SuperFutas and the Age of Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Veronica encounters a Dark and mysterious vigilante.
5.4k words
4.82
3.8k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Dusk

Once my interview with Typhoon went worldwide, my career began to skyrocket. Veronica Martinez, the voice for Super Beings in our world. My producers loved the idea of course, and the benefits that came with it weren't all that bad either. Money, fame, and all the ridiculously huge superheroine cock-meat my tight little holes could handle. I was living a dream.

The next gorgeous hero to make herself known to me was the adorable Pink Lightning. With Typhoon busy a world away, I was planning a quiet evening at home as I settled in on my couch with a bowl of strawberries and cream. I'd rented some particularly twisted anal porn, and was just settling in for an evening of self brutalization when a soft knock at my door put my plans on hold.

She was gorgeous; smooth peaches and cream skin, a skin tight leotard the color of berry-blast bubble-gum, and white fishnet stockings that ended in adorable white on pink cross trainers. She wore her long blonde hair in braided pig tails that hung down to her gorgeous little rear in the back. Her whole costume was covered with a starburst pattern of cut away hearts and stars. The one over her belly button was particularly adorable, though not so much as the way her skin tight bottoms perfectly outlined the absurd thickness of her goddess-like cock and balls.

Pink Lightning was gifted with incredible super speed, endurance, and the ability to call forth electric blasts from her fingertips. While not as strong as my gorgeous Typhoon, nor able to fly, or impervious to harm, Lightning was capable of moving so fast that time itself seemed to freeze in place around her. She perceived the world in what she called 'Bullet Time' and could react to most danger faster than normal people could think. Thankfully she was able to slow herself down to interact with average every day humans when she needed or wanted to. Alone with me in my apartment we took our time. Once our interview was over and her tiny little leotard was cast aside, we settled in for a nice slow relaxing fuck that carried us well into the night. Her cock tasted like cotton candy. Mmmmmm. So yummy.

As I teased my pink asshole up and down the sweet curve of Lightning's gorgeous cock, she lay back in bliss, eyes closed with her hands on my hips as I guided her mouth to my tit to suckle and I rolled my hips to accept her frothy spunk into my hole. She may have been a blur of incredible speed when she was on the job, but naked on my living room couch we ignored the clock on the wall and savored every moment we had together.

-

Ravage was another of Typhoon's kind, a beautiful raven haired woman who seemed as average as any other person I knew at first. Unlike many of Typhoon's kind, she had taken on a secret identity to live among us. Dr. Rachel Darling was a genius by the standards of either of our worlds, but she lived with a monstrous secret that she was barely able to control.

I swore an oath to keep Rachel's trust as she revealed to me the brute of pure sexual power that lived within her. Standing before me in my bedroom she unleashed a musclebound behemoth with massive breasts, dark green skin, and the most enormous fucking cock I had ever laid eyes on; easily three foot long and as thick as my arm.

Rachel was barely in control as 'Ravage' emerged from within her, her dress tearing at the seams and her naked body laid bare before me. As the monstrous beauty pinned me to my bed by my neck and stuffed the melon-sized knob of her cock up my asshole, I wailed with newfound agony and bliss. For almost four full hours the gentle giant raped my shithole without mercy leaving me a drooling whore on the mattress before her.

In the end, Ravage became Rachel once more. She begged my apology as she lay naked in my arms. I kissed her tenderly, letting her know I would tell the truth of the beast within her so the public would not be frightened. I made sure she knew that whenever she needed to unleash her other self, my door was always open, along with my very willing asshole.

Careful not to rouse the beast within her, Rachel and I made love together until dawn. Even without Ravage in control, Rachel's gorgeous dick was more than enough to bring my body to climax over five times before we were done.

-

As I've said before, Typhoon's kind do not share our concepts of jealousy or monogamy. While I had no clue who else she was obliterating with that massive black cock of hers, I welcomed her into my bed whenever she wanted me. Whatever we had, I knew it was special between us. She didn't at all mind my growing popularity with others of her kind. I think it kind of turned her on.

Typhoon had no home of her own where she could rest when not busy defending the helpless and fighting the good fight verses the evils that had followed her to our world. Whenever she did have time to escape her self imposed duties, it was my bed she sought out. Laying naked alongside her in the aftermath of our constant fucking was something I was growing to cherish.

As she rested late one night I slipped away from her and left behind a tender kiss on her pretty shoulder. Super hearing be damned. Once that big black she-titan was asleep, nothing short of an atom bomb could have woken her.

Thirsty, I found my cutest little flower print kimono as I slipped into the hall and headed for my kitchen. The swish of my naked feet on hard wood floors and the sound of the city outside were a comfort as I opened the door to my fridge and let my robe part, the cool air rushing across my naked breasts and causing my nipples to pop. My knees were still week from Typhoon's love making and I ached between my cheeks, my tight little pink ring bruised and battered from the ruthless battering of her horse-like dick. Call me twisted if you like but I love it when she hurts my asshole.

As I found a cool drink and stepped back from the fridge I caught sight of a silhouette from beside me. I gasped, caught off guard as the shadowy form covered my mouth with her hand and pushed me back against the kitchen counter. Cold leather gloves and a reinforced rubber bodysuit contained incredible curves that left no doubt that I was being held by a woman. Her arms were bare from her elbows up to her shoulders and the way her biceps bulged as she pinned me left no clue to her strength.

Whoever she was, she wore a kind of black cowl over the top portion of her face that covered her to the bridge fo her nose. Gorgeous sparkling blue eyes stared back at me from bellow the frozen brow of her mask. Bellow that were two of the most soft, supple, and kissable lips I had ever seen.

I expected her to speak, but before either of us could say a word I felt a burst of some kind of gas erupt from some device concealed in her glove. I thought to call out for Typhoon, but I was unconscious in less than a second, my world spinning as my body was lifted up and carried off into the night.

I woke naked, gently laid over a padded bench in darkness, no walls in sight. The air was chill and high above me there was movement on the ceiling, as though a million tiny little things were moving together in a single mass. As I sat up I found that my skin was soft and smelled of lavender. My pussy was puffy and sweet. Someone had taken great care with me. Even Typhoon's cherished bruises were almost completely faded.

"She hurt you." A female voice spoke to me from the shadow. "Nothing serious. I'm sure you didn't mind, but I took the liberty. I bathed you as well. I couldn't resist. Your body is intoxicating."

She stepped forth from the shadows and smiled from beneath her cowl. She'd shed her gloves, and as she crossed her arms and took in my body I had an opportunity to see hers as well. So fucking hot.

Skin tight leather body armor covered her from head to toe with the exception of her arms, and while she wore no cape I was sure I had seen one on her when she had stolen me away in the night. A heavy belt hung losely off one hip with multiple pockets and containers for various crime fighting equipment. Her boots were the fucking bomb; high heels with a form-fitting cut that only accented her wide hips, powerful legs, and the rest of her gorgeous body. A rounded polished codpiece was well placed between her thighs. I had no doubt she was hiding something thick and beautiful beneath it. I was becoming a learned expert when it came to women's dicks.

"I wanted to speak with you, alone." She spoke as she stepped closer. I stood before her, but I was still weak on my knees from whatever she had given me. As I started to stumble she caught me, pressing her body close and holding me at my lower back. I couldn't resist sliding my arms around her neck. Even with that body armor between us I loved how nicely our big titties rolled together. "I hope you aren't angry. I couldn't risk the Titan waking. As I said, I wanted to speak with you in private."

Serious as she was, I noticed the way her hands caressed my naked body as she held me. Those tender fingers at my lower back began to slide down over the curve of my bottom as she spoke, the fingers of her other hand lingering along my side, teasing up across my ribs and finally along the outer curve of my heavy titty.

"You could have asked if you wanted an interview." I purred, lips barely an inch from her own. I could taste her breath on my lips. I wanted to kiss her. Maybe I was feeling woozy from the drugs, or maybe I was just getting hot and bothered by her dark and brooding persona. Clearly I was developing a type. Hot lady super heros with big fucking cocks were becoming an addiction for me.

"I'm not interested in an interview." She said. "I didn't fuck you while you were passed out, either. What I have to say is important, and I need your help. I wanted you to know you could trust me, even if I did want to put my dick inside you."

"Such an honorable lady." I purred. "Very polite. I'm awake now though; not going anywhere. How about you put that big fucking cock inside me where it belongs?"

We kissed. God her mouth was sweet. As she pressed it onto my own I could feel her desire for me. I groaned as I shoved my tongue between her lips to see just how strong she was. Surprisingly, her mouth was as soft and supple as my own, her lips yielding, her tongue wet and juicy. Typhoon can be tender when she needs to be, but it's always obvious that she is holding back when we kiss. This shadowy woman didn't have to be careful not to hurt me. I began at once to wonder if she had any super powers at all, aside from that big fucking cock.

She read my hungry kisses well, and as I pulled away from her she looked down at my parted lips and spit between them. Most of her juices fell across my welcoming tongue, but some spattered across my chin and cheek. I smiled at her, opening wider as she ran her fingers through my hair and tried again, tilting back my head to feed me like a momma bird. What little she hadn't gotten in my mouth she licked up with the flat of her perfect tongue and pushed between my lips, groaning with me as we slopped the steaming nectar back and forth between us before I finally allowed it to trickle down my throat.

She clearly had more in mind for me than just fucking, but business could wait. As she grabbed me, scooping me up in her arms I had my second clue that she was not as powerful as others of her kind. While she was incredibly strong and capable of bearing my weight without effort, the way her body moved suggested strength on par with a very fit human who trained and honed her body. Where Typhoon had her brute strength, this shadowy woman was the embodiment of sculpted control.

She carried me naked into another room, and for the first time I realized that the rooms all around us were not what I had thought. I was in a cave. The movement in the ceiling was some kind of living thing, bats perhaps, watching as my shadowy sex bomb carried me into a small chamber with a cozy bed. The sheets and pillows were satin, black of course.

She lay me before her and I smiled, sliding back onto the mattress and spreading my legs to show her my hungry pussy. I leaned back, arching my breasts as she stood at the end of the bed, making it clear that I was hers to do with as she pleased. My nipples were as fat as gum-drops and my pussy was swollen and ripe. Tiny goosebumps ran the length of my arms and the lotion she had used to sooth my tortured body made my skin glow in invitation.

I watched as she reached up and undid her cowl. My eyes grew as she removed it. I hadn't thought she would. So many of her kind had revealed themselves to me. What was one more secret? I smiled, overjoyed she would share something so intimate with me.

As she pulled off the mask, she shook out her long beautiful blonde hair and ran her fingers through it, setting the cowl aside as she regarded me with pretty eyes. It took a moment for it to register, but I felt like I had seen her before. I was struck dumb when I realized.

"Holy cow!" I gasped. "You're Bryce Way..."

She interrupted me with a finger to her lips, shushing me. I bit my lip and smiled. She was not one of Typhoon's kind after all, but a woman from my world; a particularly wealthy and ridiculously powerful one at that. A billionaire playgirl and international philanthropist, there was no way she could be a super being like the others. How then, could she possibly have such a big, juicy, beautiful...

I groaned with I saw it. Whatever mystery there was to solve, my reporter brain grew numb as Dusk unclasped her armor and stepped out of it, her naked body on display before me as she stepped closer to the end of the bed. A tiny tuft of blonde hair sat at the base of her length, and her cock was truly a vision of perfection to behold. As she took it in her hands, tugging back the fleshy foreskin and revealing her glistening purple knob I felt my body flush with excitement.

I crawled toward her, anxious to accept my beautiful prize. As I reached her I lowered my lips, kissing the base of her gorgeous shaft as I lay down before her, turning over and allowing my head to fall back over the edge of the bed. I showed her what I had in mind at once as I reached around her, fingers lovingly tracing the curve of her ass as I drew her close, parting my lips and taking in her drooling knob. She gasped out loud as I pulled her into me, swallowing half her cock to show her my own super powers.

"Fuck!" She cursed. No one had ever taken so much of her beautiful dick. Looking down at me she reached out to fondle and tease my breasts as she began to fuck me, my throat a wet and slippery pussy with no better purpose than to accept her honey-coated dick.

I absolutely loved the way her hairless balls rolled across my face and nose as she used me, and soon I felt her hands sliding down over my belly toward the heat between my thighs. When she discovered that my throat could handle every inch of her, she crawled on top of me, lowering her mouth to my sopping peach. My eyes rolled back in true bliss as my nostrils flared, taking in air when I could but never once giving up that long fleshy root buried down my throat.

My legs parted for her as she devoured my hot center, drawing her tongue up and own between my folds as she humped atop me, her ass rising up to allow me to take a breath before she once more buried her length inside me and I burbled and sputtered my thanks to her, drool and pre-spunk cascading down my face as made my mouth her cunt.

I purred like a whore as she slipped three fingers into my asshole, never once drawing her lips away from my pussy as she fed. She added a fourth, and finally I felt her thumb pop inside me along the the meat of her palm. With one strong arm slid around my leg and up between my cheeks she began to fist-fuck my butt as she slathered her tongue all over my quivering quim. Sexy, tiny, glorious little love-punches hitting me in my asshole and finding all my dirty spots as I began to cum, bathing her pretty face in my bubbling nectar.

"So fucking hot!" She moaned out loud, drawing back her face, smiling brightly as her cheeks shimmered with my pussy-milk. She wrestled me into the center of her bed and turned pulled me on top of her for a turn at being in control, but I already had just what I wanted.

Not at all willing to give up the delicious flesh buried in my throat, I placed both my hands on the mattress beside her pretty hip and rose up, slamming my mouth up and down her dick like a wild woman. Beneath me she began to hunch and bounce with me, toes digging into the sheets as she fucked my mouth each time I brought it down onto her.

Dusk pulled her hand from inside me, and I mewled my disapproval at being left empty between my cheeks. She was quick to make it up to me as she pulled my ass down closer to her lips and opened her mouth around my gaping anus. While her tongue was not nearly as big as her hand at the wrist, she had an incredibly talented mouth. Not only did she begin to lick and probe my opening, but I felt her pushing her spit into my hole, refusing to allow any to escape as she added more and more hot slobber to my steaming pocket.

I came up off her cock, groaning when i realized she was filling me up. The squishy sputtering noises of her intentions between my cheeks drove me crazy with pleasure and I desperately tried to look back over my shoulder at her. Her face was covered with my goey sap, her eyes were looking up at me filled with lust and desire, and the goey mess of her and my juices made her look so fucking sexy I could hardly stand it.

I needed her in my asshole, and without leaving any question to my intentions I pulled away from her, crawling to the head of the bed and posing with my ass out, my lower back arched low, and my drooling opening on full display, presenting to her like an animal in the wild in need of breeding.

She didn't speak as she moved behind me, laying one hand on my ass and guiding her dick with the other. I closed my eyes and began to drool the second her fat bulb touched my pink, and the torture of not having her inside me was over in a flash as she sheathed her full length inside me and we both cried out in pure joy.

"Oh... My... Gawd!!!" She threw back her head, taking hold of my ass like she owned it and pounding me hard as she let go of her inhibitions and began to drive her hot meat balls deep into my ass. Those hairless nuts all soaking wet from my kisses felt heavy as they swung between my legs and hit my tummy each time she went nice and deep. I fucking love a pair of cum filled balls against my pussy. I'm such an anal whore.

I must have squealed to loudly as she rode me, because the tiny leather winged denizens of her cave were roused by our fucking. Like a cloud of chaos they fell around us, swarming. She showed no sign that we needed to worry, and yanked my body up and back against her own, seating her dick deep in my ass and sliding her arms around my body, her hand up along my neck to pull me close.

"They won't harm us." She purred in my ear. Even as the bats circled us and her lips brushed my ear she continued to fuck my hole. I felt them swish past my face and hair, and I couldn't help but smile as they shared in our pleasure. It was like they were a part of her, and I welcomed them as they joined us. Let them tickle and brush my naked flesh. It all felt like kisses on my skin as she fucked my hot little asshole.

I felt her stiffen inside me, groaning as she held back. Her wet lips on my neck kissed their way down my shoulder as she held still so I could feel her fat shaft bulging in my ass. Slowly, she withdrew her incredible length from my hole and pulled me along with her, guiding me to new pleasures.

We faced one another, my hand reaching out to caress the length of her glistening cock as she kissed me deeply. She leaned back, and I followed. She lay back so I could climb onto her, both smiling as I guided her beautiful dick to my untouched pussy. Like molten steel being eased into melting butter my opening accepted her and I began to ride her with slow tender strokes, guiding her hands up along my body to my breasts as I took my turn, fucking her as we watched one another.

12