Superbowl Tradition

Story Info
Wife hosts a superbowl party every year.
3.6k words
4.43
67.9k
58
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedsoo
nakedsoo
37 Followers

I'm not a big football fan. I really don't follow the pro teams all that much. I do like to watch the college bowl games, and I follow a few of my favorite college teams when they are doing well during the season and I do enjoy watching the superbowl. I actually make sure to watch the superbowl every year, mostly for the commercials. I know it's kinda strange. Every other show I watch, I get up during the commercials and get something to drink or raid the fridge or something like that, but for the superbowl, I raid the fridge during the plays and make sure to be back in time to watch the commercials.

After I got married, I spent a few New Years days and a few superbowls trying to explain the game of football to my lovely bride, but with the color commentary and all the hoopla surrounding the games I watched, she seemed to either not understand the game, or she was just not as interested in it as I was.

Being the great gal that she is, the wife would humor me on these days and let me watch the games. For the first few years, she seemed somewhat resentful that I was spending so much of that day with the TV instead of her, but after a few years, she began to enjoy just being in the same room while I watched. Some years she would read a book, sometimes she tried to enjoy the commercials with me, but most of the time, she spent some of time in the same room snuggling up to me as I watched, and some of the time in some other room, happy to enjoy the "alone time."

Sometime in the late 90's The wife started a superbowl tradition. I don't know if it was jealousy on her part about all the cheerleaders on the field and the hotties in the commercials, or just the fact that she wanted a little more attention from me on those days while I was watching the game, but she started to bring me things to eat or drink during the game. When she did, she started to bend down right in front of me and put her bottom right in my face (something that I always enjoy seeing up close...). Sometimes she would bend down as she faced me and give me a great view down the front of her blouse. Sometimes she would even "mock" the cheerleaders by getting in front of the TV and doing a little cheer just like they did.

In 2002, I was invited over to a friend's house to watch the Superbowl. Since I don't really talk sports all that much, I was never invited over before this. I figured I'd try it and see. The Superbowl party at my friend's house was pretty much the same as what I did at home. People would get up during the game itself and get stuff to eat or drink, and make sure they were back for the commercials. The thing I missed was seeing my wife in her tight shorts that she wore, bending down in front of me as she brought some stuff for me to snack on. Every time I got up to get something, I thought to myself "If I were home, I'd get to see my girl's fine ass right in front of me as she gave me this." Not that I was upset about getting something for myself, it was the not seeing my wife's ass that I missed.

When I got home, I told her that I missed her "serving" me during the game, and she said that she missed the "attention" that she gets from me during the game also. Right then and there I decided to never watch the Superbowl anywhere but at my own house. But If I stayed at home, how anti-social is that? She and I decided to host our own Superbowl party for 2003.

Now, she is a great host to parties. She really does them up well. She doesn't do the fancy catered party look much, but what she is very skilled at is making people feel comfortable and appreciated when they come to our house. You know the type. You've been there. Some people's houses are where you want to be all the time. Not because of the great food or the great view off the back deck, but because when you are there, you always seem to have a good time...Yeah, that's her.

My wife went all out for this, our first Superbowl party. She got that corny football shaped chip bowl, She got glasses in the colors of the teams that were playing that year, a ridiculous amount of food, and of course, many types of beverages. Of course, no party would be complete without an official host (or so she told me), so she even purchased a referee polo shirt and ankle length white spandex pants so she could be the "ref" of the party. It was hilarious and damn sexy all at the same time.

As soon as the game started, we all sat down in front of the TV and by the end of the first quarter, my wife had gotten up to refresh drinks and chips and stuff a few times. Every time she came back with more "supplies" she made a point of standing between me and the coffee table in front of me, bending down real low, and putting the things on the table. All in an effort to let me see her bottom and what those wonderful spandex pants do for her.

The ref shirt that she bought was tucked in, like any good ref would, so every time she got up to go to the other room, all the men in the TV room got a great view of her perky little bottom. Those spandex pants left nothing but her pubic hair color to the imagination...and she seemed to enjoy it.

A few times during the third quarter, she bent down in front of me and got her bottom so close to my face that I could smell her wonderful wetness. I could tell just with my nose that flaunting her beautiful curves for me in front of these other men had made her really horny. She even bent down and put her bottom in the face of one of the other guys once. We decided before the guys left that we should do this again next year. All the guys emphatically agreed to come back another year. "I'll come back every year she wears that outfit." One of the guys told me as he was heading out the door.

When the 2004 Superbowl came around, we had the same guys RSVP for our second annual Superbowl party, except for one who had moved cross country during the year. As requested, my wife wore the same tight white pants and the striped top as last year, and just like last year, she bent down many a time to let me and the others closely inspect how perfect her bottom really is.

Before the second quarter was even half through, I could already smell the tell-tale scent of her juices flowing freely underneath that spandex cover of hers. She seemed to take every opportunity to refresh drinks, refill snacks, go to the bathroom, etc. Anything to get up from right beside me and get something to put down on the table again at her return.

During the halftime show, she got up to refresh some chips and sodas and disappeared into the kitchen for a considerable amount of time. While she was gone, Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake were on the tube, and the "wardrobe malfunction" occurred. As soon as it happened, there was a loud commotion from the guys watching. "Did you see that?!" "Was that what I think it was?" and many other bewildered statements from the guys who thought they just saw Janet Jackson's nipple.

"What just happened?" she asked, running in from the kitchen to see what the commotion was about. "I thought they were doing the half time show? Did I miss part of the game?"

"No, it's still the show, but I think we just saw Janet's boob!" one guy quickly explained.

"Yeah," I added. "Justin was singing and dancing around Janet and then her boob came out...I think, I couldn't see very well."

"No, I think it did," Argued another guy.

A good natured argument ensued about whether or not we actually saw Janet's boob, and if we did, whether or not we actual saw nipple. We also argued quickly about whether it was intentional or an accident, if in fact we did see something...

All the while, there was my wife, standing in the doorway from the family room to the kitchen, just shaking her head at the juvenile behavior of the boys in the room acting like junior highers at the first sight of a breast.

"Boys, let me help you with your argument." As soon as she has our attention, with one smooth move, she whips her referee shirt and bra over her head, leaving her naked from the waist up. "There, now you can say that you definitely saw a nipple today, and it was intentional." She turns around and walks out into the kitchen with her shirt dangling from her fingers.

All of us guys just look at each other in disbelief and smile at our luck.

When she returned from the kitchen, she was covered again (much to the chagrin of all of us guys) and the rest of the day went off much like the previous year, but after the game, the entire world was talking about the "wardrobe malfunction." Every time someone on the news talked about it, my girl and I just smiled...

When we invited the guys back for the third annual Superbowl party, most of the guys asked what my girl's "half time show" would be this year. I told them that last year was a fluke, but she was planning to wear the outfit again, and we did purchase a larger TV during the year, so the game will be more fun to watch.

As soon as the game started and my wife brought out the first round of snacks in her now famous referee uniform, some of the guys started to ask her directly what she was going to do for the halftime show. "Don't make me regret last year, boys" was her coy response after about the third inquiry in the first five minutes of the game.

After a few more times in and out of the room, and a few more times bending over for the guys, the pestering started again by the end of the first quarter.

"You boys are either obsessed with a good halftime show, or you just want to see my tits again," she teased. "Who are you rooting for?"

"Eagles. I think they're gonna win this year" one man interjected quickly.

"Tell ya what, then. If the Eagles are up at halftime, I'll take my top off again for you. Will that make you happy?"

"That'll even make me root for the Eagles!" said another man in the room who was wearing a Patriots jersey. Everyone in the room was rooting for the Eagles up until the half, and when halftime came, the game was tied at 7 all.

Knowing (and having been able to smell since the beginning of the second quarter) that she was very horny at even the possibility of flashing the guys again, it didn't take much begging beyond the "Well, they're not loosing..." argument for her to remove her top for the second year in a row. She got up from her seat on the couch next to me and stood in front of the TV, and with the same motion as last year, quickly pulled shirt and bra over her head in one motion, and went to the kitchen.

Not quite knowing if we had made her mad and she did that to spite us, all us guys had a somewhat sheepish look on our faces as we looked at each other around the room. Our reservations were put aside, though, when her shirt came flying in from the kitchen and landed on the middle of the family room floor, followed shortly thereafter by her bra.

When she re-emerged from the kitchen a few moments later with a new round of sodas, she was completely topless, just as she was when she left the room. She slowly walked over and bent down facing away from me as she always did, putting her bottom in my view, but this time her breasts were on display at the other end. A sight that the guys on the other side of the room obviously enjoyed.

She stayed topless throughout the rest of the game, and I had a hard time choosing between watching the game, watching her breasts as she sat next to me, or watching the other guys in the room trying to catch a peek of her beautiful 36B breasts and her perky nipples without letting me see that they were checking her out. When she would leave the room, all the guys would apologize to me for checking her out. I would assure them that I was willing to bet that she's ok with them looking. I mean, if she didn't want them to look, perhaps she shouldn't be naked.

After the game was done and we cleaned up, she ushered all the guys to the door and stood and conversed with a few of them for a few minutes with the front door open and her topless for the world to see.

When we invited the guys over for the fourth annual Superbowl party, all wholeheartedly accepted and immediately asked what my wife was going to do this year. I told them I didn't know what she had planned, but she had told me that she was going to retire the referee uniform. They were understandably sad at that news, but decided to come to the party anyway.

Since we live in the Pacific Northwest and the Seattle Seahawks were playing in the Superbowl that year, my wife decided that she needed to do something with that this year, since she was changing uniforms for the party anyway. When the men showed up, they were greeted by my wife wearing a Seattle Seahawks Jersey and a pair of blue satin panties. No bra, no pants.

"What do you have planned for halftime?" almost all the men asked when they came in the door.

She didn't answer right away, but just brought out the sodas and the munchies in the usual manner, bending over close to our faces to let us see her bottom. This year, however, because she had only panties on, when she bent down I could see some of her dark pubic hair sticking out from the side of her panties, and the man on the other end could probably see all the way down her jersey to her breasts and nipples. A few times she even faced me when she put things down and I could see right down the jersey all the way to the blue panties she had on. She was really giving the guys a show this year!

She finally answered the question of what she had planned at the end of the first quarter

"I think I'll make you about the same deal as last year, boys," she said as she stood in front of the TV, "with a little change. I'm rooting for the Seahawks this year. If they are on top at the half, I take my top off again, Agreed?"

"Sure" and "OK" and "Looking forward to it!" came from the men

"BUT!" She continued, "If they are on the bottom at the half, I'll take the bottoms off instead, just to cheer you boys up."

I was shocked. I'm sure the other men in the room could tell I was shocked because they all looked at me and then fell silent.

"And another 'but'. No pestering me, got it? I liked it last year. Let's not ruin it, shall we?"

All the men nodded in agreement and we went on with the second quarter. My wife brought more refreshments and got cozy next to me on the couch. She would always sit next to me and lean on me, pulling her feet up behind her. When she did that this year, because she was wearing only panties, her legs and most of her bottom was on full display when she sat. She seemed to know this, and enjoy the fact that the man on the other side of the couch had a hard time concentrating on the game.

When halftime came around, it was 7 to 3...and the Seahawks were the 3, so my wife stood, walked over in front of the TV and dropped her panties to the ground. She stepped out of the panties, picked them up and ceremoniously laid them on the coffee table with the rest of the snacks. She then picked up the half full chip bowl and disappeared into the kitchen. A few minutes later, she emerged from the kitchen with a full bowl of chips and laid them on the table, bending down in front of me to give me a view of her now bare ass and all the pussy that God gave her, out there for all to see. She removed a few more things from the table and replaced some during the course of the halftime show, making sure to bend down in front of all five guys there that day, giving all of them an up close view of her perfect ass and the crotch in between it.

It was all some of the guys could do not to cum right there. In fact, two of them had to take "bathroom breaks" during the third quarter. I'm sure part of it was all the liquids we were drinking, but I'm sure part of it was they were walking funny on their way out, and they walked normal on the way back in. I was quite sure they rid themselves of two different liquids in the same bathroom break, if ya know what I mean.

Most of the time during the third quarter, my wife just sat next to me on the couch, with her legs up under her and her pussy on display for the guys on the same side of the room. She got up a few times to "replenish" things, but most of the time was spent next to me, hearing all of us complain about how poorly the Seahawks were doing.

Towards the end of the fourth quarter, when we all were so frustrated at the ineptitude of the Seahawks, the Steelers scored yet another touchdown. Some of the guys swore they were no longer Seahawks fans. I jumped on the bandwagon of Seahawk bashing (being a fair weather fan at best) and my wife jumped up, declared her loathing of the Seahawks as well, and removed the jersey, leaving her completely naked in full view of all the guys.

Now, this wasn't as much of a shocker for her, I guess. We had already seen her breasts the year before and today down the shirt, but seeing her completely naked in front of friends, I almost lost it right there in my pants. She grabbed a bowl or two and headed into the kitchen, only to return a moment later and begin to clean up...completely naked. I told her come sit back down and she did for a few moments, but we all knew the game was over for this year and besides, nobody was watching the game anymore. Every eye in the room was on this beautiful naked woman seated next to me.

As soon as the last second ticked off the clock (after about 3 minutes of her sitting naked in the room), she got up, turned the TV off and said "Boys, I hate to be a terrible host, but it's time for you to leave so I can get a good screwing from my man. No, you can't watch, but you can watch my ass as I shuffle you to the door." She promptly turned, wiggled her bottom a little, and walked to the front door. All the guys looked at me with the look I was starting to get used to. The mix of shock and "you're a lucky bastard" all rolled into one.

"Gentlemen, it looks like I have some business to attend to," I said as I stood to try to usher them out. As the guys stood, I could tell that standing was difficult for each and every one of the due to the hard-on that they had. Most of them walked slowly (and awkwardly) to the door.

At the front door, my wife greeted them with a smile (and her naked body), gave them a hug, thanked them for coming and ushered them out. One guy she kissed on the cheek. The last guy she grabbed by the crotch and said "Thanks for coming. I had fun and I can tell you did too. See you next year."

I certainly hope we do see them next year. The sex after they left was the best I ever had. It seems that my wife likes to show off for my friends, but that, my friend, is another story entirely...

nakedsoo
nakedsoo
37 Followers