Superheroines Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knelt there shaking as his blood spurted out onto the floor.

Mandy sat and watched as he died slowly.

He had initially cried out in pain, but she had put her hand over his mouth and told him to be quiet.

With a low groan he died and slumped to the bloodstained floor.

Burning with rage and hate she slammed out of the bedroom into the main clubroom.

The rest of the gang were drinking and smoking and playing cards.

'Get over here and line up in front of me,' she ordered them.

To her surprise they just looked at her in puzzlement, and then ignored her.

She was stunned, they weren't obeying her commands, what was she doing wrong?

It then dawned on her that she had been touching Joe when she had told him to stop.

She smiled a subservient smile and told the second in command that Joe wanted to see him in his room.

His name was Tony and his preference was deep throating her until she almost passed out from lack of breath.

He growled in annoyance and got up from the card table.

Making his way to the room he slapped Mandy hard as he passed her.

'Cocky little whore, I'm going to make you suffer tonight,' he snarled.

That fleeting contact was enough, 'Do as I say,' she whispered in his ear.

He went into the room and stood waiting for instructions.

She told him to call in all the men one at a time and knife them.

With his mind held in the iron grip of her will, he did as instructed, and soon all the thugs were dead with their throats cut.

Mandy walked over the blood-soaked floor to him, and stroked his bloody cheek.

'Listen carefully Tony, DIE,' she ordered firmly.

His brain ceased sending the autonomous signals to his organs, and he simply fell over dead.

Mandy sat down naked on the bed, she was shaking with her emotions. She felt an unholy joy at killing these thugs, and was surprised at herself for not feeling a drop of remorse.

Often when she was being gang raped, she would pray to anyone listening to save her.

She had lately been praying to Satan, as God had ignored her for so long.

'Well it seems like the Devil has come through for me at last,' she said to herself.

'Perhaps I've been possessed by a Demon, no that wouldn't be right would it, it must be a Demoness,' she mused to herself.

'Yes I am now a Demoness and I will revenge myself on all those who have hurt me,' she swore kneeling in the pool of blood.

As all the thugs were dead, she treated herself to a hot shower and found a red dress that had come from some hooker.

She now looked somewhat presentable, and after going through the pockets of all the gang she collected just over ten thousand dollars.

Now with money and a soul full of hate she walked off into the night.

This entire story had been transferred to Shilpa in the split second that she had been connected to Demoness in the mind meld.

Shilpa had been reluctant to take Demoness with her, but it had been felt that she might help in some way.

Now she was glad that this tortured soul had been given an opportunity to do some good.

There was another small thing that had come across in the mind meld. Demoness had a secret admiration for Shiva, bordering on a version of love.

Sadly her experience of love consisted of fucking, buggering and domination.

Although she thought of this as love, she had dreamt of doing all those things to Shiva.

This shook Shilpa, she realised that Mandy was still a very dangerous Super villain, and she must be on her guard in the future if their paths crossed again.

With the saving of the City, there was no way that she could refuse to attend the Mayors Charity Ball.

Getting dressed in front of the mirror she thanked the gods that she had decided to wear a modesty cape.

It covered her body nicely except when she moved, and then it only gave small glimpses instead of having her breasts thrust into people's faces.

She was still a shy Indian girl and wished that she had a friend to go with her to the ball.

Happy with her appearance she floated up into the sky, and flew slowly across town towards the City Hall.

From the air it was blazing with lights, and music wafted up to her ears from the orchestra that was playing for the guests.

As she landed in front of the imposing building, a small black girl in a smart black evening dress came to meet her.

'Hello Shilpa, I'm Mandy,' she said beaming at her in pleasure.

Shiva was stunned; this was Demoness, disguised as an ordinary young girl.

Then she corrected herself; Mandy was an ordinary young girl who wanted so much to go to the Ball.

Shiva noticed that Mandy was wearing long black silk gloves to negate her power.

'I'm very glad you could make it Mandy, I would be honoured if you would accompany me to the Ball' said Shiva graciously, taking the young girl's hand.

Together they walked up the steps to the cheering crowd.

Shiva was of course the centre of attention and Mandy was content to remain in the background, happy to be there at all.

All the important people of the city were here, and they all wanted their photo taken with Shiva.

Mandy was just another beautiful young woman with the large breasts that seemed so common with the Super human females.

During their battle with the meteorite Mandy had seen into Shilpa's mind. As Shilpa had been totally concentrating on deflecting the Meteorite, Mandy didn't pick up a fraction of the information that Shilpa got from her.

However what she did pick up was that Shiva's name was Shilpa.

Also she was a genuinely good and fair woman, who wished only to do good in the world.

Shiva would never have hurt Mandy the way that her captors had done.

If Shiva had known that she was a prisoner, she would have ripped the building apart to rescue her.

The more she thought about what she had seen in the mild meld with Shilpa, the more she realised that she was falling in love with this straight laced good little Indian woman.

She decided to help her, and slipped off her gloves.

The Super humans at the Ball were flattered at Mandy's attention, as she shook their hands and said how lucky they were to have a Super heroine like Shiva.

'We should make her the leader of the Super heroines,' Mandy whispered as she moved away.

Shiva had lost touch with the little black girl in the crowd, but was sure that she could look after herself.

Mandy pulled her gloves back on, and made her way to stand near Shiva. She beamed with joy when she caught her eye, and Shiva smiled at her.

Although the drink was free and everybody had taken advantage of this, Shilpa didn't drink or for that matter smoke.

She had been sipping lemonade out of a champagne glass for appearances sake, whilst she listened to the flowery speeches from the Mayor and other powerful members of the city council.

She was just letting the words flow through her without really listening, when she saw that Amazon had taken the podium.

Shilpa was in awe of this woman, she was a giant and her body was the epitome of human strength.

The only difference between her and the World female bodybuilding champion; was that as usual with Super human females, Amazon had large firm breasts that strained against the leather halter she wore.

Apart from the halter that barely contained her magnificent breasts, and a loincloth and sandals she was naked.

Amazon didn't do panties.

A curious man could slip his hand up under her loincloth, or put it in a garbage disposal unit, the result would be the same.

She spoke on behalf of the Federation of Super humans, that included both the Super heroines, and the Super heroes.

Her muscles writhed and flexed as she spoke, praising all those who had saved the city.

'However,' she said in her deep powerful sexy voice, 'there is one Super heroine that deserves special mention here.

That woman is known as Shiva, often with the rider 'Destroyer of Worlds'

On behalf of the Federation I would like to change that appellation to 'Saver of Worlds' and we ask that the Lady Shiva become our titular head of the Federation.'

The crowd of humans and super humans exploded with cheers and whistles, to show their complete agreement with this sentiment.

Shilpa was stunned, she wasn't even a paid up member of the Federation yet, and here they were asking her to lead them.

She was going to politely refuse when Mandy whispered in her ear.

'The reason that they have never had a leader up until now, is because they are all arrogant egomaniacs. This is the first time their powers have been shown to be useless against a disaster of such magnitude. You saved them all, and you would be helping their cause if you could bring them all together,' she whispered earnestly.

Shiva looked down at Mandy's hand on her wrist, and she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that it was gloved.

One of the snippets of information that had come across in that mind meld was the secret of Demonesses power.

If she touched you she could control you.

She saw the logic and truth of Mandy's words, and decided to accept the great honour that the Federation was bestowing on her.

Amazon beamed her great smile on hearing this, and the crowd of Super humans cheered.

'Give us a demonstration of your powers Shiva,' yelled a voice from the bar.

Shiva decided to let her hair down a bit and enjoy the party.

Visualising the dance floor in her mind, she lifted it up two feet into the air. The people in the hall were now literally walking on air.

The flyers in the room were impressed by the ease in which Shiva lifted everyone in the room.

They often could only lift themselves, and perhaps one other into the sky. Shiva was lifting over one hundred people without any apparent effort. The people who couldn't fly were enjoying the feeling of floating for the first time.

For once the Superheroes were in agreement, she was certainly worthy to be their leader.

Demoness's power was working behind the scenes.

Mayor Chester Armstrong, was very pleased at this move by the Federation.

At last there was one person that he could talk to, instead of an argumentative committee that changed on a regular basis depending on how each Superhuman felt on the day.

By his side stood his daughter Alex, she was a beautiful slim young woman with breasts that rivalled some of the Super heroines.

As always she was surrounded by a group of eager young men vying for her attention.

She was ignoring them and looking straight into Shiva's eyes.

'Hello Shiva, I see we have a leader at last,' she said without moving her lips.

Shiva was confused for a second, she had heard Alex from across the room clearly but she hadn't actually spoken a word.

It was only when Alex smiled and winked at her, that she realised that Alex was a Superhuman.

Obviously her father didn't know this, and Shiva was trying to think of those Super heroines that were telepaths.

Only one sprang to mind, and that was the Super heroine Verity.

She was a super telepath that worked often for the F.B.I. and sometimes for the police.

She simply couldn't be lied to, and was capable of not only reading the surface thoughts of her target, but also the deeper levels of the mind.

'Verity?' Shiva sent the query as clearly as she could.

'At your service Shiva, welcome aboard,' sent Verity warmly.

Shiva now realised why Alex was still single, she could read the secret thoughts of all her suitors and had yet to meet a genuine young man.

She felt a genuine surge of pity for the beautiful young woman.

Alex picked up Shiva's sincerity, and just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

This caused her lovely firm breasts to move in a very erotic manner, causing more than one erection amongst her admirers.

After greeting Shiva, Verity slammed her mental shields back into place. She needed these shields to keep sane; otherwise the constant mental chatter from those around her would have driven her mad.

As a culmination of the party the Mayor awarded The Lady Shiva the freedom of the city, and presented her with a golden key.

The only real benefit of this was the right to park anywhere she liked, and as she flew everywhere it wasn't a lot of use.

Still it was the thought that counted.

Amazon approached Shiva and asked her if she would call a General meeting of the Federation sometime next week.

Someone needed to organise the Super human's, and who better than the most powerful Super human of all.

Shiva agreed to this and made a mental note to try and get to know as many of these people as she could.

No one actually knew how many Super humans there were.

For every Super human that went public, it was thought there could be as many as a dozen more that simply kept their abilities a secret.

This was for various reasons; some had abilities that were not very useful.

One such Super human was Chameleon; he could take on the background of wherever he was standing.

However he had to be naked to do this, and he also had to stand still.

All in all not a very useful talent.

It was also thought that many Super humans were simply too afraid to come out and declare their ability.

There was a movement amongst humanity called Purity, this argued that Super humans were just freaks and mutants, not the next step in evolution.

In the early days many Super humans had been persecuted by terrified normals.

These people wanted all the mutants to be rounded up and placed on some island where they couldn't hurt anyone.

Back then only the most powerful Super humans had dared to go public, they were powerful enough to protect themselves against any attack.

Shiva had some idea of forming a ranking system for Super humans. However she realised that with so many egocentric personalities, this could be a difficult task to say the least.

She welcomed Mandy's arm around her waist as a silent show of support.

She had the feeling that her life had just become far more complicated.

Although all the Super humans had banded together to fight the Tsunami including the Super villains, there were no Villains here tonight.

Except of course for Demoness, who Shiva fervently hoped would behave herself and remain undetected.

Mandy was having a great time; despite her powers she still was at heart a shy little black girl from the poorer part of the city.

This glittering party was like how she imagined heaven to be like. Beautiful women in beautiful dresses; laughing and smiling at everyone.

In the centre of this was her Shilpa, Mandy spent a lot of time simply looking at her.

She watched the way she moved and listened carefully to every word she said.

She loved every thing about her, and her dark side wanted to remove her gloves and simply tell Shilpa to love her.

The frightening thing was that she could.

In the first flush of her power, Mandy had used her power on a boy that she had worshiped from afar before the gang had abducted her.

She had walked up to him when he was surrounded by a bevy of beautiful girls, and after touching his arm told him to leave them and walk with her.

He instantly walked off with her leaving the girls gob smacked.

They couldn't understand why Gary would want to be seen with such a low life as poor little Mandy.

Her situation was well known to the other girls in the school, and she had no female friends at all.

It had been noted that she was now dressing more fashionably, and she seemed to have plenty of money for a change.

However she was still a poor black girl from the wrong side of the tracks, and they thought she had a fucking cheek trying to grab the most eligible boy in the school.

The more vicious girls suggested that her new wealth came from prostitution.

Mandy was well aware of all this, and didn't give a flying fuck what those stupid giggling girls thought about her.

She wanted Gary, she wanted his love and attention and by fuck she was going to have it.

What was the point of being given such a power, if you didn't use it to make your life happier?

She sat with him on a park bench and asked him outright if he loved her.

Gary was clearly puzzled; he hadn't even noticed Mandy before.

His life was a privileged one, and he only noticed the rich blonde socialites that lived in his world.

He had no idea who this scrawny little black girl with the overdeveloped tits was.

'Er excuse me but who are you?' he asked hesitantly.

Mandy was crushed, she had loved him since she had first seen him and he was telling her that he had never even noticed her.

Never mind she thought to herself; that was then; this is now.

She stroked his face and told him that he loved her more than anyone else in the World.

He worshipped her, and would do anything she asked of him without question.

He just sat there looking at her.

'Well did you hear what I said,' she asked.

'Yes,' he answered monosyllabically.

'Then kiss me,' she said.

He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

Mandy was getting frustrated; this wasn't how she had imagined it.

He appeared to be fighting her coercion on a sub conscious level.

There was no spontaneity about his actions at all.

Still she persevered and took him back to her house.

She had used her ill-gotten gains to buy a secluded property on the outskirts of the city.

It was small but private; there were no neighbours to snoop on her comings and goings.

She took him up to her bedroom and told him to strip naked and make love to her.

She stripped off herself and lay on the bed watching him undress.

He had a fantastic body, finely defined muscles and his skin was glowing with youth and health.

Just the type of boyfriend she wanted.

Seeing her laying there with her legs open, he walked over to the bed and knelt between her legs.

Gary was an experienced lover, and he always followed a well-practiced sequence of actions when he made love to his fans.

As the Football teams MVP, he was never short of a female to satisfy his lust.

He always started by giving the girl oral sex.

He would kiss her inner thighs working his way slowly up to her pussy, before thrusting his tongue deep inside her by then soaking opening.

He would then slowly lick his way up her tummy towards her breasts, where he would linger over her nipples for a while until they had been sucked hard and swollen.

His cock would then slip easily between her legs, and he would gently thrust into her until she orgasmed.

This was a tried and tested method of lovemaking, and he had never had any complaints from his adoring girlfriends.

Mandy just lay there wondering when he was going to start.

What the fuck was all this kissing and licking business.

She wanted to be fucked, fucked hard and properly.

She wanted him to force her to her knees and take her from behind.

Why hadn't he stuck his cock in her mouth and made her suck it?

He never even went near her ass; she knew it was a nice tight ass because the gang members had commented on this as they buggered her.

This namby panby sodding about wasn't doing a thing for her.

She considered getting onto her hands and knees and ordering him to bugger her ass, but found that she just couldn't be bothered anymore.

'Oh get off me Gary,' she snapped. ' Get dressed and go home. Forget you were ever here and forget about me in particular,' she finished.

She lay naked on the bed, and watched as he dressed and without a word to her left the house.

Sadness washed over her as she realised that her sexual wires had been well and truly crossed.

In order to become aroused she needed what she hated, to be raped buggered and dominated.

After that embarrassing experience she didn't allow herself to become involved with a man again.