Superbowl Party

Story Info
Nudity and fucking at Superbowl party.
2.4k words
4.33
78.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chalice85
Chalice85
29 Followers

On "Superbowl Sunday" I woke up alone wondering how I'd spend the day. My current squeeze was out of town, as were both of my roommates, so I was totally on my own. During my shower I decided to see what my neighbor might be up to.

Next door to us we have this awesome 30-ish professor who lives by himself, entertaining like a bunch, including more than his share of single women. My roommates and I have always gotten along great with him, and he always seems to be happy for us to come by. My roomies have gotten a bit obsessed with him - talk about him sexually a lot and keep close track of which women arrive at this house alone, what they look like, what they're wearing, and how long they stay, but I'm pretty sure neither of them has really tried anything with him.

I don't talk about him with my roommates because I have always been totally fascinated by the guy and figured it would not be that great an idea for them to know. So here I am in the shower thinking that maybe today would be the time to try breaking the ice.

I could have gone over completely naked through the back yard gate without having to go out on the street, but maybe that would be coming on too strong. Plus it would have been totally embarrassing if he already had a girl there. So I decided to do the front door in minimal clothes -- bikini top and really tight Levi cut-offs, and I mean totally cut off. You know the kind that are cut so short that the pockets hang out below the pant legs. Except I'd taken out the pockets, and one of the pocket slits hung open, so you could see part of my upper thigh. On one side at the bottom I'd cut the fabric right up to the crotch seam, so if I was at a certain angle, like seated with my legs open even a little, you could see my thong -- if I had it on - or my outer pussy lip -- if I was going commando, as I was today. I had cut it with a rusty old knife, so it looked like a real tear. Ripped another tear in the back which crossed my ass crack. Ripped out the button over the zipper and hung a safety pin in the hole, except today I didn't pin it in. Only the zipper was holding them up. I'd recently shrunk them in the wash to the point that I could hardly get into them. Real fuck-me pants.

So I knocked on the door in this outfit and just asked him what he was up to. Making breakfast - did I want to join him? Going to a Super Bowl Party later. I could come to that, too, but it was mostly just a bunch of guys. Yes to breakfast. Maybe to the Super Bowl with "a bunch of guys." (Meaning yes, please, like fucking totally, if they look like you.)

We had some coffee and these fresh rolls he'd baked himself, totally delicious though I wasn't really all that hungry for food. I got up and excused myself to use the bathroom and then when I came back I had decided to make if clear (if it wasn't already) what I'd come for. Stood in front of him and took off my top. He didn't do anything but look at me -- oops! Could this have been a mistake?

But once he reacted he was totally decisive! Both his hands went between my legs - one in the front and one behind and he lifted me off my feet up onto the table. Felt his fingers dig into my slit. Ooooh!

He stuck two fingers deep into that pocket opening running his fingers over my mound. Then ran a finger inside the crotch of the pants up and down my waxed outer pussy lips while the other hand moved behind me into that tear and onto my ass. Then he started moving the crotch seam of my pants into my pussy crack up and down in and out. He was stretching those pants so hard that they were totally starting to tear.

Jesus Christ! He was taking me right here without saying a word or even undressing. And I still had my pants on -- sort of. I was turned on and could just feel the pussy lubricant flowing out of me, which usually takes a lot longer. My pants were even getting wet. And God! When he finally pulled them off, I damn near came.

And then his tongue was on me moving up and down my slit before settling right under my clit right where it could do the most damage. Within seconds one finger was exploring inside my cunt until I gasped revealing that he'd found my G-spot, where he kept up just the right amount of pressure. He must have sensed that I was starting to cum and slowed, causing it to build up more, then slowing again. God he did totally know his way around a pussy!

I was almost insane before I exploded, writhing around on the kitchen table in a puddle of pussy lubricant, shouting some very embarrassing things.

I got a bit of a break then while he carried me to his bed, stripped and put on a condom.

The guy totally knew how to fuck and had inhuman endurance! He'd bring me to orgasm then change position. By the time he finally climaxed himself, I was in another galaxy, screaming incoherently, pounding my fists on the bed, and even ejaculating (judging from the mess on the bed I saw afterwards), which is totally rare for me. I was totally, fucking in love - anyone who could fuck like that was a keeper. "Just a matter of experience," he said, adding "You were great, too." Generous guy -- but a liar.

We both slept and then he made us lunch. "You may not want to eat the shit at the party," he said.

And then -- Holy Jesus! He fucked me again. Is this guy a space alien? Just a "little one, slow and romantic," he said. I didn't have the wild out-of-body experience of the last time -- just a nice warm orgasm. Romantic? -- totally. A little one? -- no. God-oh-God was I totally feeling connected to this guy. I knew he had lots of girls, so I felt myself heading for a heartbreak.

Tried to talk to him about this, and the SOB totally understood. "I won't hurt you. We can do this whenever you want, but don't give up your guy for me. It's just sex." Jesus!

So we headed to the Super Bowl party. I wanted to go home and get some real clothes, but he said the remains of my outfit would impressive his buddies.

There were more guys than girls at the party, but really not that many more, mostly couples I thought, but it was hard to keep track. People kept coming and going. At one time I counted about 20 people, but it started to dwindle after half-time, down to about a dozen -- 4-5 girls and 8-10 guys.

The other girls were dressed in short pants or skirts and mostly tight T-shirts or halter tops, totally going for the sexy look, but no one's outfit was as revealing as mine, and I definitely got noticed. There were a few snide comments from a few girls at first -- the ones who left early, I think.

And of course the guys liked my outfit, and the others, too, but were totally watching TV, while we got into girl talk. We also helped serving drinks and food, without letting them get away with using us as wait staff. They had to help out, too. You can't give guys too much slack.

Right after half-time, our hostess Vicki suggested we all take off our tops. See if it gets them off football. And it totally did -- for a while. Guys totally loved it. Showered us with compliments. I mean, these were awesome guys who treated us like human beings as well as sexy ladies, and they let us know how much they appreciated us, not just our boobs. But of course, they totally liked our boobs.

During a commercial we did a little topless dance, and then Vicki started pulling down her skirt, revealing a little thong with a few strands of red pubic hair looking out. She was shaking around her booty, and the guys were cheering and joking with her. Totally sexy -- and sure, I was getting turned on, too. Needless to say we were all totally shit-faced. At that point all the girls decided to get down to their thongs, but of course I didn't have that option.

We brought out a round of beers and shook our booties during another commercial and things started to really heat up. Our host Carl pulled down his lady Vicki's thong -- with only token resistance -- revealing a lush, but neatly trimmed, bright red bush. He waited for her do a little naked dance, rubbing up against the other guys, then pulled her onto his lap. He spread out her legs and pushed aside her red hair -- proudly showing off his wife's big red clit and inner lips to his buddies.- while she was laughing and not resisting in the least.

The other guys were also pulling down their own girls' last piece of clothing, until I was the only one with her pants on. My prof didn't go after them, but the other guys did, pulling and ripping at them while I pretended to try to run away. Of course, my tiny pants were soon ripped to shreds. Now that all of us girls were naked, we cavorted around, drunk and aroused, dancing and posing, showing off our most intimate body parts, touching ourselves and getting groped by the guys.

Eventually people began to pair off and disappear. I wasn't totally clear on the numbers or who was originally with whom, but I think there was some swapping going on. Judging by the numbers I'm also pretty sure that one of the girls got two guys, probably our hostess Vicki. What I do know is that I ended up in the living room bare-ass naked and hopelessly excited, entertaining my prof and two other horny guys.

I sat down on my prof's lap, and he began fingering my pussy -- with devastating skill. I was out of control, soaking wet between my legs as I was being pleasured by my guy with two others watching very closely. I asked to go to the bathroom, and the three carried me in there and watched me pee. Then they brought me back and cleared this long low table for me to lie on. Could they all touch me? they asked. OK they were being gentlemen, but I was impatient and crazy horny.

Soon I had six hands all over my body -- massaging my legs, my ass, my tits, and clit. Getting into my cunt and asshole. That was the second time in my life and that day that I came on a table without even a cock in me.

As I recovered I noticed that the two new guys were naked, showing off very nice erect packages. My prof asked if I was done or if I would like one of the guys them to fuck me. "Fuck me," just erupted from my mouth without bothering to go through my brain. My hormones were totally in charge and out of control.

Soon I was on the couch with my knees on the seat cushions leaning over the back with my ass up in the air and a dick ramming deep into my cunt as I shouted totally obscene encouragement. Just as I was starting the ascent up to the edge of the orgasm cliff, he started moaning and his condom-protected dick deflated. Shit! I just panted, "next, right now." I tossed the next guy down on the couch and got on top. Some of the other couples were starting to come back in the living room by then, but that didn't bother me. I was surprised at myself -- I totally wanted to be watched fucking a stranger.

I gave it a few thrusts then turned around where I was facing his feet as I went up and down his dick, wanting everyone to see all the action. In this position I was in control, and could see everyone watching me with their eyes on my dick-filled wide-open cunt. This was the biggest cock I've ever had -- awesome length - and it was total ecstasy to do these long thrusts, knowing the other girls were envious of me and the guys of him. I did slow ones and fast ones, hard ones and soft ones, slowing down for little breaks, doing it on my schedule. When my orgasm cliff came into sight, I wanted to go over, but knew I could get to a higher cliff and kept slowing and pausing dragging it out until it just had to happen.

I managed to keep control, although I was also going totally raving mad, screaming horrid and wonderful things, as was he. I felt his ass tighten and even through the condom I could feel his dick harden. This time I knew we'd come together.

As I came to the edge of the cliff I felt a new sensation - my own ejaculation coming on. I'd never felt it before, just seen the soaking wet results on those rare occasions. Soon I jumped over the orgasm cliff into this warm and bright ecstasy, shouting, and spurting out pussy fluid as waves emanating from the depths of my cunt electrified my whole body for what seemed like a very long time, falling toward people who were watching me fall and waiting to catch me. Once I landed, I must have passed out momentarily but came back to reality to the sound of applause, surprised to still be in the same spot straddling a huge cock on a couch and not at the bottom of a cliff.

What a day!

Chalice85
Chalice85
29 Followers