Superdick

Story Info
A dick from another planet comes to Earth.
3.6k words
4.25
10.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

Faster than a speeding building, able to leap tall bullets in a single bound, more powerful than an HO scale locomotive.

"Look! Up in the sky! It's a vibrator! It's a dildo! No, it's Superdick!"

*

My story begins on a far away planet. We had reached the summit of technology. There had not been any war for over 3,000 years. There were two primary sets of beings on the planet Wanker, Dicks and Cunts. We lived in peace and harmony. It was not uncommon for a Dick to enter a Cunt to spend a night together. The problem began when I was newborn, I was just a little prick at the time.

"Wanker will soon explode!" my dad warned the Council of Jerkoffs, Wanker's ruling body.

"Nonsense!" a Dickhead responded. "Everything is going great. All these readings you report as evidence is nothing more than the increasing number of vibrators coming into style with all the Cunts."

"The vibrators are now being used by the billions," my dad replied. "The massive shaking is cracking open Wanker's core. Soon all will die as the core can take no more."

"What would you suggest we do?" The Head Jerkoff asked.

"Either the vibrators must be destroyed, or else we must evacuate the planet."

"Like hell I'm giving up my vibrator," a Cunt in the audience shouted.

Her cry was answered at once with resounding support from all the other Cunts in the crowd.

"There you have it," Head Jerkoff said. "The Cunts will not give up the vibrators, and the Council of Jerkoffs will not authorize the funds for a mass evacuation."

"No indeed," one of the minor Jerkoffs shouted. "We need the money to complete our new theme park, 'Pussyland'"

The Head Jerkoff looked at my dad and said, "We will hear no more of this. Leave us and do not return."

Dad was crying as he left. Tears ran out of his piss hole and down to his balls.

It was not long before he was back at his laboratory.

"Son," he said to me as he placed me inside an escape ship he had constructed. "I cannot save Wanker, but I can save you. I am sending you to a planet called 'Earth'. There under its yellow sun, you will gain powers and abilities far above those of the average dick. You will be able to be any size needed, anywhere from a humiliating two inches to a gigantic sixteen inch ramrod of power. Your stamina will be unmatched. You will be able to battle Cunt after Cunt and still shoot your load each time. They will love you, but they will also fear you, for in all their history there has never been a Dick that can match you."

"Earth is a primitive planet. They have not advanced enough to be able survive as only a Dick or a Cunt, but must have bodies with arms and legs and other body parts to maintain their weaker sex organs."

"I would tell you more, but the planet will explode at any time. I must launch you before it is too late."

He lowered the glass top down, sealing me inside the ship. A push of a button and I was shoved into the seat from the rapid acceleration. I was barely fifty thousand miles above the planet when my ship shuddered from the huge explosion as Wanker self-destructed.

I do not know how long I journeyed thru the vacuum of space, but the time arrived when I at last reached my newly adopted planet, Earth.

I crash landed in a cornfield on a part of Earth called 'Kansas'.

I had only been on the ground for a short time before there was movement close to the ship. I glanced up and saw a human staring down at me. A shudder of fear ran thru me. This entity had arms and legs, and many other body parts. My only theory was that these parts were in some way of service to its dick or cunt.

"Aren't you the most precious thing," the being said as it opened the top of the ship and reached in to pull me free. It wrapped its hands around me and lifted. I must admit, the hands running up and down me were quite pleasing.

"I am Martha Prick," she said. "But from now on, you will call me "Mom." I am going to give you the name, 'Limp.' You are now named, Limp Prick."

She gave me a kiss before putting me in her purse to take me to my new home. Like her hands touching me, the kiss was also enjoyable.

My first night on my new planet found me placed in a crib to sleep. At once I knew this was incorrect. I was never meant to sleep in a crib. I started pounding the headboard, making a racket that woke Martha. She was with me at once to see what was wrong. "Oh my little Limp Prick. You must be scared, being all by yourself in a strange place. Tonight you will sleep in my bed. I will let you get comfortable in your new home before you have to stay by yourself."

She put me on the pillow next to her. This was better than the crib, but still not totally correct. I knew I was close to where I needed to be, I just had to search it out. I began to move around, searching for the exact spot for me to sleep. It did not take long before I was between my new mom's legs. I kept inching upwards. Then, directly in front of me was what I had so desperately been searching for. It was a Cunt. Not exactly like the Cunts on my lost home of Wanker, but close enough. I started to work my way inside when one of her hands reached down to grab me. She lifted me up to her face.

"Oh, my precious Limp. You must be cold and looking for a warm place to sleep." She put her mouth on me and gave me a long kiss. I discovered a new human body part called a tongue. It is a most delightful organ.

She moved me back to her cunt. "Go ahead and crawl on in. Make yourself at home. I cannot have my son being cold."

I obeyed mom's command. I entered her and tried to sleep. However once inside her, things began to happen. First thing was I started to grow. I kept increasing in size until her moans turned into little yelps of pain. I realized I was getting too big for this particular Cunt. I shrunk back down to eight and a half inches. The yelps left her and the moans returned. I entered this particular cunt and size combination into memory. From now on when I slept here, I would automatically assume this size.

Soon after, ripples started moving up and down me, starting slow, but increasing in speed as mom's gyrations picked up in speed. I would discover eventually this ripple imitated the in and out movements human dicks had to perform to please Earth cunts. Then as her movements increased even more, I started to vibrate. I soon reached a speed of nine hundred vibrations per second. I could go higher, but once more I realized this was the speed this particular Cunt enjoyed the most.

Soon mom screamed out in joy. Her cunt latched on to me and squeezed with all its strength. I felt pressure building inside of me and as she reached her fourth massive orgasm, shot my load into her. I was immediately able to go again. I started to do so when she reached down and jerked me out of her.

"Limp. I cannot take anymore. I am ready to faint. Yet, as your mother, I cannot have you being cold. Sleep here the rest of the night."

She turned to her stomach and placed me against part of her she called, 'Ass'.

Mom's ass dimensions were different than her cunt dimensions. Here I found she preferred me to be ten inches long, but one and a quarter inches less in girth. Effortlessly I grew to those sizes and slept peacefully the rest of the night.

I was cradled in her arms the next morning. She gently rocked me while she covered me in kisses.

"Oh, Limp," she said. "You must keep your amazing abilities and powers hidden from the world. If you were ever found out, a small group of women would steal you away and keep you all to themselves. You are a gift to the entire world, not only a select few. You must always be on watch, careful to not let your secret escape."

I heeded mom's advice. All thru my youth I was teased and made fun of. People would shout at me, "Hey, Limp Prick, you suck at basketball," or simply "Prick, you suck." It took all my willpower not to service every cunt around me, reducing them all to nothing more than quivering masses of sex exhausted cunts, but I prevailed.

It was in college before the next amazing event in the saga that was my life happened. One day, I discovered I could fly. It happened when I was exiting my quantum mechanics class. I was almost to my dorm room when I heard the faint sound of weeping. No one else could have heard it, but my hearing was superior to all other beings. I could tell the sound was several miles away. It would have taken me an hour to get there on ground, but I knew time was of the essence, I did not have an hour.

There was a phone booth not far away. I leaped into it, shutting the folding door behind me. I tossed my glasses to the floor, pulled off my bow tie, and for the first time donned the costume Mom made for me. I left the booth and leaped into the air. At once I was off, my cape flapping in the wind with the letters 'SD' proudly stitched into the material. It was then that I truly became, 'Superdick.'

In seconds I passed thru an open window. There, sitting on a bed in front of me, was a young lady. In her hands was a pistol. She was raising it to her head. I had little time. I used another of my powers, 'wad shot'. The wad shot from my pee hole and smashed into the weapon, shoving it out of her hand.

Her eyes popped open and she looked around to see what happened. She froze when she caught sight of me, sitting at the foot of her bed. "Who are you?" she asked.

"I am Superdick. My mission is to save all cunts and dicks on this planet. All will be pleasured when I am around. Now, what seems to be the problem?"

She broke down in tears as she sobbed out, "I just turned twenty and am still a virgin. No man wants me."

Once again I had to hold in my disgust with the dicks of this planet. I looked the young lass over. Using the Earth standards I had learned, the cunt in front of me was no raving beauty. She also was not, to use an Earth expression, a dog. On the scale of one to ten, she was dead center, a five, the perfect Plain Jane.

I however used a different standard to gauge beauty, the standard used by my home world of Wanker, the ladies Cunt. That is were true beauty lies.

"Please, let me see your pussy," I said to her, using an Earth term.

She was shy at first, but soon her skirt and panties were off. There, directly in front of me in all its glory, was a breathtakingly beautiful Cunt.

"Miss, if you want, I can take care of the problem for you."

"Please," she cried out as she fell back into the bed.

I moved to her, and slowly, ever so slowly to avoid hurting this beautiful virgin cunt, entered her. I automatically grew to the size that would be most pleasing to her. In her case it was only five inches long, but with a girth of equal value. Not really that long, but with over three billion cunts on the planet, there would be at least one desiring every size I could form.

"Oh my, yes," she moaned. I used every bit of the skill I had been born with. I moved in and out, bringing her to the edge of sheer joy. Then I used a special talent I discovered the cunts of the world could not resist, I began spinning in complete circles at the same time the ripples raced up and down me. I vibrated at 1,050 beats per second. I was turning her cunt every which way but loose.

When she bent up as the orgasms began to rock her, the only two points of contact between her and the bed was her heels and the back of her head. Every other inch of her body formed the arch between those two points. I did not release her yet. I made one titanic nonstopping climax keep hold of her for four minutes. Only when I detected her heart would soon cease to beat if I did not ease up did I stop.

She collapsed onto the bed at once, in a state of total exhaustion. My work here was done. I left her, knowing her cunt was filled with joy. Now that she knew what to look for, she would seek out dicks that would please her.

After graduation, I got a job at a major metropolitan newspaper, The 24 Hour Time Period World. I was an investigative reporter. There was a female reporter that worked close to me, Loris Lame. There were many times I tried to date her but she always replied with something like, "Sorry, Limp. The only dick I have eyes for is Superdick."

I was so frustrated. Many times I wanted to tell her my secret, but never did.

I was moping at my desk when a voice shouted out, "Prick, get your balls in here."

It was my boss, Perry Blanco.

"I'm hearing rumors about some major problems at fraternities at your old alma mater. Get there and check it out."

Three hours later, I was once again walking the grounds where I received a higher education and first wore my Superdick outfit. It was good to be back, recalling fond memories. The instant I turned onto Fraternity Row, I knew something was wrong. I saw young men running around, clasping their hands over their groins as if they had just received a major kick in the pants. Many of them had turned pale with fear. As they ran, they took quick looks over their shoulders, terrified something horrible was after them. A chill ran up and down me at the possibility of what this could mean.

As I moved deeper down the row, I heard a loud and horrifying screech. It was a voice shouting, sounding worse than fingernails across a chalkboard. The dread in me grew.

I stopped at the bottom of a staircase and looked up to the wide double doors in front of me. One of them flung open. A young lad stumbled out and fell to the ground. "Run," he said to me before he died.

I was now certain of the enemy waiting for me just the other side of the doors. This was not a job for Limp Prick, this was a job for Superdick.

I leaped into the bushes and when I popped out ten seconds later, I was no longer Limp Prick, mild mannered reporter, but now I was Superdick, defender of cunts and dicks everywhere.

Twice before I faced this enemy. Each time I had won, but it had nearly cost me my life. I would not let that stop me. This foe had to be put down. I could not, I would not show any mercy.

I leaped unseen to the top of the big screen TV at the front of the room.

"What the hell is this?" my enemy shouted. "There will be no girly magazines in this house. There will be no alcohol, no food in your rooms, and never, not even once will any bitch be in this Frat after seven PM. If I smell any perfume, if I find a set of panties, if I suspect any of you have even the slightest bit of fun, I will rain Hell down on you as if there is no tomorrow. And if I even dream one of you has engaged in sex, for that person there will not be."

The enemy froze as she saw me glaring at her from my spot on the TV.

My worst fear was realized. It was my arch enemy, my nemesis, the foul and wicked, Ballbuster.

"YOU!" she screamed while pointing her evil finger at me.

"Yes, it is me, Superdick," I said to her. "Leave these poor lads alone and crawl back into the sewer you came from. I will have none of your 'No Fun in This House' crap. Dicks and Cunts were made to be together."

"Not in my world," she shouted as she charged me.

Her giant fists smashed into the TV at the exact spot I had been in a tenth of a second earlier. There was only one way to defeat Ballbuster. Doing it sickened me, but for the sake of the boys now racing for cover and the Cunts they wanted to visit them, I had no options. Either I acted or else they were doomed to a life of celibacy. I would not damn them to that fate.

I was slammed across the room as Ballbuster spun her purse around by the strap and hit me. I moved away just before one of her shoes hit the spot I just vacated.

When she bent down to remove her other shoe, I saw my chance. At top speed I flew up her skirt with plans to enter her cunt before she could stop me. I should have known it was too easy. She had learned from our last battle. I hit hard the solid iron chastity belt she now wore. While I was stunned, she reached between her legs and grabbed me.

"You damn dick," she screamed at me. "No dick will ever enter me again, or any other cunt if I have anything to say about it."

She tried to squeeze the life out of me. In desperation, I shot a little cum on her lips.

"Oh hell no!" she shouted as she flung me away and madly tried to wipe the joy juice from her mouth.

It only took me a second to recover from her deadly grip. While both her hands wiped her face, I flew down and wrapped her skirt around me. I then flew for the ceiling. It took all my strength but I managed to lift her three hundred plus pound figure off the floor. The dress was not strong enough to hold her and ripped away, leaving her naked except the chastity belt still in place to prevent any dick from entering her.

"I'M BLIND," Several of the frat brothers shouted out as they looked upon her. A few others fainted away and all the rest began to vomit.

The only item between me and victory was the chastity belt. A padlock hanged from the latch that would free the belt. As Ballbuster spun around, wildly flapping her arms in a desperate attempt to stop me, I took careful aim. A wad shot left me and smashed into the padlock. It took three more wad shots to the same place before the padlock fell to the floor.

Ballbuster stooped to the floor to grab the broken lock to throw at me. While she bent over I hit the back of the chastity belt and it dropped to the floor.

"NO! YOU WILL NOT WIN!" she yelled.

I paid no attention to her statement but at full power slammed into her cunt. Oh, the horror, the stench, the foulness. Her cunt did not have the same pleasurable walls of all the other cunts on the planet. A genetic mutation had caused her cunt to be lined with sandpaper. I ignored the stench and the harshness of her cunt. The destiny of the young dicks in the frat was with me. I would not fail them.

Her cunt was gigantic. I zoomed up to the maximum size I could reach, sixteen inches with a ten inch girth. It was barely enough to do the job. For six minutes she squirmed around on the floor, frantic to keep the orgasm away. Even with all her resistance, she was unable to prevent me, Superdick, from accomplishing what I had been born to do. The orgasm rocked her and when it was over, she fell to the floor, unable to move for the next twenty-four hours.

I shouted to the few frat boys that were beginning to recover. "Quick, while she is out, take her deep into the forest and leave her there. If we are lucky, the rest of her coven will find her and keep her with them for a year or two."

While several of the lads carted Ballbuster away, I slid to the floor, exhausted from the battle. It was at that time a dozen girls from the Sororities ran in praying their men were still alive. Three of them ran to me and picked me up from the floor. "Don't worry, Superdick. We will take care of you. They carted me back to their sorority where they did indeed take good care of me.

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers