Superf***er Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers

I got off of her, turned around and lay next to her. Still panting, she grabbed my face and stuck her tongue into my mouth. I thought that maybe giving her an orgasm would satisfy her, as I still had misgivings about generating intense physical activity so near her gaping wounds. Instead, it seemed to make her even hungrier.

"Please...what are you waiting for...stick it inside me..." she panted, then kissed me again. She was keeping her injured leg just slightly bent as before, but she bent the good one far out to the side. There was plenty of room to access her pussy.

I moved back to my knees, surveying how I was going to penetrate her without touching the injured thigh. To my surprise, she kicked her good leg up almost up to her head, close enough that she was able to grab her ankle to the side and hold it. With it up and out of the way, there was no problem accessing her sex. I decided I would put my right knee down between her legs, keep my left foot on the ground to the outside of her injured leg, and then push in from a slight angle. Her greatly excited labia expanded easily as I pressed my penis in, yet still gripped me tightly and pleasurably.

I started thrusting my penis in and out, cautiously. Not Anna: "Oh... it feels SO GOOD... oh... shove it as far into me as you can!" I pushed in deeper. I wasn't in all the way, but I was in as far as I could go; I was pressing into her cervix on every thrust. She was going nuts. "Oh...you're the greatest man ever... oh... fill me up... fuck me hard..." And I, well, I was getting turned on by her encouragement. She was inflating my ego and challenging me at the same time; I fucked her with more and more animal intensity.

As my fucking became more insistent, her whole body rocked with each thrust--and yet her pussy just felt like it wanted everything I had. The jarring eventually knocked her leg out of her hand, but now that positions were established, she just bent it a little and laid it on my shoulder. She turned her head from side to side, making all kinds of noise. Every living thing on the island knew that we were having sex.

She also looked like she was about to cum again. But...so was I. Her pussy was so exciting, her demeanor so inviting, it just really felt like she was happy to give you anything you wanted and take everything you gave her. I was giving her as much as she could handle--I filled her the top with my strokes, which were now coming more than one a second.

Somehow, my orgasm has an extra-long buildup. You can always tell when you're about to cum, but this time it was like I could tell when I was about to tell that I was going to cum. It was almost as intense as the orgasm itself; it was like getting a free, bonus, double-long orgasm. I winced in ecstasy as I shot my load into her with great force.

When I opened my eyes, she was biting her lip; my orgasm has stoked her ego, too. Remembering how close she had seemed to cumming before I went off, I didn't pull out right away. Parking there, I pulled back on my haunches (careful not to touch her leg), lay my fingers along the top of her pubis, and stroked her huge clit with both thumbs. Her eyes got wide as the pleasurable currents returned. "Oh my god...oh my god..." she repeated over and over. Then, grabbing her forehead with her hands, she came again.

---------------

Her groaning awakened me the next morning. She was sleeping on my chest, using me as a pillow, and I had my arm over her protectively. But the marijuana had worn off, and now she was in pain again.

"Hold on," I mumbled, "I'll get you some more leaf." She just kind of moaned as I lay her down on the now disheveled mat of palm leaves. I stood up, looking out to sea--and thought that maybe, just maybe, I'd heard something. I squinted, in my infrared vision saw in the distance an object that was more in line with what I'd been expecting--a Coast Guard cutter.

"Wait," I exclaimed excitedly, maybe I can get you something better! The fire was long gone; I threw the last of my coconut husks on it, not even attending to whether Anna could see that I was lighting the fire just by snapping my fingers. She was in too much misery to notice. Once the husks caught, I raced around the beach (at human speed), grabbing all the driftwood I could find in desperation. The sound of the motor was fading.

"Do you hear something?" she moaned pitiously.

"I think I hear a motor. I'm going to try to signal it." Anna said nothing, but did fish around for her bottoms and with great difficulty began to tie them back on.

I ran to the tree line and grabbed an entire bush. I ran it back to the fire and jabbed it in. "Come on, catch, catch!" I murmured. It took some time to dry enough to start burning, but when it did, it raised cloud of thick smoke. I just hoped it wasn't too late, and the boat I was hearing wasn't out of range.

Anna started coughing. She was too near the fire, and the smoke was swirling around her. I picked her up easily and deposited her ten feet further away. Then I pricked up my ears--the motor sound seemed to be getting louder. It took ten minutes before I could see it in visible light, but as I'd hoped the cutter had seen the smoke and was coming in to investigate. I jumped up and down, waving my arms like any castaway. We were found.

The cutter stopped out at sea, and two men in an orange inflatable raft with motored in to the harbor. They did a double take when they saw the topless girl, me wearing a sack around my waist, and my swimsuit pasted to her leg with dried blood. They quickly saw what shape she was in and called in a helicopter to airlift her to the nearest trauma center. While we waited, she told the guards about the sharks attacking her kayak and how I'd swum out and saved her. Then she told them about the drug runners coming in the night and being up in the tree; I shrugged, pretending I didn't know what she was talking about, saying she was probably delusional from blood loss. It was a good thing she was unconscious when I'd "flown" her in from the sea.

The Coast Guard chopper was approaching. Two medics came down on ropes, followed by a stretcher. The strapped her down on it, brought everything up, and turned and raced for the hospital. I hoped she'd be all right, now not just because of all I'd gone through to save her, but because she carried inside her the seed of another human hybrid.

Once the chopper left, the two remaining guardsmen turned to me. "C'mon, we'll give you a lift back to Tampa. Unless you'd rather stay here..." they kidded.

"Not thank you! I can't believe an island this close to land can be so deserted!"

"Yeah, its a nature preserve. Technically it's illegal for you to be here without a permit, but I think we can established extenuating circumstances," one kidded as I climbed into the raft.

"So is your name Bill, by any chance?"

"Well yes, how did you know?"

"We've been out all morning looking for you. Seems a lifeguard found your wallet and watch, remembered you swimming out to sea, and became concerned that you hadn't returned. We've got them at the station, you can pick them up when we reach land." I guess the lifeguard hadn't been completely useless after all--who knows how long it would have been before a non-drug runner boat happened by if they hadn't been searching for me.

The one that wasn't driving picked up a radio, "All units call off search. Missing person located and unharmed."

I looked back towards the island, and I suddenly noticed the coconut shells on the ground. A sudden panic ran through me; in attending to Anna, no one had noticed them, for surely they would have had questions as to how I could have punched such neat holes in a coconut without any rocks. In my anxiety to get rescued before it was too late for her, I'd almost carelessly given myself away.

As the beach receded, I surprised myself by feeling a little bittersweet. By virtue of saving Anna, I had become more closely connected to her than I'd been yet with a human, and I was realizing that all the sex in the world couldn't fill the void that comes from your family being 300 light-years away. After such an intense 24 hours together, she had become just another person dear to me that I'd probably never see again.

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers