Superheroines Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

Looking Eagle in the eyes she opened her legs wider. 'What's the matter Eagle, have you never seen a feathered pussy before?' she asked teasingly. 'You are joking, I thought that was a feather g-string to match your beautiful wings,' he said his erection now becoming painful.

Her obvious power over this Super human man was going to Angel's head. She had spent all her life as a gawky flat-chested innocent girl. Now she had become a sex goddess, and she just had to try out her power. Looking Eagle in the eyes she lightly brushed her feathered pubes. Her finger ran down the centreline of her pubes, pushing the soft feathers to one side and exposing her pink cunt lips to his gaze.

'That's not fair Eagle,' she pouted, ' I've shown you mine but you aren't showing me yours.' Eagle who's real name was Alan Smith, thought he was dreaming. He was on top of a skyscraper talking to an Angel who apparently wanted him to fuck her.

She was sitting there with her beautiful naked legs open, and playing with her pussy. He was seriously afraid that he was going to cum in his tights. He was glad that after he had designed his costume, he had thought to include a method of getting his cock out without having to strip his entire suit off. This wasn't so he could fuck women; it was for a more prosaic reason. Even Super humans needed to pee.

He had utilised Velcro to hold it closed until needed, and this seemed to be one of those times when it was definitely needed. With a rip of Velcro his rampant cock burst out of his suit, and saluted Angel. 'Wow that is a big one Eagle, I don't know if my little virgin cunt can possibly take such a monster,' teased Angel. The more sexually excited she became, the more she produced the super sexual pheromones.

'A Virgin, you're a fucking Virgin?' cried Eagle, this was too much, too erotic for words. He did something that he hadn't done since he was a callow youth, who had caught a glimpse of his naked mother as she walked from the bathroom to her bedroom. The sight of his mother's big naked breasts moving so delightfully; had made him cum uncontrollably all over the carpet.

Angel squealed in surprise as Eagle suddenly gasped, and grabbed his cock in a belated attempt to control it. It was too late; she flinched back as powerful jets of cum shot out of his cock and splattered her feathered pubes and inner thighs. 'Aarrrrgggghhhhhh, Oh God No!!! He cried in passion and embarrassment, as he watched his cock ejaculating over this beautiful sexy girl.

Angel was both disappointed and pleased at his reaction to her. This confirmed her power over men; she hadn't even had to touch him to provoke such an explosive reaction. On the other hand she was now ready to lose her virginity, and Eagle had shot his load prematurely and was now no good to her. With a self-satisfied smirk, she told him that she would see him around and with a joyful leap jumped off the skyscraper and flew home.

Her mother Mary had been worried sick when she had flown off, and she was waiting anxiously for her when she returned. 'Oh Angela darling, thank god you are back safe and sound. I was so wrong in yelling at you but I was so shocked at the changes that have happened to my little girl' she gushed, grabbing hold of Angela and hugging her tightly.

Angel was relived; she loved her mother and knew she would find it very difficult to manage her life without her. Mary did everything for her, cooking, washing, taking care of her wardrobe and managing her modelling business. Angel knew that her mother was living her life vicariously through her daughter, but didn't begrudge her this.

Angel's father had left them when she was very young; he was tired of being ignored by his wife. Her whole life was revolving around Angela and her career, and he just didn't fit into it. Mary had given everything to her daughter, and Angela did appreciate her love and devotion.

'Let me have a good look at you darling,' said Mary after kissing her daughter. She was understandably shaken at the physical changes in her only child. However her beauty and fashion orientated mind, had to appreciate this gorgeous creature that stood before her. Her daughter was now even more beautiful than she had been.

She had changed from a tall slender girl with no breasts and no sex appeal, into this erotic big-busted Angel complete with wings. If Mary couldn't extract money and fame from this transformation, then she needed her ass kicked, and nobody ever kicked Mary Latimer's ass. 'First of all my girl we are going to have to cover your assets, putting these on free display cheapens them. If the general public want to see these beauties they will damn well have to pay for the privilege.'

'But mom, I can't even wear a bra because of these wings,' moaned Angela. 'Rubbish girl, leave everything to mommy, I haven't spent my life in fashion and clothing to be beaten by a pair of fucking wings.' True to her word, Mary soon assembled a selection of outfits for Angel to wear. All her outfits were dependent on her utility belt.

Angel had insisted that she had to have somewhere to put her phone and other small girly items. Mary solved this by rooting through her costume boxes until she found a white leather money belt. She modified this to fit Angel, and once on it formed an anchor point for all her other clothes.

Halter-tops were necessary, using her neck to support her bras and tops. Modified panties hung from her belt, and simply by wearing white tights with her thigh length boots Angel became as decent as possible. Her breasts were covered as was her pussy and ass. 'Wow mom you've done it again, this is a lot better,' said Angel appreciatively.

'I haven't finished yet dear girl, that is your decent outfit, but decency doesn't earn the dollars. Now we will concentrate on making the most of your sexy new body. Off came the top, bra and panties, until Angel stood completely naked in front of her mother. Angela wasn't the least bit embarrassed at being naked in front of her mother. Mary had dressed her from the time she could walk onto a stage, and knew every inch of her.

Her mother was staring at her feathered pubes. 'Hmmmm I think I will leave your pubes just as they are; it looks like you are wearing a feathered thong. All we have to do to reinforce that illusion, is to do something about these magnificent breasts of yours.

Again Mary rummaged through her stock of odds and ends. She found a bra that had been worn by a ballerina in the production of Swan Lake. It was covered in white feathers, and she soon altered it to fit Angel's large firm breasts. A strap around her neck supported it, and it was again anchored to her belt.

Angela was delighted at this version, but still Mary wasn't satisfied. 'Not sexy enough,' she muttered removing it. Suddenly a wicked grin appeared on her face, and she told Angel to sit down at the makeup table. Mary had every type of make up that existed in the world. She was an expert make up artist, and had always done Angela's face for her.

Angela watched in fascination as her mother sprayed a white skin adhesive on the top of her breasts. Over this she sprinkled silver glitter dust, until it looked like Angel was wearing a glittering bra. To cover her nipples Mary created two small bunches of white feathers, and professionally attached them to her daughters bust.

Angel looked at herself in the mirrors; Mary had given her the illusion of wearing a matching feathered bikini top and thong. No one would guess that she was effectively naked. The new sexy Angel was over the moon with this outfit, and couldn't wait to try it out.

First of all she had to pose in her new look for her mother to take her picture. Angel was used to having her picture taken, and regarded it as a necessary evil of her life in the fashion world. By the time her mother was satisfied Angel was famished; she hadn't eaten since her transformation.

Mary was a good cook and soon served up a large meal for her darling daughter. Angela ripped into it with gusto, she ate everything put in front of her and asked for more. Her body now needed lots of food to drive her powerful wings.

After she was full, she suddenly felt very tired and with a kiss for her mom, she went to bed and crashed out. It had been a very strange day. While her daughter slept Mary was contacting all her friends in the industry. She had a very hot property in her daughter, and was going to milk it for all it was worth.

When Angela woke up in the middle of the night her feathered pussy was stiff with dried cum. She decided to take a shower but found it very difficult. Her wings barely fitted in the cubicle, and she was considering just having a wipe down, when she heard the sound of rain lashing against her window. She loved the rain, in this part of the country it didn't rain that much but when it did it bucketed down.

Her body had revived and she was full of energy, she decided to have her shower outside in the rain. Grabbing a bottle of shower gel she climbed onto her windowsill, and without a thought launched out into the air. This was marvellous; it was like the biggest shower cubicle in the world. She felt the warm rain hitting her body.

The night was warm and the rain felt very erotic on her nakedness, as she flew through it. The raindrops hitting her skin, felt like little soft kisses all over her body. Her sensitive nipples grew hard, as they were stimulated by the small teasing impacts.

She could feel the water running seductively over her skin. It was evolving and growing from individual drops, to rivulets. They ran down between her breasts, across the smooth expanse of her belly, and ran off her feathered pubes and down her inner thighs.

She looped in the air, to allow the raindrops access to her most private parts. The feeling of rain on her anus turned her on, and her cunt juices began to flow and mix with the rain. She had been concerned in case her wings would get waterlogged, but they seemed impervious to the deluge.

She had the desire to open herself completely to the rain, and landed on the roof of her house. She had never felt so wonton and naughty before. Thoughts of Eagle's big spurting cock came into her mind, and her cunt seemed to burn with lust. She lay on her back and opened her legs wide, and reaching between them pulled her cunt lips apart. This allowed the rainwater that was running down her open legs, to gather in her vagina and fill it to overflowing.

Her clitoris was throbbing with need, and she found her fingers rubbing over it. At first she rubbed languidly; and then faster and more urgently, as her need to orgasm grew. On her roof, in the moonlight and the rain, Angel screamed in orgasmic delight as she came for only the second time in her life.

Her naked body writhed in lust on the roof, cushioned by her wings that acted as a soft feather blanket, as the waves of pleasure flowed through her. She had never felt so free and uninhibited in her life. When the waves of her orgasm subsided, she stood up and soaped herself all over, paying especial attention to her throbbing vagina. When she had covered her body in suds she flew off again, and swooped and dived until the rain had rinsed her off.

Her second orgasm of the last 24hrs tired her out again, and she flew back to her bedroom. After drying herself thoroughly, she lay on her bed and went back to sleep. The next morning was bright and sunny, and Angel awoke happy and contented.

She stretched languidly, remembering her pleasure in the night. She thought she heard people talking outside, and looked out of her bedroom window. She was instantly dazzled by flash bulbs as an army of press and TV reporters that had arrived outside her house, spotted her and went into frenzy.

She looked down and saw that her breasts were on view; it was these large firm naked breasts and protruding nipples that had sparked of the flurry of pictures. She retreated back into her room and quickly donned the fathered bikini top with the white tights. Feeling a bit more decent she checked her face and hair, before grinning to herself.

Her mother had obviously called the reporters and Angel knew why. Publicity; publicity; the first step towards fame and fortune. Angela had been in this world all her life and knew how to play this game. With a short run she threw herself out of the window, and swooped down towards the pack of cameras.

There was absolute pandemonium as she was seen in all her glory. She spread her wings as wide as she could, as she glided over their heads. The motorised whine of the cameras were like a swarm of angry bees as hundreds of pictures were taken in seconds. After looping the loop against the bright blue sky, Angel landed on her roof.

She stood tall and proud, holding her beautiful white wings open so they could be seen to their best advantage. The reporters were screaming questions at her, but she knew better than to answer any of them. That was her mother's job, and she would tell them only what she wanted them to know.

Mary chose that moment to emerge from the house, she was immediately swamped by the press pack, and microphones were thrust towards her from all directions. She didn't even try to answer the questions, as the noise was far too loud. She simply handed out a press statement that she had prepared earlier.

It basically explained that her daughter had always been a good girl who said her prayers every night before she went to sleep. She was eighteen years old and was still virgin. She had planned to become a nun and do good works, helping the needy of the world. She woke up as an Angel.

The press statement ended with the words "God moves in mysterious ways his wonders to perform." Mary was playing the religious angle for all she was worth. In America the big money was in religion, and she knew that the TV evangelists would be clamouring to have Angela on their shows.

While Angel's mother was securing her daughters future, Eagle was returning to his home. He had been on patrol during the night, and was looking forward to food drink and bed. It had been his shift this week, all the Super humans took turns fighting crime, and this week it was his turn to patrol the west of the city.

He always landed somewhere secluded, so he could change into the civilian clothes that he had left there previously. He then walked home apparently a normal man. Although he was very popular with the ladies, he kept his two lives separate. Eagle was a confident brash Super hero, whilst Alan Smith was happy to live alone and keep a low profile.

As was his habit he turned on the TV whilst he made himself a snack. He almost choked on his toast, when he saw Angel in all her glory splashed over the news networks. As it was before the watershed they couldn't show the pictures of her with her breasts exposed, but there were plenty of pictures of her flying and posing on her roof.

'Virgin Girl becomes an Angel' screamed the headlines. Alan laughed out loud at this story, virgin girl? If he hadn't made a complete cunt of himself, she certainly wouldn't have been a virgin today. Still he had to admit that she was a stunner, and he still didn't know why he had lost control of himself in such an embarrassing way. Apparently she had planned on becoming a nun, according to the papers and God had decided to change her into an Angel instead. 'Yeah right,' said Alan smiling at this story, and went to bed.

Despite being tired Alan had a restless night, his mind was full of Angel. They were flying together in the rain, both were naked as was the way of dreams. He had spotted her flying in the night and had come up behind her unseen. The first that she knew of his presence was when his rampant cock slipped between her legs from behind, and brushed against her feathered pubes.

She giggled as his cock tickled her feathered pussy, then gasped as his hands cupped her large soft naked breasts and squeezed them passionately. 'Oh Eagle, you are such a naughty boy, what is that between my legs?' she asked wriggling her naked bottom seductively against his groin. With a twist of her beautiful wings she faced him and locked her legs around his waist.

This position opened her eager cunt wide for his probing cock. It slipped into her hot wetness easily; until its penetration was stopped by his balls hitting her feathered pubes. She cried out loud as he deflowered her, as she bent backwards in passion he sucked her large swollen nipples into his mouth and sucked hard.

His mouth was filled with her hot breast milk, and he drank it down greedily until he had drained her breasts completely. At this proof of his mastery over her, she orgasmed on his impaling cock and soaked his balls with her cum. This triggered his own orgasm, and this time his cum pumped into her womb, as it should have done on the roof.

She fell satiated from his cock, and fluttered down to earth. He felt a ripping pain in his back as her milk had its inevitable affect. Large white wings burst from his back, and with a whoop of sheer joy he flew down and caught her naked body in his strong arms. With her safe in his arms, he flew off with her to his secret Erie in the mountains.

To be continued.

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers