Superheroines Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Her mind seemed to have gone into a sexual loop, she found Angel's virgin cunt fascinating. She sniffed it, rubbing her nose over her feathered pubes sucking Angel's erotic scent deep into her lungs. She sensed Angel opening her legs wider, and thrusting her now juicy cunt towards her in invitation.

Shiva had never slipped her finger up her own pussy, but after gently parting Angel's labia she inserted her finger and massaged the inside of Angel's now soaking wet cunt. Angel moaned in frustration, as Shiva's finger brushed over her G-spot and brought her to the brink of orgasm. She gasped in disappointment, as Shiva pulled her finger out of her and stood up.

'Please turn around and bend over the chair,' she said quietly. Angel nearly knocked the small woman over with her wings, as she rushed to comply. Shiva found herself presented with the most beautiful naked ass she had ever seen. She hadn't actually seen a naked ass before, but this shouldn't detract from the perfection of Angels.

The upper part of her buttocks was now connected to the base of her wings, but the lower part was pert and firm. Shiva had the urge to sink her teeth into those beautiful ass cheeks, and leave her mark on this sexy young virgin. She saw the string that held Angel's thong together and snapped it, causing it to fall away leaving her ass naked for her inspection.

Instead of biting Angel's bottom, she gently parted her ass cheeks to expose the little pink rose of her anus to her gaze. As Leader, Shiva knew about the Super heroine Blaze's rape. Hammer's gang had fucked her pussy and her ass unmercifully. The thought of a man's big cock ramming into this perfect little asshole made her shudder. She lent forward and kissed it tenderly, before running her tongue around the puckered ring of sensitive flesh. Angel cried out in passion, as she felt Shiva's tongue exploring her most private of places.

She thrust her ass towards Shiva, and closed her eyes in pleasure as she rubbed her naked ass over the woman's face. Shilpa was transported with lust and as this beautiful naked young ass was pushed into her face, she thrust her tongue deep into Angels open cunt. Angel groaned and moaned as Shiva licked and sucked on her cunt lips. Angela couldn't take any more, and with a scream of ecstasy she orgasmed for the first time in her life.

Shiva's mouth was suddenly filled with the hot cunt juices of the young woman. Instead of flinching away she grabbed hold of Angels slim hips and held her ass tight against her face. As fast as the juices spurted out of Angels vagina, Shiva was sucking and swallowing it. The flood was so great that a lot of it splashed out and over Shiva's face and businesslike white shirt. Shiva hadn't worn a bra today, and Angels copious cunt juices soaked into her white cotton shirt and revealed her breasts and nipples as if she was in a wet tee shirt contest,

'Step back and kneel down please' said Shiva, licking her lips to get the last drops of Angel's cum. Shilpa's cunt was on fire and she needed Angel to do something to ease her need. Angel compiled in a daze, and knelt down with the waves of her first orgasm still running through her body. She watched as Shiva took her place by the chair with her ass to her. The small woman was wearing a business skirt, and unclasped the belt and let it drop to the floor.

Angel licked her lips in anticipation as Shiva pulled down her sensible white cotton knickers to expose her naked bottom. Shilpa was a very prim and proper woman when she wasn't being Shiva. She dressed very conservatively and always wore knickers. Her knickers were now soaked at the crutch for the first time in her life. Shilpa's knickers were a far cry from the sexy panties and thongs, that Angela had always worn.

However the sight of this nice little woman exposing her naked ass to Angela's eyes was really erotic. Before her knickers had hit the ground, Angela had grasped Shilpa's hips and pulled her ass back towards her eager tongue. Angela was a fashion model; she spent most of her day surrounded by naked young models changing their clothes between showings. She was used to seeing naked tits and ass, but his particular ass was for her.

Shilpa also had a tight little anus that had never been near a man's cock. Angela just had to kiss and lick it, she tried to thrust her tongue into it but it was far too tight. Instead she gripped Shilpa's labia, and pulled her cunt lips apart to expose her wet cunt to her tongues invasion. Angela licked and sucked Shilpa's wet cunt with abandon.

Shilpa's upbringing was fighting this flood of sensation, and as if sensing this Angela thrust her two fingers deep into Shipa's cunt and ass simultaneously. This unexpected invasion of both her virgin holes, slammed Shilpa into her first ever orgasm. She screamed out loud as her cunt exploded with hot juices, soaking Angela's face.

The force of her orgasm weakened her knees and dropped Shilpa to the floor to join Angela. They kissed passionately their hands exploring each other's bodies. That was how Mort found them when she walked into the office, after becoming alarmed at the moans and screams issuing from it. As soon as Mort entered the office she saw the situation, and removing her black leather gloves, reached down to touch both the sex-mad women on their shoulders.

Shilpa and Angela felt as if a bucket of cold water had been thrown over them. They suddenly realised what they were doing, and both blushed furiously as they jumped apart from each other. 'What the fuck were we doing?' swore Angel staring at Shiva. The Leader of the Super humans was blushing, and frantically pulling up her knickers, and searching around for her skirt.

Angel had less to put on; her thong was ruined so she dropped it in the wastebasket; but she managed to stick her feathers back over her swollen nipples. She hoped that her feathered pubes would be mistaken for a thong. Mort sniffed the air, and went over to the window and opened it wide. 'Pheromones, this office stinks of Sex and Pheromones, but mainly of Pheromones,' she announced. As you don't give out such a powerful sexual lure Shiva, I assume it is your feathered friend that is the culprit.

Angel was unsure who this was that had caught them red handed. She was wearing a black leather cat suit with leather gloves. She also wore a black hooded cloak with the hood down. The woman's eyes were covered with mirrored glasses that made it impossible to see her eyes. What was sure was the almost psychic chill that surrounded her. It was this absence of everything warm and sexual; that had counteracted these Pheromones that she was being accused of producing.

Shiva sat herself down in her chair blushing furiously avoiding Angel's eyes as she strove to regain her composure. Angel had retreated to the open window and stood there nervously, not sure what was going on. 'Thank you for intervening Mort, I know this will go no further than this room,' said Shiva. Shiva looked at Angel, ' I apologise Angel, I initiated what happened and if you do produce Super Pheromones then I am sure it is just part of your Super powers and you cannot be blamed for it.'

Angel visibly relaxed; she hadn't wanted the most powerful woman in the world mad at her. 'Thank you Shiva, although I have no clue what on earth just happened. Obviously we were sexually attracted to each other, but I am sure that I am not a lesbian so I can't explain it,' she replied. 'Pheromones like yours cut across gender,' said Mort. 'Had there been a male and a female or in fact two males in this room the result would have been the same. Uninhibited sexual lust and copulation.

'It was just as well that Eagle had left,' said Shiva with a shudder. 'If I had come on to him like that, I would never have lived it down.' 'Excuse me er Mort, but why weren't you affected by this, and how did you snap us out of it so quickly?' asked Angel.

'Mort is a unique type of Super human, she is something similar to a black hole as far as super human powers are concerned. If she touches you your powers won't work on her, and her mere presence dampens the powers of those around her. She is my secret weapon against the super villains like Demoness, and others just as dangerous,' explained Shiva.

'Why do you wear those mirrored glasses Mort?' Angela just had to ask. In reply Mort asked if Angel could hover in the air for them. As there was room for her wings and also because she wanted to show Shiva how well she could fly, Angel skipped into the air and let her wings do their job. She was hovering about a foot off the floor, the wind from her wings blasting Shiva's paperwork all over the office.

Mort reached up and removed her glasses, exposing her eyes to Angel. Mort was a pretty girl, curly brown hair a cute face and striking black eyes. It was when Angel met her gaze that she fell to the floor with a thump.

All her strength had suddenly left her, and she couldn't fly without it. Angel felt sick to her stomach as her life force was drawn from her body. As soon as Angel hit the floor Mort covered her eyes again. 'I don't have to touch to drain,' she whispered sadly.

'What are we to do about Angel's pheromones?' asked Shiva. 'Now we know about them, she will just have to avoid enclosed spaces,' suggested Mort. 'But what about my job? I'm a fashion model for fucks sake, I am always in enclosed spaces,' exclaimed Angela. 'I'm sorry to remind you dear, but those wings will prohibit you from wearing anything at all. Let alone the latest fashion,' said Shiva.

Angela sank to the floor, ' What am I to do now?' she asked sadly. 'Well dear girl, you can fly, you have super strength and you can captivate anyone you choose. I am sure we will think of missions that will suit you perfectly,' said Shiva, smiling encouragingly at the beautiful winged girl.

'In the meantime I suggest you do as I am going to do. Go home and wash the smell of Sex off me. Here is a special phone that we issue to all new super humans, when I need you I will call. Until then, go home, shower, and get your head around what has happened to you.

Oh and by the way, thank you for that experience Angel. I now know how fantastic an orgasm is and I will never forget you, good luck in the future dear.' Angel took the cell phone and had to hold it in her hand, as she had nowhere else to put it. With a nervous smile at the two women, she leapt out of the window and flew home.

Mort returned to her office in the basement, as far from the other Super humans as she could get. She envied Angel; the young girl was full of life and love and was sure to find plenty of the latter. She would literally be beating them off with a stick.

Shiva hadn't told Angel everything about Mort; she could drain a superhuman by touch or simply by looking into their eyes. Angel and Shiva had only experienced a fleeting touch, and a quick flash of her black bottomless eyes. Exposure to her touch or eyes for more than a few seconds could be fatal. Mort was another name for Death.

Her actual name was Pamela Black; she had been a normal girl until puberty. It was the next day when she was stroking her cat that it suddenly died. It happened in her garden and she was shocked and upset at this tragedy. Luckily before she rushed indoors to tell her parents, she caught the eye of a sparrow that had flown into the garden. As soon as she locked eyes with it, it fell from the branch dead.

Pam was terrified; she had heard that a small proportion of humanity gained certain powers at puberty. Like all normal humans she had secretly hoped that she could be one of these lucky few. However she had been hoping for some glamorous power, something that would help humanity.

What she seemed to have developed was a death touch and evil eye. She was now too scared to tell her parents in case she killed them. There was only one path open to her, and she put on a black hooded cloak to hide her identity and to protect others from her inadvertent glances. She caught the bus to the area of the city where she knew the Super humans had their head quarters. During the trip there she noticed that no one sat near her. It was as if she had a personal force field, that made people uneasy and sick if they came too close to her.

She was relieved when she finally got off the bus and entered the Building. She explained that she thought she had developed a super power, and the receptionist told her to wait in the waiting room until she was called in to be assessed. Strangely enough, whilst in the waiting room, her aura of gloom and death seemed to be weakened.

Without trying to catch the eyes of the three other hopefuls waiting, she seemed to get a good feeling from the young girl sitting close to her. This girl was just wearing a cheap domino mask but seemed to radiate a sense of joy and positive energy. It seemed to counteract her own dark power. The others comprised of a nervous and twitchy young man, and a tall woman wearing a white costume.

When she was called into the office, she was pleased to see that it was the famous Super heroine Dynamo; that was on duty. Dynamo was one of her favourites, she was also known as Lightning Girl for her ability throw electrical bolts of lightning. 'Please sit down and tell me why you are here,' she said.

'Er I think I killed my cat and I am pretty sure that I killed a bird,' said Pam nervously. 'Oh I'm sorry to hear that,' commiserated Dynamo, ' how do you think you killed them?' 'Well I think I killed my cat when I touched it, but I only looked at the bird and it died,' replied Pam. 'I'm really scared to touch anyone or even look at them.'

Dynamo was puzzled; if this was true then this girl was very dangerous indeed. She wished she had a budgie or something to test her with, as she certainly didn't want to risk touching her herself. It seemed the Gods were trying to balance things out in some way. The previous girl that Dynamo had just interviewed had been just the opposite.

That girl had noticed that everyone around her seemed happier and healthier. She had finally realised she had a power when she had picked up an injured bird and it had been healed as she watched. It's injured wing muscles knitted together, and with a happy chirp it flew off. Dynamo remembered how uplifted she had felt in the girl's presence.

She had realised that this girl would be invaluable to the Federation. Despite the propaganda, Super human crime fighters were often badly hurt and having their very own miracle worker would be an asset. She sent her home with a cell phone, and promised to call her as soon as she had spoken with Shiva. 'Try and think of a alias,' she suggested as the girl went out of the door.

The feeling she got from this girl was just the opposite; she was actually feeling a bit ill just by being in the same room. She got up and opened the window in case this feeling was airborne. She decided to take a chance and test this girl's power. There was a way that she could measure scientifically. Pam looked on in amazement as Dynamo crouched down in front of a power socket and removed her latex glove.

She stuck her finger into the socket and her hair began to lift and float about as power blasted into her body. Soon she was Battle charged, and looking in the drawer of the desk pulled out a voltmeter. She connected herself to this and the dial went off the scale.

'Right girl, I want you to come over here and touch me. Ensure that you only touch my latex suit otherwise you may well get a shock,' said Dynamo. Pam hesitantly approached Dynamo, she knew how dangerous this woman was and was reluctant to touch her.

However it appeared that she didn't have to actually touch her to have an effect on her power. As the girls hand neared her arm the dial on the voltmeter dropped sharply. 'Whoa girl stop right there' ordered Dynamo as she felt her power dissipate. 'Well you certainly have something girl, I think further tests will need to be carried out to determine exactly what it is you do. Go home and wait for our call,' suggested Dynamo reaching into the desk drawer for a cell phone.

'No Please don't send me home, I might kill my parents or something' pleaded Pam desperately. Dynamo saw her point and after a moments thought, decided to offer her a temporary room at the headquarters building. There was one available in the basement, and Pam was only too eager to accept.

Since that time Pam had rarely left the building, she had phoned her parents and explained the situation. She promised to keep them informed of events. She was relived when it was found that gloves and mirrored glasses were sufficient protection for those around her. However her chill aura still weakened and depressed those close to her.

She was going to call herself Medusa, but that name was already taken by a Super human in New York. Shiva had suggested Mort; it was a bit nicer than Death. Pamela was coming to terms with her power, and had even visited her parents to assure them that she was OK. Shiva was pleased with this latest crop of Super humans; she had the feeling that she would need every one of them soon.

Angel had only flown a little way, when she just had to stop and try and get her head together. Too much had happened to her in too short a time span. She had metamorphed from a fashion model into an Angel. She had just had sex with the most powerful woman in the world. She had experienced an orgasm for the first time in her life.

On top of that she gave out pheromones that made everyone that saw her want to fuck her, including women. Oh yes, and she couldn't wear any of her expensive clothes because of her fucking great wings. She was perched on top of a skyscraper; she had lost all fear of heights and relaxed in the sun as she went over all that had happened to her. Angel tried to list the good and bad points of this situation.

The bad points were that she had lost her job as a fashion model. She couldn't wear any proper clothes any more because of her wings. After careful thought she couldn't really think of any other bad points. The good points were that she was still a slim beautiful woman. She could fly and had a set of beautiful white-feathered wings. She had tits at last, big firm tits that would look good in any men's magazine.

To top it all off she had a gift that meant she could fuck anyone she wanted. Angela was an intelligent woman, and she had to accept that all in all she had come out of this a winner. Running around in a thong didn't really bother her, as a fashion model she had often wore as little as that on the catwalks of the world in front of television cameras.

She would have to get a better costume than this thrown together attempt. For one thing she needed some method of carrying her phone. Like all young women she was dependent on her phone, and used it constantly. There must be some way that she could wear a bra, and she definitely needed something to cover up her feathered pussy.

While she was sitting in the sun Eagle flew up to her and landed on the roof. 'Hi Angel, how did it go with Shiva?' he asked. 'Oh hello again Eagle, it was a very interesting experience that I had with Shiva. I hadn't realised how small she was in the flesh.'

'Oh Shiva's OK but she's a bit straight laced for my taste,' said Eagle staring between Angels parted thighs. The wind was blowing from Angel towards Eagle, and she realised that he was being affected by these pheromones of hers. She looked at him properly; he was a handsome, well built man. He had a charming smile, and she could see by the bulge in his Lycra tights that he was well endowed in the cock department.

Angela's pussy was still throbbing after her session with Shiva, and after such stimulation it wanted more. Angela had never been short of male admirers during her life, but she had never had any sexual drive whatsoever. Her male associates confused her lack of interest with frigidity, and called her the Ice Queen behind her back. Since she had come into her power, there seemed to be a backlog of passion deep inside her waiting to explode.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers