Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara sat back and began twisting a lock of hair around one finger. "That part of the story does ring true to me. You see, I tracked back the appearance of each MacGuffin and they seem to create a field of... excitement, I guess you'd say. They aren't the objective, just a tool abandoned once they've served their purpose. I can't possibly speculate about what these Writers might want, but I do think it has to do with manipulating this field."

"Then this is a fight over their castoffs."

"Maybe. I think we have another clue, too: the MacGuffins each radiate a strange kind of energy. It's... well, frankly it doesn't make any sense. It seems like high energy radiation, yet instead of penetrating physical matter it interacts with it even more than even infrared radiation. But I haven't gotten very far since this isn't really my field." Barbara raised an eyebrow at him. "I don't suppose you know any theoretical physicists you could fuck?"

Since he'd studied some extraordinary forms of energy at the crystals in the Fortress of Solitude, Superman asked for details and they discussed the matter further. The entire time, Selina kept lavishing attention on his cock. As distracted as he was, all her work was finally taking a toll.

When he and Barbara had discussed everything they could, Superman focused entirely on Selina's hot mouth. She sensed his attention and purred before redoubling her efforts. Twisting from her seat to blow him bent her athletic body wonderfully, and Superman ran his hands over it as she sucked. He came in minutes.

The next second there was a loud beeping, from the computer but not one of the usual warning alarms. Barbara instantly looked at it, then grinned. "Now that's interesting." She looked back down to where Selina was pulling off his cock and wiping her mouth. "I don't suppose you're still hard?"

"I am, actually." His balls no longer felt like they were going to burst, but he could definitely go another round. "Do you want it or is this related somehow?"

"Both." Barbara slid two electrodes across the table toward him. "Put these on your forehead and then come fuck my face."

Since Superman was fine with the first step of any plan that had such a good second step, he complied immediately. In an instant he had attached the electrodes and was floating in front of Barbara's wheelchair, his cock pressing gently against her cheek.

Barbara stayed seated, but did undo her ponytail so that her hair fell around her head. Even though he'd just come, the silky strands brushing against his cock made Superman desperate for it again. She smiled up at him as if she could tell and then put her hands flat on his thighs to push him back a little.

As soon as he was in position, he pushed between her lips. She accepted him gladly, neck craning forward to take more of his length. That felt good enough, but he didn't want things slow and gentle and he could tell that neither did she. As soon as Barbara got comfortable, Superman thrust deeper into her mouth. Though she gagged around him slightly, when he pulled back she only took a quick breath before coming forward again.

Superman tangled his hands in her hair and began fucking her face properly. She might want it rough, but she could only take so much, so he went hard and fast. Barbara pushed back against him as long as she could before the most she could do was receive his thrusts, eyes meeting his through locks of her hair. That ended it for him and he spurted inside her mouth before pulling out.

She sighed and relaxed back into her chair. Not only was her hair down, her shirt was askew and he saw that she'd undone the top of her pants and had one hand far down them. The sight of her so disheveled and satisfied made him smile, yet somehow it just made his cock want to go again.

"Oh, God, that was... was..." Barbara gave him a smile of pure satiation, then abruptly shook herself. "That was what we needed." She grabbed a small glass container from beneath one of the computer monitors and spat some of his cum out into it. An instant later she had the container sealed and she was wheeling to the radiation-testing table.

With a wry smile, Superman hovered after her. "How does this help?"

"You recall the energy that I mentioned? You give off more of it than any source except the MacGuffins, which I've always been curious about. What surprised me was that after Selina's blowjob, her numbers went up too. I had to test if your cum itself was radioactive... well, and I was feeling a little jealous."

"Interesting observation, but what would it mean?"

"No idea." Barbara finished setting up the equipment, and rays that would have been invisible to human eyes flashed down over the jar. The machine almost immediately returned a set of numbers that didn't mean anything to him, but made Barbara smile. "Interesting. Looks like your cum is almost as radioactive as you are, and it seems that it transfers. Except, the y-values... this is curious..."

"I take it you have a lot of work to do."

She flashed him an apologetic glance before returning to her machine. "Definitely. Sorry, but if you were wanting more..."

"No, I'm in a very particular mood today. I'll catch up on this later." Superman checked on Selina, who had curled up and fallen into a deep sleep, and then floated from the room.

Technically there were more important things to be doing, but all he could think about was that he was one blowjob away from the full set. He cocked his head and listened to all of Gotham. Nothing was currently exploding, which was good enough for him. Superman found the Ventriloquist's heartbeat and floated toward it.

Peyton Riley sat in the room she'd taken for herself, her crossed legs folded beneath her dark dress. She'd kept up her elegant style, initially saying something about not wanting to deface Scarface's honor. But as the days had gone by, she'd mentioned the puppet less and less. When she noticed his entrance she brushed at the hair covering her eye and her back straightened, displaying her breasts to full advantage.

"Well, you're certainly... well-dressed."

"It's been a busy morning." Superman floated behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders while he looked over the papers on her desk. "You're working personnel now?"

"I may not be able to do the impressive things the others can, but I do know Gotham's minor criminals." Riley spread out the papers, demonstrating how she'd paired pictures with criminal records. "Ivy and Paige work alone, Selina mostly knows the power players, and Harley... well, the Joker's henchmen don't have the longest lives."

"You think some of them are worth anything to us?"

"A lot of them are good men, driven to crime because sometimes it feels like the only job in this city." Riley shook her head sadly. "But there aren't as many as I'd hoped. It feels like the Joker is killing off all the sane ones left."

"With his toxic bomb?"

"No, I meant recently. Take a look."

Superman took the pile of papers she handed him and flipped through the images. There weren't many papers left operating, but they did have some photographs and news sheets. It seemed there had been a string of grisly murders, leaving nothing but hanging skins with the faces spread in ghastly grins.

"He's doing this for so long?" Superman asked, frowning. "I've been searching for him in particular, but I've never been able to find him. How has he managed to kill this many people?"

"I couldn't tell you. But if you want me to contact some of the survivors about working lower level enforcement for us, or at least working in the regions we don't control directly..."

"That's a good idea, Riley. We'll discuss details later. Right now, however, I want to take advantage of one of your other skills."

There was no question what he meant by that. While he fucked Riley as much as the others, she knew that he liked her oral skills and she took a quiet pride in it. She smiled and rose to kiss him before pushing him onto the room's couch.

"Sit down, then, and make yourself comfortable. Let's do this properly."

He gladly settled onto the couch and left himself in her hands. Riley knelt down between his legs and practically flowed up to his cock. She teased her tongue along the sides for a long time and he didn't feel any impatience whatsoever: he knew it would be worth it.

When she finally took him into her mouth, he groaned from deep in his chest. Every part of her mouth was impossibly skilled, doing things he hadn't realized were possible. There were times when he wanted passion or intensity, but after coming repeatedly, her talented mouth was exactly what he needed. She expertly brought him closer and closer to the edge, drawing out the experience while he ran his hands through her hair.

She sensed the moment when he started to come and took in more of his length, sucking even more powerfully than before. Her blowjob didn't stop until the very last drop of cum had been drained from his balls. Then she pulled back with agonizing slowness and planted an absurdly chaste kiss on the tip of his cock.

"Was that what you needed?" Riley smiled up at him. She was flushed herself and though her hair had fallen away from her scarred eye, she didn't notice.

"It was perfect, Riley." Superman leaned back and stretched. "I woke up feeling like this was a day for blowjobs, but this has been even better than I'd hoped. I wonder if-"

"It's not done yet!" The door burst open, Paige leading all of the others into the room. She put a hand on her hip and stared at him with hunger that shone straight through her mask. "Get him, girls!"

They all rushed for his cock, pushing against one another. Six women was far too many for any kind of shared blowjob, making the whole idea more ridiculous than anything, but the sight of all six of them going for his cock was enough to get him hard one more time.

Superman found himself grinning. That need for a blowjob was pretty damn well sated.

*****

Maybe writing seven blowjobs in a row was a crazy idea, but I did my best! I think I succeeded in differentiating them all, but again, this was a one-time experiment I have no current plans to repeat. Next chapter will be a more normal one featuring Huntress.

12