Superbabe vs Sharon Osbourne

Story Info
Superbabe returns for more kinky fun with Fat Bastard's help.
4.3k words
3.67
5.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

THIS IS FICTION...THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS NOT REAL

THIS IS MY SECOND SUPERBABE STORY...KIM KARDASHIAN PLAYS SUPERBABE...FAT BASTARD IS NOW HER SIDEKICK...ENJOY.

*****

My name is Commissioner Dick and I'm once again here to tell you about, the kinky tales of Superbabe. This time, our superhero, is out to stop the evil Sharon Osbourne, from taking over the music biz. I'm calling her right now, on her secret phone, to get her to come over and get a briefing from me. She won't answer for some reason. Where could she be...

"Where's my Superphone Fat Bastard? I can't find it and Commissioner Sexy Man needs me." She says, as she rides his massive cock, reverse cowgirl style, on her Superbed, in her Supermansion. She moans, smiling, as he works his massive manhood harder into her super, amazing pussy, rocking her back and forth on it.

"Aye, I don't have any idea where yer blasted Super, Duper, whatever phone is young lady. I'm tying to fuck ya." He was enjoying her sweet pussy and didn't wanna be bothered by any lost phone talk. He keeps rocking her back and forth, over and over, on his rock hard mountain of a cock. He does it faster and faster, as Superbabe's eyes get wider and wider. She looks so beautiful in her Superbabe outfit. Suddenly, she snaps out of her sexual euphoria daze.

"I need to find it now though. It's an emergency." She reaches over to her desk, from her bed, to look for it, but Fat Bastard pulls her back.

"Aye, no you don't missy, you ain't going no where sweet cheeks. You're gonna ride me, til I cum, young lady." Superbabe kept trying to look for her Superphone, but Fat Bastard keeps pulling her back to ride him.

After a couple of minutes of trying, Superbabe thinks to herself, "oh well, I might as well let him finish. It feels good anyway, so what the hell." She rides him like the greatest cowgirls ever could. She smiles big and licks her lips, as he starts pumping his giant cock up into her perfect, clean shaven pussy, hard and fast. Her Superbed is rocking and rolling big time and so is her pussy. She leans her beautiful head back and rides out the pussy pounding. After a couple of minutes, she yells out, "I'M CUMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!!" She squirts all over his massive cock, as he reaches up and roughly gropes her magnificent breasts, through her super sexy, Superbabe outfit.

A few minutes later, Superbabe has his giant cock all the way down her very talented throat and is desperately sucking for a Fat Bastard cum feast. She looks up at him, as he plays with his nipples, watching her. "I'M DEAD SEXY LITTLE LADY, SUCK ME COCK GOOOOOOODDDD!!" He puts his huge hand on her head and watches her suck him off.

"Hurry up Fat Bastard, I need to go see Commissioner Sexy Man. Bust that huge nut down my throat baby." She says in her sexiest voice, looking right at him. She sucks him as fast as she can, her mouth and both hands working at a blazing speed, sucking and jerking him off. After another 15 minutes of that, he finally grunts a massive grunt, farts and shoots an insanely massive load, of thick gooey cum, down Superbabe's hungry throat. She just opens her throat, as wide as possible and lets it flow down into her stomach.

He finishes cumming and farts again. "Ewwwwww, Fat Bastard, you are such a pig. You better be glad I like fucking you and your giant cock." Superbabe says, after swallowing all of that thick cream. She kisses his cock head and then smacks his cock hard, for farting during sex.

"AYE!! Be careful young lady, that's my talent your smacking on. You should be happy, I just fed you lunch." He says laughing and smiling.

Superbabe shakes her head and fixes her outfit and makeup. Fat Bastard heads to the bathroom, to torpedo Superbabe's toilet. There's a knock on her bedroom door. It's her good friend Kat Dennings, looking absolutely gorgeous in a very skimpy, two piece pink swimsuit. It showcases her amazing, big natural tits, as they almost spill out of her top. "Hey Superbabe, just thought I'd come by and use your Superpool, if that's ok. Your front door was unlocked. I rang the doorbell, but you didn't answer.

"Yeah, I was...uh, eating something really big, sorry." Superbabe looks at Kat and starts to play with her big tits. "You have such great tits Kat. They're so big and real too."

At that moment the toilet flushes and Fat Bastard walks back to the bedroom, with a towel around his waist. "Aye, that was a huge one, I didn't realize I ate so much corn, til I looked it over." He belches and notices Kat. "Well well, what do we have here? Another big titty hottie for little ol' me huh?" He plays with his nipples, as he drools over Kat's big natural tits. "I'M DEAD SEXY BABY!!" He blurts out.

"What the hell is that?" Kat asks Superbabe, while trying not to throw up, looking at Fat Bastard.

"Oh, that's my sidekick Fat Bastard. Fat this is my friend Kat." She introduces them.

"Why the hell is he wearing a towel? Yuck!" Kat makes a gagging look.

"Well little lady, I can always lose the towel." Fat Bastard takes off his towel and throws it across the room. Kat's eyes immediately almost pop out of her head. Her mouth drops open and she stares at the biggest cock she has ever seen, by far.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!! Is that thing real? WOWWWWWWWWWW!!" Kat is mesmerized by Fat Bastard's massive manhood. He twirls it around for her to drool over. HOLY FUCKING SHIT SUPERBABE!! Is that what you were eating?" She grabs Superbabe's arm, as she excitedly asks her.

"Umm yeah, kinda. I need to go." Kat grabs Superbabe and holds her.

"You can't leave me alone with that...Oh my god, I can't stop staring at it." Kat starts playing with Superbabe's big tits, as she drools over and stares wide eyed at, Fat Bastard's cock. He's bouncing it and twirling it for her. He's like a cock hypnotist. He's teasing her and drawing her under his massive, meaty cock spell.

"We have to suck it Superbabe. Please help me do it, I'm scared." Kat pleads with her, smiling big and licking her luscious full lips.

"I can't Kat, I have to go now, I'm sorry." Superbabe tries to explain.

"No, come on babe, pleaseeee help me suck it, pleaseeeeee." Kat looks at her dough eyed and begging. She's pulling on Superbabe, to get her on her knees, so they can double suck that giant cock.

"Oh alright, but we gotta be quick." Superbabe relents to Kat's begging and they both fall to their knees and begin sucking Fat Bastard's massive cock and huge, hairy balls.

They work his cock over big time, licking and sucking his cock and balls, trading off and switching between them, as they go. They coat his giant, rock hard cock and very hairy balls with their saliva and lick it up, as they look up at him smiling. Superbabe sucks his huge balls and licks them as well. She jacks his cock, as Kat sucks his insanely thick cock deep down her throat. "Oooooh, my two sexy cocksuckers, suck me cock and balls deeper! Yeah, get me all ready to blast ya with my nutty, nut nut!" Fat Bastard watches them and loves the cock and balls work they are doing.

They rub their spectacular, full, round tits all over his giant, throbbing cock and balls, as he belches and moans in delight.

"I've never been more disgusted and, as turned on, as I am right fucking now!" Kat smiles and says, as she wraps her huge, soft, white tits around his giant cock and tit fucks him. He grunts, groans and belches some more, as Superbabe licks his cock head, when it pops out of Kat's tit tunnel.

Fat Bastard grunts hard and says, "aye, little ladies, here it comessssssss!" They both open their mouths and stick out their tongues, as he blasts them with huge thick ropes of his Fat Bastard special sauce. He fills both of their mouths and covers their faces too, as they swallow and lap it up. They lick and suck his cock clean. Each one sucking his cock head hard to get every drop out. Kat and Superbabe kiss each other and cum swap that thick cream between them.

"Now, I really need to go. Fat Bastard you should come too." Superbabe says.

"I think I just did young lady. I'M DEAD SEXY BABY!!" Fat Bastard laughs and farts a huge fart. "Oh, that was a wet one. I think I'm getting emotional, over that one." He says, as he farts again.

"Ewwwwwww, you know what I mean." Superbabe says, holding her nose, fanning the air around her. She smacks his huge, hairy balls, this time, for being a smart ass. Kat does the same, trying not to gag from the smell. Fat Bastard hunches over from the double ball slap, holding his huge balls. "Kat, you can come too, if you want." Superbabe tells her, as she gets up and goes to the bathroom to clean up and fix her make up. "Yuck, it stinks in here. Damn you Fat Bastard." Superbabe complains.

He looks around with a devilish grin on his face, laughing and shrugs his shoulders. "Sorryyyy." He says laughing to himself and smiling.

"OK, yeah, I'll come. I think this room is polluted now anyway." She gets up, coughing, fanning the room to kill the smell.

They all get in Superbabe's Supermobile and head over to my office. Once there, Superbabe comes up to my office, while Kat and Fat Bastard stay in the car.

Superbabe comes into my office and jumps in my arms, kissing me all over my face. "I'm so sorry Commissioner Sexy Man. I got caught up doing something very big and I couldn't make it earlier, I'm soooooo sorry. Let me make it up to you baby." She drops to her knees and starts sucking my big cock. She deep throats in and licks my balls, when she takes it all in. I'm looking right at her, as she looks back, smiles and strokes my cock while she sucks it. Her saliva coating my cock.

Meanwhile, back in the Supermobile...Fat Bastard farts again and it gags Kat Dennings. "Listen fat man, if you don't start fucking farting, I'm gonna rip off that huge fucking cock of yours and feed it to some crocodiles!"

"Sorry Missy, I'll try and be more sophisticated for ya." He whips out his massive cock and starts twirling it, humming, tempting Kat with it. "You wouldn't happen to know where a good WHOREHOUSE would be, would ya Missy? I'm feeling kinda frisky."

Kat licked her lips and grabbed his cock, telling him, "you don't need no fucking WHOREHOUSE you pervert. I'll be your dirty whore for ya." She winks at him, smiling, and starts to deep throat his cock, leaning over from the back seat. She sucks his cock deep, her saliva drooling all over his massive cock. She licks it from base to tip and let's her saliva hang off of her tongue, sucking it up and stroking his cock. She sucks it fast, as he pushes her head all the way down. She's never had that much cock in her mouth before and she gags, but she likes it and lets him fuck her throat. He forces his cock all the way down her throat hard and fast. She gags and pukes around his cock. He pulls her head off of his cock and she licks up all of the puke on his hairy balls and swallows it all. He spits on her tongue and she swallows it. She smiles at him and kisses his huge cock.

Back in my office...I CUM deep in her mouth and throat. Two big mouthfuls of thick nut. She smiles at me, loving the taste. She strokes my cock fast and swallows every drop of my thick cream. She sucks me hard, making sure to get every drop, as she plays with my big balls. I pick her up and throw her on my desk. "Take me Sexy Man. I'm yours." She loves it rough. I pull up her mini skirt and SHOVE my thick cock all the fucking way up her perfect ass. I smack it hard, grabbing her DD cup tits, yanking up her top and squeezing those big, round, tan tits, pinching her nipples hard and twisting them, as far as I can. "YESSSSSSSSSSS!! TAKE ME BABY!! I'M YOUR BITCH!!" She yells, as I pummel her thick booty at a blazing speed. I thump it so fucking hard, the desk moves.

She screams in ecstasy and smacks my desk, as I destroy her perfect ass. I pound it so hard and fast, she can't speak. She's loves my ass pounding so much, she squirts all over my legs and floor. Over and over she squirts and finally yells out, "I FUCKING LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND YOUR BIG FUCKING COCKKKKKKKKKKKK!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I smile big, as I pummel her ass and wipe her pussy with my fingers, I lick them clean. She tastes so good. I smack her thick ass hard and watch my cock thrust up it. She booty shakes all over my cock and I fucking love it. I lean my head back in ecstasy, then watch her shake that ass all over my big, throbbing cock. I feel the urge to piss and let loose, all up in her perfect ass. She moans loudly as I fill her ass with piss. I smack her ass hard again and watch my hand bounce off of it. She's still booty shaking all over my cock, as I keep pissing in her ass.

The piss leaks out onto the floor, but I keep pissing in her ass and ass fucking her, hard and fast. I don't give a shit about the mess we're making. I lean forward, move my head to her tits and suck them, biting them softly and sucking them hard. I alternate from side to side, sucking her big tits so hard, licking her nipples, as I suck her tits. "Mmmmmmmmm, I love your mouth on me baby, I love you Sexy Man." Superbabe makes me smile again, as I rub her erect clit so fucking fastttttttttttt!!

Back in the Supermobile...Kat is riding Fat Bastard hard. She facing him, in his lap and waving her arm around like a cowgirl. "YEE HAW MOTHERFUCKER, GIVE ME THAT HUGE FUCKING COCK!!" She's smiling big, as she cum all over his cock, her juices lubricate her pussy and make it easier to take his massive cock up it. She rides him for several more minutes, cumming again.

"Oh, here it cums sweet cheeks!" Fat Bastard cums in Kat, overflowing her super wet pussy with his thick seed. He motorboats her big tits, as he keeps cumming in her pussy.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, FILL ME BITCH!" Kat yells. She rubs his huge face in her tits, making him suck her tits hard. He does and Kat cums again. "I'M CUMMMINGGG!!" They both fall backwards exhausted.

Back in my office..."I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" Superbabe cums again from my ass pounding. She pisses too and I FUCK HER ASS FASTER, rubbing her clit faster and faster. I pull out and lean down, sticking out my tongue and tasting her piss. I swallow it and fill my mouth again. I stand up and kiss her, playing with her big tits, shaking her nipples hard, as I let her piss ooze into her mouth and she swallows it. I kiss her deeply, she rubs my face and sucks my tongue. I shake her nipples harder and kiss her. "I love you Sexy Man, I wanna be your woman." She says softly to me. I smile, kissing her deeply. My tongue making love to hers, as I rub her nipples faster.

I fuck her ass slowly and kiss her rubbing her nipples faster. My cock jerks and I cum deep in her ass, flooding it with my cum. She drops to her knees and sucks my cock clean, looking right at me smiling. Her mesmerizing, dark eyes staring right at me, as she sucks my big cock. She gets every drop out of me and licks my cock head clean.

All of a sudden my door slings open. It's Sharon Osbourne and her blue Mohawk wearing daughter, Kelly Osbourne. She must be stopped, she's trying to take over the music biz and dumb down every one's music taste. She's wearing a red pantsuit with a very tight white tank top and red high heels. Her jacket is curved under her C cup tits and I can tell she's not wearing a bra. She's got great tits, I'll give her that. Kelly, besides her blue Mohawk, is looking extra sexy with a black swimsuit top showcasing her natural D cup tits and skin tight black spandex pants that are open on the sides. No panties for her. She's wearing knee high leather boots too. She looks great. She has on goth makeup, black eyeliner and sultry, dark black lipstick.

"Well, who do we have here? Superbabe, the sluttiest superhero ever, and our big dick Commissioner Dick. I see you too have been having some fun. I'm kinda horny so, Kelly, hold the mind control laser gun on them please, while I properly introduce myself to our sexy Commissioner. She comes over and grabs my half hard cock and strokes it slowly, as she softly kisses and licks my neck. My cock immediately gets rock hard. I play with her great tits taking off her jacket and squeezing them through her tank top, pinching her nipples hard. "Mmmmmmmmm, you have talented hands Commissioner, let's find out about your big cock." She says and drops to her knees. She sucks my cock all the way down in one gulp, twisting her head, as she sucks, licking my cock all the way down.

She sucks me faster squeezing my balls hard, then rubbing them softly. She sucks me faster and faster, her saliva oozing down my cock. She licks it up, as she takes my whole cock in her mouth.

"Mummy, what about me? I want some pleaseeeeeeee." Kelly begs her mom to let her suck me off.

"Ok dear, come here. Taste this gorgeous cock for yourself." Kelly comes over and gives the laser fun to Sharon who stands up and points it at us. Kelly sucks me fast and hard, playing with her big tits. She spits on my cock and sucks me so hard, biting my cock head. She stands up and turns around facing away from me. She quickly takes her spandex pants off and grabs my cock. She shoves it up her wet pussy and fucks my cock, pushing her ass back towards me, fucking herself with my throbbing cock.

"Mummy it's so big, I fucking love it. I wanna take him home and use him as my sex pet mummy." Kelly is digging my big dick. I smack her ass and watch her work my cock. The slut can work a dick for sure. Her big tits flop around, as she takes them out of her top. I reach around and grope them. I start my fucking her pussy myself. I see Superbabe playing with her pussy, as she watches us. I squeeze Kelly's big soft tits and pound her soaking wet pussy. She cum all over my cock, coating it with her pussy jizz. I pull out and turn her around, pushing her head on my cock, so she can suck me and taste herself. She sucks me gleefully, jerking my cock as she sucks it. I push her head all the way down on my cock, she gags and I pull her off, saliva is hanging out of her mouth. Superbabe kisses her and they swap spit and lick my cock. I tell Sharon, "get your sexy ass over here bitch!" She smiles and runs over, handing the gun to Kelly who stands up and takes it.

I throw her down on the desk near my chair and get behind her. I slam my throbbing cock up her, not so tight, ass and I proceed to ass fuck the bitch. Super babe bends over the other side of the desk and kisses Sharon, playing with her tits, as I pound her 60 plus year old ass. I smack it hard, grabbing her hips and fucking it faster and faster, all the way up it. I smack her ass hard again, as I pummel it harder, faster, freaking her soft white ass so damn fast. She yells in Superbabe's mouth, as they kiss and I pummel her ass thrusting in and out faster, harder all the way.

All of a sudden Kat Dennings and Fat Bastard bust through the door. It scares Kelly and Fat Bastard knocks the laser gun out of her hand. Kat quickly grabs it. "I was wondering what was taking so long. Good thing we got bored waiting and came up here. Fuck that ass Commissioner, maybe you can fuck mine next?" Kat takes her clothes off and runs over to me, she bends over and licks my cock, as it goes in and out of Sharon's ass.

Fat Bastard grabs Kelly and throws her on the desk next to Superbabe, who's still kissing Sharon and playing with her tits. He pulls out his massive cock and shakes it. "Oh yeah, here we go, orgy time baby. I'M DEAD SEXY BABY!!" He moves behind Kelly and SHOVES his massive cock up her pussy. She lurches forward at the massive entry to her pussy. He slaps her ass and pulls her hair pounding her pussy. Her big, soft, white tits flop around, as she gets pussy pounded by his giant throbbing cock. "Yeah slutty one, take my cock up yer fanny, nice and good like." He smacks her white ass again.

Sharon squirts all over my legs and floor, moaning loudly, as she does. Kat leans over and licks her pussy clean. I pull out of Sharon's ass and piss on Kat's tongue and Sharon's pussy. "Oh yes, you dirty man. Piss on me." Sharon says, moaning. Kat smiles and laps it up, sucking my cock head, so she can swallow it all. I fill her mouth three times with piss and she swallows every drop smiling.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12