Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 07

Story Info
Calendar Girl has a date with Superman.
3.8k words
4.61
30.2k
46

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

*****

When her mind wasn't filled with thoughts of revenge, occasionally Paige Monroe had a few moments to think. It was easy to look back to all the people who had scorned her or to look forward to her bloody revenge. Both were easier than staying in the present, because the present held all kinds of uncomfortable questions.

For example: why had she spent the last two hours crouched inside a giant bust of George Washington?

But Calendar Girl couldn't let herself think that. If she did, she might start asking why she felt the need to dress up in holiday-related costumes to take elaborate revenge on the people in the modeling industry who had jilted her. If she thought about it too long, eventually it almost seemed like she was the one who was crazy.

Things were going to turn around soon, though - she had a good feeling about today. Admittedly, Presidents Day was not the most dramatic holiday for a vengeful attack, but that was exactly why it would take everyone by surprise.

Everything was perfectly planned. The gala would begin and that bitch Donna Day would walk out on stage. That was when the giant bust of George Washington would crack open and she could leap into action. The three hunks that served as her enforcers would have hidden themselves in the audience and would immediately restrain any guards in attendance. Her hat would shoot fireworks, distracting everyone, and after capturing her target she would leap through the giant flag and disappear into the night. Everything would be perfect.

She needed it to go perfectly. Life had been rough lately. Where Gotham had once been filled with wacky crimes and costumed criminals, now everything was brutal muggings, not to mention the rapes and murders.

The Penguin's domain was safer than most, allowing for some semblance of high society to exist within the fragile order. That was why she'd continued operating there, where everyone she needed to take revenge on could still prance around in comfort. But even here, no one had any time or patience for her vendetta and didn't even treat her threats as if they were worthy of respect. It was all so gritty it was starting to wear on her.

Not that life had been easy before Gotham had become a crapsack world. Paige had felt like everything was going to hell for a long time. Darker and nastier every day, all the way back to when her star had fallen and she'd become the hideous has-been she was today. Well, she'd show them. She'd show them all.

Unfortunately, showing them all meant waiting for a very long time in almost complete darkness to eventually make her entrance. Most people didn't appreciate just how much effort dramatic entrances took. She might have lost her beauty, but she hadn't lost her flare. She could afford to suffer a little to get things right. This was nothing compared to Christmas, where she'd been stuck inside an oversized candy cane for half a day because the event she'd meant to crash was delayed on account of snow.

Next time, though, she really should plan better. Fortunately, she had a lot of time to prepare for the next one. She'd lost her last contract in September, so... wait, what day of the week would that be? Despite her name, she didn't have the calendar memorized for every year. But she had a bad feeling that it might be on the exact date...

Oh God, what if her only chance to take revenge was on Labor Day? What on Earth could she do then? Have a costume that wasn't white? Set up some kind of fake parade? And she'd need to get entirely new weapons custom-made... what, some kind of exploding hammer? No, that would just confuse things further. She should check if the holiday had any real symbol...

Abruptly the music started and Paige jolted back to the present. Yes, it was the march, the gala was already underway. She checked her top hat and flag weapons a few more times, just to be sure. Though there was no way of seeing out of the bust, she could just hear the people on stage - after all, it wouldn't do to appear after a thematically inappropriate line.

What was going on, though? The people didn't sound like they were enjoying themselves at the gala, there was some kind of argument. When she heard a glass shattering, Paige decided that she'd had enough. There was no way she was going to let something else upstage her, not after waiting so long.

Paige secured her mask one more time and then burst from the presidential forehead, plaster shattering in all directions. She gripped the brim of her colorful tophat and began to set off the fireworks as everyone turned to look at her.

"Hope you voted early, because I've elected your doom! I'll-" A gunshot tore through her hat, destroying the fireworks mechanism and knocking away her powdered wig.

She fell back on the stage, half-deaf from the sound and the shock. Now that she could see more clearly, a shocking number of people in the audience were poorly dressed... and well-armed. Paige realized with slow horror that most of them weren't attending the gala at all: they were robbing it. They had the nerve to interrupt her vengeance?

Her anger was cut off when a gun barrel thumped against her chest. A thickly-built man leered at her, pushing her another step backward with his gun. "Another costumed crime fighter, are ya? They're droppin' like flies lately."

"I'm... I'm not a crime fighter!" Calendar Girl clenched her fists at her sides. "I was here to take revenge!"

"And you thought that required a fancy costume and some kind of ridiculous theme?" The gangster laughed unpleasantly. "Well, reality is about to bitch slap you across the face... bitch. This isn't the old Gotham anymore."

Paige bit her lip beneath her mask and stared out over the gala. The remaining elites of Gotham were being herded into a corner as all their valuables were stolen. A few girls were being felt up, and even though the idea horrified Paige, part of her was sad that she was no longer beautiful enough to be considered, even by these thugs.

"Let's get that mask off, shall we?"

"No!" She screamed and pulled back, but the thug tapped her chest again. The man grasped for her mask - and then another shot cracked through the air.

The gun skittered across the stage and Paige turned to see one of her hunks with his own weapon raised. He looked ridiculous standing shirtless next to all the gangsters - good, but ridiculous. Though the thug near her massaged his hand, he only grinned again.

"That's some fancy trick shooting. But you shoulda put the bullet in my head."

Abruptly another thug hit her subordinate from behind, driving him to his knees. A gun touched the back of his skull, the hammer cocked, and Paige knew that they wouldn't hesitate for an instant to kill him. He was just an employee, not someone she cared about, yet Paige realized that she couldn't let him die. That wasn't who she was... and that was why she couldn't survive in this new Gotham.

"Unless you wanna see his brains blown all over the floor, let's get those clothes off. You look damn fine in that skin-tight outfit, but I think you'd look even better without it."

Her other two subordinates were frozen by the side of the stage, unable to do anything against the drawn gun. Paige considered the weapons she had on her and realized they were all too slow. She was absolutely helpless, and that broke her. Even in this, she was just too old...

"Help me!" Her cry barely broke over the noise in the hall and the thug chuckled.

"Who are ya callin' for, babe?"

"S-Superman is in Gotham. He... he might..." But no, she was just fooling herself. As if to hammer that point home, the thug leered.

"Aye, we know he likes to butt in where he's not wanted. That's why we made damn sure he'd be busy now - a few of our boys are out shooting up the town, so he'll need to go stop them. And since he doesn't kill, we don't even lose anyone." The thug began to pull at her mask. "You want to get ahead, you gotta think beyond the stupid costumes."

A whip cracked, knocking his arm aside. Almost faster than Paige could see, the whip snapped out again, wrapping around the man's arm and then pulling him off his feet. For a moment she could only stare, then she slowly turned to look at her savior.

Catwoman stood on the stage, looking perfect in black leather. Paige's heart skipped a beat. Part of her had idolized Catwoman, able to pull off such a simple theme so perfectly. And now her idol had saved her life, which put her on stage in front of a lot of murderous thugs with guns. That was the act of someone who was supremely confident or completely crazy...

"Hahahahaaa!" A shrill laugh jerked Paige's attention to the side, where she discovered gangsters flying in every direction. Amid the whirlwind danced a red and black clad figure, her enormous mallet easily smashing her opponents before they could get a shot off.

Harley Quinn was here too? She'd abandoned her elegantly simple outfit for red and black dyed hair and a tight bustier. Fashion-wise Paige thought it was a step backwards, but damn did it show off her body. The psychopath looked far better than she'd ever imagined.

After whomping another gangster, she turned to stick her tongue out at Catwoman. "I'm winning! There's no way you can catch up, so Supes is totally gonna fuck me!"

"H-hey!" Catwoman scowled and lashed her whip. "He never agreed to that competition, that's just some crazy idea you came up with!"

"I'm still winning!"

"It doesn't matter, he'll take us both anyway..." Despite her muttering, Catwoman leapt back into the fray with desperate energy, trying to take out more of the criminals than Harley Quinn. Between the two of them, the mob didn't have a chance.

Paige knew she should run, yet she found herself standing and staring at them. What on Earth had they been talking about? She thought Harley had been referring to Superman, but suggesting that he was going to fuck them? Both of them? She couldn't possibly have heard correctly.

If she had been there alone, she might have stayed a while longer, trying to puzzle it out. But Paige didn't want her subordinates to get caught up in this mess. She hopped off the stage to the one who had tried to protect her. It looked like he'd have an ugly bruise, but he managed to get up when she supported his shoulder. They limped toward the exit as fast as they could.

Hopefully they could make a run for it. Her last two hunks had been closet to the back exit, so if she could-

No, it was too late. Her hunks still stood by the door, but their eyes glowed a dull green. Between them stood Poison Ivy, a pinnacle of womanhood even more voluptuous than the others. She could have blown through any fashion show even with her green skin. As Paige watched, Ivy finished trailing one finger along one of the hunk's jaws and turned to look at her.

"Sorry, can't let you go just yet."

She sidled closer, slowly and yet faster than Paige could manage to react. All too soon Ivy was kissing the hunk beside her, rendering him another zombie. Paige took a step backward and ran into the side of the stage, her eyes fixed on Ivy.

"You have some impressive men with you." Ivy's lips curved in a lascivious smile. "But I know someone better. Won't you stick around to meet him?"

"What...?" Paige finally found her breath, but realized she had nothing to say. "What... is all this?"

"It takes some explaining, but there might not be time for it now." Ivy glanced to the side, where the brawl was already over. Catwoman was tying up the last of the thugs while Harley pushed at the terrified civilians with her hammer.

"Come on, move it, move it!" She cheerfully waved her hammer around with one hand, which only terrified them more. "Get out or Imma bop ya!"

While she herded them out, Catwoman approached. She barely looked at Paige, instead focusing on Ivy. "It looks like Riley was telling the truth."

"Did you doubt it, after what Superman did to her?" Ivy asked, and both of them smiled.

"That means the thugs are starting to adapt, though. We need to be careful, or-" Abruptly Catwoman cut off, holding one finger to her ear. Ivy also seemed to be listening to something. A moment later she cursed and Catwoman leapt away.

Meanwhile, Harley stared skyward and whined. "Aww, come on, Babs, it's not my fault! I'm not used to not whacking people!"

"First one to catch him sucks Superman's cock!" Catwoman yelled as she flashed past her. Harley yelped and scrambled after her out the doors.

The abrupt exchange left Paige blinking in surprise, utterly confused. Whatever was happening, she was far out of her depth. Ivy remained beside her, brushing back some of her beautiful red hair. The movement revealed that she wore a small earpiece, to which she seemed to be listening.

"No, I don't think we need to be worried. It was like you said - these guests were targeted because they didn't have connections to the Penguin." Ivy frowned. "Yes, of course they'll find out eventually. But if we can keep this under wraps for a little longer, will it matter?"

"E-excuse me." Paige nervously stepped in front of her. "What's going on?"

"One of the thugs escaped with the civilians, but he'll be caught soon." Ivy's gaze moved up and down her costume curiously. "What on Earth are you wearing?"

"It's... my costume... for Presidents Day." Paige nervously took a step backward. "I, uh, have a different theme for each crime... it's kind of my, uh..."

"Paige Monroe, aka Calendar Girl? Oracle has a file on you."

"Oracle? You're... working for the good guys now?"

"Not exactly." Ivy cocked her head to listen for a moment, then smiled. "Yes, I think he'll want her, at least as a fucktoy. I'll keep her here until he's done."

Paige shivered. "W-what did you just say?"

"Since you're going to be one of us, I guess there's no point being coy. Superman is taking over Gotham and he's going to make you one of his sluts. Don't worry, it will be fun."

That was unbelievable and insane, but Paige's mind latched onto the most personal bit of insanity. "He... wouldn't want me. I'm hideous."

Ivy looked her over again and raised an eyebrow. "Going to have to disagree with you when it comes to your body, at least. And I don't know how bad your face could be, but Riley has some pretty severe burns and they don't bother Superman."

"No, I'm... I'm too old... I'm just wasting away..."

"Hmm, Oracle says you have some kind of complex. We'll see if Superman can fix that the usual way."

"Don't let him see me!" Paige started to run, but a vine curled around her legs and bound her in place. Thin but surprisingly strong tendrils wrapped around her body, tying her to the side of the stage. Ivy pulled off her mask and Paige screamed, trying to hide her face with her long black hair.

"Come on, girl, you look good enough to be a model. ...oh, very funny, Oracle. Now, we probably won't have to wait long before-"

"You won't have to wait at all." The powerful voice managed to penetrate Paige's terror. She stared upward, for a moment not caring if anyone saw her face.

Superman floated in the air over the wrecked gala. From the stories, Paige had expected him to be a muscle-bound hulk, but he was... well, perfect. His body was leanly muscled, physically huge only because of his height. She'd seen his handsome All-American face in pictures before, of course, but in person his eyes were so strikingly blue that they took her breath away.

He glided down beside them and Ivy immediately moved into a passionate kiss. Superman wrapped an arm around her waist and held her close as he took her mouth. Despite herself, Paige couldn't resist using the angle to get a good look at his butt. Damn!

Eventually he pulled back, leaving Ivy breathless. Superman smiled at her, then turned his attention to Paige and her heart seized up. Here was the man of her dreams, seeing her as a drying husk past her prime, yet she couldn't bring herself to look away...

"This is the beautiful woman you mentioned?"

"That's right. Calendar Girl, though I'd never heard of her."

Superman stepped closer and Paige barely averted her gaze before those eyes captured her. "What exactly were you trying to do here?"

"Um..." God, it had made sense in her head, but having to explain it to someone else made her whole plan sound insane. "I wanted to take revenge on everyone who abandoned me. Presidents Day seemed like a good time, because I could, err, inaugurate my revenge."

"That pun is just awful."

Paige blushed. "I know that one was a stretch. Why couldn't I have gotten fired on Easter or something?"

"Well, now we have to decide what to do with you." When she dared to sneak a glimpse at Superman's face, she saw that he was smiling. It was a surprisingly kind and warm expression... and his lips were a lot more kissable than she remembered. After a few seconds she realized that she was staring and not responding, then blushed again.

"What are you going to do to me? Arkham is closed down, and the prisons these days..."

"I already told you what would happen, girl," Ivy said. She smirked and her vines twisted. Instead of binding Paige's arms at her sides, they pulled them away and over her head. They lifted her with impossible strength until her toes were barely on the ground while larger vines began tearing away her outfit.

When Superman moved closer to her Paige began struggling, trying to escape. She desperately wished that she had met him back when she was young and beautiful, but now it was too late for her. The idea of her being with this perfect man was too much, she couldn't let it happen.

"You can't," she managed. "I'm... I'm hideous..."

"Far from it." Superman's hands touched her hips and she shuddered in pleasure. She wanted him to touch her so badly, yet she couldn't let it happen or he'd realize all her flaws. Yet struggling was useless - even without the vines, she could tell that one of his fingers had more strength than her entire body. Slowly but surely, he slid his hands over her smooth stomach, up her sides, and one finally cupped a breast.

How was he not repulsed by her yet? Paige gaped in shock as she realized that she could see his cock through his trunks. She was shocked at its size, yes, but more so that he could get hard for her. That didn't make any sense, yet she found herself bucking her hips toward him.

When his cock emerged she admired it, for a moment forgetting to think about herself. When the vines parted her legs she realized that she should be self-conscious, but it was too late. He thrust inside her and she screamed, struggling without nowhere to go but the side of the stage.

When she looked down, her hideous body... wait, he was only half-way inside? Paige's mouth dropped open and then moaned as his next thrust pushed a little more of his length into her. Even if she'd wanted to, there was no way she could escape.

And once she accepted that she was going to get fucked, it all became so much easier. She surrendered herself to Superman's plundering length and enjoyed his hands playing over her body. It wasn't long before she was wailing with no space in her mind for anything but the pleasure.

Years had passed since she'd felt good enough about herself to orgasm, yet now it was coming. She couldn't manage to think about herself at all, trapped in the present ecstasy. Superman's thrusts became hard and fast, and it was exactly what she needed. He drove her to an incredible height of pleasure and she bucked wildly against him, her world going white.

When she faded back to reality, she was still impaled on the perfect cock with Superman's beautiful body in front of her. No, it couldn't be reality. If it wasn't a dream, it was some kind of horrible joke, a mockery of her.

12