Superheroine Ch. 02

Story Info
Firestorm is taken.
2.1k words
4.37
52.9k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chef3416
chef3416
24 Followers

Angela Lancaster was horrified when she read the report.

A gorgeous, downtown receptionist was revealed to be the alter ego of the famed superheroine Valeria and was subsequently diagnosed to be suffering severe mental trauma. The lovely, statuesque blonde had been found beside a dumpster in the seedy part of town, cruelly raped and left in a state where she could no longer hold an intelligible conversation. Any word that came out of her pretty lips was concerned with being taken sexually, the rest was just gibberish. It was as if her current state was so unbearable, and she could no longer survive outside the throes of a staggering orgasm.

"Uncanny," Angela whispered to herself. Being an anchorwoman in Metro City's most popular evening news show, she pondered at how the public would receive this particular bulletin.

The tall, attractive redhead thought to herself for a moment. She wondered if this event could be related to the CellTrix incident which had just occurred a couple of weeks ago. Word through the grapevine was that CellTrix was conducting secret Super Soldier experiments for the government, using ex-convicts as test subjects in various DNA alterations.

The newscaster sighed as she crossed her long, tanned legs. She had not known Valeria personally, but she was a fellow superheroine and Angela greatly respected her work. A slight tinge of apprehension arrested her for a moment, knowing full well that her alter-ego, Firestorm, would have to face whoever was responsible for breaking Valeria.

* * * * * *

Firestorm leapt from rooftop to rooftop, her red bodysuit leaving a blazing trail of amber in her wake. She paused to scan her surroundings, shaking her head and clenching her accented, yellow gloves in anger.

"I can't believe I lost him!" She muttered under her breath, igniting balls of flame around either of her fists in disgust. "He's got to be around here somewhere..."

The feisty, redheaded heroine had just come across a poor teenager as she was being taken by a hulking, deformed mutant by the docks. She had tried to engage the creature, but was eventually evaded after ten blocks of chase. She paused to rest her eyes for a moment, oddly feeling weary from the pursuit.

"Christ, that thing was fast," the superheroine sighed, putting out the flames on her hands with a resigned gesture.

Firestorm neared the end of the rooftop and peered around one last time. Her body felt really relaxed and warm at the moment, almost heavy. Slow, grazing gusts where invisibly stroking along her midriff and thighs, sliding across her lovely 36C-25-35 figure and making her moan a little under her breath. Shaking her head, she quickly regains her composure and wonders why she's letting her guard down at a time like this.

She preps to leap across the roofs leading back to the dock, but her knees suddenly buckle and she collapses to the ground. The buxom superheroine's eyes quickly widen as she struggles against the invisible, paralyzing force taking hold of her.

"W-what... what's happening to me!?" she protests, looking around once more.

She is quickly greeted by a descending, nebulous mist. It was the mutant! It had hidden itself from view by hiding on the ledge of the building they were on, electing to set a toxic trap for the unsuspecting heroine. Firestorm struggles to focus but her vision becomes more and more of a blur. Her breathing starts becoming labored, making the effect of the fumes quicksand her into an even more helpless state.

"Oh God, so this is how... oh no, please no..." The redhead pleads.

The creature walks over to her with a humanlike swagger, knowing full well that she is now caught in his noxious web. It crawls on all fours like a spider, bearing down on Firestorm's helpless form as she pitifully tries to slip away, turning her back and crawling toward the ledge. Her assailant laughs mockingly at her pathetic attempt, gripping her by the waist and pulling her back, making her arms use their waning strength to hold herself up and prevent her from slamming cheekfirst onto the hard, roof surface.

Firestorm's eyes widen as she looks back to the large, intimidating beasts eyes. Realizing that she's more than helpless in her all-fours, doggy position, she grits her teeth and tries to summon flames to engulf her body.

"Flame!" she cries out.

Nothing happens.

"FLAME!!!" she repeats, desperation in her voice.

Nothing happens.

"Oh God NO! This can't be happening... ohhh"

The sprawled, feline-like redhead's futile attempts are quickly interrupted by groping, kneading palms that stroke up and down along her curves. They slither across her vulnerable, catlike form, caressing her sides thoroughly before slipping down across her waist and sliding up over her flat abs. She shudders instinctively, disgusted in the way she's so easily titillated by the pallid, slimy hands that are lewdly feeling her up.

The monster slobbers profusely in anticipation, dripping its corrosive saliva over her arching back, wagging its long, repulsive tongue over her before letting it slither teasingly up and down her spine. The superheroine pathetically spasms in response, writhing against the searing sensation of the caustic ooze that tears away the back of her form-fitting costume.

"AHHH... NOOOO!!" she cries. Practically begging for her attacker to stop, even though her increasingly sensitive body relishes its release from her tight costume. She shudders at the feeling of her assailant's tongue against her bare skin.

Firestorm bucks back against the creature. Her lovely figure was now obediently grinding backwards, aching for contact. She reaches down in front of her and pulls one of the mutant's deathly pale hands up to cup the underside of her hanging breasts, unconsciously guiding them, making them knead her luscious chest.

The beastly mutant indulges her, pushing up to meet her wanton grinding, thrusting against her and shoving its massive, pulsing member squarely between her helpless asscheeks. The kneeling heroine moans at its touch, widening her legs and lining the throbbing shaft right over her tight, welcoming slit, cursing at the thin latex that separated her warm folds from the elaborate stiffness impressing itself so vulgarly against her.

"Ohhhh... mmm, yes! Right there... please..." she cooed. Her eyes were now rolling towards the back of her head. The heroine's mind was faintly protesting, trying to ease her luscious, young body away from her rapist to no avail.

The creature snakes its flexible tongue up her back, wrapping it around her neck and tugging her head up before positioning the nub of its cockhead-like tip inches away from her supple, pouty lips. The heroine responds immediately, seductively lashing her own tongue out to lick across the round head, hoping to entice it enough to enter her welcoming mouth.

Her attacker quickly obliges, stuffing her lips and forcing her to bob sloppily on the pistoning appendage as it coils over her neck, prepping her for a tight deepthroating. She struggles to blow it, moaning over its length as her pretty cheeks sink in from her hard sucking. At the same time, the mutant quickly jerks forward begins to dry hump her with its massive hard-on, sending her into frenzy, making her body beg to be fucked hard by it.

"MMMPHHH! MMMMM" *SLURP* "MMM" *SLURP* Firestorm moans in between long, labored slurps. The young newscaster sucking for all she's worth in an attempt to coax her rapist into entering her sooner.

The creature roars, pleased with how easily this one was turned. It immediately thrusts its unforgiving cock hard against the slit area of the superheroine's costume, easily tearing through it and impaling the young anchorwoman underneath her. She limply jerks forward from the force, choking hard on the thick cock-tongue lodging itself in her throat, but immediately pushing back again to meet her rapist's hips.

The slick, groping palms under her breasts quickly pull up and tug her costume down to Firestorm's midriff, exposing her perfect, 36C tits to the misty, aphrodisiac toxin permeating the air. Her nipples betray her as their rubbery tips quickly harden for her assailant, allowing the intruding fingers to pinch and twist them with ease. She arches her back in pain, moaning hard as the sensation accentuates the ecstasy from the hard fucking she's taking.

Firestorm slips the cock out of her mouth, catching her breath pitifully. "AHHH... OH GOD YES! RIGHT THERE! PLEASEEE!"

The mutant pushes harder as she screams, spurred on by her weak, feminine cries. It strokes its thick, veined shaft into her so deeply that she feels the very shape of its round head grinding up against her insides. The superheroine curls her toes in response. Her lovely, tanned body was almost unable to take in the extreme pleasure and pain caused by her hypersensitive state.

"AHH AHH... YES! FUCK ME LIKE THE DOG I AM! OHHH!!!"

Firestorm starts hanging limply. Her upper body was weakening and was no longer able to hold up against the hard, slimy dick's repeated reaming into her tight superheroine cunt. The creature morbidly releases her neck from its tongue's grip and lets her fall facedown against the hard roof's surface. She upturns her ass even higher as a result, pushing her cheek forcefully against the cement in an attempt to take her focus away from the mind-blowing pulses of pleasure arresting her figure.

The creature then releases the redhead's marvellous tits, letting them squeeze against the cement. It instead guides its disgustingly slick palms back to part her tight, round asscheeks, causing her to immediately groan from the increased speed and ease of penetration its punishing cock is having as a result. Loud, sloppy noises were now filling the air. Announcing each and every time the young newscaster's tight pussy was being parted by the slimy, oozing mutant shaft that was raping her.

Firestorm then felt the slick, familiar tip of the creature's wandering tongue nestling over her virgin ass. Her eyes widened in horror.

"OH GOD NOOOOO!! NOT THERE... PLEASE NO! LET ME SUCK IT INSTEAD! NO!!! OHHH," She spasms and struggles in vain. The slobbering appendage was burrowing its way forcibly into her ass!

The doggied heroine was groans hard, each titillating stroke of the cockshaft slipping past her throbbing clit was making the pain from her ass rape even more excruciating. She starts breathing more deeply, trying to psyche herself through the ordeal.

"AHH AHH, NO! PLEASE! PULL IT OUT! IT HURRRTS!" she mewls.

The creature drools in excitement, slickening the length of its wildly thrusting tongue in the process. It then follows up with long, hard strokes that push in opposite rhythm with its relentlessly shoving cock. Firestorm screams, the alternating pain and pleasure gripping her body, making her grip and claw against the hard floor. She pathetically twists underneath her grotesque partner, having trouble catching her breath because of the seemingly never-ending back and forth pumps taking her from behind.

The young newscaster was weakening, she didn't know how much more she could take. Her mutant rapist was tireless and cruel. It had just gotten up on one knee to get a better angle and was now squeezing her asscheeks together to make for a tighter fuck. She felt her mind slipping fast... her body aching and pushing more and more to the brink of an ungodly climax.

Mustering up all her remaining strength, she pushes herself upward and back, grinding as fast as she can in an attempt to meet both thrusts from the tongue and cock. Pleading in her mind for her partner to orgasm, tightening her cunt to milk its cum.

"AHHH PLEASE! CUM FOR ME, BABY! I WANT IT, OHHHH!" The appendage in her ass rapidly snakes out as she begs, just before the pair of hands on her asscheeks reach up to grab her shoulders.

She's quickly pulled up from behind, making her sit limply on her mutant rapist's upward-thrusting hips. The young newscaster bears down on the impaling cock as hard as she can, shifting her entire weight to meet its cruel pushes. Her consciousness finally lets go, sending her into seizuring climax over the turgid cock that was ramming up into her. Her juices trickle down along its veined length, prompting it to pulse and similarly explode in a hard, hard orgasm.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The redhead screams. Taking and relishing spurt after spurt of the mutant's nasty cum. Her womb filled with its thick, slimy warmth. She reaches back, hands over her head, pulling the disfigured face of her rapist against her neck, leaning against for support while writhing on the still-jerking cock.

* * * * *

The six o'clock news came on as it usually did, but newscaster Angela Lancaster was nowhere to be found.

chef3416
chef3416
24 Followers