorious.

"Oooooooooh... Fuck, that's... mmmmmm" she moaned as his tongue probed, probed and finally penetrated her surprised anal ring. It felt weird, but it also felt good. It tickled, like it had when the old man had appeared behind her on the beach. Her anus, no, her buttocks tingled as his tongue surged deeper, pressing apart the clutching walls of her rectum. Oh god. She hadn't known it could feel this good. Oh god. Oh god.

"What... what are you... doing to meeeee?" she moaned as she arched her back even more. She wasn't sure it was a voluntary action, it just... felt right. And it did open her up even more so that... so that.... "Ooooohhhh! It's... You're licking..."

He stopped for a moment to respond. "Yes, dear Hazel. Don't you like this?"

Without waiting for her response, he plunged his tongue back into her convulsing rectum, pressing deeper into her back passage.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkk!" she groaned at the feeling of her rectal passage being explored thus. His tongue was very busy inside her ass, pressing and probing up deep, stretching and pushing into the deepest parts of her ass.It was exquisite, and she wiggled her butt as the sensations back there became too intense for her to control her own muscles. It felt like she was being... deconstructed, like her knees were turning to water, her asshole was turning into a ravenous cavern, waiting to be explored. "Ohhhhhh. It... I want you to put it in. All the way innnnnnnn!"

With that, the djinn moved away, leaving a sudden, disappointing vacuum at her rear, which was quickly filled by the familiar shape of his enormous cock.

Fuck, did I make a mistake? she thought to herself just for a moment, then the moment passed and she felt her anal ring push inwards with the pressure of his entry. She held her breath as she felt her asshole stretch to accommodate the head, aware that the thickest, most damaging part had yet to enter her. Then she felt her anus suddenly expand and contract, and knew that the fearsome head had penetrated into her bum, and her rear orifice had closed behind it. Her asshole still felt stretched and open -- Hazel remembered what Ted's asshole had looked like when he was being sodomised by the djinn and wondered if hers looked the same -- but the awful pressure had passed inside. The bulbous head was now pressing up against her straining rectal passage, slowly sliding up deeper and deeper into her backside.

"Oh god. Oh goddddd. Oh. Oh. That... that's hhhhh... I can't... take much... more!" she moaned as the pressure inside her bum moved relentlessly upwards, the djinn's cock exploring places that were never meant to be explored. Not by a human cock, anyway. Hazel spread her legs further to try to ease the pressure she was feeling at her anus and inside her rectum, and found it easier to breathe if she hooked her legs onto the djinn's thighs. This also opened her up even more, and she groaned as she felt his slippery cock slide further inwards.

Her asshole was on fire, it felt like someone had shoved a torch up against it, and her rectum was... well, it felt like she was being stuffed like a turkey, the way it was being plundered so slowly and deliciously.

Then she felt his heavy balls pressing against her uncontrollably drooling slit and her asshole expand slightly at the same time, and knew that he had put it ALL the way into her. Fuck. All that meat, in her ass. She would have laughed out loud if she wasn't so horny and eager for him to start fucking her ass like he had her pussy.

"Are you alright, Hazel?" she heard him ask, and nodded her impatient reply. "Do you want me to vacate or shall I..?"

"Fuck me, you bastard," she growled, clasping her legs even more tightly around his thighs. "Fuck my ass, you shit."

He laughed. "Such eagerness is so refreshing. I'm glad you are finally giving in to your true nature."

Then he began to withdraw his cock from her clutching rectum, making her howl with the pain/pleasure of the sensation. She could feel her anus pouting, pulling outwards as his cock slipped out. She felt his cock head press against the inside of her anal ring, which began to stretch just a little bit, and wondered if it had been done and he was exiting. Hazel could not deny her own disappointment at the thought.

To her delight, however, he began pushing inwards again, fucking her slowly in her bumhole.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk," she moaned as she felt the intense pressure moving inwards once more. "Fuckkk my asssssss!"

The djinn was true to his word. His movements served not to hurt, but to enhance her pleasure. He went about his task of sodomising her slowly, letting her feel every single milimetre of rectal flesh his cock was claiming. Hazel was surprised to find her body responding even more intensely to being plugged in her backside... her muscles became rubbery and uncontrollable, and she couldn't even tell if it was pee or her own lubricant she felt running down her thighs.

His slow sawing of his cock into her rapacious asshole was fanning a rapidly building tsunami of sensations that began in her groin and crawled to her stiff, sensitive nipples before radiating out to every part of her. Hazel was no longer capable of coherent thought or sound, she was just an object, a receptacle waiting to be filled each time the djinn withdrew. Her body was trembling, shuddering out of control and she was only dimly aware that he had raised her up from the floor so that she sat, literally and completely, on his cock.

What was that she felt against her face? Oh. The wall. They had fucked so vigorously that he was now pushing her up against the wall. She supposed she would feel some pain afterward, from the abrasions on her skin, but she didn't care. The only thing that mattered was what was being done to her bum right now. In her bum. Her mercilessly plundered ass. And the voluptuous sensations that were coursing through her body, from her ravaged anus and rectum, to her burning vagina and her electrically-charged nipples, now hardened and rubbing up hard against the wall.

The orgasm surprised her when it hit, with its suddenness and intensity. If she had thought her orgasms with the djinn's cock in her vagina were incredibly intense, her orgasm from being sodomised by the djinn bettered all those by some degree. "Ah fuckkkkk!" she blurted out as she crested the wave and realised that she was staring down into a very deep, very intense ocean of sensations.

At that very moment, just as she was about to touch the peak of sensations, Hazel had a moment of clarity and felt regret.

"W... wait. Wait!" she screamed. "I don't want you to go... I don't even know your name!"

Dimly, she heard the djinn say: "A djinn's name must never be revealed, for it contains the ultimate power. But know this, that I, and others like me, prefer to go unnoticed. No djinn likes to be found."

He had not stopped fucking her bumhole while he spoke, so she was still climbing steadily towards her orgasm. Hazel reached the apex at the exact moment she heard the word "found". Then an ultra-tsunami of sensations -- a tingling, tickling, gigantic electrical storm -- broke all over her trembling body and she heard herself screaming as if from a distance. Her vagina, her rectum, her entire body was convulsing, and she felt her buttocks clamp down hard on his cock, her anal ring sucking and trying hard to hang on and not let him go.

She felt his cock suddenly swell, stretching her rectal passage more than she thought she could possibly stand, and then a voluminous, high-pressure gush of fluid inside her, but she wasn't sure if it was going in or out... or both. She couldn't even tell if it was his or her fluids that she felt rushing about inside her body. Then she couldn't tell anything anymore, because the world went black all around her.

12