Superbowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers

For a short time, Master and Sir watched the game, drank their beer and again acted as if we did not exist. A few times, Master again patted my head and gave me a smile that told me he was very pleased with my performance today. He even went so far one time of murmuring something about his "Sweet Pet" which brought tears of joy and pride to my eyes. As if I had much interest in the game to begin with, it was increasingly difficult to sit still and pay any attention to it with the butt plug still in place and I was beginning to wonder if Master had forgotten that he had placed it there. I knew that it was there as a punishment for my earlier hesitation, but this was the longest he had ever made me wear this particular plug, which was the largest of the ones we had. No matter how hard I tried, I could not help but fidget some sitting on the stool. This brought a small frown from Master. I could tell from the look on his face that he was not truly angry and that he knew exactly why I was fidgeting, but still I tried harder to sit still. As the game neared its end, Master leaned down and tenderly kissed my neck creating a shiver that ran through my whole body. He then whispered in my ear for me to go into the bathroom, go potty and remove the plug. I was then to clean myself up, bend over and wait for Master to come make sure I was well cleaned.

"Ohhhh, Thank you Master!" I said gratefully and was down the hall and in the bathroom before he could even acknowledge that I had spoken.

I sat down on the toilet and started to remove the plug. Having had it in so long, all the lubrication that was used to put it in had been absorbed and it did not want to move at first. I had to work hard to get it out and it really hurt bringing tears to my eyes; tears of pain but also of shame because I knew that my hesitation had disappointed and embarrassed Master. Thinking back to sucking Sir's cock and the way that he used my mouth so callously, then thinking about the way that Master uses me while always still thinking of my pleasure, made my shame that much worse. I vowed that I would do whatever it took to please Master and make him proud for the rest of the day. And with that thought, I pulled hard on the plug and it finally came out. I quickly finished my tasks on the toilet and got everything cleaned up, including the plug and my tear stained face. Then I bent over with my hands on the edge of the tub, my legs spread wide apart and my ass facing the door and waited for Master.

I have no idea how long I was there waiting. At first, I was listening to murmured voices in the other room, the sound of the front door opening and closing, noises that sounded like furniture being moved, and even a few thuds. But, as time passed, my mind wandered and thoughts of events from earlier in the day washed away the sounds in the rest of the house. Because of this, I did not hear the bathroom door open and jumped with surprise when Master's hands touched my butt and pulled my cheeks apart to check my cleaning job. He allowed his warm finger to trace circles around the tender skin of the hole that had recently been filled with the plug. He then slowly ran his finger over the opening of my pussy and, given the thoughts I had been lost in, found it rather wet. He moved even lower and brushed my clit before pinching it firmly between his fingers.

"My sweet pet seems to like the day's events and has apparently been having naughty thoughts while waiting for me, hasn't she?" were the first words that Master spoke.

"Yes Master", was my only reply.

He pinched even harder, "Yes Master what?" continuing to increase the pressure on my clit.

"Yes Master, I have greatly enjoyed the day and have been filled with naughty thoughts while I waited."

Obviously pleased with my response, Master let go of my clit, but not before tightening his grip even more, for a split second crossing that threshold between pleasure and pain. He then stepped back and place one hard slap of his hand to my butt leaving a pink, warm print on one cheek.

"You have been a very good pet today, but you have failed me on one small point. You have received a portion of your punishment for that failure but there is more to come. How much punishment? That depends solely on how you behave for the rest of the day. I am going to take you into the other room, hand you a remote control to the butterfly on Kitten's clit which you will have unlimited control of. You will bend over and take the spanking that you deserve for your earlier hesitation to follow my orders. You will count each swat loudly. You will not cry out, put your hands in the way or any of the other things that you know I hate when I am forced to discipline you. When you have reached 20, you will get down on your knees, thank me for the discipline and proceed to suck my cock. If you are a very good little slut, you will receive a reward that you will never forget. Part of your reward will be permission to come as hard and as often as you can and want to. Basically, a free come pass. If not, your punishment will be to take Kitten's current place and she will receive the reward instead. Do you understand me?" He emphasized this with another swat, leaving a matching print on my other cheek.

"Yes Master, I understand the instructions you have given me."

With that, he took my hand and led me back to the living room. As I walked in, I saw Kitten strapped in one of the armed, dining room chairs. She had clamps on both nipples, the clit butterfly that Master had mentioned in place, and on another chair in front of her was a metal toolbox. Extending from the end of the toolbox was an arm with a huge dildo on the end of it. The dildo was working hard and fast, in and out of her pussy. The butterfly was not even turned on and she was already writhing with the pleasure of the dildo, and I wondered for a moment how that could possibly be considered the punishment. Sir was standing over her, somehow balancing with his feet on the seat of the chair on either side of her butt, and was riding her face. I could see how deep he was shoving his cock and remembered that feeling. As quickly as I could, I took my place in the middle of the room, bending over with my ass exposed and prepared for the paddling that was to come. Kitten's chair was positioned so that all she had to do was look out of the corner of her eye and would be able to watch as my ass changed color with each swat.

Before the first strike, Master handed me the remote control he had told me about and with a nod, indicated that I should turn it on. I turned it to low at first and from the moan that escaped from Kitten around the cock in her mouth; I could tell that it had an immediate effect on her. I decide right then that I would increase the speed slightly as I received my swats. No sooner had I finished that thought then the first strike landed hard on my ass.

SMACK!

For a second, I almost forgot to count. "One Master!"

"Count faster slut or we will begin again." Master's voice sounded.

SMACK!

"Two Master!"

SMACK!

"Three Master!"

SMACK!

"Four Master!"

SMACK!

"Five Master!" And with that one, I turned up the remote on more level causing a more intense moaning to come from Kitten.

This continued with the swats warming the skin of my ass, me counting and turning up the remote with each five strokes, Sir ramming his cock as deep in Kitten's mouth as possible and Kitten moaning and crying with a combination of pleasure and pain. I was beginning to see how her position really was punishment, I did not think that she had permission to come and it must have truly been a struggle not to. As the last stroke hit my ass and the remote reached high, Sir rammed his cock deeper into her mouth than I thought possible and told her to come now! Her entire body shook with the largest and most intense orgasm I have ever seen any woman have, in real life or anywhere else. Her juices poured out onto the floor and it was clear that Sir had come as well. Between that scene and the paddling that I had just taken, I almost came as well. The slightest stimulation at that point would have put me over the edge.

I fell to my knees in front of Master as he quickly stripped out of his clothes and I thanked him over and over for the well-deserved discipline that he had just given me and begged him to let me suck his cock. When he sat on a chair naked, he caressed my head tenderly. Looking with love and affection into my eyes, he gave me permission to begin sucking his cock and to come at will for the rest of the day. Thrilled beyond belief I eagerly place my tongue on the tip of Master's cock for that first lovely taste of pre-cum. I licked the tip like a lollipop a few times before letting my tongue trace circles around it. Only then did I allow myself to slowly take him in. I worked slowly, inch by inch until my nose was pressed tight against the flesh at the base of his cock. I paused and swallowed a few times, massaging the entire length of him with my tongue and throat. I then eased slightly and pulled my head back letting him slip gently out of my mouth, not stopping until I again reached the tip only to start the whole series of motions over again; teasing his tip, taking him all the way in, swallowing and releasing him. I made each trip from tip to base, a tiny bit faster than the one before.

As I continued to increase the speed and intensity, I again heard Sir give Kitten permission to come and Kitten cry out with the long awaited release. It was only then, that I realized that I was still in control of her butterfly and had left it on high. I slowed my pace long enough to turn her back down to low, I could hear the relief in the moan that escaped her lips. I looked back at Master and he had one of the biggest smiles on his face that I had ever seen. I returned to my full attention to my previous task. I was so lost in working to bring Master pleasure that I was totally taken by surprise when I felt a hand between my legs. It was instantly clear that it was Sir's hand and I was so excited to have him touch me, while knowing that Master was watching him.

Sir held his hand very still at first, just pressing it against me, feeling my wetness. I could feel the heat from his hand and I could not help but move against it, wanting the stimulation that would allow me to come. He moved his hand slightly to part my lips and slid his fingers slowly inside me. That was all it took to push me over the edge of my first orgasm since my "trick". I felt juices running everywhere. He adjusted his hand so that he could flick my clit as he worked his fingers in and out of my pussy. This kept my orgasm going and even building into a second one. Almost as quickly as his hand had appeared, it was gone and I felt empty, in desperate need of being filled. I moaned my disappointment around Master's cock. Just then, Sir rammed his cock into my pussy hard and deep changing my moan to one of immense pleasure. It also caused me to take Master's cock deep into my throat. As I moaned in pleasure, so did Master and he came hard in my mouth and throat. Each stroke from Sir, forced me to continue sucking Master's cock, draining every drop of the precious juice I love so well while at the same time, keeping him fully hard.

Master then said that he wanted me to ride Sir's cock, so Sir pulled out of me and lay down on the floor. I reluctantly removed my mouth from Master's cock and mounted Sir's. Using my hand, I guided Sir's cock into me. I started to move up and down, all the while watching Master's face. Even though he had told me that this was what he wanted, I was still fearful. I was afraid that he would be jealous, that it was a test of some sort to see if I was loyal to him. Had I failed the test by not refusing to ride Sir's cock? Was this truly what he wanted? I watched as the smile grew on his face and his hand stroked his own cock and was comforted by the knowledge that he was enjoying seeing me ride another man's cock. He knelt down on the floor behind me so that I could no longer see him. I assumed that he wanted a closer look.

He wanted a closer look all right! The next thing I knew, I felt his tongue on my asshole working its magic. Master pushed his tongue inside my hole that was already loosened from having the plug in earlier. The combination of sensations caused me to have another huge orgasm. I was forced to stop riding Sir for a moment to recover from that one. That gave Master time to shift positions and I felt the pressure of his cock where his tongue had just been. He gently, but insistently pushed the head of his cock inside my asshole. I instinctively lifted my ass to meet him raising me slightly off Sir's cock. I heard Kitten moaning with the pleasure of the show and also the dildo and butterfly that were still torturing her. I again turned the remote up to high. The three of us on the floor soon had a wonderful rhythm going with Master and Sir's cocks working opposite each other. One moving in as the other moved out then reversing the motion. All too quickly, I started to come again, harder than I have ever come before. The walls of both my pussy and my ass squeezed hard, the cocks that were filling them. This cause first Sir and then Master to also come hard inside me. Totally spent, we all three collapsed still joined together.

It took a few minutes for Master to have the energy to pull away from me allowing me in turn to pull away from Sir. Poor Kitten was still being fucked away by the toolbox and the butterfly buzzing away at her clit. She screamed out with still another orgasm of her own and reminding us how long the dildo had been going in and out of her. I had no idea how many orgasms she'd had, but I was betting that it was more than she had ever experienced in that amount of time before. I turned the remote off and heard her sigh with relief. Sir reached over and turned off the toolbox as well. I looked at Kitten and saw the tears that had been streaming down her face. I realized that perhaps the toolbox was punishment after all.

Sir began to remove and tear down the toolbox and then to release Kitten from the restraints of her chair. I watched as Sir pulled the dildo from Kitten's red, swollen pussy lips. It appeared to me as if the thing had fucked her dry and then some. Although there did look to be a large damp spot on the floor from her cum that would have to be cleaned the next day. Sir then took off the butterfly and just the slight movement of it against her tortured clit brought fresh tears to her already red eyes and her tear stained face. Her nipples were almost purple from clamps having been on so long. I saw the deep pink creases where the ropes had rubbed and cut into her ankles and wrists as she had struggled against them, with what I was guessing to be both the pleasure and torture of orgasm after orgasm that had ravaged her body. As the last of the ropes were removed, she practically melted out of the chair onto the floor at Sir's feet. I did not imagine that she would be able to stand for quite a while.

I moved closer to Master and risking later punishment from speaking without permission, I could not help myself, "Thank you Master!" I whispered.

"For what my sweet pet?"

"For making one of my deepest, darkest fantasies of being filled by two cocks come to life. I hope and pray that you were pleased with everything. But even more than that, for loving me as you do Master."

Tenderly, he took my head in his hands and looked in my eyes with more love and admiration than I had ever seen before. He kissed my lips and then he said, "That was incredible my sweet pet! I am very pleased with EVERYTHING! Most of all, I love you more than words can ever say!" He kissed me again before suggesting that perhaps I wanted to clean myself up a bit. Tears of love and appreciation for the tender, gentle way my Master treats me, as if I am his most prized possession, filled my eyes. As I stood up to go to the bathroom, the cum from both men, ran down my legs.

We were all spent and exhausted and quiet for a time, lost in our own thoughts. Before to long however, Sir and Kitten thanked us both for the best Superbowl party they had ever attended. We all agreed that we would have to get together again soon and they left. I could not wait to discover what adventure Master and Sir would come up with next. Sir took Kitten's arm and helped her out the front door and to the car on her still weak legs.

Master removed my collar and again became my loving husband. We decided that whatever was left to be cleaned up could be done the next day and we fell into bed totally exhausted. We slept all night holding each other tightly and knowing that the love we shared was truly rare. Not many couples allow each other the freedom to explore their sexuality and their fantasies the way that we do. It was not until the following morning as I was cleaning up and putting things away, that I realized Jane's coat was still in the closet. I could not help but wonder whether Tom had forgotten it on purpose or on accident.

Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers
12