Superf***er Vol. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
540 Followers

Carmen got off Fiona's face before she hurt herself, but I gently guided her around so she was up on all fours with her butt near me. I rubbed her slit with my thumb (pumping Dr. McGuire all the while) and then sliding it past the protective barrier and into her vagina. I then let my fingers touch her clitoris. The fireworks were immediate. She started moaning, pushing back heavily against my fingers, rubbing herself on my digits. I gave a little smile towards Fiona, but she wasn't watching. Her eyes were closed, too, as she was lost in ecstasy. With no eyes to hone in on, my gaze was captivated again by her bouncing jugs. There was something just right about how her titty-flesh rippled in response to my pounding thrusts. They were erect, not just her nipples but her breasts themselves--I don't know how old she was, but her breasts were, especially for their size, impressively resistant to sagging. And with each penetration, there was this tiny little ripple... I reached for the wonderful mound instinctively. I tweaked the nipple between my finger and thumb as I had earlier, and now her fireworks began. Carmen was moaning, pressing her clit against my fingers in response to the microcurrents there. Now Fiona was pressing her hips into me, as if my violent penetrations weren't enough. Then she raised her arms, laying them idly on the bed above her head. It was a look of willful submission; it was as if her arms were tossed out of the way, temporarily unnecessary as she surrendered any part of her body that my whim might desire because I provided its occupant with such pleasure. It made me feel strong, in control, studly...

My nuts tightened up, preparing to unleash the tsunami. My strokes grew short for a moment, then I pressed my penis as far into her belly as it would go, ejaculation imminent. I was but vaguely aware that Carmen was already cumming on my thumb. I did, however, quickly release Fiona's nipple and grasped her clit, oversized like her hooters, between my finger and thumb so that the micro-currents would stimulate her most sensitive pleasure receptors. Then my nuts blew out the first wad of spunk, and I lost control for the duration of an earth-shaking orgasm. By the time my nuts were dry and control returned to my brain, Fiona was cumming too.

Carmen fell off to the side, spent, giving me room to literally fall on the bed between them. Three immensely satisfied but thoroughly spent lovers lay for a moment side by side on the bed. The only sound was each of us trying to catch our breath. Fiona was the first to move, rolling over slightly to put her hand on my shoulder and kiss me, thanking each other with our lips for the workouts we had provided to each other's erogenous zones. All of sudden Carmen's voice pierced the silence. "Chit! I was supposed to be back at my station 45 minutes ago! I'm late!"

What followed was pure slapstick. We all jumped out of bed like it had 1000 volts in it and scrambled around the room like in an old silent movie, trying to find our clothes and tripping over each other in the process. It was a classic case of being in such a rush things took longer, but still in a couple minutes we were dressed and trying to leave things as we'd found them--Fiona collecting garbage while I smoothed the sheets. Then with Carmen's prodding we raced up the stairs to get out of the bunker.

Dr. McGuire was afraid of what the soldier would think and/or say, but he was so into his game he hadn't noticed the passage of time either. In mid-battle, he barely acknowledged our departure. As we rushed down the windowless below-ground corridors, Carmen pretended to complain that she had gotten short-changed because I had cum inside of Fiona and not inside of her. I told her I'd be happy to rectify that after I checked myself out of the facility. I didn't expect that she would actually give me her number, but she did, and her place is where I ended up spending my first night outside of government custody. But maybe I still let her down, because although she did get to feel me cum inside her, I was balls-deep in her rectum at the time. Meh... as many times as I made her cum with my "magic fingers," she had no right to complain.

----------

On the TV, I watched as Amy cut a ribbon to dedicate a monument to Billy. The monument stood at the foot of a gulch that now cuts right through the heart of the Australian Outback. An almost perfectly smooth arc ten miles wide, a hundred miles long and nearly two miles deep at its largest, bisects the continent almost in two. It is known, appropriately, as Billy's Canyon, and the monument marked the spot where presumably Billy had given his life so that the Earth might survive. There would be many more such ceremonies, rightfully, for Billy had become the first truly global hero. The number of statues and monuments planned in his honor will make him the most-decorated non-religious figure in history. Amy was often present at the dedication, and the mass sympathy of a grateful world seemed to be the healing elixir she needed. Genny tells me that I often get invitations too, sent to the foundation offices, but I don't ever go. I don't want all that adulation, it would be awkward for Amy to have to see me again, and it would create a security nightmare for the secret servicemen assigned to protect me. I've done what I set out to do: I saved my own skin as well as that of all the other inhabitants of this pleasant little planet. Especially its wonderful female inhabitants, every one of whom that I have experienced has been delightfully savory in her own special way. The rescue of the Earth was accomplished at great personal cost, but in a bunker below Quantico I was reminded that even in the darkest of days there can be a silver lining. Just when it felt like my world had crumbled to ashes, there were these lovely women whose outstretched arms (and legs) helped me remember that there were still plenty of reasons to keep going.

The hardest part is probably that I don't have a purpose anymore. For 100 Earth years my purpose was to report on life on this planet, and for the last 20 I had the additional goal of saving the planet from obliteration. Now I had given my report and saved the Earth, but I was also in exile—having escaped from official custody in a spaceship no doubt considered stolen, I was undoubtedly a wanted man back home. Just how much of a wanted man, however, was something I would never have guessed...

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
540 Followers