Superf***er Vol. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were still a few people left when I got back out, but clearly the party was ending. When I put my key on the hook, the emcee quietly pocketed it; the funhouse was shutting down. I went and found my coat. As I left the big hall, Kelly was standing against the wall, bored. Her tray no longer bore any drinks, and no man desired to thrust his penis down her throat. I headed past her with a big smile.

"Thanks for the invitation," I said, "you SURE do know how to throw a party."

She smiled weakly. "Please don't make me suck you," she said hoarsely, "my throat is SO sore."

"Not to worry," I said debonairly, "I've had my fill, thank you." But surreptitiously I slipped my fingers under her skirt and past her g-string. Her pussy was dry, but got wet in a hurry when I laid my thumb on top of her clitoris and slipped a finger into her snatch. She squirmed at the instant, intense sensations coming from her clit. She was supposed to be standing at her station, but there's only so still you can stand when your loins are on fire. She exhaled deeply as my magic fingers made her cum again.

She looked towards me with amazement once the shudders stopped. "How do you DO that???" she demanded.

"That's my little secret," I answered perhaps a bit smugly. I retrieved my fingers now glistening with her fragrant juices and sucked the flavor off of them right in front of her. Then I gave a little wave and showed myself out.