Superbabe vs. Dr. Evil

Story Info
Superbabe takes down Dr Evil with some help from Fat Bastard.
3.2k words
3.56
8.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,084 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS NOT REAL...IT IS FICTION MEANT TO ENTERTAIN ONLY

THIS IS A NEW SERIES ABOUT SUPERBABE A SUPER HOT SUPERHERO STARRING KIM KARDASHIAN AS SUPERBABE...THIS STORY ALSO HAS TWO FAMOUS MOVIE CHARACTERS IN IT DR EVIL AND FAT BASTARD...ENJOY.

***

Hey there, I'm Commissioner Dick. I run the entertainment industry of Tinseltown. Recently, we have been threatened by a very evil and dastardly, destructive individual by the name of Dr Evil. People think he's a cool guy because he was in those movies, but he's really a villainous viper looking to take over the entertainment industry of Tinseltown and the world in general.

I called the only person that could possibly end his torturous reign of tyranny...Superbabe. During her down time she may be super hot, yet rather annoying, reality TV star Kim Kardashian, but when we need her the most, she becomes...Superbabe, the hottest superhero ever.

I asked Superbabe to meet me in my office, to go over her taking down that dastardly, evil doer Dr Evil. She arrived and entered my office. I took one look and just stared. Superbabe is the most beautiful goddess in the history of goddesses. She stood there posing, her blue and white, very tight, superhero outfit accentuated her amazingly, curvaceous body. Her long, flowing, dark hair looked so shiny and smooth. Her perfect DD cup breasts jutted out so nicely from her chest. Her beautiful, tan legs so smooth and stare inducing, and of course the world's most awesome ass, overflowed her very tight, white mini skirt.

"Welcome Superbabe, we have a huge problem. That evil monster, Dr Evil, is determined to take over the entertainment industry here in Tinseltown, and who knows what evil debauchery he will be up to then. He must be stopped and you're just the babe to do it." I said while still staring at her.

"Of course I'll stop him Commissioner. I'm always here to help you, sexy man, and the people of Tinseltown." She said in her sexiest Superbabe voice.

Clearing my throat and smiling, I explained to her, "you need to find Dr Evil's lair Superbabe. Word is, that his grotesque henchman, Fat Bastard, is staying in Tinseltown for a couple of days. I hear that he's unhappy with Dr Evil and he's thinking of changing careers. If you could find a way to convince him to help you, then he could take you to Dr Evil's hideout."

"Yes, good idea, Commissioner sexy man. I'll go see Fat Bastard and convince him to help me find and stop that evil monster Dr Evil. I can be very convincing, so I know I can get Fat Bastard to help me. Now, before I go..." She walked over to me, smiling the whole way, and came behind my desk. She rubbed her lips, softly and seductively, with her finger, a huge sexy smile on her face. She is so amazingly beautiful, you just have to stare at her. She got on her knees in front of my chair and took my cock out of my pants. She looked up at me with those mesmerizing, dark brown eyes and started sucking my half hard cock. She slowly went up and down the shaft, playing with my big balls while she sucked. I was immediately hard. She deep throated me repeatedly, as she looked up at me. She even licked my balls, with my whole cock in her mouth.

I was in heaven. The most beautiful woman on the planet was sucking my big cock and looking at me, so seductively, while she did it. I was so turned on. I wanted to cum in her luscious mouth. She has such full lips, which she had covered in shiny, pink lip gloss.

I decided I wanted to fuck her before I came, so I reluctantly pulled her off of my cock and bent her over my desk. I got behind her and smacked her ass, she moaned, and I pulled her tiny, mini skirt over that magnificent, thick ass. I bent over and shoved my tongue up her clean shaven pussy and wiggled it like crazy. She moaned happily and I licked her out and tongue fucked her fast. She reached back and grabbed my hair, moaning and pulled my face further into her pussy. I licked her so deep and fast. I pinched her erect clit and rubbed it, as I tongue fucked her. I twisted my tongue in and out of her sweet pussy and she moaned loudly, as she flooded my mouth with her sweet cum. I licked up every drop of her delicious nectar.

I got up and rubbed my hard cock on her dark brown labia. She bit her bottom lip and writhed in pleasure, awaiting my big, thick cock entering her wet pussy. I shoved it in all the way in one push. She moaned, her mouth open and licked her shiny, full lips. I smacked her ass, reached up and grabbed her big tits through her tight top and fucked her. I smacked her ass again, as I fucked her sweet pussy hard and fast. She grunted and moaned, as my big cock drilled up her wet pussy. "Fuck me baby, fuck me so damn good. Mmmmmmmmm. I love your big cock, sexy man." She said so seductively.

I fucked her pussy harder, my desk shaking, as she moaned loudly and writhed on my oak desk. I smacked that thick ass again. "Take that cock baby. I fucking love your pussy, Superbabe. You've got the sweetest pussy in the universe." She looked backed at me, smiled and blew me a kiss. I fucked her harder, squeezing those big tits and shaking them, as I pounded her wet pussy, all the way in and out.

I fingered her amazing ass with three fingers as I pounded her pussy. I finger fucked her ass fast. She looked back at me smiling and said, "you want my ass, don't you baby? Take it, sexy man. Fuck my ass baby, I want your big cock in there so fucking bad."

I obeyed. I pulled out of her wet pussy, rubbed my cock on her anus, and shoved it all the way up her perfect ass. "SHITTTTTTTT, THIS IS THE WORLD'S GREATEST ASS BABY!!" I exclaimed, as I pounded her ass roughly. I smacked it hard, squeezing it and shaking it. I watched it jiggle and pounded it, so hard and fast. I told Superbabe I had to come and I pulled out of her ass. She immediately went to her knees and looked up at me hungrily. I fucked her mouth, as I looked at her and I...let loose with a giant load of cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all, as I kept filling her sucking mouth. She swallowed every drop that shot into her mouth, smiling up at me. "Thank you for the cum, Commissioner." She said, in the sexiest voice ever, as she licked her lips. She kissed my cock and licked it, still smiling at me.

After our little fuck fest, Superbabe got in her tricked out Supermobile headed out to the Four Seasons hotel, where Fat Bastard was staying, while in town. She flirted with the front desk manager to get Fat Bastard's room number. She made her way to the 10th floor, to his room. She was outside his room, getting ready to pick the lock, when an old man from across the hall thought she looked suspicious and asked her what she was doing. "Ummm, nothing, I'm just an escort that this guy hired so you can move along, thank you." She tried to get the old guy to get lost, but he wouldn't leave.

"Well, if you're an escort, how about you come to my room and help an old man out. It's been so long since I've gotten a blowjob, I've forgotten what one feels like. I've got $100 I can pay you." He tried to get some oral love from her, while he groped her amazing ass. She smacked his wrinkled hand away.

"$100, does he have any idea who I am, really." Superbabe was offended he would offer so little. She kept trying to get him to leave, but he kept bugging her for a blowjob. She was afraid Fat Bastard would hear them and come outside before she could surprise him. She could've knocked the old guy out with her booty blast superpower, but she didn't wanna cause a scene. She realized she had no choice. She looked at the old guy, with a disgusted look, and said, "fine, but you better be quick." She snatched the $100 from his hand and they went to his room.

After 45 minutes of constant sucking and ball licking, the old dude finally came. Superbabe exited his room, having done the job keeping him quiet. She wiped her luscious lips and put the money in her boot.

She went back across the hall and picked the lock on Fat Bastard's room door. She snuck in his suite and saw him. He was humongous. His belly was so huge and hairy, she couldn't believe it. She was disgusted. The fact that he was only wearing a towel around his waist, and nothing else, didn't help make things any better. He turned around and saw her. He greeted her, in that very thick, Scottish accent of his. "Well, well, what do we have here now? A hottie for big daddy. Aye, little lady, who may you be?"

"I'm Superbabe and I need your help. I'm tying to stop that evil doer, Dr Evil, from taking over the entertainment biz, here in Tinseltown. I need you to show me, where his evil hideout is. Please help me." She tried to ignore how disgusting he was, as she smiled her sweet, sexy smile at him, to try and convince him to help her. She stuck out her chest, showing off her big tits, to sweeten the deal.

"Well, hmmmmmmm, I might, hmmmmmmm, I don't know little lady." He smirked at her as he waffled on whether to help her or not. He dropped his towel and smirked at her even wider. Superbabe's jaw dropped, at the sight of his massive cock. It was 15 inches long and wider than her forearm. It was the biggest cock she has ever seen and she smiled, realizing this might be alot more fun than she thought. He wiggled it at her and said, "well sweet cheeks, I might take some convincing, cause I'm DEAD SEXY!!"

Superbabe smiled, went over to him and sat on the bed. She pulled him to her by his massive cock and sucked it about halfway down her throat. She jacked it with both hands as she sucked it, her saliva leaking out of the corners of her mouth. She licked it up and down and sucked it, as she jacked it. "Oooooh, little lady, you're getting me all dead sexy, ready to blast and stuff." He grabbed her head and pushed all 15 thick inches down her throat. Superbabe was startled and gagged, as he blasted loads and loads of thick cream down her throat into her belly. She just gave in and opened her throat as far as she could. "GET IN THAT BELLY!! YOU HEAR ME MY CUM? GET IN THAT BELLY!!" Fat Bastard yelled to his cum.

Superbabe smiled, realizing his cum was very tasty. She sucked his massive cock as he kept cumming down her throat. He picked her up and threw her on the bed. "On your hands and knees girlie, it's time to get all doggy style up in here, sweet cheeks." He said, as he flicked his big nipples and shook his massive hips. "I'M DEAD SEXY!!" He shouted.

He grabbed her smooth hips and SHOVED his giant cock up her pussy, drilling her as hard as he could. Superbabe lurched forward from the force of his entry and moaned with her mouth fully open. The bed shook as the massive bastard pounded Superbabe's smooth, wet pussy. She yelled in delight. He hammered her as she came. He pulled out, as she squirted and stuck his face on her pussy catching her cum in his mouth. He savored the flavor of the mega hot Superbabe. "Mmmm, tasty little lady. Quite tasty indeed." He said, as he smacked his big lips.

He got up and shoved his massive cock back up her bald pussy. He fucked her mercilessly for the next hour as she came 10 times. He finally pulled out of our worn out superhero and pulled her to her knees. She could barely see straight, from the relentless, pussy pounding. He jerked off onto her beautiful face and completely covered it, as she weakly stuck out her tongue to catch some of it. "Damn pills are working great, ain't they little lady?" He said, as he looked at his male enhancement pills.

"So will you help me, Fat Bastard?" Superbabe asked, as she cleaned her cum covered face.

"Yeah, I'll help you little lady. You got a great ass and sweet pussy, so I'll help you out." Superbabe smiled and got up. She kissed him on the cheek and gave a disgusted look, as he smelled and had pickle juice all over his face. She fixed her makeup and they headed out to Dr Evil's hideout.

They took Superbabe's tricked out, Supermobile and got there in no time. Fat Bastard knocked out the guards, as Superbabe flashed them to distract them. They finally made their way to Dr Evil's chamber and walked in, surprising him.

"What the hell are you doing here Fat Bastard, and who the freaking hell is this?" Dr Evil wondered.

"I'm Superbabe and I'm here to stop you from taking over the entertainment biz in Tinseltown, you evil bastard." Superbabe said confidently.

"You look like that Kardashian bitch, that let that dude piss on her." Dr Evil shot back.

"I am... wait, never mind, I'm Superbabe so give yourself up asshole." Superbabe shot back and gave him a booty blast butt push, but it had no affect on him.

"I'm prepared for your booty superpowers my dear. I didn't go to 6 years of evil medical school for NOTHING. I've prepared and anti booty blast mist, that smells quite nice, if I do say so. Yeah it's quite refreshing." He said as he smelled the mist with that Dr Evil smirk on his face. "Enough of this, Frau Farbissina, call in the guards". He looked for her, but didn't see her. "FRAU, WHERE THE FREAK ARE YOU? I'M A FREAKING EVIL FREAKING GENIUS, THROW ME A FREAKING BONE WILL YA? WHERE ARE YOU, YOU FREAKING BITCH?" He finally spotted her, getting fucked silly, by Fat Bastard's giant cock.

"Great, the bitch is getting fucked, while I'm trying to run an evil empire." Dr Evil tried to run away, but he slipped on some of the most that got on the floor. Superbabe pounced on him and slapped him mercilessly.

"What has my evil life become? I'm getting bitch slapped by a Kardashian bitch." Dr Evil was on his back, as Fat Bastard waddled over to help Superbabe, having fucked Frau Farbissina into sexual dreamland. His giant leaking cock caught the attention of Superbabe, as did something else.

She noticed a huge bulge in Dr Evil's pants, as she sat on his legs. He was groggy from the bitch slap beat down, so she reached in his pants and pulled out his insanely thick evil cock. It was only about 7 inches long, but it must have been at least 7 inches around. "Omg, two huge cocks to play with. Yum!" Superbabe was horny and she was gonna have some fun. Fat Bastard was standing beside her and she sucked his massive, dripping cum cock, as she jacked Dr Evil's super thick cock.

She switched off and jerked Fat Bastard's cock, as she sucked Dr Evil. Her mouth could barely fit around it. She strained and smiled, loving that huge evil cock in her mouth. Fat Bastard got behind her and fingered her perfect ass. "Time for some ass fucking my dear sweet lady. I'M DEAD SEXY AND I'M GONNA PLOW YOUR ASS BABY." He pushed in deep. Superbabe's eyes opened wide, as she sucked Dr Evil's cock and played with his bald balls. She just grunted and smiled, as Fat Bastard pounded her big, thick, round ass with his huge cock.

"FUCK MY ASS BABY. FUCK IT GOODDDDDDD!! POUND MY ASS DADDY!!" Superbabe demanded.

Superbabe scooted up Dr Evil's body, as Fat Bastard torpedoed her ass with his giant cock, and she slid Dr Evil's cock in her pussy. She moaned loudly, as she was filled so deep with those two huge cocks in her. Dr Evil woke up and thought about trying to get away, but decided to fuck Superbabe's sweet bald pussy instead. He smacked her ass, as he plowed her light brown pussy hard. "Yee Haw baby, ride that darn evil cock Kim...I mean Superslut , no, wait a minute here, ahhhhhh, oh yeah Superbabe. Take daddy's cock up that sweet pussy baby. I mean evil daddy, gotta keep my street cred up bitches." Dr Evil loved her super pussy.

"I'M CUMMMINGGG!!" Superbabe squirted all over Dr Evil's cock, as both her holes were being stretched and pounded by those huge cocks. "I want your cum now!" Superbabe told them.

Superbabe got off of them and knelt down over Dr Evil's cock, as Fat Bastard jerked off beside her. "Cum on my face boys." She requested, smiling a big, very sexy smile. Dr Evil wiggled on the floor, as his huge cock came all over Superbabe's beautiful face. She stuck out her tongue and licked as much as she could. Fat Bastard grunted and came in her mouth, as he pulled her face to his cock. She swallowed it all, it surprised her that she could, but she swallowed every drop. She sucked them both clean and licked her beautiful lips. "Thanks guys, that was fun." Superbabe said, smiling. The cops busted in and arrested Dr Evil. They had followed Superbabe, as she had put a tiny tracking device in her ear, where her earring went.

Dr Evil was fighting, but he can't fight, so the cops took him away pretty easily.

Superbabe thanked Fat Bastard for his help and sucked his cock and let it pop out of her mouth. She was still horny so she took him into the supply closet and rode his cock some more. She let him pound her ass, doggy style, again. She sucked him off and swallowed every drop of his thick cream again, as well. She always gets super horny after saving the day.

She fixed her makeup and told Fat Bastard that she would call him if she needed his help again. She smiled, knowing she had saved Tinseltown. Superbabe always gets the job done. Her suck and fuck skills, always save the day.

The press came in to take Superbabe's picture and interview her about another successful triumph over evil. She posed for them, she's a natural and she loves getting her picture taken, whether it's Kim Kardashian...or...SUPERBABE!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,084 Followers