Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 02

Story Info
Catching up with the Cat...
6.1k words
4.65
76.1k
86

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of my ridiculous story, just remember that both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect! If you already knew that and you're back for more, thank you so much for your encouragement!

*****

Clark Kent had never liked Arkham Asylum. He believed that anyone could change and redeem themselves, or at least he wanted to believe it, but the grim castle had nothing to do with redemption. A long time ago he'd argued with Bruce about whether or not it did any good. In the end he'd let it go, since Gotham was Bruce's turf.

But now Arkham was Clark's problem. After fucking Poison Ivy into submission, he'd dropped her off at the asylum because he wasn't sure what else to do. She hadn't resisted anything he did until she realized that he was going to leave her, but instead of fighting she'd only looked at him desperately.

That was the reason he went back to visit her. Clark stepped inside the room that contained her cell, a specially prepared cube of glass that would theoretically keep her from using her plants to escape. It would probably last a month or two before she got free. At least, that was how it used to work. Once the guards closed the door behind him, Clark cleared his throat.

"Superman!" Ivy leapt from her bunk and rushed to the side nearest him. The Arkham uniform wasn't exactly flattering, but it wasn't shapeless enough to hide the curve of her hips. "Did you change your mind? You still own me... say the word, and I'm yours..."

As she spoke she pressed herself up against the glass, the pressure revealing the shape and size of her breasts. Clark's lips were suddenly very dry, but he forced himself to focus. "Are you going to break out of Arkham as soon as I leave?"

"You're really leaving me here? Please, Superman, fuck me! Just once more!"

"If... if you cause any more trouble, I won't fuck you. How does that sound?"

She drew back from the window in horror. "No! I'll... I'll be good, I promise!"

"Good. Stay here."

"Until when?" Ivy slid her tongue over her lips slowly. "Your threat doesn't work unless you come back to fuck me... you're not just leaving me in here, are you? You have some kind of plan?"

"I..." Clark shook his head. "I don't know yet. Goodbye, Ivy."

He turned away from her cell and marched out before he could second-guess himself. The slightest thought brought back his memories of how tight she'd felt wrapped around his cock, and he didn't need that right now. It brought to mind ideas of control he thought he'd abandoned a long time ago. Clark determinedly set his mind to more important things.

On his way out he glanced at the guard, wondering if he'd heard anything. But the middle-aged man simply sat at his desk, fiddling with his phone. Clark frowned, but decided it wasn't his place to object.

"Excuse me, can you tell me what happened to the security booth that used to be here?"

"Eh?" The man scratched his head and then shrugged. "Was there a booth here?"

"I distinctly remember security being better last time I visited."

"Yeah, well, the people higher up the chain keep changing everything every few months. You get used to it. Right now security is pretty light, but it has its upsides. Especially when we get chicks like that." The guard jabbed his thumb toward Ivy's cell. "While escorting her around, maybe I'll get to cop a feel, you know?"

Superman felt his eyes begin to heat up and controlled himself. He told himself what bothered him was the guard's corruption and apathy, but part of him was angry that the guard would touch Ivy. She was his.

Realizing what he was thinking, Clark brought himself under control. "Isn't seducing guards exactly the way she usually escapes?"

The guard shrugged. "Worth it."

"Worth it? Doesn't she usually kill the people she seduces?"

"Sure, but they die happy. Even if she doesn't fuck you, hell of a way to go." The guard saw his expression and rolled his eyes. "Pardon my French, Superman. This ain't Metropolis."

"I see that." Clark gave him a cold stare and sped the rest of the way out of Arkham Asylum in an instant.

Once he was high overhead, wrapped in the brooding clouds that always seemed over hover above Gotham, Clark managed to cool down. He wasn't himself, but thinking about that never helped. Instead he focused on what he needed to do.

The Bat-Signal had been Gordon, one last desperate attempt before the police department shut the signal down. Based on their conversation, it sounded like the corruption in Gotham City had gotten a lot worse and the few honest cops had their hands tied. Gordon had evidence that criminal were massing for some kind of massive assault, but he couldn't do anything to stop it.

An assault actually sounded like a relief to Clark. That was a problem he could solve with a few punches. Instead he faced a city positively riddled with crimes. From where he hovered, he could hear and see a thousand separate incidents. And there was so little he could do.

Even at top speed, he couldn't stop all of them. Not without risking killing the criminals, and certainly not while contacting the police or helping the victims. Bruce had been right: the only way to control Gotham was through fear. That wasn't something Clark was good at - even random security guards didn't respect him here.

Though he didn't have any solutions, Clark had to keep moving. He flew down to Wayne Manor and scanned it carefully, but it remained abandoned. Alfred had been at the funeral, but Clark wasn't sure what had happened to him after that. Few rooms had been used recently and didn't seem to contain any useful information, so Clark headed down to the Batcave.

Everything there was in disarray, but contained no clues that would help interpret Bruce's last words. Even the computer gave little hint what he had been doing, at least not the parts that weren't security locked. Eventually Clark managed to pull up all of Bruce's recent searches. That finally got him somewhere.

It seemed that Bruce had been obsessed with finding some sort of artifact - he hadn't known exactly what it was, but he had a shipping manifest that suggested it was being stored somewhere in the city. Not only that, there was a massive bounty from Gotham's underworld to anyone who could steal it.

None of the information told him exactly what the object was, but some of the searches suggested that it might put off unnatural levels of thermal energy. Strange... but something he could work with. Clark flew out of the Batcave and circled around the city once before settling on the docks. The warehouses there were the most likely holding place for a mysterious artifact.

Superman could focus his eyes to see the thermal spectrum, but the skill wasn't nearly as precise as his x-ray vision. The city was filled with sources of heat, but he gradually filtered out the bodies and motors and scanned what remained. One warehouse in particular leapt out at him, so he flew down toward it. Strangely, the door was already unlocked, so he floated inside and began searching.

There was definitely an unnatural source of heat in the building, but he couldn't pinpoint its exact location. It didn't help that he had no idea what he was looking for, either. Clark hovered in the center of the warehouse, considering the problem. Given enough time, he might be able to pinpoint the artifact with reasonable certainty, but...

Someone else was already in the warehouse.

She crouched on the other side of a row of boxes, but Clark effortlessly looked straight through them. Selina Kyle, better known as Catwoman. Her skintight black outfit covered all of her body except her face and part of her neck, yet left almost nothing to the imagination. As she rose to her feet, the muscles of her legs shifted in a way that made Clark finally understand what "fuck me heels" meant.

That led his eyes to her fantastically tight ass and soon to the rest of her. Though she had a gymnast's muscles, she also had some impressive curves. Dark hair was tucked into a cat-eared hat, and as Clark watched Selina lowered a pair of goggles to her eyes.

Night vision goggles, judging from the way she looked at him and began moving toward the entrance. Clark let her move out from behind the boxes before speaking.

"Are they storing some kind of cat-related jewelry here?"

Her body froze in place in mid-step, deliciously taut. Clark started to reprimand himself for looking at her that way, but realized that it hardly mattered after what he'd already done. After a still moment, Selina slid to her feet and put a hand on her hip. "How'd you catch me?"

"X-ray vision, remember?" Clark folded his arms and floated between her and the door.

"Aww, that's not fair," Selina pouted at him. "But I haven't stolen anything, honest."

"Coming from someone who calls herself 'Catwoman' because she's a cat-burglar, that's not really very believable."

"Honestly, it's true! I didn't say I wasn't planning to steal anything, just that I haven't yet. What I'm looking for isn't here, unfortunately." Selina sauntered in his direction, unzipping the front of her outfit enough to reveal just a hint of her impressive cleavage. "But I guess I did break into this warehouse - oops! What if I... found a way to make it up to you?"

"Okay."

Selina blinked and her seductive movements faltered. "Wait, what?"

"You're suggesting something sexual in return for not taking you to jail?" Clark shrugged. "You're not one of the murderous lunatics, so that seems reasonable."

"Well, then." Selina's smile grew wider. "I didn't really expect that to work, but I can't say I'm disappointed. I've always wanted to know if you were a man of steel or just faster than a speeding bullet."

She said it like it was clever, instead of a joke that every single teenage boy had thought of at least once. But Clark didn't think saying that would fit the mood, so he just raised an eyebrow. "Want to find out?"

"Ooh, saucy! Kitty likes!" Selina practically oozed across the distance between them, her hips rolling from side to side. When she reached him, she leaned up on the tips of her toes to kiss him.

Superman responded with just as much passion and she quickly began exploring his mouth. While their tongues wrestled, her fingers trailed down his chest and his abs before finding his cock. She worked it out of his trunks and began sliding her hand up and down his shaft, as if she thought it was already hard.

As he began to stiffen to his full length, Selina made a soft surprised sound. When she started to pull away from the kiss, Superman wrapped an arm around her back and pressed her hard against him. His tongue stopped exploring and starting invading. Selina moaned and her hand pumped harder around his swelled organ. Superman kept her pinned a while longer before finishing the searing kiss.

"Whoa..." Selina staggered back a step, though her hand stayed wrapped around his cock. "This little guy isn't so little at all! How do you keep him under control?"

"Practice." Superman slid his hands from her waist up her body, intending to unzip her suit, but Selina batted at his fingers. He barely felt it, but didn't press the issue.

"Nuhuhuh. It's better with the costumes on... and I want to get a good look at this monster." She pushed up her goggles and sank down toward his cock. With both her hands on his length she still didn't have all of it, her breath wafting hot on his skin. "God, even with two hands I don't feel like I have this thing under control. You really earn your name!"

He pushed forward, nudging the tip of his cock against her cheek. She gave it a playful lick before pulling away.

"Down, boy! I'm going to give you all the attention you deserve, trust me." Selina slid her face alongside his length, then met his gaze and slowly licked him from base to tip.

When she finally reached the end, her hands grasped him again while her tongue danced around his head. It felt like his size was throwing her off, but she had plenty of skill, flicking the underside just perfectly. After a few minutes exploring his cock with her tongue, she finally took his head into her mouth and began bobbing her head, just a little.

After several times she took him in further and almost immediately gagged. Her throat convulsing around him felt great, but he wanted more. Superman could have grabbed her head and rammed his cock down her throat, but Clark didn't want to do that. Or so he told himself. Besides, her blowjob still felt incredible and she was working him well with her hands.

"I don't suppose you're about to give me some milk?" Selina pulled back and stared at him - his cock, not his face. She looked so enraptured that Clark didn't even say anything about how far she was taking the cat puns. He didn't need to say anything at all. "I... I have to give this thing a try... just... just to see..."

Her justifications faded away. After a moment Selina shook herself and rose back to her feet. With a deft movement, she undid the lower part of her outfit, revealing her completely shaved pussy. She gave him a sly wink.

"Convenient, isn't it? Trust me, big guy, if you've never been with a cat, you have no idea what you're getting into?"

"Don't I?" he answered in a low voice. It made her shiver, but she was too far gone to back down now.

Abruptly Selina whipped one of her legs into the air. Superman watched it with only curiosity, since it was no possible threat to him. Midway through the movement, he realized that she wasn't kicking him, she was just raising her leg to show off her acrobatic skill.

A moment later she was pressed against him again, except one of her legs was up against his chest. It was an insanely flexible position, and he could feel the heat of her pussy against his thigh. Selina glanced at him and gave a smug smile when she saw her maneuver had the intended effect.

"See? Not many women could manage this, and it's going to get even better." She worked herself into a better position and he enjoyed the feeling of her shapely leg and thigh moving against his chest. Eventually with his support she managed to get her lips positioned over his upright cock. Then she eased down onto him.

Her pussy gripped him like a vise, offering constant new sensations as she had to shift her weight to keep her balance. Selina groaned and twisted, several short locks of hair escaping from her cap. She had still only taken part of his cock inside her and she was slowing down. Superman slid an hand around her waist but just held it there. With a little pressure he could have impaled her on his cock, but he wanted to see what she would do. Besides, it felt good to have her convulsing on him.

"Too fucking big," Selina breathed. She pushed herself off him a little but couldn't get much leverage. After a long groan she shook her head. "Damn, I can't take a tool that big this way. But God, I want it..."

Superman wanted to throw her down so he could see the perfect globes of her ass and pound away inside her, but he had a theory about what she was doing. Still, he was getting impatient and at her current rate it would take her forever to take all of his cock. She shifted her leg off his shoulder as if she was going to dismount.

Before she could slip off him, Superman grabbed her ass. That meant his arm hooked her leg underneath her knee, and more importantly it meant he was holding her up with his own strength. He took a moment to enjoy her ass, which was every bit as taut as he'd expected.

"Finally taking... some initiative?" Selina tried to smile cockily, but it didn't entirely work when she was flushed and gasping while he held her over his cock.

Instead of answering, Superman began to lower her onto his length. His head easily spread her lower lips and began pushing inside her. Selina grabbed his shoulders, trying to slow herself down.

"Easy there! I need a while to get used to this - aah!" Superman dropped her for just a moment, abruptly putting another inch of his length inside her. While Selina tried to catch her breath, he slowed down, easing his cock inside her bit by bit. She wasn't as unbelievably tight as before, but now he felt like he could sink all the way into her pussy.

When his entire length was finally inside her, Selina murmured and shifted her hips a little. "Damn, I don't think I'll ever get used to this thing. But I'm ready. Alright, big guy, fuck me apart!"

He shifted his grip on her hips and lifted her once before dropping her into his first thrust. Superman didn't give her everything he had, since he doubted she could take it, but it seemed to be more than enough for her. While she bucked and moaned he slid her up and down his cock, enjoying the convulsions around his length.

"Fuck!" Selina wrapped her arms fully around his neck, clinging to him desperately while he pounded inside her. That made it harder to keep the pace he wanted, but he got to feel her tits pushed up against his body. Wrapped tightly in her skintight outfit, they easily slid up and down his chest.

Shockingly soon, Selina came hard. Clark decided to let himself come too, spurting cum deep inside her. For a long time she clutched him for dear life while spasming on his cock, but eventually she slumped against him. A deep sigh floated from her, and suddenly she seemed to remember herself.

"Not, uh, not bad there, big guy!" She pushed herself and he let go, letting her hop off his softening cock. Her half-mocking expression was ruined when she landed and staggered as her legs nearly gave out. "Haven't gotten laid like that in a while."

"Just stay on the right side of the law from now on." Clark put his cock back inside his tights and frowned sternly at her. Selina giggled.

"Wow, you really are a boy scout. But with a package like that, you can be whatever you want!" She blew him a kiss and then flounced away. "See you around, big guy!"

Clark nodded, but she had already slipped away into the shadows.

X X X

The light from the last streetlamp slid over Selina's body, then she was fully in darkness. Her hideout lay several streets from the opposite side of the docks, a little corner cloaked in shadow. Selina hummed a song as she approached her door, swaying her hips from side to side more than necessary.

That little trip had been far more successful than she'd ever imagined. Not only had she obtained her target item, she'd gotten the best fuck of her life. Superman was way better hung than she'd expected, even if he didn't know how to use it. He probably would have been more comfortable with missionary position.

Selina giggled to herself and unzipped her suit down to her navel. It still held her breasts together, so she had to slip her fingers between them to remove the item. Just a little key, unremarkable except for how utterly black it was. She didn't really care, so long as the reward for it was real.

"Oh, Superman, you adorable goof." Selina held up the key, admiring the dark shine. "When it's this much fun to toy with guys like you, did you actually think I'd ever give up crime?"

"Not really."

She gasped and whirled, but it was already too late: the key was gone. Superman floated behind her, examining it curiously. She hadn't even seen any movement, he'd just taken the key from her quicker than she could blink. After a moment, he looked up at her.

"Even if I didn't know what you were trying to do, I would have heard you gloating. You should be more careful with how much you talk to yourself."

So he was playing with her, and he had been since the beginning. Suddenly, Superman's fancy morals seemed less adorably old-fashioned and more of a huge relief. He could splatter her across the pavement, but he wouldn't... would he? After all, she hadn't expected Superman to agree to her offer, either.

12