Superheroines Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

When her sexual urges became overpowering, she went out for lone walks at night through the most dangerous areas of the ganglands.

She dressed as a cheap prostitute with a short skirt and no panties.

Her large breasts were on display through the cheap see-though blouse that strained to contain them.

There was always some thug or other lurking about whom she could lead into a deserted warehouse.

She would pretend to try and fight him off, as he ripped off her clothes and forcibly took her in all her openings.

These men always commented on what a whore she was, when she orgasmed as they buggered her tight ass.

During the sexual coupling, because it certainly wasn't love making, she told them not to cum in her.

They had to obey, and the frustration made them even more violent with her cunt and ass hole.

After she had screamed in orgasm, she would tell them to stop and get off her.

Pulling her ripped clothes back on, she would walk over to the thug and stroking his face command him to Die.

She found that seeing them keel over dead, gave her a warm feeling in her abused pussy.

She would then go through their pockets, and walk home a few dollars richer her openings throbbing, and with her soul a bit more corrupted.

Observing Shilpa interacting with these beautiful people was like having a balm rubbed onto her soul.

She realised that she was only using men as disposable sex toys, if she wanted love she might do better trying a woman.

As far as she was concerned there was only one woman who was worthy of her love, Shiva.

The most powerful woman in the world was looking at the clock.

Shilpa had told her parents that she was going to meet some friends and should be back home by midnight.

It was getting close to this time, and she started to make her excuses to the Mayor and the others close to her.

They begged her to stay longer, but she invoked the old excuse that somewhere a crime was being committed and she had to go.

She hugged Mandy and kissed her on the cheek,

' Take care of yourself dear girl,' she whispered as she floated up above the crowd and out of a window.

As Shiva flew home she was debating whether or not to tell her parents about her powers.

What decided her against this; was a comment her mother had made about the picture of Shiva in the papers.

Her mother had looked at the image of Shiva that made it appear as if she was naked, and shook her head in righteous indignation.

'What would her parents say if they saw this?' she had asked Shilpa's father over the breakfast table.

It was obvious that she didn't approve of this semi naked woman flaunting herself in public.

Shilpa knew that she couldn't face her mother if she ever found out about her secret life as a Super heroine.

She was staying with them over the weekend, so had to be more careful than usual.

Normally she lived on campus, and consequently had more freedom to live her secret life.

She now had something to think about as regards money.

She had been introduced to a very smart man who happened to be Blaze's commercial agent.

He had been very enthusiastic about Shiva's earning potential, and had assured her that he could arrange lucrative franchises and advertising deals if she was interested.

Shilpa knew that her parents had to scrimp and save to get her through college.

She was very grateful for their sacrifices, and desperately wanted to help them financially.

Blaze's agent had already felt out a few ideas, one was to advertise a well known range of cars by allowing the manufacturer to give her one of their top of the range models to drive about in.

She smiled at him and reminded him that she was a flyer and didn't need a car like Blaze did.

'How about something in the underwear industry?' he asked.

Shiva blushed furiously at this suggestion, and he immediately saw his mistake.

'Woops, sorry about that, it is obvious that you are not an exponent of underwear' he stammered trying not to stare at her nipples pushing against the fabric of her body stocking.

Never at a loss for ideas he came back with the idea of her pitted against a well-known make of bulldozer.

'Imagine the scene' he said, a massively powerful bulldozer coming at you.

You put out your hand and it grinds to a halt.

Another wave of your hand and it lifts off the ground helpless.

The caption would say, 'It took the Lady Shiva to stop our machine'

I know two manufacturers who would go along with a campaign similar to that,' he said handing her his business card.

Fortunately she had thought to wear a belt with pockets as part of her costume and she tucked the card into it as she left him.

There had been another completely different type of man at the party.

He was dressed in a black suit and represented the American Government. He invited her to meet certain members of the Government regarding her people's possible involvement in the defence of the nation.

'America isn't the only country with Super humans' he stated, ' what will we do if we are attacked by a force of these powerful beings. Could we count on our own Super humans to defend this country of ours?'

Again a card was thrust into her hand before he walked away.

Shilpa was beginning to think that this being the Leader of the Super heroines; could be more trouble than it was worth.

She reached her home and flew into her bedroom through her open window.

Her parents looked up from the TV as their little daughter came down into the lounge.

They had been watching a documentary about India on their satellite TV

They would have liked to go there for a holiday but it was simply out of the question.

'Ah I'm relived that you are back home safely Shilpa,' said her mother.

'It is a very dangerous world out there you know.'

'Yes Mother' she replied quietly.

The most powerful woman in the world went into the kitchen to make her parents coffee.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers