Supercock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leythe
Leythe
40 Followers

Smiling, Rae opened wide just like her big brother asked her to. Groaning in pleasure as he felt Rae's hot lips and tongue against his own burning flesh, Ethan slowly slid his prick into her mouth. Soon, Rae's mouth was awash in the rich, creamy, and slightly bitter taste of her semen and beginning to feel full as the first half of her brother's penis made its way inside.

"That's it sis," Ethan praised her, petting Rae's hair, "all the way, take it all in." Rae did her best to oblige him, fighting against her instinctive desire to gag as Ethan slid himself into her throat and her nose was pressed against Ethan's pubic hair, her nostrils flaring as they were filled with a heady blast of male pheromones.

"So good, sis," Ethan groaned, pumping his length in and out of her mouth several times, relishing the wet heat and tightness of Rae's throat, "you feel so good." Then he drew himself out entirely, a strand of saliva still connecting him to his sister. It glistened as it stretched the distance between them, growing longer and longer until it snapped, swinging down to mix with the cum on Rae's breasts. "Time for your second helping." Ethan grinned, once more covering himself in his sister's jizz before presenting his penis to Rae who swallowed quickly, feeling her semen begin to ooze its way down to her stomach as she accepted Ethan into her mouth again.

Moaning happily around his length, Rae's mind was slowly beginning to start back up. It had already occurred to her that by her own standards, what she was doing with her brother right now was very wrong, and yet she didn't want to stop. She knew that she should be running screaming, but she couldn't forget that immense feeling of pleasure she'd experienced as a result of her brother's guidance. It would be ungrateful, she told herself, if she didn't help her brother out in turn.

And, although the taste was strange and not necessarily enjoyable, there was something in Rae which relished the sensation of tasting her own semen and sucking on her brother like this. Something Rae hadn't known existed inside of her until this point.

So Rae allowed her brother to do as he pleased with her, just this once. Gladly pleasuring him and tasting herself as Ethan went through several 'feeding' cycles before taking Rae's head in one hand and beginning to force it rapidly up and down his prick, practically humping her face and almost making her gag before he let out a load groan and flooded her mouth with his own seed, slightly saltier and more bitter than Rae's own. Nevertheless, she swallowed it down just as she had her own before it. Pulling his drooping prick out of her mouth, Ethan wiped it against Rae's cheeks before saying, "Good girl," and then, after glancing over their cum streaked bodies, he added, "let's clean up, shall we?"

A few minutes later, Ethan was standing to the side, watching Rae towel herself off after a quick shower. There was a warm feeling emanating from the pit of her stomach and a dopey smile was plastered across her face. Between Rae's legs, her penis hung limp and significantly smaller than it had been before. As long as she was careful, Rae thought she might be able to keep it hidden while it was in this form.

She was already starting to consider possible wardrobe options when she heard the clear chime of the doorbell ringing. Following on its heels, a brash, yet distinctly feminine, voice could be heard, "Hey birthday bitch, guess who!"

Feeling her face go ashen, Rae turned to look at Ethan, terror written clear across her features. "I forgot," she whispered, starting to feel faint as panic began to overwhelm her, "Sally, she was gonna come over to celebrate my birthdate at noon."

Then, to make things worse, the squeak of the front door opening could be heard. Looking down at herself, still nude and dripping wet, and at Ethan who'd put his clothes back on. Rae knew she had to act fast. Fortunately, as of 3:17am that morning, she could.

An instant later, Ethan found himself alone in the bathroom. His sister was out and gone before his brain had time to process her departure, and he was left standing there, staring at one of the sticky strands of semen his little sister had plastered across the wall. Left to ask himself the question of what the hell he had just done.

Guilt suffused Ethan's being and he stared down at the hands which had guided his sister's across every inch of her tender shaft. Molestation. That was the word for it. Ethan had just molested his sister. There could be no denying it. He'd had any number of other ways to handle Rae's desperate request for help and the one he'd chosen had ended with the two of them naked and him cumming down his little sister's throat harder than he'd ever cum before.

Why had he done it? Ethan struggled to find an answer within himself. Four years. That was the amount of time he'd spent raising Rae. Barely out of high school himself when their parents had abandoned them, Ethan had worked two jobs to keep providing for his sister while he struggled to bring her up properly. Now, in just a few hours, Ethan had ruined all of that. How would his sister be able to trust him again? For that matter, how would he be able to trust himself around Rae? Even now, when he closed his eyes images of her naked body covered in cum cavorted about his mind.

Ethan didn't know. With a groan, he let himself sink down to ground, leaning his back against the bathroom door. Everything was fucked up and he only had himself to blame. He'd failed as an older brother and as a surrogate parent today, and that wasn't even the worst of it. No, the worst of it was that, already, the most pressing issue on Ethan's mind was how soon he would be able to do it again.

Leythe
Leythe
40 Followers