Superheroines Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

It was out of control due to the train driver collapsing onto the dead man's switch in the cab of the locomotive.

His weight stopped the switch from operating, and although he could be seen from inside the compartment, the passengers couldn't break down the adjoining door to get to him.

One of them had informed the police via their cell phone, and the powers that be were trying to think of a way to save the people on the train.

There was simply no time to spare and Shiva flew to the train station.

As she flew over the train station she could actually see the express train hurtling towards the buffers in the centre of the station.

If it hit at that speed it would destroy the Station and all those in it.

The authorities were frantically trying to clear the concourse of the milling crowds of people, but they knew there wasn't time.

Suddenly a small golden figure dropped out of the sky, and landed on the track in the path of the locomotive.

'Get out of the way, that train isn't stopping no matter how strong you are,' screamed a cop as he was herding a group of children out of the danger zone.

Shiva agreed with the cop, the train weighed many tons and was travelling at top speed towards her.

She couldn't just put up a mental wall because the sudden stop would kill the passengers just the same as if the train had hit the buffers.

She decided to use her training in judo, you didn't try and stop a blow, you redirected it away from you.

Shiva imagined a rail bridge complete with rails, in front of the train that went up and over the station and rejoined the main track on the other side.

Using her arms of mental power she constructed this in seconds.

The watching people gasped in awe as the massive train seemed to lift off the tracks and fly up at an angle until it disappeared over the roof of the station.

Shiva flew up to follow the train and guided it back onto the tracks on the other side.

The main catastrophe had been delayed, but the train was still hurtling along the track.

Now however she had the time to land on the roof of the locomotive, and using her power ripped the windscreen off the front of the train.

Reaching in with her giant hands she lifted the driver off the dead mans switch and laid him on the deck of the compartment.

With the release of his weight the brakes deployed, and the train slowed until almost a mile from the station it came to a gentle stop.

Ambulances had been speeding after the train and now the paramedics and rescue services gathered round the carriages, and assisted the shocked passengers to disembark from the train.

Shiva stood on the roof of the train, and helped them by floating the old and infirm from the train to the ground.

The chief rescue officer looked up at the golden apparently naked lady and asked

'Excuse me Lady, who are you?'

'I am Shiva,' she replied.

'Thank you Lady Shiva, you have done a magnificent job here. You have saved hundreds of lives both on the train and in the station. I'm sure the Mayor himself would like to thank you in person.'

'No thanks are needed sir, I was pleased that I could be of service,' replied Shiva rising into the air with ease.

With a wave to a group of rescued children standing by the side of the train, she flew back towards the city.

The papers were screaming out the question ' Who is the Lady Shiva?'

She was a new Super heroine and seemed fantastically powerful.

The story got slightly garbled as the newspapers tried to outdo each other in sensationalism.

"Shiva lifts speeding train in the air", "Shiva stops runaway express train", "Shiva who are you, the people of the city want to thank you".

These were only a few of the main headlines.

The gutter press concentrated on the fact that this Shiva seemed to be naked with a golden skin.

Could she be an Alien sent to earth to help us?

A few of the rescuers had the presence of mind to take her picture as she floated in the air.

These pictures were worth their weight in gold, as the news networks went into a frenzy.

The best one showed Shiva against a blue sky, every detail of her body was clear and it did indeed look as if she was a golden naked woman.

Playboy immediately offered a million dollars if she would pose for their centrefold.

Except for the amount offered this was not unheard of, a few of the younger and more publicity conscious Super heroines had indeed posed for men's magazines.

Vixen and Foxfire had both posed full frontal and their pictures now adorned the bedroom walls of hundreds of young men.

Even Amazon had posed naked for a famous bodybuilding magazine, although her pose had hidden her pubes and nipples.

The glamour photographer had the cheek to ask her to show it all.

The giant woman had looked steadily at the man as if deciding which of his arms to rip off.

He took the hint and shut up.

Reading all this the next day brought a blush to Shilpa's face.

She really wasn't comfortable with the naked look.

She decided to wear a cape for modesty; it would cover her ass and hang down over her large breasts when she was standing still.

It was made of gold cloth and complimented her body stocking perfectly.

As for meeting the Mayor, she had no intention of becoming a Celebrity and was happy to do her good deeds as quietly as possible.

All in all she was happy with her first official mission, and felt a warm glow of satisfaction at the thought of saving so many lives.

During the following months she became a fixture in the pantheon of Super heroines.

It was inevitable that she would eventually become involved with the criminal element of the city.

Her first brush with the underworld came when she was returning from a bridge collapse.

Hearing about it on her scanner, she had flown straight to the scene of the disaster.

Using her powers she was able to lift the trapped cars complete with the people inside them, from the broken bridge to the safety of the shore.

Flying away with the thanks of the rescuers ringing in her ears, she crossed over the area known as the Badlands.

It was a very quiet and peaceful night, so she heard the woman's scream clearly.

Looking down she managed to locate the source of the scream easily.

Flashing blue lights told of an ambulance that had been stopped by a large van that had pulled up in front of it.

Men were in the process of looting drugs from the ambulance.

She could see that the driver was slumped on the ground unconscious, whilst the nurse was being attacked by two of the men.

Their intentions were obvious as they were ripping off her clothes; as she lay helpless on the ground.

So intent were they on their proposed rape of the nurse that they didn't notice the small golden figure floating down towards them.

Shiva was trying to think of the safest way to rescue the woman.

There were six men in the gang and she couldn't capture them and guarantee the safety of the nurse.

She also didn't want the nurse to be used as a hostage if she couldn't incapacitate the thugs quickly.

She decided to get the injured driver and the nurse out of the clutches of the gang and worry about apprehending them later.

The thugs were salivating over the exposed breasts of the terrified nurse, when to their total amazement she flew up into the air leaving them stunned.

Shiva had picked up the nurse and the driver, and flew them straight to the nearby hospital where she left them in the care of the duty staff.

The civilians safely out of the way she flew back to the crime scene.

By this time the ambulance had been looted of its drugs, and the thieves big van could just be seen driving away towards the turnpike.

'Oh no you don't,' she muttered as she flew over the speeding van.

The driver was shocked when a small golden figure appeared in front of his speeding van.

It was a woman and she was hovering just in front of the vehicle.

She put out her hand in the universal sign for him to stop.

'It must be one of those Super heroines, shoot the bitch,' he screamed to his passenger in the cab.

The rest of the gang were in the back and didn't know what was happening.

The passenger leaned out of the window and pointed a heavy calibre pistol at her.

He screamed in pain as the gun was wrenched out of his hand, breaking his trigger-finger, which had been inside the trigger guard at the time.

Shiva wasn't too concerned about damaging the van, or indeed the thugs in it.

She put up a mental wall in front of the speeding van, securing the wall to the uprights of an overhead bridge that crossed the road.

The front of the van crumpled with a scream of tortured metal as it hit this invisible wall.

The men inside were thrown forward, and smashed unconscious from the unexpected impact.

To clear the road and ensure that no one ran into the wreck, she then lifted the entire van and placed it on the side verge.

All that was left to do was call the cops on her cell phone and wait for them to arrive.

In the ten minutes it took for the police cars to show the men had regained consciousness and had tried to get out of the van.

It took very little effort on her part to hold the doors closed.

She had already removed all their weapons and their clothes and the police found the thieves' naked and bleeding from the crash.

She gave a brief statement to the officer in charge, and agreed to call into the precinct the next day.

When the gang had been loaded into the police van, she took her leave and flew home.

The papers were full of the story; the nurse was fulsome in her praise of Shiva, and described her flight as the most incredible experience of her life.

The driver recovered fully, and the nurse's story confirmed Shiva as a crime fighter.

She tended to take on the hardest of rescues, and became more skilled and powerful with each mission.

The Federation of Super heroines asked her to join them, however she still shunned publicity and stalled them repeatedly.

Then came the day of the Meteorite, Armageddon.

The World's long-range radar had spotted it coming months ago, but couldn't be sure if it would hit the Earth or skim past it as others had done in the past.

It should have missed the Earth but for the influence of the Moon.

The Moon's gravity added to the Earths was enough to cause disaster.

By the time it was realised that it was going to hit, it was too late to try and send out missiles to destroy it.

The final blow was that instead of landing in the sea it was going to impact in the centre of the city.

The Mayor called for all the Super heroines and Super heroes to meet him in his chambers.

He even asked the Super villains to attend, as it was their city too.

Despite story lines in comics, there was no way that anyone could fly out into space and stop a meteorite weighing tons travelling at cosmic speeds.

It was impossible, the city was doomed, was the verdict of the scientists attending the meeting.

None of the Super humans could help either.

This was Armageddon, and all they could suggest was that they help evacuate as many people as they could from the city.

This was a forlorn hope, as there were millions of people living in the city and not enough time to move them all.

They had thought that Shield Maiden could have cast her force field over the city.

She was on permanent duty as the president's personal bodyguard.

However although her shield could stop bullets and even explosive shells, it was useless against such an unstoppable chunk of space debris.

The Super hero Blast suggested that if one of the flying Superheroes could carry him up, he might be able to shatter it into smaller pieces. Unfortunately even Superheroes had to breathe and there was no air in space.

'Perhaps I could be of some assistance Mr. Mayor,' said a quiet voice from the ceiling of the high roofed chamber.

The Mayor looked up and saw the golden-garbed figure of Shiva floating in the air.

'Thank you for coming Shiva, but our scientists are positive that no one, even your good self can physically stop such a mass travelling at such a speed,' he said sadly.

'I agree sir, I cannot stop this meteorite from hitting the Earth, but perhaps I can deflect it away from the city as I did the train.

However even if I am successful in this, it will still impact in the sea.

This will cause a Tsunami, and we will need all the Super humans to protect the city from the wave.

This was more like it, spirits rose as the Super humans formed teams to combat a Tsunami.

This had been done before in other parts of the World, and they were confident that together they could protect the city from a mere Tidal wave.

However this still left the main task to one small woman, her small stature became apparent when she landed next to Amazon.

The super strong Amazon was six foot six tall and weighed 200 lbs.

This was solid muscle, and she dwarfed the tiny Asian woman that they all hoped could deflect a meteorite weighing many tons travelling at cosmic speed.

The time came for action, and as the teams of Super humans lined the seashore to combat the Tsunami, Shiva flew to Ground Zero where the meteorite was due to impact.

It was accepted that if she failed she would be certain to die.

Calling up all her strength of will and imagination, she constructed a pyramid of telekinetic force that was so large that its base covered the entire city.

Its point was miles higher than a conventional pyramid, and actually left the atmosphere and entered the dark cold of space itself.

Shiva knew that with all her strength she would only be able to alter the course of the meteorite a tiny fraction.

Therefore she had to influence it as soon as possible, for the deflection to allow it to plunge into the deep sea.

One other Super human accompanied her; this was Demoness.

She was actually a Super villain, a very powerful coercer, and could make anyone do as she commanded providing she was touching them at the time.

Her willpower was enormous, and she had claimed that by holding Shiva's hand she could boost Shiva's own will many fold.

Shiva suddenly screamed out loud in pain, as the blazing meteorite hit the angled plane of her pyramid.

Her head wanted to explode with the strain of maintaining the pyramid. She could feel the base of her structure sinking into the earth, as it took the partial weight of the unstoppable mass.

Doubts that she could do this entered her mind and the structure wobbled slightly.

Demoness grabbed her hand, and her coercion slammed into Shiva's mind commanding her to hold on and be strong.

Screaming continuously now, Shiva held the structure firmly in her mind and felt the infinitesimal lessening of the crushing pressure, as the meteorite was slightly deflected from its predetermined course.

This small degree of change was enough to ensure that the meteorite followed the inclined plane of mental force, missed the city, and plunged into the deep sea.

The explosion was spectacular, and lit up the sky for miles.

Each Super human used their powers in different ways to protect the city. Blaze turned her portion of the tsunami into steam; Mr. Freeze froze his portion making the sea act as its own dam.

Shield Maiden's force field worked fine against her portion of the wave.

Between them all, the wave was stopped, and as one they all collapsed to the ground in exhaustion.

They found Shiva in a coma; a very brave news team had been on ground zero to record her attempt for posterity.

The news team's bravery and the story and pictures, won them a Pulitzer Prize for journalism.

As Shiva lay in her hospital bed, she was guarded by shifts of Super humans.

This was to ensure that nobody unmasked her, and to keep the press from pestering.

She was in a coma for ten hours and then woke up ravenous.

Hating the majority of the super humans in attendance, Demoness had used her powers to slip away unnoticed.

The Super heroines were just as pleased to see the back of her; as far as they were concerned Shiva alone had saved the city.

Sadly as politics demanded, when the film was shown of Shiva screaming in agony as she heroically deflected the killer meteorite, the camera had been focused on her alone.

The red-garbed Demoness was edited out of the scene, and the reporters were feted by their peers.

Shilpa lay in the hospital bed recovering, like all Super humans her body had great recuperative powers, and she was expected to be back on her feet in a few hours.

As she lay there, her mind dwelt on that moment when she was wavering. Demoness's coercive blast had given her the extra push required to succeed in her impossible mission.

However along with Demonesses mental compulsion, came part of her deepest thoughts and feelings.

Shilpa was still a virgin, and didn't intend to have sex until she was decently married.

Her knowledge of sex was all theoretical, and her upbringing didn't allow her to talk to the other more experienced girls in her class about such private matters.

Such was the power of Demoness's mind blast; that a small part of her own story came through to Shilpa.

Demoness was not a virgin, and her knowledge of sex was comprehensive and had been learned in the worst possible way.

Demonesse's soul was a dark tortured place, crammed with bitter memories of rejection by family, crushing poverty, and multiple rapes.

What drove her power was sheer hatred of everyone, men in particular.

Her real name was Mandy, and before she had come into her power she had been cornered in an ally by a local street gang.

An emaciated young black girl with large breasts was easy prey for these thugs.

Despite her pleas for mercy, she had been stripped naked and raped by every one of them.

Not content with this they took her back to their clubhouse, and kept her chained up as a naked sex slave and general dogs body.

They beat her on a regular basis, and their leader had a thing for young ass.

She was sodomized every night by the old pervert.

It was during her imprisonment that she had her first period.

The thugs ridiculed her for bleeding on their floor, and forced her to clean it up with her long matted hair.

That night the leader dragged her to his bed again, and bent her over to expose her naked ass for fucking.

As his cock rammed deep inside her she screamed, and cried out for him to stop.

To her total surprise he did so, and stood bemused still buried deep in her ass.

Not sure if this was just a vicious game, Mandy slid her ass of the man's cock and turned to face him.

He still just stood there; her command to stop was so general that he couldn't do anything.

She tentatively told him to kneel on the floor, and her heart leapt when he complied.

This was the monster that had raped, buggered and tortured her for months and now it appeared that he was at her mercy.

Thing was, she had no mercy left in her soul; it had been replaced by sheer hatred for him and his gang and all men everywhere.

'Show me your knife Joe' she commanded, glaring at the man she hated most in all the world..

He drew his long razor sharp Bowie knife from its sheath and offered it to her.

'No that's OK Joe, you can do this, you like cutting people don't you,' she crooned to the enthralled man.

'Show me that big cock of yours Joe, you know the one that you kept ramming up ass.'

Joes held his now limp member in his hand.

'Cut it off for me please Joe, I want it as a souvenir,' she hissed.

Visibly trembling and trying to fight this coercion, Joe's hand pulled his cock taut.

The other hand with the sharp knife sliced through his manhood easily.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers