Superhero Origin: The Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
His body is changing, and so is his future.
2.8k words
4.59
7.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwishiwas
iwishiwas
53 Followers

After the adventures on the beach I knew one thing for certain, I had to get to the Hoffman Bull Evaluation Center.

I'd been walking for 30 minutes and could see the center just down the street but the entire time the events that had just transpired on the beach kept replaying over and over in my mind.

I felt bad for my now ex-girlfriend Jen who had a cum-phobia and hoped she wouldn't be suffering from PTSD from the gallons of it I just shot all over her hand, tits, back, face, hair... well, all of her from the waist up. The pain in my balls wasn't letting up but was, in fact, getting worse every time I thought about that beach scene. I figured that if I just hid somewhere and jerked off the pain go away but there was nowhere private around here.

I crossed the parking lot at the evaluation center and pulled up alongside a school bus full of kids that were heading in for the last field trip of the day. I lined up with them and snuck in the building. They were all hanging around in the entrance lobby so I milled around with them as I looked at all the different doors, finally spotting one that said 'Research and Development'. The R&D lab was where Brandon had shoved me earlier that day.

I snuck through the door to R&D, this was the room where I'd accidentally bumped into the hottest chick in school, Samantha, causing her boyfriend (and raging asshole) Brendan to shove me like the jerk he was. I'd tripped and fallen across a desk, putting my hand through a glass case, causing a significant cut on my right hand, and sticking myself on a syringe. I could see the broken glass case where I've left it but the syringe that had been inside it was gone.

Just then a door opposite me opened up and, she walked in. This woman was every guy's sexy librarian dream. She had her tight lab coat buttoned up just below her tits and and her white blouse unbuttoned almost to her bra. She had black, thick-framed glasses, blonde hair pulled tight in a bun, high heels and bare legs.

I doubled over, groaning, as my balls shuddered. The familiar pain lanced through me and i couldnt stand upright. I managed a glance at the scientist just in time to see her react to my presence. Her mouth formed a perfect 'O' as she dropped her clipboard.

"It's you!" she exclaimed. "The boy from the surveillance footage who was injected with the serum!"

"I'm 18, I'm not a boy," was all I managed to get out as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders, pressing my body up against hers and ushered me into another room that was like a medical laboratory and quite hot, as if the air conditioning was broken. God, she smelled so good.

She got me up onto an observation table and started voice dictating into her phone, prodding at me with one latex-gloved hand.

"Subject seems in good health, 18 years of age, slight laceration on the right hand, less than average muscle mass, 5 feet 9 inches tall, brown hair, plain in appearance, just a normal boy."

"I'm not a boy," I grunt out, squeezing my eyes shut against the pain in my balls. I knew if I opened them I'd just stare at her and it would get worse.

"Subject's genitals..." she started tugging at my swim trunks so I pulled them down allowing my newly improved cock to spring out (and spring it did, as my swim trunks had gotten way to tight). I breathed a sigh of relief as the pain lessened slightly.

"Are... um... impressive," she said.

I yelped as she grabbed my cock in one hand, started moving it around, examining it from every direction and cupped my balls in the other. Once I got over the fact that I was being subjected to a surprise inspection of my package, I realized my cock was getting rock hard and, freakishly, was even larger than it was at the beach.

"Shaft, 12 inches long, approximately 8 inches around, testicals seem perhaps 10 times average size weighing about a pound each and increasing in weight as I hold them, and, uh... um..." she drifted to a stop while staring at my cock, which had, much to my embarrassment, started slowly, but continuously, drooling pre-cum.

She shook her head quickly as if to clear her thoughts.

"Amazing," she said, "I never predicted this."

She gathered up enough pre-cum to fill a small test tube and put a stopper in it. She had started visibly sweating and her skin was flushed. My god I was getting horny.

"The subject's pre-ejaculate seems to contain massive amounts of pheromones," she continued dictating. "They are obviously keyed to the arousal centers in the female brain and are absorbed directly through the olfactory system."

She pressed pause on her phone and leaned in close enough that I could unabashedly stare down her blouse.

"That means your pre-cum turns girls on," she said breathlessly.

My cock started jumping up towards my abdomen and, if possible, growing harder as I stared longingly at her tits. My pre-cum which was dribbling before started pulsing with a much heavier flow, and started to seem like mini cumshots.

As the same red haze that covered my vision at the beach while staring at Jen's tits began to creep in from the corner of my vision I couldn't help it anymore. I grabbed the corner of the table with my left hand, my cock with my right and started jerking my raging hard on which caused my pre-cum to fly off in all directions.

Some strands coated her lab coat and a long string of pre-cum hit her neck, dribbling down in between her tits. I took a moment to consider that I had just slopped pre-cum on some beautiful woman I didn't even know the name of.

She gripped my right hand to stop me jerking off while visibly trying to catch her breath.

"Just breathe through it, breathe through the desire and breathe through the pain in your testicles," she managed to say through deep breaths of her own.

My jerking slowed as pre-cum drooled all over my hand wrapped around my cock and also all over hers.

I did, I managed to breathe deeply and clear my head a little bit, and the red cloud over my vision dissipated, mostly.

"First let's solve some of your immediate problems," she said once she regained her composure.

"Boys love their cum but most know nothing about it. Semen isn't free. Your testicles are creating massive amounts of it which is dehydrating you and depleting your body's stores or zinc and lecithin."

"Here," she handed me a large beaker of water and gave me two shots in my left arm.

"That should stop the issues with your body raiding your vitamin reserves to create semen, but only one thing will solve the issue of those massively inflated testicles."

She was right, I did feel much better, except my balls felt really tight and I knew I couldn't hold on much longer, I needed to fucking explode.

"My name, is Shelia," she said. "I work here, obviously, and I'm currently very, very aroused, but as it happens, I'm quite a lesbian and you don't have what I need. Deborah, however, is just getting off work in the semen collection and study department. She's not quite decided if she is gay or not, but I believe she'll be heading to the showers in a moment and if I break this test tube near her..." she trailed off.

"I'll be back in a while," she said. "In the meantime, I will summon my intern, Heather, who will assist with collecting your specimen."

She picked up a two-way radio as she hurried out of the room, "Heather, room 201B to collect a specimen, and for the love of god wear a hazmat suit with a full re-breather apparatus and don't take it off."

I spent a few more minutes deep breathing and managed to stop the flow of pre-cum, although my cock was still this massive beast of a thing that was not at all the average dick I'd gotten to know so well since turning 13.

A door opened up and in came what looked like an astronaut, which I guess was the intern in a full hazmat suit. The, um, astronaut came over and was shouting to be heard through their suit.

"I'm Heather and I'm here to collect your sample," she said, and held out a plastic zip lock bag.

Well this was embarrassing. I felt my cock start to wilt as I wished I'd turned for home instead of seeking answers here.

"Oh no," she said, disheartened. "No sample I guess. Suppose I won't need this then," and started taking off her helmet.

As it came off her head, this glorious mane of blonde hair cascaded out of it. She swept it out of the way and I was at a loss for words.

She was the most stunning woman I'd ever seen in real life. Blue eyes, shy smile.

"My name is Heather," she said. "I'm a co-op high school student from out of state, i was pretty excited about this assignment, luckily I turned 18 before my first day so they would let me work here, something about bull testicles."

She continued fiddling with her outfit and talking nervously for a minute or so before remarking on the air conditioning being broken in this lab. Finally, she managed to wriggle out of the top section of her suit.

"Damn these things are too hot," she said, which explained why she wore nothing but a grey sports bra which hugged the world's most perfect example of 36C tits.

My cock responded immediately.

As I was staring fixedly at Heather, the red haze i had fought back so valiantly finally won and started creeping back in. I was starting to get that now familiar tunnel vision where she was the only thing in my world right now.

My cock started pulsing slightly and felt slick & wet. Pre-cum.

Heather stopped fighting with the clasp at her belt and slowly turned towards me.

"What, is that glorious smell?" she whispered. Her suit forgotten, she walked over to stand right in front of me.

"My god, I..." she was trying to catch her breath while also sniff the air to fill her world with the scent.

I could see her perfect skin was flushed, and well, I didn't know a girl could blush that far down. Her eyes locked onto mine and I felt like a hunted animal. She grabbed my cock with one hand and started furiously tearing at her belt with the other, trying to free herself so she could get impaled on my rock hard cock.

"I need it, I need it now... right now," she whispered, then whined a little in frustration when she still couldn't get her suit's belt undone.

Meanwhile, Heather's other hand was stroking my cock with pretty significant skill. One finger up and over the ridge of the head and pumping the full length of the shaft that was pointed sometimes at her torso, sometimes as high as her perfect breasts. It didn't take long for my balls to tighten and that pre-orgasmic feeling to set in.

Her hand was soaked in my pre-cum, which was flying all over my abdomen and also dotting her perfect skin as my cock shook. Her sports bra was soaking up much of it but I had definitely landed some quality ropes and droplets of pre-cum on her tits, the smell of which had increased her need to a frenzy. So many pheromones in such a small room.

Then it happened.

I gripped onto the table behind me with both hands while time slowed to a crawl.

My cock pulsed in Heather's hand as milky white, thick, hot cum erupted from my balls. A long, finger-thick rope flew towards her, drawing a line upwards from her torso to her left tit, stark-white against her darkened, pre-cum soaked sports bra.

My cock pulsed again, jerking higher like a recoil from a gun, throwing a second rope of cum that cut a line from just above the center of her bra, up her chest and neck, finishing just under her chin.

Far from done, my cock rocked back even further in her hand while a third rope shot like every boy's dream, from her right jawline, up her cheek, across the bridge of her nose and up over her left eye to finish just before her hairline.

Even in her state of carnal lust she was quick enough to squeeze her eyes shut and started to turn her head slightly so when the cum hit she didn't get it in her eye, but it did rock her head back as if she'd been pushed slightly.

Time started to speed back up as the final 4 or 5 ropes landed across her lips and right cheek, coated her right arm which was still stroking my cock, and left sexy curved patterns across her perfect tits, soaking into her sports bra where her clearly erect nipples were straining to be free of the fabric.

Heather stopped trying to unclasp her belt, dropped to one knee, then both as her hand let go of my cock, with a long string of cum still connecting us for an instant until it, too, gave in. She had a blissful, far away look on her cum-covered face as she absentmindedly drew circles in the cum streaks on her chest.

She looked up at me for a moment and her hands suddenly grabbed in between her legs as her mouth opened and her eyes widened. She threw her head back and cried out as a massive orgasm ripped through her, back arched, perfect tits to the sky and beautiful blonde tresses trailing along the ground. After about 20 seconds she collapsed in a heap, shuddering, moaning and covered in my cum.

My cock had subsided and I too was a mess, with no towels to be found anywhere. I was pleasantly foggy as well and felt perfectly spent.

The door opened up and Sheila walked in, barefoot with her lab coat wrapped around her otherwise naked frame carrying her bra and panties in one hand and shoes in the other.

"Well, now that worked according to plan," she said in a bubbly voice. "How did Heather get on?"

She rounded a lab table and came across Heather's recovering, cum-drenched form.

"Oh, I did tell you to keep the suit on, dear."

"What is happening to me?" I asked Shelia, too exhausted to feel any shame as my legs were spread open and my softening cock hung off to one side. "What was in that syringe?"

"Well, that serum was the result of an unrepeatable series of errors as we've sought a solution to the Viagra problem based on the incredible sexual capabilities of bulls," she said. "It seems like your pre-ejaculate will cause females to become quite aroused, and apparently," she glanced down at Heather who was now attempting to stand up, "your semen now contains a drug like ecstasy, and in sufficient doses it seems to cause a spontaneous orgasm if absorbed through a woman's skin."

"From how creamy the ejaculate looks," she continued, "I surmise it is so full of sperm and pheromones that it might even cause a sudden ovulation in women exposed to it."

"So, I guess I shouldn't let any... get inside someone then," I stammered, still trying to catch up. "Why didn't Jen, i mean, my ex-girlfriend react the same way? She just freaked out and hit me."

"No, anyone you copulate with will likely become pregnant, so if I were you, I would stick to, what do you men call it?" she tapped her chin thoughtfully and looked at Heather who was now leaning on the table trying to catch her breath. "Tit-fucking and facials," she continued, "not that it seems any woman would mind considering the result with lucky young Heather, here."

"As for your prior experience, i surmise your sexual powers are growing and we haven't seen the full extent of your... capabilities," she said. "You are quite the Bull, young man, in fact, that has quite a nice ring to it."

Just then, the tv in the corner roared to life with a local news report of a strange event downtown.

"A collection of zombie-like women who seem to drain the sexual life energy from anyone they touch are terrorizing the city!" the reporter yelled into the camera.

"Looks like you are the right Bull for the job," murmured Sheila. "Let's get you some equipment."

iwishiwas
iwishiwas
53 Followers