Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra had released Talia, but she was held in place by the sight of Superman's cock in front of her. She took a deep breath and then raised both hands, hesitantly, as if afraid it would hurt her. When she clasped both hands around his thick member she shivered, but then slowly rose to her feet.

"I... I need to feel this, to feel you, to..."

"Stick it up her butt!" Harley yelled encouragingly. The others gave her unpleasant glares for no reason whatsoever.

It didn't seem to have any effect on Superman, who lifted Talia into his arms and kissed her. She seemed to melt against him, so much so that Harley hallucinated her melting away like butter. Fortunately, she snapped back to reality soon, since that held interesting sights like Superman groping Talia's ass and his cock poking between her legs.

She eagerly worked her robe up around her hips in order to lower herself onto him, moaning as she did so. Superman held her up, letting her set the pace for a brief time. Just when she started to think this would be like her old encounters, he shredded the robe covering her body and thrust into her hard. Even from where she was standing, Harley shuddered.

"We were right about her." Ivy slipped a hand around Harley's waist, though her eyes were locked on the scene before them. "She's an impressive woman."

"Think the two of us can get her for an hour?"

"Not soon. Superman will monopolize her for a while."

"But he wouldn't say no to tha two of us joining in, would he?" That comment made Ivy smile slightly and hug her a little closer.

Superman, meanwhile, was moving things along. Though he wasn't hammering into Talia like he often enjoyed, she seemed to find his thrusts more than hard enough. Her perfect body gyrated wildly against him as her moans rose to higher and higher levels.

When she came hard, Superman actually slowed down to keep the sensations from becoming too intense. Which was an oxymoron in Harley's opinion, and a real waste, but she understood what he was going for. Apparently he didn't want to just fuck Talia with his super-mojo, he wanted to take her completely. Judging from the ecstatic happiness on her face, the plan had worked.

"Please, don't stop, beloved," Talia breathed into his ear. Harley's eyebrows shot up and wiggled, which made Ivy smile.

"She's done, then."

"Yup. But I'm gettin' horny, Red, we don't have time to wait for Supes to finish!" Harley tackled Ivy, grinning wildly, and the others didn't even roll their eyes.

X X X

Quite some time later, Superman continued his slow thrusts into Talia. Her body had gone limp with pleasure, yet still massaged his cock while he was inside her. Her skin glistened with sweat and her hair hung partially over her face. She'd obviously had more than enough, but Superman wasn't sure if he was done yet.

"Beloved..." Her voice was little more than a whisper, but he heard it easily. "You've given me pleasure I never dreamed of... please, take your own. I want this to... be complete." She looked up at him with those gorgeous eyes and Superman felt his cock throb.

He pulled her to his chest as he thrust slow and hard, flooding her insides with his cum. When he'd finally spent himself, she murmured happily and slumped against him, nearly unconscious. Though it had been a long time in coming, that had been an incredibly satisfying fuck. Yet despite that, he didn't feel like he was done. Not even close.

As he looked up from his partner, he realized why. Many of the others had left to follow his instructions, but those who remained had been drawn into the sexuality of the experience. Huntress was lying back, unashamedly shoving four fingers into her pussy. Ivy lay in post-coital bliss with Harley asleep on her chest. Cassandra sat at the side of the platform, apparently meditating, but when her eyes fixed on his he realized that was far from the case.

All of that would have to wait, however, because his earpiece crackled. "Now that you're done," Barbara said, "there are a few details to consider."

"Have you found a way to watch?"

"I got a satellite in range." Judging from her breathing, she'd been active herself. "There's still more to the League. If capturing Talia doesn't let you control the rest, then we need to move on them quickly."

"Well?" Superman looked down at Talia before remembering that she couldn't hear Barbara. She was already one of them, but not in that way. "What happens to the League of Assassins now?"

"It's yours, beloved." Talia rested her head gently against his chest. "Just as I am."

"That settles that, then." He smiled, but also touched his ear piece. "But seriously, Barbara, we'll deal with the details as soon as this is done. And after you're done, if you want."

Barbara answered in the affirmative with a moan, but Superman was distracted by someone else. Ivy still looked satiated, but her eyes focused on him clearly. "There are still the members of the League who are waiting. I saved them for you, and you've given them quite a show."

Superman blinked as he realized just how many women were trapped in vines around them. He'd been very conscious of the way he was manipulating Talia, but hadn't even considered the assassins. Though his cock hardened again in anticipation, he'd taken the edge off. Besides, he thought he saw real fear in the eyes of some of the younger women, and that wasn't what he wanted.

"Let them go." As Ivy obeyed, Superman slowly turned to face them. "The League serves me now, and all of you will serve. If you wish to serve only with your blades, go to meet Lady Shiva at the base of the mountain and no one will touch you. But..."

He didn't really need to finish that sentence. After everything they had seen, they all knew exactly what he was offering. Some went, but more surged toward him with hunger in their eyes. Soon he was waist deep in scantily-clad ninjas pressing against him.

Superman smiled. International criminal syndicates could be useful for something after all.

*****

Physics people, I know an ocean liner literally dropped from space would be far more destructive than I wrote here. But I thought the line was too good not to use, so you can assume that Harley's point of view isn't completely reliable. Versions of her are still crazy, after all.

12