Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't mind staying buried inside her, actually. There'd been more resistance than he'd expected, yet now her pussy seemed to be melting around him. Though still cool, it was incredibly wet and incredibly tight. It took almost no effort for him to sink deeper until he was inside her to the hilt. Frost shifted, her discomfort rapidly giving way to pleasure.

"I..." Frost took a deep breath. "I don't know if I'm ready, but I can't wait another second, so-"

Superman pulled out and then thrust deep inside her. Frost screamed but didn't resist, actively pushing back against him. Whatever the strange qualities of her pussy, it was able to take his full length already, so Superman took advantage of that.

While fucking her mercilessly, Superman reached down to play with her breasts. He soon decided to tear off her top, leaving all her flawless white skin visible. It was certainly a striking look. Not only would he enjoy fucking her, he looked forward to seeing that skin contrasting against Harley's white, Cassandra's dusk, or Barbara's freckled paleness.

Part of him wanted to fuck her unconscious, but he was still curious what she might do. So he focused fully on his experience, first imagining fucking her along with the others and eventually focusing on the inhumanly pale creature impaled on his cock.

After her second orgasm she started bouncing wildly, banging herself against the marble table. Superman picked her up and pulled her against him. She clung to his neck for dear life, which didn't slow the way he pounded her up and down his cock in the slightest. When she started to cum again her hands tangled in his hair and Superman felt his cum boiling up again.

She screamed and clenched even tighter around him. Not only that, a burst of freezing energy went from her hands through his skull. It was refreshingly cool and though he wouldn't have asked for it, Superman kind of liked it. Frost sagged in ecstasy, but her enjoyment was cut short as her eyes widened. She pulled her hands back as if burned.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Didn't mean to what?"

Frost looked away, hiding her face with her shimmering blue tresses. When he shifted her hips to a better position she whimpered. "D-don't move that thing inside me! I won't be able to think..." She took a deep breath, swelling her breasts against him, then met his gaze through her hair. "The other attack I considered trying on you was a freezing blast to the head. But I wasn't trying to attack, I just felt so cold I couldn't hold back!"

Superman kept his face blank, then laid her down on the table and pulled out. Frost immediately moaned and shot her hands down to her pussy, trying to hold his cum inside. "It's so... I've never felt this hot before, I need more..."

"If you think another blast is doing any more good than the first, y-"

"No, I'd never!" Frost sat up in a panic. "I know I don't have a chance against you, I'm just offering myself."

He folded his arms.

"Please, no!" She scrambled onto her hands and knees and slid one finger into her ass. "My... my ass is yours too. I was serious about giving you everything."

"And you don't just want hot cum in another hole?"

She didn't blush - most likely she couldn't - but she did drop her eyes as if embarrassed. "Well, I do want that, but... is there something else you want? I meant what I said, just say the word..."

"Your ass is fine." Superman floated up behind her and put both his hands on her hips. He eased the head of his cock against the tight ring, making Frost yelp. She tried to look back at him but soon had to brace her head against her hands, gritting her teeth as he tried to force his way inside.

When his head finally pushed inside with a pop, Frost screamed - in pleasure. Her ass didn't feel quite like any woman he'd fucked before either, but it was already melting around him. Superman thrust all the way inside and stayed there, enjoying the sensation. As soon as he thought she was ready he set up a slow pace thrusting into her.

Since he was flying, it was easy for him to reach down and grasp her breasts where they dangled beneath her. Frost moaned and pushed back against him even harder. After several minutes, though, her hips began to give out, shuddering wildly against him instead of matching his pace. Superman slid one hand back to control their movements and increased his pace.

Soon she slumped forward, overwhelmed by pleasure. Her full breasts pressed hard against the marble and Superman gripped her ass, then began to really pound it. Frost enjoyed every thrust until he'd fucked her into a puddle. When he emptied his balls inside her ass, he thought she might go unconscious, but her eyes stayed open.

They were glassy for some time, then slowly focused on him. "That was the best I've ever had, Superman. But... was I good enough?"

Superman chuckled and flipped her over before lying down on top of her, smothering her in his warmth. "I've known I was going to fuck you from the moment I saw you, and I've known I was going to keep you since you explained why you attacked."

"What?" Her eyes went wide. "You mean you let me say all that... ooh, I'd call you names if you hadn't just made me come so many times!"

He only smiled and began smoothing back her hair.

"Does that mean all the rest is true? You're going to take me back to your harem and pump me full of that hot cum every day?"

"Well, that part is certainly true."

"Good." Frost wriggled happily underneath him and embraced him again. "I know the new headquarters have to be a front, so where's your real base?"

"The Batcave."

"Wait, what the fuck?"

-

Next up is another favorite: Stephanie Brown!

12