Superheroines Bk. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

He stood helpless, as Death approached and laid its hand on his face.

Every drop of life left his body, and it disintegrated into dust.

Mort gasped as she received his soul, but she was still hungry and stepping over the mall pile of dust she continued towards the front of the bank.

The leader of the cell was getting ready to leave the bank.

He had gathered the hostages into the front of the bank, and had packed the money into backpacks that were now being worn by his men.

All that remained was to strap a suicide belt to one of the young girl tellers, and send her out to the police.

Once the cops surrounded her, he would detonate her belt by his remote control trigger killing her and all those around her.

In the confusion he and his team would make their escape.

Once they were clear of the bank, another explosive device would detonate and destroy the front of the bank and all those left behind.

It was a good plan and should work, he had been hot and sweating as he organised everything and was suddenly aware that it was getting cold in the room.

The volume of firing from his men slackened, as they started to feel shaky and cold.

Mort couldn't just take out the terrorists, as they were in the same room as the hostages.

She had to accept that everyone in the room had to be incapacitated regardless of who they were.

As she approached everyone was shaking with a numbing cold, and were dropping to the floor helplessly.

Only the leader realised that they were under attack, and if he had been wearing his suicide belt he would have triggered it.

However it was his belt that he had placed on the girl, and he had yet to reset his trigger to active it remotely.

He tried to adjust the controls of the trigger but his fingers wouldn't obey him, and it dropped to the floor followed by his unconscious body.

The room was silent as the guns ceased firing; the terrorists were all unconscious as were the hostages.

Mort moved amongst them like the Angel of Death touching each terrorist.

As she passed their bodies turned to dust as she absorbed their life energy.

Soon they were all gone, only small piles of dust remained to show that they ever existed.

Mort was full of life energy, and for the moment satiated.

Her mission accomplished, she picked up one of the backpacks stuffed with cash and left the way she had come in.

Stepping over the stirring body of the young cop, she disappeared into the night heading for Caroline's home.

The SWAT team arrived and were very cautious as they approached the silent building.

When they finally entered they found only the hostages recovering consciousness.

There was no sign of the robbers and they could only presume that they had escaped.

What was a puzzle was the fact that the money had been left on the floor, along with piles of clothes and shoes.

The important thing was that the hostages were safe, and the money was safe.

Well done the SWAT team, case closed.

Mort knocked on the door of Caroline's apartment, and smiled as her lover threw herself into her arms.

Caroline was surprised not to see Joy with Mort, but accepted the fact without question.

It wasn't until much later that Mort remembered the backpack, and picking it up from the floor placed it on the table.

'This is for you Caroline; regard it as housekeeping money.

I earned it fair and square,' said Pamela smiling at her only love.

Angel sincerely wanted to end all crime in the city; she also believed that she had been given her power to achieve this great task.

She was toying with the idea of becoming a Goddess, as she honestly thought this would be the most efficient way of convincing the people to become good honest souls.

However Angel was still a young woman and subject to a young woman's needs and desires.

Her sexual desires were distracting her mind from this great vision, and she realised that what she needed was simply a good fucking to clear her mind.

Who to choose was her current problem, there were quite a few good-looking studs in her church.

She finally decided on a tall dark and handsome Latino man named Manuel.

He had the looks of a film star and the body of a dancer, she had made him one of her personal guardians and he had been exposed to her power more than once.

All that was needed was to invite him into her private rooms in the grounds of the church, and subject him to a concentrated dose of her pheromones.

Manuel was bursting with pride at being invited into Angel's presence. He was one of her most fervent supporters, and had worshipped her from afar as had everyone in the church.

He wondered what she wanted him to do, whatever it was he would do it for her.

He was so devoted that if she had asked him to jump off the roof of the church he would have happily done this, and he would have sung her praises as he fell to his death.

'Welcome Manuel, thank you for coming to see me,' said Angel smiling her beautiful smile solely at him.

She was so transcendently beautiful, the sun seemed to shine out of her face and he bathed in her presence.

Angel was naked and she was the epitome of sexual beauty.

'I am so lonely Manuel, I constantly give out love but I find myself needing love also.

I have chosen you to give me the love and affection that I need to continue my great work.

Will you love me Manuel, I need you to love me' she whispered, staring into his eyes as she slowly wafted her pheromones towards him.

Manuel's heart nearly exploded with love for her, and with a groan he sank to his knees in front of her.

With a warm smile Angel glided towards him until her feathered groin was pressed up against his face.

Angela groaned with desire as she felt his mouth against her feathered pubes.

Despite being the personification of Love, Angela was still a virgin.

She had never been fucked by a man, and had never desired to be fucked. Only since she came into her power, had her libido exploded into life. From being an ice queen she had become a lusting slut as her own pheromones drove her to a sexual hunger.

She had only managed to resist so far due to the efforts of the Super Telepath Verity.

She could vividly remember feeling disgust when she was first told about the sexual side of procreation.

The thought of allowing a man to insert his cock into her most private place made her shudder.

She had to listen to her college friends relating their sexual adventures in the dorm.

All the girls seemed to love being fucked, and actively pursued the boys in the football team in order to have their cocks thrust up their willing cunts.

What made it worse, was that it was the done thing at that time, that in order to avoid pregnancy the girls always made the men withdraw before squirting their cum into fertile wombs.

Instead her friends were quite happy to take the cocks into their mouths and suck the cunt slick cocks, until the men's cum blasted into their mouths.

Some girls swallowed this hot creamy liquid whilst others spat it out. Either way they all allowed the men to fill their mouths with it in the first place.

She had barely been able to look at these girl friends without allowing her disgust to show on her beautiful face.

Is if that wasn't disgusting enough, her best friend Sarah revealed to her that she was too scared to risk losing her virginity due to religious beliefs.

Therefore in order to preserve this priceless commodity, Sarah only sucked cock and allowed her boyfriends to fuck her up her ass.

The mind picture of Sarah kneeling on the bed with a man's cock thrust up her ass hole nearly made Angela throw up.

With a strained smile she had excused herself and made a run for the girl's cloakroom.

Angela just couldn't understand why girls wanted to be penetrated in this way.

That was then, now she knew precisely why the girls wanted to be fucked.

Her cunt was on fire with need, and she couldn't wait to open her legs for Manuel.

Manuel was in heaven, his nose was buried in her soaking wet pubes, and his tongue was licking her cunt lips and sucking hard on her clitoris. Angel had her fingers locked in his black curly hair, and was rubbing her pubes against his face as he licked her.

'Stop for a second, I want to see you naked' she panted, pushing his face away from her aching cunt.

Manuel quickly divested himself of the white robe of the devotee under which he was naked.

To his amazement Angel dropped to her knees in front of him, and guided his rampant cock into her eager mouth.

The heat of her mouth on his cock was beyond pleasure; he stood transfixed as the suction of her mouth made his head dizzy.

Angel had never sucked a cock in her life, but seemed to know just how to do it.

Her tongue licked around his bulbous knob end, and her teeth gently scraped his shaft edging him towards ejaculation.

For her part Angel was entranced by the size and taste of a man's cock. He was so long and thick that she couldn't get even a part of hic cock into her mouth.

The thought of this huge shaft of hot meat ramming up her wet cunt, was both frightening and exciting.

Folding her wings behind her, she lay back on the floor and opened her legs wide for him.

Manuel lay on top of her, and his mouth automatically went to her erect nipples.

He had lusted after her large firm breasts ever since he had first saw her, and couldn't resist squeezing and fondling them as he sucked hard on both her nipples.

'Fuck me Manuel, Fuck me now. I want your cock inside me, I want you to take my virginity,' demanded Angel huskily.

She wrapped her long beautiful legs around his waist, and using the power of her super strength pulled him towards her.

As if by instinct his cock entered her cunt and slipped deep inside her smashing through her hymen with ease.

He continued thrusting deep into her until his balls were pressed hard against her feathered pubes.

Angel growled in passion, as she felt her vagina stretched fully for the first time.

She could feel every inch of his thick cock as it pulsated inside her tight virgin hole.

She felt fulfilled and ecstatic and realised why women needed this penetration of their bodies so desperately.

Even though his knob was pressed hard against her womb, she wanted him even deeper inside her, and lifted her hips to allow him a few extra inches of penetration.

Her big tits were bouncing wildly, as Manuel fucked her hard and fast.

He couldn't believe he was actually fucking this Angel, and his mind had floated off into a type of dream.

All he knew was the fantastic feel of her tight virgin cunt gripping his throbbing cock.

Totally by surprise his orgasm burst upon him, and with a scream of lust he pumped his hot jets of cum deep into her womb.

She felt her own orgasm blast over her as she felt his cock pulsating inside her as he pumped her full of his hot cum.

She also screamed in passion as her hips bucked under him, ramming her cunt hard against his swollen balls.

Manuel collapsed onto her naked body, and sucked on her nipples as his cock subsided in her.

Angela lay quiescent, revelling in the feel of her satisfied cunt.

She was relaxed for the first time in ages, her body languorous and the warm drip of her cunt juices mixed with his cum, made a small puddle of sex on the marble floor of her room.

'Wow,' she thought, 'that was fucking fantastic, I must do this again and soon.'

After ordering Manuel to secrecy, she sent him away whilst she dressed for the meeting later that evening.

Angel knew that she had to have the backing of the Super humans in order to achieve her great goal.

She had called a meeting of these people tonight to bend them to her will.

She felt very strange since she had been fucked, her hormonal balance had been permanently changed.

She was now a woman, and unknown to her the sperm pumped into her body had set off the allergic response of the Super human female to human sperm.

Her large breasts were beginning to lactate and grow heavy with milk.

It was un-noticeable at the moment but it was unstoppable.

Also her powers had increase exponentially, her pheromones were now more concentrated and irresistible.

She dressed in her most holy garb, a pure white robe and golden belt and slippers.

She also wore a golden tiara on her head to set off her long blond hair.

Angel now had a bevy of beautiful girls to wait upon her and they all vied for the honour of preening her beautiful white wings.

At last she was satisfied with her appearance and made her way to the main hall of the church.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers
12