Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 15

Story Info
A chilling encounter with Killer Frost...
4.5k words
4.67
23k
30

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for this being late, my other writing projects are keeping me busy.

The main reason I thought of putting Killer Frost into this story was because of Assault on Arkham, but I'm thinking of the Louise Lincoln from before New 52 continuity because I think she's more visually interesting. For your imaginative purposes, anyway.

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

-

"No, aah, don't take the crates east until they've been - fuck! - checked for radiation. Shit, shit, shit! You there, get another crew scanning for fragments. Aaah!"

Selina Kyle was doing her best to direct the recovery of all the pieces of Kryptonite that Ra's al Ghul had owned. It was a simple enough task, made difficult only because of Superman's cock pounding inside her. He stood just behind her and she kept her arms clasped around his neck, the difficult angle meaning that her luscious ass was pressed hard against his body. It left Superman's hands free, though, one of which caressed her breasts and the other played between her legs.

"They're... almost done," she managed to breathe after her next orgasm.

"You've done well." Superman gave another little thrust to punctuate the statement, making her groan in pleasure.

"What about the others?"

"Renovation of headquarters is nearly complete. We're prepared to take a large portion of Gotham, but we'll hold off on that for a little while because I'll be gone."

That cut into Selina's pleasure despite the cock still moving slowly inside her. She arched her back even more so that she could get a glimpse of his face. "You'll be gone? What if..."

He leaned down to kiss her. "Don't worry, it won't be long. I decided that once all this Kryptonite is packaged in lead, I'll drop it into a black hole, just to be absolutely sure. Even at top speed, I can't reach the nearest black hole instantly, but it will be a few hours at most. We're just being cautious."

"I understand, but..." Selina found herself looking around the work site suspiciously. Now that they were expanding, she was more concerned about loyalty than ever. All of the workers were League of Assassin members that Superman had fucked thoroughly, so there shouldn't be a problem, but still... "The more people we have, the more likely it is that we'll be betrayed."

"Are you really that concerned? How often do you think about betraying me?"

"Never!" Selina realized how quickly she'd reacted and smiled wryly before grinding back against his cock. "Alright, you've made your point, big guy. And I chose these women for that very reason. But you can't fuck the entire planet, so eventually something will have to give."

"Yes, I've been thinking about that." Superman stared west, perhaps even looking directly at Gotham. Seeing an edge of realism in his eyes that she'd never seen before, Selina felt reassured. "Once we get established at headquarters, I have some ideas I'd like to discuss with you."

"Of course. Hey, you there, stop shoving tha-aaah!"

When she finished coordinating the work, Superman bent her over one of the crates and fucked her hard and fast. After so much slow and luxurious sex, her pussy was flooded and desperate, so she came over and over until her world went black.

She was vaguely aware of Superman setting her down and whispering something before leaving, but her world was too hazy to recall much. When she came to, not so much time had passed, yet all of the scrap metal from the ocean liner was cleaned up and the crates of Kryptonite were simply gone. Selina was lying on one of the benches with the League of Assassins around her.

"We've finished the cleanup, Mistress." One of the assassins dropped to one knee. "Can we return to Gotham now?"

Selina waved at her wearily. "In a minute."

X X X

While Superman was off-planet, Barbara ordered everyone to keep their activity low key. That wasn't difficult, since most wanted to relax or celebrate after the victory, and Gotham itself was pretty quiet. With some time alone, Barbara brewed a perfect mug of coffee and then sat down to pore over all her data.

She'd been in email contact with some theoretical physicists and refined her theory considerably. M-waves were now divided into three different categories: w-waves that signaled extra-dimensional manipulation by different Writers, e-waves that enforced broad changes on the world, and c-waves that seemed to provide the motivation for all of the changes these beings made.

One thing had become very clear: these entities had standards of morality utterly different from humans. Based on the w-waves around disasters, the Writers would cause intense suffering and death so long as it brought them more c-waves. And people that didn't give off enough tended to die in conflicts or just fade away.

For that reason, she wasn't sure how she felt about her newest readings. Defeating Ra's al Ghul and claiming Talia had produced high levels of c-waves, and building the new headquarters in Gotham was sending their average levels climbing ever higher.

That probably meant they were safe from the Writers for now, but were they doing the right thing? Perhaps they were already being manipulated. Eventually Barbara decided that they couldn't afford to care about the whims of these extra-dimensional monsters. If they managed to create a world where most people were safe and happy, that was good enough for her. Stability seemed to lower c-wave levels and prompt the Writers to bring chaos, but perhaps Superman could create an exception.

Superman glided up behind her and Barbara smiled warmly at him. "You're back already?"

"Already? The trip took longer than I thought." He put his hands on her shoulders and she leaned back against him comfortably.

"Considering that you left the solar system... actually, you would have to have been traveling faster than the speed of light. That doesn't make any sense."

"I wouldn't worry about it. This is only a vague impression, but I get the sense that my powers were once far less bound by physics or even rationality. I've been tapping into those recently."

Barbara turned to face him, brain whirling into gear. "Say, would you be willing to listen to a theoretical physics lesson? I'll try not to make it dull, and meanwhile I'd-"

"That sounds interesting."

"What?" Barbara slowly shook her head. "I thought you wouldn't be interested and I was going to offer to ride you while I explained."

"No, I want to know more about how our world works."

"Well... can we still fuck?"

Superman smiled and she realized that it was a foolish question. He brought one of the comfortable chairs in an instant and set it down in front of the computer. Barbara slipped off her panties and once he pulled her onto his lap, she carefully straddled his hips and eased his length inside her.

As always, the sensation was mind-blowing. Part of her wanted him to fuck her forcefully right then, but she began moving slowly on top of him. It was just as good in a different way and more importantly it let her think. Actually, in a strange way her brain felt even clearer than before. After a moment's thought, Barbara pulled back enough to look into his face.

"I want you to come whenever you want. Stay hard, just keep pumping cum inside me. If you don't mind."

"I'll try to suffer through it," Superman said wryly. "What's this about?"

"It will make sense in a few minutes."

While slowly rocking her body around his cock, Barbara explained her theories to him. He understood the different kinds of waves almost immediately, capturing the intuitive link to the Writers that seemed to elude some of the others. She realized that Superman was as insightful as Harley, just not in the same manic way.

Several times throughout the conversation his grip on her hips tightened and he pulled her down to grind against him as he fired inside her. Each time Barbara's head spun for a moment, yet she was still able to keep talking. Instead of fucking her brains out, Superman was fucking them in.

"You know, you still haven't explained why we're doing it this way." One of his hands had slid underneath her shirt, cupping her breast and playing with the rock hard nipple. Barbara moaned in appreciation, yet had no trouble focusing on his question.

"It has to do with the special m-waves you give off. I think they're directly related to - mmm - our ability to step back and look at all of this objectively. Like how Harley sees the world as stories, or Cass was able to recreate herself in ideal form."

"So I'm pumping you full of m-waves, too?"

"Exactly. Some of what I've explained I've been figuring out just now, since it all seems so much clearer." She couldn't see the computer screen, since she was facing Superman, but she could pull up the information in her mind. "Our world makes so much more sense now. We're being pulled between different Writers, always changing according to their whims."

As Superman leaned forward to examine the computer readings, he pulled her tightly against him. "Yes, I can see it in the data. This set of w-waves are associated with colorful fantasies, this set is about grit and realism. If the residue results are correct... yes, I remember my powers fluctuating accordingly."

"Are we supposed to be learning any of this?" She couldn't feel too worried, wrapped in Superman's arms with his cock deep inside her, but Barbara did feel a formless sense of unease. "Will there be consequences for interfering with their realm?"

"I think the bigger question is what kind of story the Writers are trying to create now. Everything was grim and gritty for a while, but now... have we become porn somehow?"

Barbara laughed, then considered it seriously. Was that actually what their world had become? The idea assumed the Writers actually obeyed genres instead of following truly alien whims incomprehensible to humans, yet it made a certain level of intuitive sense. Well, it made the world happier than all the death and violence, and it felt fantastic, so she wasn't going to complain.

Just then, an alarm rang in the corner of the computer. Barbara groaned, for the first time that day not a happy sound, and dropped her head into Superman's chest. "Please check on that and tell me it's nothing serious."

"It's... a bank robbery?"

"A what?" She squirmed on his cock to get a look. Superman chuckled in disbelief.

"Yes, there's someone in costume actually robbing a bank. No terrorism, nobody getting shot... I'm not sure I believe it."

"Be careful in case it's a trap." Barbara knew he was going to pull her off his cock but still whimpered in disappointment when it left her. She'd been looking forward to really letting herself go once they finished talking... but there would be chances later. Superman set her down gently in the chair and was gone.

Technically, she should have monitored the incident and checked on everyone else. Instead, Barbara settled into a peaceful sleep.

X X X

A bank robbery! Superman flew the entire way with a smile on his face. Admittedly, that wasn't long, but he was legitimately pleased by such a straightforward crime after so long. Outside, he saw multiple security guards with their feet frozen to the ground by patches of ice. Superman flew past them and into the bank itself.

To his surprise, there were not only tellers but a few customers cowering inside. The city was doing better than he expected, if people trusted banks again. Of course, most of his attention was reserved for the culprit, who was freezing the vault door solid. Presumably in an attempt to shatter it, though she didn't seem to be making much progress.

Killer Frost was a striking woman, every inch of her skin inhumanly white and long blue hair tumbling down her back. She wore blue lipstick and a skintight blue garment that only covered her hips and half her breasts, revealing a bounty of pale cleavage. When she saw him, he caught a glimpse of her cold blue eyes.

"Alright, get out!" She struck the floor with an icy blast, prompting all the civilians in the bank to run screaming in fear.

Superman didn't make any move until they left so there would be no danger to them. He could respect Killer Frost's desire not to kill civilians, if not her judgment in deciding to rob a bank in broad daylight in his part of the city. She watched him calmly, one hand still resting on the bank vault door.

Abruptly Superman realized that she hadn't been trying to destroy the thick metal: she'd been using it to store the freezing energy that ran through her body. Now all of that was rushing back into her and she was hurling a formidable burst of power in his direction. He had a split second in which he could have used his speed to avoid it, but he considered trying to protect the bank, and in that moment the beam struck him.

Everything around him was frozen solid in an instant, yet Superman's body itself resisted the cold. Once he might have needed to use his heat vision to melt out, but now he simply flexed and shattered the ice in all directions.

Strangely, as the fragments shattered around him, he found himself grinning. If Killer Frost was smart enough to prepare for this arrival, then maybe she had other tricks up her sleeve. Based on the amount of power he'd felt from her, she couldn't pose a real challenge, but she might be fun. In the time he'd been frozen she'd started to raise her hands beside her head and Superman braced himself for-

"I surrender."

He stared at her a second. "You hit me with that and then just surrender?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to hit you with my best shot and see if it would even slow you down." Frost shrugged, making her breasts rise and fall pleasantly. "I mean, you're Superman. I'm pretty sure every villain fantasizes about being able to fight you, at least a little."

"I... see. And what exactly was your exit strategy?"

"You're going to fuck me now, right?"

Superman sighed and dropped to stand on the bank floor. It seemed the civilians had helped the frozen guards and fled the scene, so they were alone. "And why would you think that?"

Frost eyed him for a moment, then shook her head. "No, I think you're bluffing. I think the rumors are true. From what I've heard, everyone in your harem is happy and safe. Given the way Gotham is going, that sounds like an excellent deal. To be honest, I wanted you back when the world was normal. I mean, your jaw alone..."

"Why now, months after things went bad?"

"Well, I wasn't certain about it, for one thing. But what made me decide to fake a robbery today was that the Joker has been killing metahumans. Maybe I could freeze the crazy bastard, but he's a wily one, so I think it's more likely I'd end up skinned."

That wasn't the first time he'd heard about increased activity from the Joker, who remained elusive against all odds. Once he solidified his gains, Superman would control 75% of Gotham, so there weren't many places left the Joker could be hiding. But that was a question for another time, since the woman before him wasn't going to wait.

"Maybe you've gotten picky now that your harem is filled with hot women?" Frost stretched her arms above her head, luxuriously arching her back to show off her breasts, then ran her hands through her hair. "I think I can compete. I'm pretty sure you don't have a girl with blue hair or skin like mine, for one. And believe me, if you're anywhere near as good as I've imagined, I'll be completely loyal."

Having supervillains throw themselves at him was a new twist, and Superman decided that he didn't mind at all. He folded his arms over his chest slowly. "Convince me."

Frost grinned and moved toward him, lust dancing in her eyes. "I think my best argument is what you see before you. It's all yours, and I do mean that. I'm no virgin, but since my powers manifested it's been a long time since I've met someone who can fuck me without freezing. I'm willing to bet you won't even notice, so that means you'll literally be the only man who can give me what I need."

When she reached him, she ran a finger down his chest, leaving a cool trail. She stood on the tips of her toes to kiss him while her hand went lower, massaging his member through his costume. Despite the temperature, he found himself hard almost immediately. Frost definitely knew how to use her breasts to her advantage, pressing them against his chest just enough before shifting so they brushed across his muscles.

Keeping her icy eyes on his, she knelt down smoothly and freed his cock. To his surprise, her tongue and lips weren't actually that cool. Though she had to struggle to keep herself high enough, she bathed his cock in attention quite skillfully. Since his body radiated heat, her mouth was warm by the time she strained her jaw over his girth and sucked him inside.

Frost lifted herself higher to get a better angle, then wrapped her arms around his hips, grabbing his ass to keep herself upright. Given the way that pressed her breasts against his thighs, he didn't mind her cold hands. And when she started bobbing her head up and down on his length, he realized that he didn't mind at all. It would have been easy to find a better position, but he was enjoying how hard she was willing to work to please him.

When the position started to tire her, Superman tangled his hands in her long blue hair and began thrusting deep into her throat. She did her best to take him and showed no signs of retreating, still staring up at him with longing. That was enough that he soon spurted deep inside her.

She swallowed and kept swallowing even when her eyes shot open wide. When he finished she fell off his cock, gasping for breath. It didn't seem to be the effort to deep-throating his cock, it was...

"Hot! Your cum is so warm, so..." Frost slipped one hand between her legs and the other went to her nipples, which had become rock hard the way a normal woman's might in a cold room. "Oh, God, I need more, can you... I see that you can!"

Obviously he was still hard and ready for more. Frost rose to her feet unsteadily and ran her hands over her body slowly. "Like I said, this is yours, however you want it. But damn, I want to feel your cum in my pussy..."

"Why not?" Superman pushed her back onto one of the tables in a moment and then shifted her ass so that she was at the perfect height for thrusting. Though disoriented by the swift movement, Frost was soon smiling up at him.

Her pussy was glistening... with tiny ice crystals. She'd become so wet that her pussy was clearly visible through her costume, but it seemed to be freezing cold. Superman ripped off her costume and panties and saw that it was indeed true. Well, he'd been naked on the North Pole without any discomfort, so...

When he eased the head of his cock inside Frost's pussy, it was indeed ice cold. Clark Kent might have recoiled, but Superman just thrust deep inside her. She was cold, but that was just another sensation to make things interesting.

Frost had been squirming at the invasion of his head, but she outright screamed when almost all his shaft buried itself inside her.

"Fuck!" Frost grabbed his wrists at her waist, almost involuntarily. "That feels good, but I haven't had anything in there for a long time. And something that big... maybe never. So give me a-" Abruptly she cut off, some caution returning to her eyes. "I'm sorry, ignore me. I said you could use me however you wanted and I meant it."

Superman slid one hand up her cool body, across her flat stomach, over the hill of one breast, and then to her cheek. "If I just wanted holes to fuck, I already have those. I'm interested in something different."

"Oh, I can promise you something different. Just... give me some time to get used to that beast. I want you to fuck me hard, but right now, I'm afraid I'll shatter."

12