Supergirl: Red K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a very short time, Kara felt the walls pulsating even more around her and the woman's juices flowing over and around the living action figure. 'She's cumming,' Kara realized.

Further confirmation came to her super ears as she heard Lena cry out in pleasure. Before Lena had time to start to recover, Kara resumed her temporarily halted twirling and blowing. It took a little longer this time but she managed to bring Lena to a climax two more times - the last was the biggest as the amount of Lena's cum flooding the tight chamber propelled Kara out past her labia and into the pool on the sofa cushion.

The sodden superhero quickly rose, flew up and saw the large wet spot on the sofa cushion. With a laugh, she flew to Lena's head and waited for her to recover. Kara joked, "You'll have to do some explaining with the cleaning crew."

When her eyes opened, Lena was greeted with the sight of Kara, her hair, skin and uniform all soaked with her secretions. Giggling, she said, "You are a sight!"

"So is your sofa!" Kara countered happily. "You like what you see?" Kara continued with a spin, showing off her tiny body, dripping girlcum, to Lena's pleased gaze.

"Yep! And, if you were bigger, I'd kiss you senseless! Then I'd knock you for a loop with my tongue. Then I'd..."

Swooping in, Kara pressed her small lips to the larger, lush lips. Lena's tongue came out and licked at the small woman, tasting herself on Kara. Later, she found her larger tongue could caress Kara's breasts - at the same time - even if she couldn't focus on the tiny nipples. But no matter how she tried, she couldn't focus her tongue in the blonde's mound. But the large tongue on the small, naked body did help Kara get off.

'Can't wait to actually kiss her,' Kara thought. 'And cuddle...' That thought negated the worries she had about the Red K on her mind but she didn't realize that until later.

Kara did a sexy strip tease as she hovered before Lena, the effect heightened by the wetness of the clothing.

Then she dove back into Lena.

The next two days sped by as Kara filled in for Lena's toy several more times and even 'invaded' her taboo hole. While Lena couldn't reciprocate very well, Kara also would get herself off while pleasing her new girlfriend.

When the thirty-six hours had passed, Kara regained her normal size. Lena drank in the sight of her lover in her glorious full-size nudity. The beautiful face, the pert breasts, the narrow waist, the dark blonde thatch between her legs and the almost too-cute ass - Lena loved every bit of the alien hero. And threw Kara down to ravish her for a change.

Their first real kiss was incredible! It was everything either woman had ever read about and then some.

They made love for several hours, giving and receiving pleasure, letting Lena prove she was as good as her word. Kara was amazed at how powerful her own orgasms were from Lena's ministrations.

Finally, Kara lay in Lena's arms and they shared slow, loving kisses.

Fortunately, while Kara's initial arousal may have been due to the Red Kryptonite, those feelings didn't fade as she grew. In fact, the arousal grew and morphed into heart-felt feelings for the Terran woman who was so full of surprises.

Kara even learned the joys of using herself as Lena had.

They stocked up on action figures as a result.

*****

Note: The morphing effects of Red K were inspired common in the comics and the specific incident Kara remembered is essentially the plot of 'Superman' #226 (May 1970).

12