Superf***er Vol. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers

Carmen stopped bobbing. With a little smile, she opened her eyes and bent forward so that I could suck on her nipples with my mouth. I flashed my eyebrows at her appreciatively as I tasted the tender nubbins. She ground her hips against me as I suckled them. Then she slowly pulled them away from me, put her hands on either side of my head, and started fucking my dick again. She gave me a satisfied little smirk as she resumed her simple harmonic motion.

Now, I thought. "I have a little surprise you're gonna like," I teased. Carmen slowed, a tad apprehensive; what kind of surprise? I held my hands up so she could see I held nothing in them. Then I slowly moved them closer to her breasts. I grasped them both firmly in my hands, almost like squeezing a grapefruit. Then I brought my fingers down and drew my thumbs up slowly. I could tell right away when the two got close enough to each other for the tiny current to start to run between my negatively-charged thumb and positively-charged fingers. Carmen sucked in strongly, arched her back, and closed her eyes. I grasped her nipples gently between my thumb and first two fingers and twirled it lightly between them. "Aye caramba," she said as the tiny currents of intense pleasure ran through her nipples.

"What is it?" asked Dr. McGuire, still standing where she had been. I'd almost forgotten she was there.

"It's inCREDible," she blurted, focusing on the sensation. I turned toward the doctor proudly and briefly explained the ionic imbalance between my digits and the erotic effect it could produce. Carmen didn't hear. She was in her own world, head bowed forward now, still bobbing up and down but being careful not to break the exquisite touch of my fingers on her breasts. "Oh..." she squeaked, and I felt her pressing down even harder against my knob. Then suddenly she grabbed my head with both hands, leaned forward so that our foreheads touched, and thus braced shuddered in intense orgasm. I smiled to myself; I LOVE it when Earth women first get a taste of my little electric pleasure surprise. It's never the same once it's expected.

A lot of times it seems, after her orgasm a woman takes a breath for a moment before continuing with the fornication. It seemed to have the opposite effect on Carmen, however. All of a sudden she was fucking me like a madwoman. She practically jumped up and down, slamming my dick into her pussy with quick, violent thrusts. She held my hair to keep her balance--in fact she pulled it, it might have hurt if my mind hadn't been completely distracted by the fact that she was making my dick feel AWESOME. It was like she, having had her orgasm, was not absolutely determined to bring ME off as quickly as possible. Fiona must have known that I couldn't hold out against that kind of intensity for long; she quietly moved over and knelt between my feet, almost exactly where Carmen had been when blowing me. Sure enough, no sooner had she gotten there and I felt my nuts tighten up, getting ready to unleash their load. Carmen was so into it, she didn't notice until it was almost too late. All at once she lifted herself off me entirely, grabbed my throbbing cock and pointed it towards Dr. McGuire. "He's gonna cum," she warned, but before she word "cum" even left her lift I burst my first globright on Fiona's glasses. She quickly tried to bring the sample cup up towards my dick, butI blasted her glasses again, from even closer range. The problem was now made worse by the fact that she couldn't see. She tried to aim me into her collection cup butmy cum landed on the hair of her temple instead. Thenone more across the glasses, and a finalacross her forearm. I was done shooting my load, and not a drop of it had made it into the specimen jar. An awful lot of it, though, was sticking to her oversized lenses.

She was surprised of course, but she didn't blanche at the unexpected cum-bath. Instead she sized up the situation, knelt back on her haunches, took off her cum-splattered glasses--and carefully scooped as much jizz as she could off the lenses and into her cup.

Carmen climbed off me, panting. "Fiona, I'm telling you, you need to try it," Carmen urged. "That no-good Tom hasn't called you in weeks..."

"Ten days," Fiona snapped, still concentrating on scooping jizz into the jar.

"See? You're counting," Carmen accused. "You don't even know if that loser is going to call you again. You are so much out of his league, honey, and he's too stupid to know it. But YOU shouldn't be passing up this chance on account of THAT zero. You'll NEVER have a chance like this again."

"I can't," she pleaded, "even if I wanted to. If the pill doesn't work I don't have any protection, and I certainly can't afford to get pregnant..."

"I know you don't, honey, but that's OK because your sister Carmen is looking out for you." She reached across me, into the bag on the table and produced a diaphragm.

"Carmen," Fiona hissed with surprise. It didn't sound like an angry surprise, though, it sounded like--dammit, now I've got to make a decision that I thought I had avoided.

"SOMEONE's got to be prepared, honey," she soothed. "You'll never get a chance like this again."

"No, I can't..." she said hesitantly, sounding none too sure of herself. She stood up and cleaned the remaining residue off her glasses with a piece of gauze.

"C'mon, honey, what are you afraid of being EMBARRASSED? I've already SEEN what you got, and this guy just jizzed your face like a porn star --what more do you have to be emBARrassed about?"

"I... I don't know how to use a diaphragm... I mean I KNOW, but I've never used one, and if there's such a high probability of getting pregnant."

"Is THAT all you're worried about? That you've never put in a diaphragm before? Come on, sister, after all we've been through? CARMEN is gonna take care of you."

Fiona started to protest, but could not because Carmen was now standing right in front of her, arms around her, locking lips. Fiona stood there while Carmen kissed her, taken aback but not shocked. She was stiff at first, but gradually gave way before Carmen's persuasiveness. Watching them kiss, I could only conclude that they had kissed before. Her talk of "Tom" suggested she was straight, but women's sexuality seems to be more fluid than men's, and it was not too difficult to imagine any man or women succumbing to Carmen's sexual persuasiveness.

Carmen's free hand ran down Dr. McGuire's shoulders, then stroked down the length of her torso through her blouse and then her skirt. She rubbed Fiona's thighs through her skirt, eventually pressing and rubbing her crotch. Carmen's timing was impeccable. I hadn't watched enough girl-girl stuff to know if that was women's intuition or Carmen's special gift, but she just seemed to know exactly when resistance had melted enough to push the boundary. Just then Carmen spun Fiona around and threw her back onto the bed. Like a cat, she pounced on her, reaching quickly under her skirt and emerging with the good doctor's panties in her hand, almost like a trophy. But she was after bigger game; the panties were discarded thoughtlessly as Carmen dove back under the skirt. I wished I could see better; the skirt had gathered up around her face. Fiona's body language left no doubt that Carmen's tongue was licking her sex. Unfortunately I couldn't see the actual action because it was covered by her skirt. My dick wanted to see better too, I think, because as I sat in my chair, pants still down by my ankles, it was suddenly standing upright, seemingly craning its neck to get a better view. Even for me that was a pretty quick turnaround, but I guess these were special circumstances. (As an aside, let me explain that we don't have a true refractory period as I understand humans do, instead we have an infertile period where you might say we're "shooting blanks." Thus the old joke'When is the best time to have sex with a man? As soon the prostitute finishes with him.' Hmm. Suddenly it doesn't sound funny to me, either. I guess context is everything in humor.)

Carmen paused for a minute to clamber up onto the bed herself. She lifted her uniform skirt up again, then gently hovered above Dr. McGuire's face. She paused for a moment until she felt the tongue on her own nether lips, then bent back over to place her face between Fiona's thighs, completing the sixty-nine. With Carmen's uniform pulled over her hips, I now had what I didn't before; a great view of one girl licking the other one's pussy. Ironically I found myself doing exactly what I had said I WOULDN'T do: I was stroking my own erection as I watched these two human females making love to each other. They locked each other in simultaneous face-to-crotch embraces. Maybe they forgot I was there, or maybe it just didn't matter. It was a great show.

All of sudden, the show was over. Maybe one or both had cum, I couldn't tell, but somehow it had been wordlessly agreed upon that the time of licking was done--and the time to get me involved had arrived. Carmen sat up and back, allowing Dr. McGuire's head to emerge from under her skirt but still flanked by her thighs. She reached towards the table, grabbing the diaphragm. She ripped open the package and dove back under Fiona's skirt. There was a brief flurry of activity, then she sat up again, empty handed.

She smiled down at her friend, then quickly faked a frown. "Girlfriend, what's the MATTER with you?" she scolded playfully. "I keep telling you, if I had boobies like yours I'd show them off to EVERY MAN I meet!" She reached down and unbuttoned Fiona's blouse. "I'm serious! If I had titties like these, I'd be at the grocery store, and I'd say I'd like a pound of hamburger please... and hey, check THESE out!" Fiona chuckled quietly, slightly flushed but also slightly proud. As she should be.

Carmen reached the last button and pulled the blouse open. Two prodigious mounds, still encased in fabric, towered over her gently heaving belly. Carmen reached for the clasp in the back, with Fiona turning slightly to allow her to reach under her. As she lay back down, she lifted her arms so that Carmen could run the straps down her arms without having to take off the blouse. Both arms free, the bra still lay loosely over the top of Fiona's impressive glands. "So spaceman," Carmen said as she lifted the bra off and tossed it aside, much like a waiter might remove a plate covering to present an entree, "what do you think of THESE? You have titties like these on your planet?"

I stood up slowly. "No," I sighed, "not even close. Too much gravity. As far as breasts go, human females are the grand champions." And the good Doctor's fleshy mounds were particularly impressive. Wonderfully large, both in depth and girth, but not grotesque and clearly 100% natural. The nipples were largish and a pale pink. Carmen's hands had already grasped them; they were breasts that just begged to be touched and sucked. Carmen held them from the sides, holding them up so they reached even higher. She stroked the tender flesh lovingly, working her way towards the luscious nipples and eventually concentrating on them.

There's Carmen bent over and sucked one nipple into her mouth. I stepped out of my pants and walked towards the side of the bed. I reached down towards the lovely nipple nearest me with my first two fingers so as not to start generating the currents just yet. I looked down at Dr. McGuire with a little smile. She returned the wry smile with a strange mixture of rightful pride in her impressive physical attributes and embarrassment at lying all but naked in front of someone with whom she had an important professional relationship. She reached for my penis, though, and gently stroked it while I let my fingers touch every square centimeter of the nearest breast. Carmen swung her left leg over and around so that it wasn't framing Fiona's face anymore; she instead kind of knelt by her other shoulder, bending far over to suck the sweet nipple. That gave me room, so I bent over and followed suit.

We stayed that way for quite a while; Carmen and I lovingly suckling her tender pink nipples, Dr. McGuire getting double-dutched and as she gently stroked my penis. Her breaths became shallower as she responded to the loving attention being lavished on her breasts. They were the biggest melons I'd laid eyes, much less tongue, on for a long time. Amy had been healthy, but her cups didn't overflow like Fiona's. As I licked the massive mounds, I had a strange sensation--for the first time, I thought back fondly to the days where I was seducing a different girl every night. When I had "retired," I was so sick of how much work it took to seduce a new girl every night I was just plain relieved to be in a monogamous relationship. But now, with the passage of time and Amy's determination not to have anything to do with me anymore, I found myself realizing there was one thing that I DID miss about those days... variety. I had grown dreadfully weary of the pursuit, but until now I hadn't differentiated the pursuit from the sealing of the deal—that I had NEVER gotten tired of. I felt alive, excited, invigorated; ten minutes ago I'd had dark Carmen fucking herself with my dick, now in a few minutes I'd be penetrating pale, big-breasted Fiona. Maybe now that I didn't HAVE to score every night...

"Hey spaceman," Carmen challenged, playfully slapping me on the top of the head. I had been lost in thought and didn't notice her sitting up. "I know girlfriend's titties tastegood, but she deserves some play too. Give her a little of that magic finger action like you did to ME!" she insisted.

"OK," I grinned. Dr. McGuire looked up at me, expectantly, a bit nervously. What was this going to be like? Her breasts, bare and vulnerable, lay there silently, passively begging to be used. "I think what Carmen means is this," I told Fiona as I moved so I was sitting next to her and cupped one breast in each hand. Actually I should say I filled each hand with breast, because my hands could in no way contain the complete volume of one of her tits--I'm not sure two hands would have, actually. I squeezed them, and man they were fun to squeeze. I could have played with them all day, just exploring their texture, but this was not the time; there were other itches that needed to be scratched. Squeezing my way up the mountains, my hands eventually reached the pink peaks of the Mounts McGuire. I lay my index fingers on one side of each nipple, and then placed the thumb on the other side and gently squeezed. The pleasure currents set in, making her nips so hard it's a wonder they didn't hurt.

Dr. McGuire's eyebrows shot up and her mouth half-opened. "My god, what IS that?" she asked incredulously. She closed her eyes for a moment and moaned, then opened them again, concentrating on trying to understand what this sensation was. It was actually kind of humorous, because her demeanor kept switching between two different aspects of the complex. One moment she was Dr. McGuire, scientist, trying to gain as much information as possible about a new mystery. The next she was a beautiful woman whose breasts were being pleasured by the most intense stimulation imaginable. Then she was Dr. M. again, trying to catalog her own body's reactions. Both sides battled, alternating primacy in her consciousness; neither could gain supremacy.

Sometimes my touch on the nipples alone could cause orgasms, and her breasts' physical response to the microcurrents were the kind, if I remembered correctly, that preceded such orgasms. Her attention was divided, however, so I suspected she wouldn't be able to let go enough to cum. Just then helpful Carmen intervened again. "See... what did I tell you girlfriend? Isn't that justamazing? Now, stop being Miss Scientist for a minute and just go with it! You may never get this chance again. Here... Carmen will make sure he's ready to go when you are." With that she scampered off the bed, knelt next to me, andswallowed a good chunk of my cock. Now I closed my eyes... oooh. I was kneading these unbelievable mounds of titty-flesh in my fingers and now feeling the warm, wet strokes of a tongue on my junk. Man... now THIS was something a guy could get USED to.

I didn't open my eyes until I heard Fiona make a small squeak. She had taken Carmen's admonition to heart, laid back to enjoy the ride, and now the intense stimulation was driving her near to orgasm. I was pretty sure this time, because her one hand was rubbing furiously at her clit. "Here, let me help with that," I commented. I reached between her legs, quickly found the nubbin with my thumb, then easily pressed two fingers into her soaking snatch. This sent currents right through her clitoris, even as the one nipple continued to be pleasured by them. Big O city, here we come!

"OH!!!!! OH!!!!!" Fiona screamed so loud it's a wonder the soldier three stories up didn't come down to see what was going on. Even Carmen was caught off-guard by her friend's reaction. She stopped sucking me as she watched what was sure to be a great show. It was. She curled her legs up and brought her knees to her chest as the orgasm hit. Then every part of her body shook like she was having a mini-seizure as she cried out. It even sent ripples though her tits like a stone on a pond.

Wow. That orgasm took enough energy to power this bunker for a month, I thought. I thought for a second maybe I'd done TOO well, that I'd given her such an intense orgasm that she wouldn't be able to take any more. Lucky for me that wasn't the effect at all. She looked at me intensely, almost sadly. "Please fill me up with your penis... I want to feel you... all of you..." It was almost pitiable how desperately she wanted me to fuck her. Good thing, because my dick was about ready to explode. With singleness of purpose I knelt between her outstretched thighs, threw up her short skirt, and pointed my dick at the angry pink and sopping wet slit. I slid in easily, even though her pussy squeezed me tightly... ahh, damn, real fucking tightly. No Dr. McGuire now--it was just Fiona, the woman, lying back as my big dick damn near split her in half, figuratively of course, overwhelming her with pleasure. And every time I slammed my dick into her those tits rippled in recoil... damn. It's a good thing I'd just gotten off a little while ago or I'd have blown my load prematurely as a nerdy virgin.

Carmen seemed to take pride in her friend's intense sexual experience. She sat up on the bed, gently stroked Fiona's face. She bent towards her face, and the two women locked tongues.Goddamn, stop it you two, I thought.I'd like this fuck to last more than 30 seconds, but you keep doing things that are so hot... I closed my eyes and concentrated on feeling the sopping wet snatch that gripped me like a flesh glove as I fucked the shit out of her. Man... I didn't realize how much I MISSED experimenting with a new human partner buddy. Maybe, now that Amy had walked away, I was going to have to revisit some of my old habits. I kept my eyes closed and concentrated on the feeling of the tight pussy exquisitely squeezing my knob.

I opened my eyes when I felt two hands resting gently on my forearms. Carmen and Fiona weren't locking lips anymore, or at least not the same ones--Carmen was now sitting on Fiona's face. Fiona had put her hands on mine because she couldn't maintain eye contact anymore; all she could see was Carmen's waxed crotch. Her hands communicated what I could not see in her face, namely that she was enjoying her end of our coupling and wished me to continue. Carmen caught my glance, and suddenly she was in my face. For a moment, we formed a precariously balanced triangle: Carmen straddling Fiona's face and sucking mine while I screwed away at her lower half. In case you haven't noticed, it's harder to keep your balance while moving if your eyes are closed. Our eyes closed as our tongues interlocked, Carmen had no point of reference for her own motion. It might not have been a problem had her base been stable, but it wasn't because 80, 90 times a second that base was getting rammed by my Johnson. All of a sudden, Carmen started falling off to the side. I quickly opened my eyes and grabbed for her, catching her with one hand. I caught her easily, only then realizing that spending some time back on my own planet had reinvigorated the strength that had slowly deteriorated in the low gravity of Earth. I missed one thrust, maybe two from the rhythm I was pumping out, then jumped right back on pace.

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers