Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 04

Story Info
Harley Quinn is fucking insane...
4.1k words
4.66
68.3k
78

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, starting this chapter, I'll assume you've read through the previous ones. Some of the chapters might work as standalones, but I won't be going out of my way for that. Comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules, go!

*****

Gotham City at night was a grim place, even during the periods where it wasn't ruled by supervillains. Those streetlamps that still functioned cast feeble cones of light that failed to penetrate the city's darkness. A young woman scurried from light to light on her way home until a man in a ski mask leapt out of an alleyway with a gun. She screamed, knowing what would happen.

The man disappeared.

She blinked, stopped cringing, and looked around more carefully. Her attacker was simply gone, exactly like she'd heard from her neighbors. When she looked to the skies, there was no one there, but she still smiled and whispered into the night. "Thanks, Superman."

Floating overhead, Superman smiled back. The attacker had been placed outside Superman territory... without any clothes or weapons. That was exactly the same thing that happened to any criminals who tried anything overt. He couldn't stop all crime personally, but the criminals were catching on and staying outside of the part of Gotham he controlled.

Eventually he planned to stabilize the entire city that way, but it would take time. He could have beaten all the supervillains in a day, but that would destroy the feeble order that kept Gotham from falling apart entirely. Those criminals who had survived the Joker's toxic bomb were the only structure that remained. Their ranks had swelled when corrupt officials released practically everyone in Arkham.

But Clark could play that game now. He didn't rely on Arkham or the police: normal criminals were ejected from his domain naked, supervillains got frozen in crystals from the Fortress of Solitude. With a little help from Catwoman and Poison Ivy, he could easily make his own authority.

"Yoohoo, Superman!"

It was normal to hear someone calling out in the city, and his pseudonym wasn't rare. But the familiar voice made him immediately devote his attention to pinpointing the source. He worried that it was a record or trap of some kind, but he soon spotted her, standing in the middle of an intersection.

Harley Quinn. One of the things he'd done wrong since coming to Gotham was letting her escape. She was dangerous enough on her own and might be a pawn in another of the Joker's murderous schemes. After saving her life he'd been more focused on preventing Gordon's death, but he should have taken the time to restrain her. Most likely she'd have sung a different tune if he'd gotten his dick inside her.

"Great Scott," Clark muttered to himself, but it wasn't the same. He really was the kind of person who had those thoughts now and he couldn't go back. Besides, he had an insane woman in the middle of his territory holding what looking like detonator.

"Suuupes!" Harley spun in a circle, one hand to her mouth. "Too busy to talk with little old me? Things will start exploding soon!"

The safest thing to do would be take her out instantly, but Superman decided to approach at a slower speed. If she'd wanted to blow things up, she could have done so already. Talking might let him learn something. Since he was hovering, she didn't hear his approach. "What is it, Harley?"

"There you are!" She turned to him, grinned, and waved the detonator around. "You can just stay right there, or a bunch of stuff goes boom-boom!"

"You want to talk? Talk." Superman folded his arms and watched her. Though he got another look at her fantastic body, he made sure to analyze the detonator - the internal parts suggested it would trigger if she took her thumb off the button. It would be easy for him to reach her and hold her thumb down, so he could afford to hear her out.

"Yay, you really showed up! So are you seriously protecting this part of the city?"

"Yes, and that means I'm not a big fan of it exploding."

"Aww, but explosions are fun! Well, not so much fun when they're happening to you." Harley peered at him curiously. "Why'dja save me, Supes?"

"You didn't deserve to die, Harley, especially since the Joker used you like that."

"My puddin would never..." Midway through her statement, Harley slumped forward. "Aww, who am I kiddin'? If you hadn't been there, I'd have been a goner for sure."

Superman frowned, trying to judge how sincere she was. "Have you been back to see the Joker since then?"

"Naw..." Harley twisted back and forth guiltily. "I know I should, he's gonna be real angry with me. But lately he's been trying out his knives on me, and I don't like that game."

"The Joker... uses knives on you?"

"Oh, don't worry! It's was my fault, I spit instead a swallowin'! I deserved it!"

"That's..." Clark massaged his eyes. "That's really fucked up. Have you ever thought about seeing a psychiatrist?"

"I am a psychiatrist, silly!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

She seemed almost like she'd forgotten about the trigger in her hands. After a moment, Clark sighed. "Alright, I'm obviously not going to talk you through that one. What are your demands?"

"Demands?" Harley stared at him, then looked at the detonator and her face beamed. "Oh yeah, I have bombs! Uh, I mainly just really wanted you to answer my question, but... give a sec, I'll think of somethin'!"

It was obvious going to take more than a second for her to put a serious thought together. He had to wonder if her brain was completely fried or if there was some of her old self left. More importantly, what would happen if he gave in to his desires and just fucked her? Ivy had said it was like getting a clean slate, letting her start over without all her neuroses. It was easy to imagine fucking Harley Quinn, but would it do any good?

"Ooh, that! Do you have a banana in your pants or... I wanna see that!" Harley pointed eagerly at his crotch and Clark cursed. He'd become undisciplined in controlling himself recently, since he always had relief from the others.

"Seriously, Harley? In the middle of the street?"

"Yes!" Harley stamped a foot and put her hands on her hips. "I have the thingamajig, you have to do what I say!"

Well, now she was literally asking for it. It was easy for Clark to set his concerns aside and just be Superman for a while, grabbing Harley and flying her to a deserted alleyway. Whipping his dick out might add something to his reputation in Gotham, but that wasn't really the image he was trying to project.

"Whee, haha!" Harley spun around once as if dizzy, then stepped forward and began pawing at his trunks. "Come on, get it out!"

"Fine." Superman revealed his mostly hard cock.

Harley gasped and tossed the detonator over her shoulder to clap. That was vaguely ego-boosting, but Superman was more focused on desperately using his heat vision on the detonator. He fused the trigger's internal parts together, locking it in the down position before the bombs could explode. Though she'd tossed it aside easily enough, he doubted that meant it wasn't real.

"Gosh, this thing is huge..." Harley sank down in front of him and started extending a hand, then suddenly shrank back. "Aww, I wanna touch it, but if I do anything, Mistah J will kill me..."

"No, he won't." Superman moved at full speed, pushing her back against the wall and putting his cock directly in front of her face. "I'm stronger than you are, so you couldn't do anything."

"Ooh, you're right! I'm completely helpless, so it's not my fault if you have your way with me!" Harley eagerly began running her hands along his shaft.

Her attention soon had it rock hard and she cooed appreciatively. The material of her gloves was thin and smooth as silk, so he didn't mind letting her explore. Though she had a crazed look in her eyes, it was downright sane compared to some of the expressions he'd seen from her. Harley's tongue slipped between her lips and she rose up high on her knees, her lips coming close to him before pulling back.

"I... sorry, Mistah J... I gotta..." She mumbled under her breath, too soft to be heard if not for super hearing. Not long after that she darted forward and swallowed the head of his cock. Superman grunted at the tight warmth and decided to let her stay in charge a while longer.

She pulled back until only his head was inside her mouth and began circling her tongue around it. Soon she began to change up her movements, in utterly random and unpredictable patterns. After grinning up at him she began bobbing her head up and down, the spheres at the ends of her costume's pigtails bouncing back and forth.

At first she only took in the first inch or so, but then abruptly on her next bounce she took in the second, then the third... Superman watched in surprise as she aggressively kept taking more of his length. Amazingly, she got all the way to the base, her face pressed against him while her throat pulsed around him.

Yet she didn't stop, pulling back and trying to take him all the way again. She managed a few times before his size became too much for her and she fell back, spluttering and coughing. After recovering she looked up at him with bleary eyes.

"Sorry, Mistah... uh, I mean... it's... it's just too much for me, Supes. Please... please don't..."

"Harley." Superman gently cupped the side of her face. "I'm not going to hurt you. That was incredible."

"R-really?" She stared up at him like he wasn't making any sense. "You really mean it?"

"Of course I do." He pulled back the top of her costume, freeing her blond hair tied in pigtails. "And I'd never hurt you, Harley."

In response she slid her lips over his cock again and began bobbing her head up and down. This time she paced herself a little better, and he enjoyed it more. She was still struggling to take as much of him as possible, though, where even Selina and Ivy had hesitated at the length and girth of his rod. Harley was crazy... and in retrospect he realized that he shouldn't have been surprised.

Since she was obviously going to keep going until he came, Superman relaxed and enjoyed her blowjob. Whatever she lacked in skill she more than made up for in enthusiasm. Her pigtails flicked back and forth as she bobbed her head up and down on his length. Eventually he felt his release and slid one hand behind her head to keep half his cock inside her.

Harley locked eyes with him and took in several more inches. Her throat began swallowing even before he came, milking all the hot cum from his balls. Though it overwhelmed her and she had to pull back, by the time she had only his head in her mouth he was spurting his last. She fell back, her head spinning.

"Wow, that's... I dunno what that... feel like I'm all over the place..."

"Take as long as you need. You didn't need to go that far."

"But I wanted ya to have a good time, or you'd..." She frowned and then shook her head. "You really meant what you said about not hurtin' me?"

"Of course I did."

"But Mistah J will. It doesn't matter if he knows or what I tell him, he'll still..." She shivered and started to say something about how he loved her, so Superman crouched down beside her and caught her chin in his hand. The movement seized all her attention, clear blue eyes fixed on him.

"I'll protect you, Harley. You don't need to be afraid anymore."

When he pulled his hand back, she was quiet for several seconds. Slowly Harley raised a finger and tapped it against her lips. "So... you're sayin' you'll take me in? Keep me safe from Mistah J and all the other nasties out there? And all I have to do is be your fucktoy?"

"Now, I didn't say th-"

"Deal!" Harley grinned, then became utterly serious the next second. She grabbed the fallen detonator off the ground and brandished it at him. "But I have conditions! Serious conditions! And if you don't agree everything goes boom!"

She looked so determined that he didn't have the heart to tell her the detonator was ruined. "What are your terms?"

"First! You will never, ever throw me outta any movin' vehicles! Second! Under no circumstances will you make me give yer underlings handjobs as payment! Third! When you discipline me you can't use a cattle prod! Fou-"

"Harley, I'm not going to hurt you." Clark lifted her up into his arms and smiled at her astonishment. "And I don't have any underlings. I'm Superman, remember?"

"Oh, right... um, yer not gonna burn me with yer laser eyes, are ya?"

"Of course not."

"Aww, Supes, yer the best!" Harley threw her arms around him and hugged him as tight as she could. Though the bar had clearly not been set very high, he was still glad to see some real happiness on her face. Not just manic glee, but a hint of something that might grow to be real trust.

Though she was completely still for several seconds, just hugging him, abruptly she pulled back. "Ooh! Ooh! Can we fuck in the air? I wanna fuck in the air!"

"That, you can count on." Superman gripped her waist out of habit before realizing he might as well grab her ass. Harley giggled, then squealed as he shot straight up until they were high over Gotham.

As soon as they stopped, Harley hooked her legs around his waist and began craning her body all around to look at the city. She bent over backward with little concern for her own safety, and apparently just as little awareness of how it presented him with her tits. When it seemed like she'd had enough looking, Superman slid his hand up her stomach and cupped one of her breasts.

"Wow, you got big hands!" Harley giggled again and grabbed his other hand, trying to pull it to her. "Come on, give the sistas some love!"

She didn't need to beg on that one, so Superman kneaded her breasts. He found her nipples rock hard through her costume and she kept pushing forward into his hands as if she couldn't get enough of it. That made sense, since she'd probably gotten very little in the way of gentle touching.

Given the way she was grinding her hips against him, though, he was going to need to let go eventually. She wiggled down until the cheeks of her ass were seated on either side of his erection. "Hard again, huh Supes? Did you ever go down?"

He shook his head. A quick tug tore away the bottom part of her outfit, revealing her moist pussy. Before he could try to guide her to him, she moved with remarkable control, trying to get herself lined up with nothing but him as leverage. She couldn't quite manage it, but it was an impressive display of gymnastic talent. Superman wasn't sure who was more flexible, Harley or Selina, but he would be happy to let them compete.

Now, though, he had a beautiful woman in his arms eager to be fucked. He guided his cock into her and she immediately began to bounce on his length. At the start she was only moving over a small part, her muscles tensing to keep him from going to the hilt, but as he'd expected she quickly took more.

When most of his length was seated inside her she wrapped her arms around his neck and stayed there for a while. Though she was mumbling something, it was incomprehensible even to his ears except for the words "Supes" and "cock." Soon enough she rallied and began to bounce again, taking most of his length with every thrust.

But not all of it. Superman grabbed her hips and pulled her down on one bounce, seating every inch of his cock inside her. Harley screamed and clutched him tighter with both arms and legs, but her body was shuddering in pleasure. After a moment she managed to pull back slightly to look at him.

"Give... give me a second, Supes..."

He could give her more than that, given how incredible she felt around him. But after a while murmuring incomprehensibly, Harley began to bounce again. This time she managed to take his entire length, impaling herself over and over again and moaning all the while.

When she slid back so she was hanging only by her fingers gripping the top of his suit, he shifted his hands back to her breasts. Sure enough, she kept sliding up and down his length, and her pussy clenched even tighter around him. She bucked even harder, driven by an impressive manic energy.

It was only several massive orgasms later that she began to flag, finally exhausted. When her legs started to lose their grip on him, Superman pulled her back against him and began controlling the thrusts himself. Even tiring, her hips twisted wildly around him, so it wasn't hard for him to find his release and come hard inside her.

"Yer incredible, Supes. Never been fucked like that before." She sank her head against his chest and her entire body relaxed. "I feel... like a bunch of different people. All of them fucked real good."

That made him glance at her, but he couldn't see much of her expression with her head tucked beneath his chin. Well, he doubted that he could have fucked her even crazier, so it was probably fine. He just held her and rubbed his hand along her back, prompting another blissful murmur.

"Mmm, yer just perfect, Supes. If... if you wanna use the cattle prod on me, I don't mind."

"I told you, Harley, I'm not..." Since telling her that hadn't seemed to do any good, he bent down and whispered into her ear. "All I want to do is fuck you. Every hole, every position, every day. You're my fucktoy now."

"Wow... I... must be dreaming..." And amazingly, her breathing became even as she fell asleep against him.

She looked almost cherubic resting against him, but she still had his cock deep inside her. Superman realized that he could happily go another round, but only floated back to the Manor. Best to let her sleep and recover, his cock could wait.

Not that it would have to wait long.

Even at a slow speed, it didn't take him long to return to the Batcave. They'd reorganized it for use as a base of operations for multiple people and put the giant penny and all the rest back into storage. More relevantly, they'd refitted some of the sealed rooms with normal furnishings, both for their own use and for situations just like this.

As usual, Ivy smiled when she saw him float in, but this time her expression changed. "Is that...?"

"Yes. She showed up on her own to threaten me - remind me to ask her where she hid all the bombs."

Ivy followed him toward one of the unoccupied rooms. "And you've already fucked her? Silly question, I see that you have. I hope you didn't hurt her."

"Not at all." He finally pulled out of Harley, prompting her to murmur vaguely unhappy noises. After he laid her down on the bed, Ivy sat down beside her and smoothed her hair.

"I'm glad she's... with us now. She's suffered a lot. She needs someone who won't abuse her, and sometimes I could keep her away for a while, but it never lasted."

"We'll see if this does."

"You have at least one thing I don't." Ivy smiled affectionately at him before looking back to Harley.

Since that little problem was resolved for at least a while, Clark floated into one of the Batcave's side caverns. He also got his cock back in his trunks, since he felt ridiculous with it just sticking out. Listening for Selina's heartbeat, he found her leaning over a table. She wore nothing but lingerie and her cat-eared hat, which she'd been wearing the last time he'd fucked her.

"Good patrol?" She didn't look up at him, still focused on the map.

"You could say that." Clark floated beside her and returned to his feet. She had a map laid out on the table with the new districts and rulers marked, as well as a few symbols without an obvious purpose. "Why are you using an old-fashioned map? Aren't there computers for that?"

"Don't really trust computers. There's always somebody better who can hack in and steal everything, and it's no fun having your secrets stolen that way." Selina finally looked away from her map and planted a quick kiss on his lips. "We should probably start expanding soon."

12