Superbowl Sunday

Story Info
Keiko's treatment during a Superbowl party.
852 words
3.43
32.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keikotied
keikotied
30 Followers

"You smile and serve, remember. Not a word," he said sternly.

I nodded, wanting to plead my case, wanting not to have to do this.

"Let's go over the rules one more time. You will monitor everyone's beer. When they are down to less than a third of the bottle, you fetch them a fresh one. If anyone requests a sandwich, you'll make it. And keep an eye on the chips, salsa and pretzels."

I nodded, solemnly.

"And not a fucking word," he added coldly, "Or. . . " He reached down to the counter and picked up a roll of duct tape. I squeezed my eyes shut and nodded, remembering the last time he taped my mouth shut, how embarrassing it was.

"And Keiko," he said, grinning, "Smile."

I nodded silently, my cheeks blushing and my stomach squirming. I could feel myself getting wet at the thought that I'd be serving him and three of his friends all day, while they watched football and enjoyed themselves. My only duty would be their happiness.

"OK, pre-game is about to start, go get dressed," he commanded. My eyes widened.

He laughed. "I bought you a little present, cunt," he sneered, "It's in on the bed. Put it on and hurry back."

My hand were trembling as I opened the white, plastic bag and turned it over. From it spilled a bikini, bright red. I pulled off my T-shirt, slipped out of my jeans and panties and stepped into the red thong. So tiny, it barely covered my shaved sex. The top was small two, with spaghetti straps and two red cups that held my tiny breasts. My stomach, ass and legs were totally exposed. At the foot of the bed were a pair of red, stiletto heeled pumps, which I slipped on as well.

I walked out into the room, welcomed by whistles and cat calls.

"Hi Keiko," one of the greeted me. I responded as I was instructed. I smiled and then, like a good little Japanese girl I bowed, saying nothing.

"Get me a beer," another said. I turned to rush off to the fridge and get a handful of bottles, as I did, I felt a sharp slap on my bare ass, making me yelp, and setting off a round of laughs from the men.

"Chop, chop," he said, "You get get cold drinkee now." I blushed all over, running into the kitchen amidst another round of laughter.

I rushed back with the beer, delivering them one by one.

I kept a close eye on beer and food as they became engrossed in the game. Lots of cheering, cursing, complaints and celebrations.

Finally, after an hour or two, he told me to sit down, in the center of the couch, giving me a break. He stood behind me, a hand on my shoulder. In his other hand was the VCR remote.

"OK guys, here it is, the special halftime show I promised."

He hit play. There was gray fuzz on the screen and then, my eyes bulged as I realized what I was seeing. It was me, lying on the bed, hand between my legs, touching myself. He had promised never to show a soul.

Then he turned up the sound, while they all watched as I squirmed and masturbated, repeating over and over what I was, "A dirty masturbating cunt."

I started to stand up, but his hand on my should pushed me down at the first sign of movement. The men were laughing and taunting me, repeating the words I was saying and laughing.

I started to cry and finally I broke. "Stop it!" I screamed, which just added to the chorus of laughter.

"Stupid little cunt," he said and before I knew it, he was reaching down and pressing duct tape over my lips. I squirmed and cries, but they wouldn't let me go.

The tape seemed to go on forever. I whimpered, sitting there in my bikini, mouth taped, in tears.

"Worthless now," he said, "Help me get her to the back room."

I squirmed and kicked and struggled as all four of them carried me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed. Leather cuffs circled my wrists and ankles, soon fastened to the posts of the bed, leaving me bound spread eagle.

The duct tape came out again and a second piece was pressed over my eyes, shutting out everything.

I thrashed and squirmed to no avail.

His voice cut through my hysteria. "We're going out to watch the rest of the game. I'll be back tonight unless I find a cute girl to fuck. If I do, I'll be back sometime tomorrow to untie you. Or maybe some of the guys will be back if they are horny enough. Until then, I want you to think about your behavior today."

There was a long silence and I relaxed into my bonds. There was a soft sensation by my ear and a whisper. "You were such a disappointment today."

I started to cry again, harder this time, as I heard the door shut.

keikotied
keikotied
30 Followers