Superheroine Ch. 01

Story Info
Valeria meets her match.
2.1k words
4.21
70k
49
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chef3416
chef3416
24 Followers

Valeria gracefully flew along their modern, towering skyscrapers of Metro City, her voluptuous, unmistakable figure pausing to perch among the roofs and windowsills, watching the alleys below in a hawk-like fashion. Young women had been disappearing in the downtown area for three weeks now, curiously following the accident at CellTrix labs—a shady, government-funded "research" institution located in the city's failing industrial zone. Although the famed superheroine had been more vigilant in her nightly patrols since the incident, she was still at a loss as to what was causing the abductions.

Valeria paused in frustration as she descended upon one of the seedier alleys in the area. Her flowing, blonde hair was practically gleaming against the decrepit darkness surrounding her. She patted her hands down along the shiny latex of her emerald top, unconsciously adjusting the cut-off area revealing her supple, 34B cleavage before moving on to explore the street some more. Her intuition was telling her that there was something amiss in this particular nook, yet she could not put her finger on it... yet. The air around her felt very warm and heavy, oddly out-of-place for a cold, winter night like tonight. It was as if there was an invisible shroud bearing down on her figure, permeating her skin. Her mind wandered for a moment, lost in the semi-titillating sensations of warm grazes that were crawling along her inner thighs and forearms. She sighed, wondering if her round-the-clock searches were eventually taking their toll on her.

Unbeknownst to the heroine, the very prey she was hunting was lurking over her, three stories up. A large, misshapen hulk of what was previously human. It shuddered in excitement as it ogled the caped superheroine from its vantage point, eliciting noxious fumes from the multitude of pores scattered along its back. The grotesque mutant drools in anticipation... dripping slime down onto the street below, the audible splats and hisses of his corrosive saliva echoing along the alley.

Valeria quickly turns, snapping out of her daze. Her stomach turning as she sees the inhuman form mockingly hanging from a bent fire escape ladder. She springs into action, stepping off from the ground and flying up towards the creature, her fist cocked back and ready to deliver an incapacitating blow. As she nears the creature, however, her body betrays her and almost goes limp... she had flown right into the source of the paralyzing, toxic fumes! Valeria coughs and tries to recoil, but is quickly tackled by the massive, slimy mutant.

CRASH!!!

Valeria shakes her head, almost knocked unconscious by the heavy body which now loomed over her. She rises up from the small crater in the cold, cement floor, preparing to defend herself.

"What the hell are you?" she says in disgust.

The creature roars in response, arching it's muscled, yet disfigured body backwards. Its inhumanly long tongue writhing wildly as a visible, nebulous haze now sprays out from around its spine and blankets the entire alley. Valeria promptly chokes on her next words—unable to speak, unable to muster up the strength to attack. She drops down on her knees, instinctively covering her luscious breasts with her forearms and rubbing her shoulders down.

"W-what's happening to m-me?" she asks weakly, her head tossing back, sending her lovely blonde locks flowing across upper shoulders. "I... I... ohhhhh"

The superheroine collapses to the ground in a fetal position, writhing against the cracked floor. Her body felt so responsive to everything around her, as if her sensitivity had increased tenfold. She starts breathing more deeply, taking in more and more of the toxin, sending her deeper into a frenzy of the senses. The tight-fitting latex of her costume now seemed unbearably irritating against her skin, prompting her to claw and tug at it, aching it rip it and be free from its constraints. She tears the fabric easily, leaving her costume in tatters, exposing the perfect, tanned skin of her breasts to the enticing mist that was seemingly stroking oh-so-slightly against her rubbery nipples, making them painfully hard.

"OHHHHHHHH GOD!!" she pleads. "W-what trickery is th-this?"

The creature shudders and bellows what seems to be a morbid, triumphant laugh. It crouches over the helpless heroine and presses its slick, pale blue skin over her. Its snake-like tongue laps along Valeria's arching upper body, coiling around her welcoming breasts, making her groan in pleasure and pain as its wagging tip flicks teasingly across her pert nipples, all while the corrosive ooze dripping from the tongue's length sears away more of her costume.

"Ahh ahhnnn... N-no... please don't" she half-heartedly pleads.

Valeria unconsciously reaches across her chest and grabs the upper end of the tongue. Submissively easing her head up from its lying position, she begins suckling on its tip. Her soft, welcoming lips wrapping around the cockhead-like nub right on its end, bobbing and slurping in a grotesque, bastardized form of blowjob.

"MMMMMMPH MMMMM MMMM!!!" Valeria's lips purse hard, her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Her legs unconsciously wrap around the creature's wide torso, aching for physical contact. She lifts her perfectly toned thighs, pulling the monster's hip closer to her own—forcibly impressing a long, hard and throbbing bulge in between her innermost legs, making her moan with her assailant's tongue in her mouth

The monster widens his stance over the broken heroine, allowing for a better angle as it reaches down and guides the base of its massive cock perfectly along the superheroine's womanhood. It groans in excitement, drooling more profusely as its fist-sized cockhead pushes forward and rubs up and down her still-costumed slit. Valeria's eyes steady for a moment. She shakes off her hazing vision as she glares up at her monstrous master with pleading eyes.

"N-no! Please don't! You'll tear me apart!" she begs

The creature roars its reply and forces the heroine's pretty face cheekfirst onto the hard floor, making her grit her teeth and stiffen up her body. It then jerks far back and forces itself forward, tearing through the thin latex and thrusting through Valeria's warm, wet folds. It strokes in even more snugly because of her tense state. The heroine groans and writhes helplessly, her strength clearly no match for the beast. The long, girthy member slides slickly into her, it's veined, curved thickness disappearing in between her lovely, tanned legs. The creature shudders, spraying more and more noxious fumes into the air in its excitement.

"AHHHH! OHHH GOD YES!! It's s-so BIG!" Valeria spasms wildly as her assailant follows up with long, hard thrusts, loudly echoing the sound of sex in the abandoned alley. She arches her back as she instinctively rocks her hip to meet the beast's cruel, jackhammer pumps. Her face contorting each time the inhuman cock strokes through to the hilt. She clings her legs tightly against the slimy waist bearing down on her, each push so forceful and elaborate—making her feel the very contour of the thick, stiff shaft as it takes her, over and over.

"OHH YES! FUCK THAT'S SO GOOOOOOOD!! UGGGHH...."

Slick, deathly pale palms quickly grab Valeria's upturned breasts and squeeze them, hard. Gripping them as handholds, the mutant pulls the heroine back in opposite rhythm with each forward thrust it makes, making his monstrous cock penetrate her even more deeply. Valeria moans as she feels the pulsing of the cock inside of her. She spasms wildly as her flailing arms grab and pull the disgustingly slimy figure above.

The monster starts thrusting faster and faster, spurred on by how long this particular victim is able to take his animal lust. Its past victims usually climaxed to their deaths within the first few minutes of cruel fucking. The beast roars and secretes more and more of his paralyzing mist, making Valeria shudder. The poor heroine was now at the point where she could not concentrate on anything other than the relentlessly pounding cock driving into her. She bites her lip and gathers what's left of her super strength, resisting the pain caused by the mutant cock's massive thickness. She instead focuses desperately on the ecstasy caused by the thick, veined shaft that rubs her clit so thoroughly with each merciless pass between her legs.

All rational thought begins to leave Valeria as she spirals into a state of pure, unadulterated lust herself. Her body now knowing pleasures no other woman in the world could ever hope to endure. She shakes her head wildly, trying to gather her composure and take down the beast, but eventually succumbs to the repeated spasms of pleasure running up and down her spine. The driving cock now lorded over her body, sending electric sensations through her perfect, tanned body.

"N-no... I... can't... must... OHHH GOD! I CAN'T TAKE IT, FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE! CUM INSIDE ME, PLEAAAASE!"

Valeria pushes up from underneath the creature, taking it by surprise as she knocks it on its back and mounts it like a ravenous tigress. Using what little strength she has left, impaling herself on the impossibly hard, upturned shaft that strokes repeatedly up her womb, taking the entire length in up to the hilt. The creature roars its desire, holding the Valeria's torso with a commanding grip. It pulls her down hard, making her meet his cruel, pistoning waist.

The broken superheroine gapes her mouth in pleasure, her hands reaching down onto her perfect tits, pinching and twisting her nipples hard. Her body was getting addicted to pain taking her own pleasure to unspeakable heights.

Sounds of Valeria's ungodly rape echoed along the abandoned street. Wet, slopping echoes filled the air each time the abomination's turgid cock entered and re-entered her welcoming tightness. By this time though, she was too horny to care. Her submissive hands eased their way down to the creatures slobbering, lamprey-like mouth. One by one, she guided her fingers in an attempt to tame the wildly waving tongue protruding from it. Gripping it with a tender, loving touch, she then begins stroking along its slimy, oozing length and eventually coaxes it to straighten up and push its nubbed, rounded tip back against her welcoming lips.

"MMMMM MMMMM" Valeria purrs in between haggard moans as she lashes her own tongue out and laps submissively around the edge of the appendage's head.

The heroine pauses briefly, waiting to match the rhythm of her rapist's upward-thrusting waist before parting her lovely, pouty lips and suckling hard on the tip of the cock-tongue in front of her. She moans over it, exciting the creature even more with her warm, sweet breath cascading over the slick, sensitive membrane of its tentacle.

Valeria slurps hungrily, bobbing her head on it, gagging as she tries to deepthroat it whilst riding cowgirl on the bucking, insatiable beast underneath her.

"MMPH MMM... MMPPH!!"

The lovely, blonde heroine pathetically begins to shudder and feel a rising, coursing sensation flowing through her loins. She closes her eyes tightly and starts blowing the tongue with more abandon. Her lovely curves and hips riding the monster cock underneath her even faster, grinding it forward every time it shoves into her all the way.

She then pulls the tongue out of her mouth and slides it snugly between her buxom cleavage. Her other hand rises up to ruffle her own hair as she rolls her head back and groans out.

"OHHH GOD!! I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMM!!! CUM INSIDE ME! I'M YOUR SLUT! OH PLEEEAAASEEE!"

The hulking beast underneath her seemingly understands and grinds her supermodel figure down against its hips even more forcibly than before, making the Valeria thrash about like a rag doll. She desperately clings her sexy legs against the creature's thighs, praying that her last ounce of strength is enough to match the monster's inhuman stamina.

"AHH AHH! CUM WITH MEEEEE!!!" Valeria pleads, screaming. Her right arm faintly reaching behind her and teasingly coaxing her rapist's balls into unloading.

She is quickly rewarded by a pulsing sensation from the cock within her. She quickly releases herself, erupting into an electric, mind-blowing climax that sends her convulsing and writhing atop her hellish-looking partner. The creature growls, exploding load after warm, frothy load into Valeria's womb.

Valeria groans along with the creature, her body still spasming hard, arrested by wave after wave of her staggering orgasm as it courses through. She pathetically takes each loaded spurt from her assailant, tightening her cunt as much as she can in hopes of milking the mutant cock dry. She finally collapses on top of the disfigured hulk underneath her, knees weak and totally sapped of her powers... all but a few tatters remaining from her proud, emerald costume and cape.

The creature nudges her off unceremoniously, its depleted cock slipping out of her with an audible slop. It then stretches in a beastly fashion and proceeds to run off into the darkness of the alley, leaving Valeria panting and broken on the cold, cement floor.

chef3416
chef3416
24 Followers