Superheroines Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

The rest of the men appeared to be forming a queue to take their turns after he had finished with her.

Wendy discovered at that moment the key to becoming super dense.

It was RAGE, pure unadulterated rage and hatred.

She could feel her body changing as she strode out of hiding towards the group of rapists.

She was seen instantly, and two of the men ran towards her leering at her trim large breasted body that the black cat suit emphasised rather than concealed.

'Wow, here comes another babe, I want to fuck this one,' crowed the first one to reach her.

Without slowing she simply batted him to one side with a sweep of her arm.

Such was her super-dense mass, that his ribs cracked and his unconscious body was smashed into a crate destroying it and revealing the explosives it had contained.

She now realised why Blaze hadn't been able to protect herself.

Without her fire Blaze was just an ordinary woman with big tits.

The second thug had seen the fate of his comrade but was going too fast to stop.

Wendy caught hold of his arm and spun around.

She threw him into the wall as if his body was made of polystyrene. However he hit the wall and caused a man sized dent in it before slumping unconscious to the floor.

'Get the bitch,' snarled Coco still fucking Blaze.

The remaining two men drew their handguns, until Coco screamed at them about the explosives all around them.

They quickly dropped the guns to the floor and drew their knives.

They both charged together, Wendy waited until they both struck at her, the knife blades shattering against her super dense skin.

She grabbed them both and slammed them together violently.

Their arm bones snapped under the enormous pressure of her grip and they fell boneless to the floor out cold.

Coco was loath to pull out of Blaze, as he desperately wanted to cum in her.

However he was a cold-blooded businessman, and realised that this young girl was a serious problem.

With a grunt of frustration he stepped back from Blaze, pulling his cock out of her abused cunt with a soggy plop.

'Stop right there girl,' he ordered drawing his gun and pushing it deep into Blazes vagina.

'Stop or I'll fire, her body will ensure that the explosives don't ignite,' he threatened.

Blaze groaned in pain as the barrel of his gun violated her vagina.

Wendy stopped dead, she couldn't think of a way to reach him.

The decision was taken out of her hands, as he withdrew the gun from Blaze's vagina and fired at Wendy point blank.

The heavy bullet hit her dead in the center of her chest, and she went crashing to the ground.

'Fuck you bitch, that will teach you to interfere in my business snarled Coco.

Leaving Blaze shackled to the frame he walked over to the black clad figure lying still on the ground.

'Who the fuck were you, you little cunt he snarled, kicking her body to roll her over onto her back.

With a lithe bound Wendy jumped up and grabbed hold of his wrist, he was about to squeeze the trigger again when Wendy squeezed his wrist. Bones crunched loudly, and the signal from his brain to his hand was short circuited by the intense pain.

That pain however was nothing compared to the pure agony he suffered, when Wendy grabbed hold of his dangling testicles and again squeezed hard.

They were crushed to a pulp and he fainted dead away with the excruciating agony.

'Let's see you fuck anyone else in this lifetime,' she snarled at his unconscious body.

Keeping her rage boiling she walked over to the frame and snapped the steel manacles holding Blaze.

The woman was exhausted from the forced milking, and the violent rape and sagged in her arms.

'Get me out of here please darling girl, we can call the cops to pick up this trash once I'm dressed and presentable,' whispered Blaze.

Wendy helped Blaze to get into her costume; her joy at rescuing her lover enabled her to return her body to normal.

When she knew she wouldn't hurt Blaze she kissed and hugged her tightly.

'I'm so sorry I didn't act sooner, but I was scared that I would mess up your plans,' she said.

'Well my plans had gone awry, so I can only thank you from my heart dear girl. You have saved me from a terrible fate and I won't forget this night,' replied Blaze kissing Wendy on her lips.

Blaze walked painfully over to the machine and removed the jar of milk.

To Wendy's surprise she drank half of the jar in one go, and then further surprised the girl by handing her the jar, which still contained some of her milk.

'Here you are darling girl, when you get the chance go somewhere deserted and drink this. You will be surprised what it will do,' she said smiling at Wendy.

'Oh by the way, I BLAZE Super heroine of the city, and member of the Super heroines Federation, hereby welcome you MIST into our sisterhood.

You are now an accredited Super heroine and I sponsor you without reservation,' announced Blaze with calm dignity.

'Mist felt tears leak from her eyes as she was welcomed into the elite band of women that protected the human race.

Her heart swelled with pride and her eyes shone with love for the battered but brave woman standing before her.

Blaze called the cops and the press, this was a big bust and she was going to milk it for all it was worth, no pun intended.

The Press arrived with the Cops, and were busy taking pictures of the scene.

Blaze gave a statement to the cops giving all the credit of the capture of Coco to the new Super heroine on the block MIST.

Pictures were taken of the two masked Super heroines, and the Press and Cops went their separate ways.

Mist and Blaze were left alone outside the warehouse.

'I'm to hyped up to sleep Blaze,' she said excitedly.

'Good my darling girl, because I intend to take you to my bed, and the last thing I want to do there is sleep,' said Blaze kissing her new crime-fighting partner and lover passionately.

To be Continued

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers