Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 03

Story Info
Battle at City Hall and a threesome...
4.8k words
4.6
55.4k
61

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we're back! Just remember that both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect. If you already knew that and you're back for more, thanks!

FYI, I think this is the best way to set up the rest of the series, but this one has a bit less sex than the previous chapters. There shouldn't need to be too many like this.

*****

Somehow, Superman found himself leaning back in the Batcave's central chair while Catwoman bobbed her head up and down on his cock. The past week of his life had been strange, with no time to think about how insane it all was. And sure enough, he was soon pulled from his introspection by the warmth of her mouth and the skill of her tongue.

"That's good," he said quietly, "but you should probably tell me what you learned now."

She kept sucking him a while longer, as if afraid he'd disappear. Since he'd fucked her, Selina Kyle had been an active participant in his investigations. After her difficult mission today, all she'd wanted as a reward was some time with him. Eventually she eased her mouth off his head, her thick lips clinging to it a moment longer.

"Okay, but I'm not going to stop." Selina unzipped her jumpsuit even further, freeing her breasts. She shimmied up into his lap in order to move them around his cock. Her large breasts weren't enough to cover his length, but they were wonderfully soft and warm. "This good for you, big guy?"

"It's great. What did your contacts have to say?" Criminals were getting more cautious, so he wasn't always able to listen in for the information he needed. Fortunately, Selina still had connections to Gotham's underworld and they'd apparently proved useful.

"Apparently the key really is just a key, but it unlocks something important. Everyone agrees that it's powerful and it's somewhere in Gotham, but that's all they know for sure." Selina pressed her breasts around his cock as she spoke, slowly massaging his length. "Rumor has it that it's a weapon, possibly a magical one. It's called the MacGuffin, supposedly."

"MacGuffin, huh?" Superman sighed, and not just because of Selina's movements. "I guess we have no choice but to make sure we find it first."

"Uh huh." She bent her head lower to take his cock into her mouth. Between her breasts and her lips, he was fully encased in heaven.

For a few minutes, Superman managed to sit back and relax, avoid thinking about any of the problems plaguing his life. But all too soon, sounds from the city caught his attention. He'd learned to filter out all of Gotham's minor problems, but he'd been waiting for this particular set.

"Sorry, Selina. It's starting now." Clark stroked the side of her face tenderly.

"Aww." Selina drew back and looked up at him. "Should I come with you?"

"You've done enough already. Stay here until the bullets stop flying." In a flash, Clark had his suit back on properly and was above the city. His trunks barely contained a long, hard bulge, but if all went according to plan, no one would be paying attention to it.

Clark still wasn't sure what exactly he was doing in Gotham, but one thing he couldn't do was sit still while people got killed. He'd kept careful tabs on the city's criminals as they prepared to fight one another over control of the city. Their official plan was to march on Gotham City Hall and seize control, but they'd be trying to take each other out along the way. It would be a bloody fight and a lot of people, criminals and civilians, would get killed.

At least, that was what would happen if he let the battle take place. One way or another, Superman was going to stop it.

First Clark had talked to Commissioner Gordon, who was still trying to get authorization to increase security. It sounded like half of City Hall was part of the crime rings, though, so he hadn't had much luck. Clark had tried to think of another solution, but it didn't look like there was an easy way through.

Now the army of thugs had already begun to move. Superman could see them, streaming through the streets and revealing their assault weapons. He could reach them in a second, but what could he actually do? It was too late to think of a clever solution, too late for Gordon's plans, too late to cooperate with the authorities...

So he had no choice but to take control himself.

 

X X X

 

Commissioner Gordon had been having a bad day, in a bad week, in a bad month. Even before Batman had died, his city had been determined to tear itself apart. Judging from the armed men marching up the steps to City Hall, his day was about to get a lot worse.

At his back, Gordon had two dozen security officers. They were no comfort, since he suspected half of them were on the payrolls of the very supervillains who had sent the army of thugs and the other half wanted to be. There would be no negotiations, no ultimatums, just a firefight outside and inside. Gordon checked his gun again, not that a few more bullets would do any good.

He found himself scanning the skies, looking for a familiar red cape. When Superman had arrived, Gordon had felt a flicker of hope. But the Man of Tomorrow was limited by the same moral codes that handicapped Gordon, and he hadn't seemed to be able to do anything against Gotham's corruption. Even if he came, what would he do, block the bullets from both sides?

As if in answer to his thoughts, Superman emerged from the clouds at that very moment. Gordon could see the frustration in his eyes... and then those eyes began to glow red.

Superman disappeared and a second later a titanic boom knocked Gordon off his feet. Every single window in City Hall shattered before the thunderclap that seemed to come from all sides at once.

All the breath had been knocked out of him and his ears were ringing, but Gordon managed to stagger back to his feet and get to the window. Almost all the criminals lay on the ground, and those who hadn't fallen were clutching their ears.

But all of their guns were gone.

"Commissioner." Though the ringing drowned out everything else, Gordon could still hear Superman's voice. He floated nearby, a god in human form. "I have taken the liberty of confiscating a some illegal weapons."

"That's not enough!" Gordon looked past him and saw Two-Face standing amid the crowd, half of his immaculately tailored suit charred. The villain flipped a coin, glanced at it, then gestured to his thugs.

Incredibly, they began attacking the others. Soon the army had become a brawl on the steps, as the different gangs fought for control. Superman watched them with a frown on his face... and his eyes were beginning to glow again. Gordon grabbed the edge of his cape.

"Superman, listen to me! They already own the city, this is just a symptom!"

"Then what should we do?"

"You have to stop the supervillains behind it all. These thugs are just following their orders."

"Fine." Superman disappeared again, and an instant later Two-Face was jerked off his feet and flown into the air. In a fraction of a second, all the underworld leaders who had been stupid enough to show up themselves were gone.

Superman had asked what "they" should do, as if Gordon could do anything to help. The Commissioner just stood and stared. If Superman was that fast, why didn't he use that speed all the time?

 

X X X

 

Why didn't he do this all the time?

Clark found himself grinning as he burst from place to place. Once he grabbed all the supervillains he could see, he started suppressing the sonic booms created by his speed again, since he didn't know how much damage they could do to humans.

What next? The fighting had spilled over into city hall, and what Gordon had said was right. There was no point brawling with a bunch of thugs. He'd already taken all their guns and piled them on one side of the city, while the supervillains were tied up on the other. Anything further was just wasting his time, but he couldn't float there and do nothing.

Abruptly Clark noticed that there was someone sitting on top of City Hall, laughing wildly at the brawl going on below. Harley Quinn? If she was there, the Joker must be present, but Clark hadn't seen him in the melee. He was a bigger threat than everyone in the brawl combined.

Superman landed heavily on the roof behind Harley. She yelped in shock, but soon hopped up and grinned at him. "Heya, Supes! Whatcha doin' here in Gotham?"

"Where's the Joker, Harley?"

"Aww, and here I was thinkin' you were interesting in little old me! Mistah J told me to wait for these bums to finish fighting each other, then bop the winner on the head!" She cheerfully hefted her hammer up to her shoulder. "See, this is all just a big show to let everybody know the police ain't in charge anymore. The real fight will be after this... but my puddin will win, of course!"

Superman frowned. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Mistah J told me to!"

"Why?"

Harley blinked and put a finger to her lips. "Uh... that's a good question, actually. He said to sit up here, and if any do-gooder types showed up, to start telling them everything. When I asked a question, he hit me. Because he loves me so much, of course!"

"That's really not a healthy..." Clark shook his head and focused. "Are you saying the Joker is using you as a distraction? What for?"

"Doesn't matter! If my puddin wants me to be a distraction, I'll be the bestest distraction ever!" Harley lunged at him.

Compared to the speed he had been moving, she might as well have been attacking in slow motion. Clark moved behind her and gave her the lightest of shoves, enough to send her stumbling. It seemed to take her forever, giving him even more time to think.

Obviously Harley was there to slow heroes down, but why? While everyone in the city was distracted with the fight at city hall, the Joker could do anything. Clark tuned out the battle and began listening for anything wrong in the city while scanning with x-ray vision. He doubted the Joker was planning to steal a comically-oversized playing card - in recent months, the clown had left a string of gruesome murders in his wake.

Yet Clark couldn't sense anything wrong. The streets were safer than usual, with so many of Gotham's criminals fighting at City Hall. Meanwhile, Harley was coming for him again and he didn't need any distractions, even ones moving at human speed.

Superman flicked her hammer from her hands, grabbed her wrists, and lifted her off her feet. Harley's eyes widened in surprise, then she began to kick her feet like she was throwing a tantrum. "That's not fair! Not fair!"

"What's the Joker planning, Harley?"

"You're going to have to force it outta me! You wouldn't do anything mean to a girl as cute as I am, would you?" She batted her eyelashes at him, and despite himself Superman was distracted.

With Harley's arms over her head, her breasts were pushed out toward him. And damn, she had an impressive pair. Her red and white outfit covered her like a second skin. He found himself running his eyes down her body, over her smooth stomach, slim waist, and flaring hips. Of course he did it fast enough that she would only have seen his eyes flicker, if she saw anything.

Yet the fact that he was leering at Harley was all that made him realize the truth. It was all a double bluff: the Joker wasn't trying to distract people with the battle at City Hall, he was distracting them from something at the center of it. Clark desperately searched through the building and its foundation for anything that might-

He caught a glimpse of a grinning bomb as it exploded.

Even at top speed, Clark couldn't arrive in time to stop it. If he'd realized an instant sooner... but no, he had no time for that. The explosion itself was tearing through the building, and worse it was propelling a thick green gas in front of it.

First Clark smashed through the building to where Gordon was and carefully grabbed the man without tearing him apart. The explosion was still rising upward, already causing casualties and overtaking the heart of the battle. Atop the building, Harley was just beginning to fall, and she'd fall directly into the explosion.

Without a second of hesitation, Clark threw her over his shoulder. Even at his speed, he couldn't save anyone else from the explosion, but he could stop the gas. As it flooded down the steps, he met it with an enormous breath of air. His breath struck the advancing wall of fire and it began to buckle in slow motion.

Once he got to a safe distance and set his passengers down, Clark let himself relax and perceived time at a human rate. The explosion seemed to cave in on itself as it met his breath. Some of the gas lingered around the burning remains of City Hall, but most of it was blown high into the air, where it began sinking down over the uninhabited wasteland outside Gotham.

"Whazzat?" Harley looked around herself in confusion, then stared at the devastated building in shock. "Puddin..."

Clark realized that he didn't have time for her. Gordon had slumped to the ground, glassy-eyed, and his lips were beginning to part in an unpleasant smile. Most of the criminals who'd been hit by the main gas cloud were already lying dead, their mouths wrenched open in bloody grins. Though Gordon hadn't breathed nearly as much, some of it must have gotten into his system.

In a flash, Clark picked up Gordon and flew him to the Batcave. He found Selina siting in the chair, monitoring the news, which hadn't even begun to cover the attack. Clark lay Gordon down on one of the medical beds near the back of the cave and swept up to Selina. She jumped.

"Whoa, don't startl-"

"We need Joker anti-venom. Immediately."

They both searched, and though Clark had super speed on his side, Selina knew the Batcave better. She uncovered a set of carefully labeled vials near the utility belt maintenance area, placed it into one of the syringes, and administered the anti-venom to Gordon. Clark could have done it faster, but he didn't trust himself to the delicate operation at that moment.

Though Gordon seemed to rest easier, his teeth remained locked against one another and his eyes stared at nothing. Selina watched him for a while, then shook her head.

"Normally it works almost immediately - this must be a new version of Joker venom. The old anti-venom can slow it down, but it can't cure him completely."

"Can you do anything to synthesize a new version of the anti-venom?"

"Sorry, big guy, I'm just a thief. No idea about poisons like this."

Neither did he. But he knew someone who did.

 

X X X

 

Though Ivy had never enjoyed being at Arkham, it had become worse since her last stay. Most of the guards were scumbags who creeped on her and got grabby whenever they escorted her between rooms. Based on how little order there seemed to be, she was worried about how far it might go... before she started killing people, that is.

But what really made it worse was what Superman had done to her. She wasn't sure how she had spent her time in Arkham before. Sat in her cell and fumed about the world, maybe. Now she had all the time in the world to think about her life and it was depressing. The person she had been a long time ago, before becoming Poison Ivy, now didn't seem so far away, and it left her deeply uncomfortable. Who was she, really, and how did she fit into the world?

And then the one thing she was sure about made her life much simpler.

Superman smashed through the roof of her cell and floated there like a god. The uncertainty she'd seen at the beginning was gone, replaced with a steely determination that made her heart flutter. Ivy wished that she had left her uniform unbuttoned but judging from his expression, it wouldn't have mattered.

"I need your help, Ivy."

"Of course. Anything."

"Good." One powerful arm closed around her, crushing her body against his chest, and then they hurtled straight up. When Ivy's head stopped spinning they were high over Gotham. With Superman holding her like that, she didn't mind at all.

She didn't get many opportunities to see Gotham like this and... well, it looked terrible. The dark spawn of industry blanketed the Earth, and not even in a way that made many people happy. Yet she still didn't see any way to change things... unless Superman...

Their speed increased and she got light-headed for a moment, then they were inside a dank and gloomily lit cave. She immediately realized why Superman had brought her: Commissioner Gordon lay on a bed in the grip of Joker venom. Though Ivy felt a twinge of regret that Superman hadn't taken her just to fuck her again, she knew she needed to focus on the task at hand.

"You want me to cure him? That's possible, but I need equipment, a lab at least..."

Superman gestured over his shoulder.

Sure enough, the Batcave had every kind of lab she could ask for. Since Superman burst away again, she had no choice but to get to work. She already had anti-venom and a chemical analysis, so her expertise with her own poisons would probably be enough.

Since she was turning over a new leaf - ha ha - she didn't mind saving Gordon. He was a decent man, as far as humans went, and she remembered that the houseplants in his home were happy. But the main reason she obeyed was because Superman had commanded her. It was just natural that she would obey him, and maybe if she cooperated he'd take her again...

"If you try to use your own poison, you'll regret it." The voice came from the shadows of the cave and it took Ivy a moment to spot Catwoman. Sneaky, as always. "I'm watching you."

"Relax, Cat. I'm not going to try anything."

"Oh really? You just decided to walk on the straight and narrow?"

"Since when are you such a champion of justice?" Ivy examined Catwoman's face and saw her flush slightly and avert her eyes. Ivy smirked. "He fucked you too, didn't he?"

Catwoman squirmed, but looked almost relieved. "Then I guess we're in the same boat. I don't know how to explain it, but ever since he took me with that huge tool of his... do you think that could be an actual super power?"

"Super cock? Heh, maybe it is. I have no idea how the hell Superman's powers work, but he seems to have almost all of them. Why not a magic dick, too?"

"It's hard to know what to think anymore."

"I know the feeling." Ivy finished her base, moved it to a syringe, and injected the Commissioner. His eyes eventually closed and he seemed to fall into a deep sleep.

"Did it work?" Catwoman padded up beside her and peered at the syringe curiously.

"That's not a real cure, but it means the basic theory is the same as the old anti-venom. I'll need to take a sample of his blood and run an analysis to create an effective serum."

After watching her continue her work for a while, Catwoman spoke softly. "I really don't know how I should be feeling right now. Part of me says I should be jealous, but another part of me is glad there's someone else so I have time to recover. He wears you out, you know?"

Ivy laughed. "The first time he took me I may have gone unconscious for a little bit. Alright, Cat, I can live with this. We haven't always been friends, but we've been able to work together in the past. This could work... assuming Superman can accept it."

"You think any man could reject the two of us?" Catwoman put her hands on her hips, but she frowned a second later. "He can be pretty straight-laced, though. Maybe he will object. I don't know how to read him, sometimes."

"I think he's struggling between two sides of himself." Ivy gave Catwoman a sly smile. "We need to make sure the right side wins."

For a while they worked in silence. Ivy moved on from the fancy-looking parts of her work to monitoring the analysis. Catwoman returned to the main computer and continued scanning news broadcasts. It seemed like something terrible had happened at City Hall, but Ivy ignored it until the Joker's face interrupted the broadcast.

12